Oasis

Story Info
Sheik arrives home, where his wives await him.
1k words
3.52
41.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he entered the welcoming shade of the indoor garden, the mingled scents and colours of exotic flowers and fruit trees assailed his senses. Flowering Jasmine sweetened the air, scintillating his nostrils, enticing his brain with the heavy scent, mixing with the erotic sweetness of Ylang-Ylang blossoms and fragrant roses. He luxuriated in the scent, letting it fill him with its aphrodisiacal qualities.

The cool, moist air was a welcome change to the heated desert air outside. The desalinization plant he had installed provided more than enough water for his palace, allowing him to indulge in such fancies as exotic courtyards, indoor streams, fountains and ponds. He delighted in water, a commodity his ancestors had not been able to indulge, yet modern technology made it possible for anyone with enough money to create his own oasis beside the sea. Fortunately he had more than enough money and he appreciated this haven he had created for himself and his family.

The children had been sent to a nearby island for a camping weekend, giving the Sheik a whole weekend with which to enjoy the fact that he had four wives and a very special relationship with each and every one of them.

Saturated with the intoxicating fumes, he started off again, he crossed a bubbling stream that emanated from the wall to his side and walked to his front door.

The door magically retreated from his outstretched hand, revealing his youngest wife Jasmina, clad in a diaphanous white silk gown. The sun was behind her, transforming her into an erotic silhouette surrounded by an ethereal aura of her diaphanous garment. She gave him a formal bow, welcoming him home.

He stepped inside, planting a kiss on Jasmina's mouth as she closed the door behind him. She flowed into his arms, her own encircling his sides, causing shivers up his spine as her hands trailed up his sides up to his armpits, then lightly scratch back down.

'You told us to start without you if you were late.' She pouted, breathing hot against his neck.

'That I did indeed.' He breathed huskily into her ear, his loins twitching at the thought of what was transpiring but a few corridors from where he was standing at that very moment.

He slipped his hand beneath her gossamer robe, causing her to shiver in delight as his hand trailed down her stomach to rest flat against her mons as he turned away from her. His hand moved lower and his middle finger curled in, penetrating her, causing her to gasp. Setting off towards the courtyard, he trailed her behind him. He could feel her lips move against his finger as she walked, coating his middle finger with viscous, slick nectar that slowly flowed to his palm. He knew how walking behind him like she did, fueled her lust, her submissive nature reveling in his mastery of her by dominating her so intimately with just one finger.

He leisurely made his way through his luxurious home, followed closely by his panting young wife. He could hear the faint bubbling of a rocky stream, intermittently mingled with the soft sighs of a woman in heat. As he approached the wide doorway, the volume of both the exotic ambience and erotic moans increased, until he turned past the corner and his eyes confirmed what his ears already told him. He so loved giving the girls instructions to start without him, because sharing three wives the way he did, all at once, he had to have a way of tiring them out a bit so they wouldn't gang up on him all at once. Besides that, he so enjoyed surreptitiously observing their unabated lust for each other, engrossed in pleasuring each other until they would finally notice him.

He looked upon a massive courtyard, its glass roof letting the last pink light of the day into the picturesque chamber, casting the scene in sensuous shadows.

Water poured from the mouth of an exotic sculpture high up a wall, the figure resembling a dryad. Her physique was exquisite, a perfect blend of human and botanical anatomies. The water flowed down her chin, down her neck, coating her tumultuous breasts in a shimmering shroud, over her bark-like stomach down, hiding her sex in froth as the sheet of water coalesced there, continuing its flow down her root-like legs, which seemed to grow into the wall. His eyes followed the water down to a basin from which it cascaded down the wall into a dreamy pool, surrounded by trees.

At the edge of the pool stood a structure, not unlike a four-poster bed. Bright, richly coloured silk and satin was draped over the lateral bars and down the posts, partially obscuring the area within. The floor beneath was covered with soft Persian rugs and plush cushions.

The scene beneath the four poster structure only served to add to the fires of his lust. His wives were servicing each other orally, in order of hierarchy. His eldest wife Zaynah was lying on plush Persian carpet, her back propped against fluffy cushions, her eyes closed, head raised in rapt enjoyment. She was moaning contentedly, as his second wife Fatima lapped lustily at her sex. Shamesh was lying on her back beneath Fatima slowly eating her out. With one hand she was slowly pumping an ivory phallus in and out of herself, while the other hand lazily played with Fatima's puckered anus.

Jasmina stood close behind him, hard nipples pressing into his back, her hips gyrating against his cupped hand, caressing his chest as she also took the scene in. Once hand snaked down his belly to undo the tie of his robe. He finally released her from her delicious bondage to allow his robes to fall from him. She pressed herself against him, her warm skin burning into back, buttock and thighs, her light garment having joined his on the floor. He arms encircled his taught belly, snaking down to cup his smooth sack, moving up to caress his rock hard member. He groaned softly as she stroked his circumcised manhood, belying his presence to the three rutting females.