Oar House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,592 Followers

K.K. felt her nipples between his fingers and then gently rolled them between his thumb and forefinger, warm breath gushing out of his nose onto Donna Lee's shoulder.

"Kiss my neck when you do that. Yeah, that's it. Oh fuck!" she moaned. "He's a natural girls, we're gonna have some fun today."

Donna Lee moved aside and Taylor took her place. Her bra was strapless, so when K.K. popped it free it flew off onto the cushion, propelled by the expansion of her big tits. The girls always laughed and said she got them from being a corn-fed Mid-Westerner up there in North Dakota, but really they just fit her body perfectly, a curvy, hour-glass shape that turned heads all the time.

K.K. proved to be a fast learner, his slightly trembling hands gliding lightly around Taylor's body, a little lower than he had done with Donna Lee. As they moved upward, cupping the warm, soft globes, he let out a moan.

"I think he's a tit man girls," Donna Lee said. "That's a heavenly sound by the way sweetheart," she said to K.K. "Don't ever be afraid to make noise when you're with a girl."

The four other girls all assumed the position in front of K.K., and by the time they were all topless he was a moaning, tit loving fool. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine such a thing happening to him — six sexy women letting him undress them, twelve glorious tits in his sweaty hands.

Taylor's were his favorite, but Red's pointy ones with the pink nipples were close behind. Lisa Lou, the tallest of the bunch, had some squishy ones too, and they seemed to have an extra inner warmth, like she had just gotten out of a hot shower. Ashley, with her deep southern drawl, was the most familiar to him, reminding him of some of the girls in high school. Her tits were the smallest, but her nipples stuck out super far. As he raked his fingers over them it drew a deep moan out of her. K.K. liked that a lot. Coralee's massive tits were way too big to hold in his hands. He loved the feel of them and the weight of them, and she reminded him a little of his mom. He wasn't sure what to think about that.

"You ready for more baby?" Donna Lee asked. "Cause we're all ready for more. You got us all hot and bothered sweetheart. I don't think we can stand goin' this slow anymore, right girls? Whaddya say we get this fine boy outta these clothes..."

Donna Lee wasted no time pulling the t-shirt off of him.

"Ooo! So smooth and young!" Taylor said. "Damn, you look good baby!"

K.K. sat transfixed, his eyes darting from one topless woman to another as they reached out and caressed his smooth chest and flat, muscular belly.

"Lay back doll," Coralee said. "It's time for you to loose your mind."

The girls eased him down as they straightened his crossed legs. Coralee unfastened his shorts and in an instant he was naked, his young cock flopping down on his belly fully hard.

"Sweet Jesus, will you look at that body!" Ashley said. "This boy could give Scratch a close-on run for his money!"

The girls all sat and let their eyes run all over the young man. He was thrilled with that alone — the thought that women that were so sexual could find him that appealing.

"Somebody go get the straws from Momma's kitchen drawer," Donna Lee said.

Every once in a while, when something good came along that they all wanted, the girls would draw straws to see who the winner was. This was one of those times.

"We'll draw twice," Donna Lee said. "Once to see who's mouth he goes into first, and then to see who his first fuck is. That alright K.K.?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said, barely able to talk as hands caressed every inch of him.

Red gave Donna Lee the straws and the girls all drew. Coralee got the blowjob straw, and Red got the fuck.

"Lets not keep the poor boy wait'n. Looks like he's about to burst," Donna Lee said. "You ever see a boy so red before? He's got some hot blood in him, that's for sure."

All the girls took off their panties, like someone had given an unseen signal. It was kind of like when those flocks of birds all change direction at the same time in the sky, and K.K. couldn't quite believe what he was seeing. Pussies of all different types came into view.

Lisa Lou lifted K.K.'s head and sat herself down under it, making her soft, warm thigh a pillow for him. She stroked his soft hair as Coralee went to work, kissing his thighs as his legs spread. His hot cock was in her hand when she reached his balls, the soft, fleshy sack disappearing into her mouth as she moaned. Ashley was down below too, taking over the thigh kissing as Coralee moved on to the main event.

K.K. groaned as his hard cock slipped into Coralee's wet mouth. He lifted his head to watch but Taylor and Red were starting to work his chest, so he couldn't see much of the first-class blowjob artistry that Coralee was getting started with. His head went back down on Lisa Lou's thigh, her fingers in his hair hypnotizing him a little bit. Red licked her way up the smooth chest and planted a wet kiss on K.K.'s mouth just as Coralee's blowjob made him groan again. Red's tongue tried to slither down his throat, the same way his cock was heading down Coralee's.

There was no way in hell a boy with his lack of experience was going to last long under those circumstances, and he didn't. He yelped as he came, Red moving her mouth off his lips so everyone could hear the wonderful sound. As his young body was wracked with uncontrollable spasms, his beautiful virgin cock blew its seed deep in Coralee's mouth. She gobbled it up like the sweetest pasty cream in the bakery. As his body relaxed Red kissed him deep again while Lisa Lou stroked his hair. He must have died, maybe in the boat with his Pop Pop, and this was heaven. That was the only explanation. He was sure of it.

"The boy's got a sweet cock," Coralee said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Let me taste baby," Lisa Lou said.

Coralee kissed her deep while K.K. looked up at them, wondering when he was going to wake up from his unbelievable dream.

Ashley had moved in on him when Coralee was finished. She lay herself down on her belly between the boys legs, kissing and licking all the soft, tender parts of him. She got a little taste of his cum off the slippery shaft of his cock, only half hard but still beautiful.

Red continued kissing his mouth, K.K.'s tongue really getting into it as he started to realize he was going to survive this experience, and make the most of it.

"Oh baby!" Red moaned when she came up for air. She dove right in again, thinking to herself that she hadn't enjoyed kissing so much in as long as she could remember.

"Ooohh fuuuucck!" she sighed, as he started to devour the rest of her face and her soft neck. "We got a love machine on our hands ladies."

She kissed him deep on the mouth again, her hand finding his hardening cock.

"You wanna fuck me baby?" she cooed in his ear. "Fuck my pussy?Way down deep inside me? I want you to fuck me baby. Put this big cock in me. How do you want me baby? You want me on top? Doggie style? How do you want your first time to be?"

Even with her softly cooing sexy voice Red's New York City accent was noticeable. It sounded exotic to K.K., the freckle skinned, pointy titted redhead morphing into a pure dream before his eyes.

"I think he's kinda speechless Red," Ashley said, holding the young man's cock in her hand as she took a break from licking his soft, young balls. "Why don't ya just settle down on this nice thing. I think he'll like it just fine."

Red gave K.K. one last deep kiss and then swung her leg over him. The thick, protruding lips of her pussy seemed to have a mind of their own, gobbling up the rock hard young shaft. She looked down to watch it happen, and so did K.K. A pure and musical moan rose from his lungs and all the girls moaned a little too, almost as if his beautiful young cock had slid into all of them at the same time.

Red settled down and sat still while K.K. got used to the feeling. The look on his young face was priceless, but Red knew it was just going to get better. She took K.K.'s hands and put them on her pointy tits, letting him feel how hard her pink nipples had gotten.

"You okay baby?" she breathed out in a breathy sigh.

He nodded. Lisa Lou stroked her fingers through his soft hair. The other girls had backed off their touching and were just sitting, watching.

Red started to move, a slow up and down.

"Damn baby, you're super hard," she said. "Real long too. Such a nice cock."

K.K. gently squeezed Red's tits as she rode him. Beautiful moans vibrated out from deep inside his core. Her speed increased and K.K.'s hips started to join in.

"Oh yeah, fuck me baby!" she moaned.

As she slowly dropped her upper body down for another deep kiss her hips loosened up and started to fuck the boy with more intensity.

"Yeah Red, fuck that boy," Taylor said.

Red pulled away from the kiss and locked her elbows, giving her tits some room to swing. The sight was just one more amongst a continuous stream of dream-like images for K.K., his poor young brain overloading from it all. He tried to caress the wildly swinging things, but was much too gentle for Red's liking.

"Squeeze 'em! Squeeze 'em hard!" she said, her voice insistent and out of breath.

K.K. pressed them hard against her chest, the pink nipples oozing between his fingers. His pelvis was thrusting powerfully, meeting every swiveling downstroke of Red's hips. It was a furiously fast fuck, youthful energy matched by Red's horny enthusiasm. The girls were all wide eyed and amazed that the first timer hadn't popped yet, and then it happened — a few more furious thrusts of his hips accompanied by a loud devilish groan. Much to her delight, and everyone else's too, Red came right along with K.K. with a squeal and an open mouthed smile. Her swiveling hips throttled back slowly as she looked deep into K.K.'s eyes, their two souls connected in the deepest of ways.

"Damn! I could just eat him up!" Coralee said.

Red went back to a deep, soulful kiss with the young man as his cock slowly softened inside her.

"Holy fuck, where'd you learn how to kiss?" she said as she caught her breath, and then she locked lips again.

"Come on Red, it's our turn honey," Donna Lee said.

"I guess I'll let you have him," Red said with a smirk.

No sooner had she rolled off the boy when Ashley moved in to clean up his sticky cock with her tongue.

"Sorry to break this up," Momma said from the kitchen window, "but Mitch says the boy's Momma'll get suspicious if they don't head back soon.

"Oh Momma! Red's the only one who had a turn with him!" Coralee said.

"Don't worry, he'll be back," Momma said. "Mitch bought some credit for the boy, and he got his own boat for graduation."

"Is that right K.K?" Red asked. "You'll come see us again?"

"Yes ma'am, I sure will," he said as he pulled on his shorts.

The girls, in all their naked glory, walked K.K. down the side deck toward the boarding ladder. Red gave him one last tongue kiss, and then kissed his forehead before helping him down the steps into his granddad's boat. He looked a bit stunned, but happy.

"Thankya girls," Old Mitch said. "Y'all are the best."

"How much you wanna bet he marries a redhead?" Coralee said as the boat zoomed away, Momma and the six naked girls all smiling and waving in the mid-day sun.

———————

Momma was a wiry thing in her youth, but as she aged and became a better cook, especially past fifty and into her sixties, she'd gotten bigger and bigger until she was well rounded. There were still plenty of men who liked that kind of thing — a sixty-something mother figure with plenty of meat on her bones. They were generally the type who liked to suck on tits, and Momma liked nothing better than to have a handsome young man sucking on hers. She loved sex like a songbird loved the rain, and savored every moment of her time with a man.

Her love of sex is why she started Oar House. It had nothing to do with money, she never had much use for it and she had more than she needed. No, it was a pure desire to have more sex in her life, to sort of surround herself with it, the sights and the sounds of it. Nothing made her happier than sitting out on the deck of the old barge at night, listening to her girls talking dirty as the men moaned, their bodies slapping together in a furious fuck, the sound of it all drifting out the windows into the warm, humid night air.

Momma had had a long, happy marriage. Twenty-five years of being a good housewife to a kind-hearted man. Infertility kept her childless. She would have loved to have adopted, but she knew her dear husband wasn't comfortable with the idea, so she didn't push for it. Even though she loved her life with him, when he died from stress and cancer after building a thriving business Momma decided the second half of her life would be completely different.

She had always enjoyed a good romance novel — the steamier the better — and sexy movies too. She was the one who brought home the movie rentals to watch with her husband. Showgirls, Eye's Wide Shut, Indecent Proposal, 9 1/2 Weeks and Body Heat all made it into the living room VCR. Momma's fascination with sex was always just a curiosity to her husband. He took advantage of it of course, and they made love after all those movies, but it was plain-jane sex. Momma always dreamt of more. After he died, and a long and proper period of mourning, she took a trip to New Orleans. All alone in the exciting city, she ate incredible food and listened to music that made her heart sing. Financially secure and free to do what she wanted, she sold her home and took a small apartment in the French Quarter. It was on the second floor, with a fancy iron railing surrounding a balcony overlooking the street. Women of the evening were a common sight in her neighborhood, and before long she was chatting with them from her balcony. A friendship quickly blossomed with a woman named Tiffany. She lived a few blocks up the street, but worked Momma's block because it was busier.

When things were slow Momma would invite her in for coffee and homemade muffins, or maybe a scone with some homemade jam. Tiffany quickly learned that Momma loved to hear all the juicy details about her work, fascinated by stories about conservative looking businessmen, how they were in bed, the sizes and shapes of their cocks. Coffee and sweets with Tiffany was Momma's favorite part of the week.

After a few months of that, emboldened by her new knowledge of the Big Easy's underworld, Momma took a job at a whorehouse. Not just any job either. At fifty years of age, with more money in the bank than she'd ever be able to spend, Momma took a job as a whore.

She'd assumed there'd be an adjustment period. Everybody told her there would be, coming in cold-turkey as she was. Funny thing was, she loved it, right from day one. Getting fucked by 'strange cock' was the most thrilling thing she'd ever experienced in her life. And she got paid for it! Oh sure, there were some bad times, but on the whole she loved it. She did think the house was run poorly though, and a lot of the girls were sad cases when they showed up, and sometimes even sadder when they left. That bothered her, the age difference between her and most of the girls giving her a powerful mothering instinct with them. She knew she could do better, and a germ of an idea was in place.

If she did open a house of her own, being financially independent meant that her girls could keep every dollar they earned. That way they could get on their feet and make something of their lives. The only downside she foresaw was that lots of people — most people even — tend to spend what they earn as fast as they make it. So she decided she could set up an account for the girl's earnings, handled by a proper financial advisor, and whenever a girl wanted to move on she'd get her percentage of the money. If there were six girls and one wanted to move on, one sixth of the account would be withdrawn for her to help start her new life.

Of course Momma would be left covering all the other expenses, room and board, clothing and whatnot. That could get expensive with New Orleans real estate costs and taxes. Not to mention the legal issues of opening a 'house of ill repute' in this day and age. So Momma was stumped. Frustrated by the problems, but still mulling it over in her mind.

One of the girls Momma worked with grew up on a boat. Her father fished a little, scratching out a meager living from the sea. She and Momma often walked down to the waterfront in the morning, clearing their heads and breathing in the pungent river air. They enjoyed the commercial docks the most, and often saw customers that they knew from the house. One day they sat down on the dock, hanging their legs over, tossing bits of beignet to a gull when Momma saw it. A big ugly barge, with lots of small windows along the side decks and a glassed in wheelhouse up forward, near the bow. A large FOR SALE sign was tacked up to the fading, peeling paint.

It was an ungainly looking vessel, but Momma saw the beauty in it. She went to the dock worker's office to inquire about it, they made a call to the broker, and later that day Momma was aboard, crawling on her hands and knees through the bilge. The steel hull and decks were in pretty good shape and the boat was dry inside, but the wooden superstructure was in serious need of love and attention. Momma had lots of that to give. She had a fishing boat captain look it over — he was a customer of hers at the house — and a week later she was the proud owner of an ex Core Of Engineers maintenance barge.

Captain Eugene helped Momma with the re-fit of the old vessel. He even came up with the name. As part of the clean-out he found a nice pair of wooden oars in the engine room. He brought them up on deck where Momma was working and held them up between two of the windows, criss-crossed so they looked nice. "Why don't you call her Oar House," he said with a big smile on his face. Momma laughed, and sure enough the name stuck. So did the oars, bright red now, hanging right where Captain Eugene held them up.

Momma spent quite a bit of money on Oar House, but there was a lot of barter too. There were seven girls that were interested in Momma's proposal to live on the barge, Tiffany from her street was one of them, and all of them and Momma herself traded plenty of sexual favors for equipment and labor to get the boat recommissioned. The work was hard. Between all the extra fucking and sucking and the cleaning and painting, the girls and Momma herself didn't have much energy left for their regular jobs at the house. But it was exciting work, and they could all see the future taking shape.

Finally, after six months of hard work, Oar House was ready. Captain Eugene had already sea-trialed the old vessel and proclaimed her safe and sound, but Momma had yet to take the wheel. With a swirling flock of screaming gulls overhead, and Captain Eugene by her side, Momma engaged the big propeller and swung the big ship's wheel through her hands. The engine, being at the far end of Oar House, was nearly silent as the big barge began to move. The feeling of 'something big' happening overwhelmed Momma, and tears streamed down her cheeks. She was a whore in New Orleans — it had always been the most exciting job she could ever imagine — and now this, the captain of her own ship. Life couldn't possibly get any better.

———————

Of course life on the old barge had its challenges. The scariest were tropical storms. The worst was a hurricane that was a near miss, but it still played plenty of havoc. It was just a year ago, and Momma still thanks the heavens that Captain Eugene had retired the year before so he was able to help her instead of taking care of the sixty-foot shrimp boat he used to own.

riverboy
riverboy
4,592 Followers