Oasis Ch. 02

Story Info
Foreigner's punishment continues.
1.1k words
4.06
28k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't left on my knees for long. A few minutes after the noblewoman left, the two female guards came back into the room smiling. They ordered me on my feet, laughing as I struggled with my hands still bound.

"It seems like you were able to convince the Lady to spare you from a whipping," said one of the guards. "Maybe you're not so useless after all."

"So, how does a noble taste?" The other woman asked derisively as she led me from the cell into the hallway. "Probably like gold and silk. "

I didn't respond and they didn't force me to. They were enjoying themselves at my humiliation without my participation. But their taunting did make me realize that my face and mouth were still sticky from the noble's pussy. I turned to spit in an attempt to get some of the taste out of my mouth.

I realized immediately that it was a mistake. I watched the spit arc towards the guard's boot and splatter on it. I hoped she wouldn't notice. She did.

The guard stopped walking and looked down at her boot. She was silent for a moment. Then, suddenly, she pulled her crop from her belt and struck me on the back of the legs, simultaneously pushing me to my knees. She slowly walked to my front, placing the crop on my cheek.

"You have just assaulted a member of the Royal Oasis Police," she intoned, slowly. Menacingly. "This is a serious crime that will have you marched out to the square in chains, stripped naked, and whipped."

I looked up at her. It wasn't defiance, per se. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of begging. It wouldn't have done any good anyway.

When I made eye contact with her, I could see that she was smiling.

"Well, normally I would have you whipped. But, the Lady has given me an idea. And it looks like you're already in position for it," the guard said.

She began to take off her her pants. Female guards were dressed as equestrians: with riding boots, tight pants, and a tight shirt with the badge sewn on. As she was stripping, I noticed how beautiful she was. She was very tall, as tall as me. She was thin, but extremely toned. Even through her clothes I could see the muscle definition of her thin legs and her tight midsection. She had dark hair with bright green eyes visible even in the dim, torchlit prison hallway. If she noticed me looking her up and down, she didn't say anything. Or she didn't care.

She peeled off her pants and pulled her boots back on. She leaned against the wall and spread her legs. The guard grabbed my head and pulled me close to her. I could smell her sex.

"You know what to do, scum."

I started licking her lips up and down. I fluttered my tongue, hearing her moan in pleasure. I snaked my tongue to her clit, swirled around it a few times before locking my lips on it, sucking on it, gently at first and then harder, popping my lips on and off of it.

As I was pleasuring her, I saw in my peripheral vision two figures walking down the hallway. I stopped my oral ministrations and looked to see a male guard pushing a bound female prisoner down the hallway. The guard looked amused but the prisoner looked shocked and disgusted. The woman I was pleasuring quickly pulled me back to her. I should have been humiliated by the people watching me on my knees eating pussy, but it made me harder than I already was.

Within a few minutes, the guard grabbed the back of me head and convulsed as she orgasmed. As she finished cumming, I felt hands grabbing my shoulders from behind. I had forgotten about the second guard.

She was blonde, a little shorter and curvier, but still attractive. She was naked except for the boots that stretched to her mid thighs. She pulled my head into her vagina.

"My turn now. Don't get lazy, I'm not as forgiving as my partner."

I began licking my third pussy in an hour. It was thicker than the other two, with a much larger clitoris. I looked up as I was sucking on her to see her squeezing her large breasts and pinching her nipples. A few more people walked through the hallway. I didn't care. I was busy with the task at hand. She pulled my hair as she came and made me gently lick her lips for several minutes after.

"So what do you think," the first guard said to the woman I was slowly licking. "Has he made up for assaulting me?"

"Absolutely not," said the second, "but he's off to a good start. Let's introduce him to the rest of the squadron."

As the blonde started to put on her clothes, the taller guard grabbed me by the arm, stood me up and led me down the hallway. She stopped at a wooden door, opened it and led me into it. The chamber was large, with a solid looking wooden table in the middle with five or six women sitting around it. This must have been their squadron room. The Oasis Police was divided into several squadrons segregated my sex. Each squadron consisted of ten or so men or women and was responsible for patrolling an area of the city.

"Ladies," the woman announced to the group of her compatriots, "this filth spit on me as I was releasing him. And instead of having him whipped, Siona and I decided to use him instead. We want to share him with the squadron. After all, an assault on one of us is an assault on us all."

"Is he any good, Jessica?" asked the woman at the head of the table.

"Well ma'am, there is room for improvement, but I'll make sure he gets plenty of practice before he services you."

The other women at the table chuckled in agreement at that.

"Fine," said the woman at the head of the table. "I think a week or so here will make up for his crimes."

She was clearly the one in charge. She turned her head towards me.

"And slave," she said, apparently at me. "You will obey any directive any of my officers gives you, or I will personally flog you. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded. Clearly I had no choice in the matter.

The original guard, apparently named Jessica, led me to one of the small cells built into the chamber walls. She unshackled me and pushed me into the cell.

"I would get some rest, slave," she told me. "The rest of the squadron will be back from their patrol in not too long and I am sure they'll be wanting some stress relief. This is going to be a fun week. For us, that is."