Oar House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers

The crowd went wild at the spectacle and the party was truly kicked into high gear, much sooner than Momma had expected. She loved it though, and looked like the happiest queen in the world as the band ripped into another rollicking tune.

"My God Lisa Lou!" Maribelle said after watching the spectacle. "Are you gonna be doing that!"

Maribelle was Lisa Lou's best childhood friend from Texas. She'd always been fascinated by Lisa Lou's choice of profession, and her seeming happiness with her life on Oar House. When the chance to be aboard for the party came along she knew she had to be there, to see what it was like first-hand, but she had been nervous about it for weeks and had been clinging to Lisa Lou since she arrived on board.

"That's what we do here Maribelle, you know that," Lisa Lou said. "Everybody's happy at the end of the day."

"My God!" Maribelle said quietly, and she took a big sip of her Hurricane cocktail, watching intently as Scratch put his big cock away.

"You gonna be okay if it gets a little wild tonight?" Lisa Lou asked.

"If it gets a little wild?" Maribelle laughed. "Was that not wild already?"

"Remember how we used to pretend when we were little?" Lisa Lou said, eyeing her old friend as she sipped her own tall, fruity Hurricane. "Wanna pretend you're one of the girls for the night?"

Maribelle's eyes got big as the thought ricocheted around inside her brain, a quick flush of heat hitting her like a ton of bricks.

"Just think of all the fun you could have lettin' it all go for one night," Lisa Lou said.

Maribelle didn't say a word, but Lisa Lou knew the look on her face. She took Maribelle by the hand and led her down to her little bedroom. "Time for a quick make-over sweetheart," Lisa Lou said. "Every man on this boat'll be droolin' when we walk back up there. Suck that drink down. Hurricanes are all about courage, the real ones and the liquid ones."

"I don't know Lisa, this seems crazy," Maribelle said, looking more nervous than ever.

"You wouldn't be here today if you didn't want a little piece of this action. I know you," Lisa Lou said.

The muffled sounds of the music and footsteps overhead kept Maribelle's nerves on edge as Lisa Lou pulled lingerie out of her drawers for the two of them to put on. Their dresses came off and the sheerest bras and tiniest panties Maribelle had ever seen went on.

"You need a garter belt and hose," Lisa Lou said. "What size shoe do you wear?"

"Eight and a half. We're putting our dresses back on, right?" Maribelle asked.

"Good. Ash wears that size and she's got some wicked stilettos. Let me go grab a pair from her room," Lisa Lou said. "And no, no dresses."

Lisa Lou vanished down the long hall. Maribelle looked down at herself, shocked at how clearly visible her nipples were through the transparent bra. They were as hard as could be, sticking out a good half inch, and her whole chest was flushed with red. She looked in the mirror and turned, her ass on full display in the little black thong.

"Now that's a fuckin' ass!" Lisa Lou said when she walked in, holding a pair of shiny black stiletto heeled shoes in her hand. "Damn girl, you're gonna knock 'em dead."

"I can't possibly walk up there like this," Maribelle said.

"Put these on, and this," Lisa Lou said, ignoring her friends comment. She tossed her some sheer black stockings and a lacy garter belt.

Lisa Lou put on a red bustier that left her tits right out there in the open, and some lacy, crotchless panties.

"See, you're more covered up than I am," she said. "Let's do this, while that Hurricane's still workin' on 'ya."

She took her old friend's hand and pulled her out of the room, Maribelle holding back but following. Moments later they were walking through the partying crowd, Maribelle's mind in a fog of disbelief.

Goosebumps covered every inch of her as dozens of eyes looked her over, lusty and penetrating, the kind of eyes she'd only seen in a sexy dream once in a while. She suddenly realized she was inside one of those sexual dreams — what she was experiencing couldn't possibly be real.

"Damn honey!" Lisa Lou said as they pulled up in front of the bar. "Goosebumps and hard nips, you're gonna put the rest of us girls out of business! You look hot!"

"This is insane!" Maribelle said in a firm whisper.

"Insanity's a fuckin' blast!" Lisa Lou said. She ordered two more Hurricanes from the cute bartender. "I'm gonna do him before the end of the night."

"What?" Maribelle said, trying to snap her spinning mind into focus.

"The bartender. He's hot."

"Oh. Yeah," Maribelle said, still unable to get her brain working right. "You're not gonna leave me here alone like this, are you?"

"I may have to honey. Momma said we're here to please tonight, and everything's on the house. You could always come with. You up for a three-way with me?" Lisa Lou said with a sexy smile.

Maribelle choked on her first sip of the freshly made Hurricane. Lisa Lou laughed hard.

"Oh my God, I wish you could have seen the look on your face!" she said, still laughing. "Maribelle honey, I'm just gonna put it right out there. You're smokin' hot. I've thought so ever since you grew those tits. I'd love to taste your pussy tonight."

Maribelle couldn't speak. A look of fascination and wonder overtook her pretty face. Finally, after a silence that only seemed awkward for her, she spoke in a whisper.

"Have you done that?" she said.

"Yeah, of course honey! Hello! Workin' in a whorehouse!" Lisa Lou laughed.

"I know but, do women come here?" Maribelle asked with a look of great curiosity.

"No. Well, there's been a few over the years I guess, usually with a man though," Lisa Lou said. "But you've seen the other girls. We all love each other. It's different than family, but we love each other. And a lot of the guys like threeways, and one thing leads to another. If we get stressed out from bad customers we comfort each other. When we're with each other it's more like making love and less like fucking. Both are fun though." There was a long pause and Maribelle took a big sip of her drink. "You're not saying anything, and your nips are hard again. You like the idea?" Lisa Lou asked.

"Which one?" Maribelle asked, sounding a bit flustered.

"A threeway with me. I kinda love the idea," Lisa Lou said.

"Yeah...I mean...yeah...me too," Maribelle said. Her eyes looked into Lisa Lou's in a way they never had before.

"So pick out a guy. Let's get this party started!" Lisa Lou said with a big smile.

"Pick out a guy. We're standin' at a bar mostly naked, and you want me to pick out a guy and let him fuck us both. What is this, bizzaro world or some shit?" Maribelle said. She took another big gulp of her drink and the rum worked it's tropical magic. "He's cute," she said, looking in the direction of a tall, muscular man in blue jeans and a surprisingly tasteful Hawaiian shirt.

"Ooo! Rhett!" Lisa Lou said. "Damn girl, you're in for a fuckin' now! He's one of our Coast Guard boys. Hey Rhett! Rhett! Over here honey" she said loudly.

Rhett sauntered over, his blue eyes twinkling as he looked over the two girls.

"Lisa Lou, you look good enough to eat!" he said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Who's your friend? Did Momma hire a new girl?"

"This is Maribelle. We grew up together in Texas. She's just visiting for the party."

"My God almighty, they do grow 'em pretty in Texas. It's nice to meet you sweetheart," Rhett said as his eyes took in all of Maribelle. Rhett's lady-killer smile kicked off her goosebumps again, and he kissed her on the cheek too. Maribelle couldn't say a word.

"You know everything's on the house tonight, right?" Lisa Lou asked.

"Yes Ma'am," Rhett said, his eyes twinkling even more.

"Maribelle here, she's never done anything like this before, and she's never done a threeway. Would you care to make this a special night for her?" Lisa Lou asked in her sexiest southern way.

"Yes Ma'am!" Rhett said. "Miss Maribelle, is this all right with you?"

Maribelle nodded, still speechless and seemingly mesmerized by Rhett's piercing blue eyes.

"She picked you out of the whole crowd," Lisa Lou said.

"Is that right?" Rhett said, looking deep into Maribelle's eyes. "Well I hope I don't disappoint."

"Oh no honey, you don't never disappoint," Lisa Lou said as she gave his ass a squeeze. "Shall we?"

The three of them made their way through the crowd as the band played Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness If I Do, past Coralee giving a blowjob at the other end of the bar and one of the female guests dancing naked in front of the clarinet player, who was playing too her like a snake charmer. Down on the main deck dance floor there were more bodies spinning to the music, in various states of dress and undress. Darkness was falling and the party was in high gear.

As soon as they made it to Lisa Lou's room Maribelle kissed Rhett long and hard, pulling his tall, muscular frame down to her level. It was a sudden move that surprised her, not the usual way she would be with a man. His hands went to her naked ass and they both moaned as their tongues danced together. Lisa Lou moved their dresses and Maribelle's underthings off the bed, and then sprawled herself out on it, under the doggie-style painting of her on the wall. She lay there with her head propped up on her elbow, watching her old friend get swept away in the moment.

Rhett dropped slowly to his knees, kissing as much of Maribelle's soft skin as he could on his way down. When he reached her lower belly he pulled her little thong aside and slid his tongue across her clit, into the almost dripping wet lips of her pussy. Maribelle whimpered, and her body trembled. She turned her head slowly toward Lisa Lou and their eyes locked. As close as they had been all their young lives, they had never been in the same room with boys before, never seen each other in any kind of a sexual situation. Maribelle was floating quickly toward the edge of a high, orgasmic cliff, and Lisa Lou couldn't help but join her in a journey of her own. Her crotchless panties made it easy, two fingers slipping inside as she watched Maribelle lose her mind. Whenever Lisa Lou thought of Rhett she always thought of his big cock that stays hard forever. She had forgotten how talented his tongue was.

Maribelle flew off into the stratosphere, her knees buckling from the first 'standing up' orgasm of her life. She crumbled like a limp rag doll into Rhett's arms and kissed her own juices off his lips, another first for her. Rhett picked her up like she was a feather and set her down next to Lisa Lou. Maribelle looked on in a daze as he stripped off his clothes, his big cock rock hard and standing proud. As she lay there, limp and unfocused, Lisa Lou stripped her of her little bra and thong and kissed her. Maribelle's mind spun wildly as her best friend's tongue touched hers, and Lisa Lou's hands caressed her tits for the first time. It was as if she was lost in another dimension, a place of love and pleasure unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"Sit up and suck Rhett's cock for him honey," Lisa Lou said.

Maribelle felt like an invisible spirit lifted her, and the big hard cock slipped into her mouth like a dream. She was no cock-sucker, never liked it much, but Rhett tasted like warm honey and she sucked the big meaty thing like a woman possessed. Her hands circled around the back of his powerful thighs and he fucked her mouth, gently and not to deep, but with a full-body thrusting that nearly made Maribelle lose her mind. She looked up at the beautiful man as he filled her mouth over and over again, Lisa Lou's hands began to caress her tits from behind, and once again she was overcome with a feeling of being lost, lost in paradise.

Maribelle found herself hoping Rhett would cum in her mouth, something she never in her wildest dreams thought she would hope for, but he had control over his big cock. After the most sensuous blowjob she could ever imagine, he lifted her like a feather again and was in her, taking her doggie style in what seemed like one fluid move. Maribelle couldn't quite believe it.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried, in a deep, devilishly guttural voice Lisa Lou had never heard. "Oooooohhhhh," she groaned as Rhett went balls deep, farther inside her than any man had been before.

Lisa Lou leaned back against the wall and spread her legs in front of her friend. "Lick my pussy baby," she sighed.

Maribelle's mouth went were it had never been, lapping up Lisa Lou's sweet juices.

"Oh God yeah!" Lisa Lou moaned.

Rhett had been slithering in and out of Maribelle ever so slowly, watching his big cock split her little pussy. It was a sight that took his breath away.

"Fuck Maribelle! You got the sexiest little ass I ever seen!" he said.

His words made Maribelle moan into Lisa Lou's pussy. Lisa Lou moaned and Rhett moaned too, suddenly unable to hold back. Soon he was slapping into Maribelle and she was screaming into Lisa Lou's pussy, some of it muffled and some of it a flat-out shriek. It was the fuck of a lifetime for Maribelle and she lost control in a big way. Rhett loved it, having a woman so alive and wild on his cock. He could have easily popped and filled her with his cum, but he knew it was a special moment and hung on for all he was worth. His big cock plumbed Maribelle's depths with a speed and intensity that nearly melted both their insides. Maribelle's screaming mouth vibrated Lisa Lou's clit like nothing she had ever felt, and Lisa Lou was the first to loose it, the feeling of her friend's mouth devouring her and the sight of her being fucked to the edge of oblivion taking Lisa Lou to an earth shattering orgasm the likes of which she hadn't felt in years.

When Maribelle saw Lisa Lou melting down it finally triggered her, Rhett's relentless assault lighting her pussy like the short fuse to a rocket. Every cell in her body seemed to explode, a cascade from one end of her to the other and then back again. Rhett's big cock finally blew, pumping Maribelle's spasming body full. She collapsed onto Lisa Lou, her whole body twitching as cum oozed out of her swollen red pussy. Rhett stayed on his knees, his bright red cock sticky in his hand, his military trained body gasping for breath.

"Holy fuck!" was all he could say.

———————

Back up on deck, the party was hopping. Momma wandered through the crowd, usually with a tray of hors d'oeuvres. She'd never seen anything quite like the party she was throwing — it was beyond her wildest dreams.

As a nearly full moon lit the dark sky Captain Eugene took over the trumpet chair in the band from the handsome black man who'd been playing. One of the fisherman's wives, who knew the man from their children's boy scout meetings, wasted no time and took him by the hand to the bar. She had already shed her dress and had been dancing in her sexy lingerie in front of him for a half an hour or so. The bulge in his pants as he played his music was obvious, and she'd worked herself into a horny frenzy. At the bar she opened his pants and swallowed his black meat, a thick cock she could barely get her lips around. With her husband looking on she got a face full of cum, and her breathless, sexy smile told the world how she felt about it.

There had been a few blowjobs up on the top deck given by the girls, and of course Donna Lee and Scratch's epic fuck in front of the band, but this was the first guest-on-guest sex act, and it started something. It wasn't immediate, but within half an hour the swinging music was accompanying fucking more than dancing.

Momma and Ashley and a few of the men brought up all the cushions they could find to make things comfortable, and one of the biggest orgies in New Orleans history was underway. It wasn't long before the seven piece band was down to a three piece, the cute bartenders had given the bar over to self-service and joined in, and the mother/daughter catering team were naked in the thick of things, the daughter thoroughly embroiled with Scratch and his friends, and the mother taking two members of the band on in both ends of her. She'd always dreamt of big black cocks. On Oar House that night she was stuffed full of them.

K.K., who had fallen deeply for Red after she had taken his virginity, lived the best dream of his young life when Red and her also red-headed sister fucked he and his best friend. Red's sister, older and more conservative, shed her medical office receptionist persona and let it rip, letting the boys spit-roast her pussy and mouth and then taking K.K.'s nice young cock in her ass, surrounded by people egging her on. She suddenly understood her baby sister's choice of career.

Momma shed her homemade dress and was one of several women getting the spit-roast treatment, with old Mitch in her mouth and Eugene in her pussy while the little trio played Everybody Loves My Baby. Those that weren't embroiled in orgasms of their own applauded when she came, and she stood in all her red-flushed glory and took a bow.

Oar house was ten-years-old, but it all felt new and exciting to Momma on that moonlit, star-filled night. Eugene had given her some instruction in celestial navigation a few years back. The 'in shore' navigation Mama did with Oar House didn't require it, but she found the process fascinating and wanted to learn how to do it. Every once in a while she'd pull out her sextant, take her noon day sight, run the numbers and find out she was right were she knew she was. Using the sextant at night was even more mysterious and wonderful, taking sights on the stars. It was comforting to her, as if heaven itself was telling her, yes Mama, this is where you are, this is where you're supposed to be. Taking care of her girls was the best thing she had done with her life, and the pleasure that Oar House brought to folks was immeasurable. She'd brought the old barge back to life, and a billion stars in the sky showed it the way home.

———————

Way down yonder in New Orleans

In the land of the dreamy scenes

There's a Garden Of Eden, you know what I mean?

Creole babies with flashin' eyes

Softly whisper their tender sighs

And then you stop! Oh, won't you give your lady fair a little smile?

And then you stop! You bet your life you'll linger there a little while

We've got heaven right here on earth

With those beautiful queens

Way down yonder in New Orleans

You're gonna find heaven right here on earth

With all them beautiful queens

Way down yonder in New Orleans

riverboy
riverboy
4,621 Followers