Oasis In The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers

When my hand was headed in the direction that Julie wanted, her hand moved back to my jeans where she unsnapped the waistband and eased my zipper down. A heartbeat later her soft tender fingers wrapped around my hard shaft.

Throughout this, not a word was spoken with the exception of moans that were groaned into each other's mouth as we continued to kiss. But once Julie had my manhood out in the cool night air her lips released mine and she started to kiss her way down my chest. I was almost sure where she was going and what she was going to do when she got there. I was torn between stopping her so she wouldn't negate our promise to take this slow or to let her continue so I could feel her lips surround my manhood.

Finally I said, "Julie you don't have to do this."

She looked up at me and as her eyes sparkled in the firelight she said, "I know I don't have to because you're a sweet gentleman but I want to. I love doing this. Please don't stop me."

How could I stop her? How could any man stop her after she said that? When Julie didn't hear any more protest from me she bent over and took the head of my cock in her sweet mouth. This was the first time since I was in college that anyone took my cock in their mouth and it felt wonderful.

My wife refused to suck my cock and even refused to allow me to give her oral love. She thought it was dirty and something only whores would do. So I learned to live without it. But the second that Julie's lips surrounded my cock I knew what heaven would feel like.

Her lips were tender and she started to suck the head instantly. Even when her mouth descended down my cock, I could still feel the sweet sucking she was applying. Her tongue slashed at my rod as if she was painting it with a broad brush. When her hand wasn't stroking my cock they were gently caressing my hairy balls.

I don't know where Julie learn the art of fellatio but she must have take a graduate course in it as she had me on the brink in short order. Her mouth moved up and down my cock in quick succession and she even took me into her throat on more then one occasion. I had never received this much pleasure from anyone my whole life.

Shortly after she started and way before I wanted her to stop I told her, "Julie I'm too close, I'm going to cum any second." I thought this would force her mouth off me so I didn't cum in her mouth but it only seem to encourage her even more to suck harder. So I said, "Julie I'm going to cum in your mouth you had better stop."

Julie just shook her head from side to side and the next thing I felt was her finger sliding up my asshole. This shocked me and I instantly started shooting load after load of hot cum into her mouth. At first I thought I heard her gag a little but then I felt her swallow down the load she had in her mouth. She continued to suck gentle as if she was trying to make sure she had every drop. Her finger moved slowly in and out of my ass and it felt strangely wonderful.

When my cock started to shrink she pulled her mouth off of it and her finger out of my ass. I pulled her up to me and kissed her on the mouth. When my tongue slide into her mouth not only could I taste the cum I had just injected into her mouth, but I could also feel it on her tongue telling me she didn't swallow it all. With out even thinking about it I started to play with the drop of cum and Julie played with it as well. When it slid into my mouth it didn't bother me at all. After all it came from me, not someone else.

At first I thought Julie would be offended by the fact that I wasn't turned off by the cum. When she pulled her mouth from mine leaving the drop of cum in my mouth she looked down at me with a surprised look on her face then she said, "That doesn't bother you?"

I swallowed the drop and said, "No I guess it should but it really doesn't. I guess you think that's sick or perverted."

Julie kissed me and said, "No I don't think it's sick, but most guys act like it's poison. I mean its all right for a girl to drink it but don't let it get in their mouths. My last two boyfriends wouldn't even kiss me until I rinsed my mouth out. I think it's wonderful that you aren't turned off by something I like to do. And by kissing me and even swallowing some of it tells me you don't think it's dirty that I do it," she told as she hugged herself to me.

I hugged her, kissed the top of her head and said, "I can't believe any one would think that was dirty. It has to be the most intimate thing one person could do to another. Speaking of that, why don't you let me do the same to you. Kind of the same thing anyway."

Julie laid her head on my chest and said, "I can't let you do that yet. I want to, but I'm afraid you'll treat me like my other boyfriends did. When I open myself up to them they treated me like I was dirt and they beat me and called me names."

I held her close and said, "I could never do that to you. I can't see how any one could do that to someone else. But I can wait till you trust me. I know the wait will be well worth it."

Julie didn't say anything for a few minutes, when she did speak it was to say, "We really should be getting some sleep now. Would it be okay if I put our sleeping bags together so we can share body heat? It gets really cold out here at night." I told her I would really like that.

After zipping our sleeping bags together I threw a couple more pieces of wood on to the fire before we crawled into the bags together. She told me to take my pants and shirt off because we would sweat over night and when we woke up the moisture would make us cold. With my back turned away from her she slid into a pair of shorts and a tank top before climbing into the bag next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and in seconds she was sound asleep. I was not far behind.

When I woke up the next morning Julie was already up and out of the sleeping bag. When I looked around I saw it was already getting light and Julie was kneeling by the fire cooking breakfast. The smell of coffee filled the air, as did the smell of bacon.

As soon as she saw I was up she said, "Come on sleepy head last one up has to clean the dishes."

After getting up Julie and I eat breakfast then while she rolled up the sleeping bags I washed the frying pan and the utensils we used. Within an hour we had the jeep packed and we were ready to leave.

Friday was a lot different from the day before. There was a lot more rock climbing and we even had to cross a few streams and one river though to me it looked like a bigger stream. But the view we saw made the trip well worth it. Julie even let me drive over some of the large boulders so I knew what it felt like. And to tell the truth I love every second of it. In fact I loved the whole weekend so far. I was really glad I came along with her.

Friday night's campsite wasn't near as good as the night before was. It was hard to find any wood and there was no stream that we could wash in. So we had to go to bed with the road grime that we collected all day. We stopped so late that all we did was eat a sandwich, crawled into the sleeping bags and fell asleep.

Saturday morning we had just enough wood to cook breakfast: once more I was the one who had to clean the dishes. We were once more driving in short order and this time there was more rocks then ever. Julie traversed the boulders like she had been doing it all her life and by one in the afternoon we stopped at our campsite for the night.

I couldn't believe we stopped so early so I asked, "How come we drove so late yesterday and we stopped so early today?"

"Well to tell the truth I don't do all this driving when I go out alone. I usually go to one site and spend the whole weekend there. But I wanted you to see what's out here so I drove all over the place so you could see it. I wanted to get here last night but I couldn't traverse the boulders we just past in the dark. I wanted to get here early today so I can get some sun time. I work on my tan out here and I want to relax today. We have a short run tomorrow to get to the highway but it's one of the tricky ones. We have a lot of rocks to go over before we get to the highway."

I looked around and saw that the area we were in was filled with small trees and brush. A small stream passed through and there were several pools that looked deep enough to wade into. There was a small circle of stones that looked like a fire pit and that was surrounded by larger stones that one could use to sit on. There were large flat boulders all over and several were in the stream.

Julie had seen me looking around so she asked, "Well what do you think of my hide away?"

"It's beautiful I can't believe there isn't more people here," I told her, as I stood amazed at the sight before me.

Julie came closer to me and said, "I don't think any one else has found it yet. You saw what we had to go through to get in here. And two of those cuts we came through were pretty tight even for my little jeep. I know I've never seen anyone in here and as far as I could see there haven't been any tire tracks in the sand except the ones I've made. I only found this place by mistake once and I haven't told anyone its here. In fact you're the only person I ever brought in here."

"I feel honored that you shared it with me," I told her as I leaned over and kissed her.

After we kissed for a minute or two Julie pulled out a length of rope and tied one end to the jeep and another to an outcrop. She then hung the sleeping bags on the rope to air out. After that was done I was sent down stream to gather wood for a fire while she washed up in the stream.

It didn't take me long to find a large deposit of wood at one of the bends in the stream. After gathering as much wood as I could carry, I made my way back to the campsite. Julie was still in one of the small pools that came up to her waist. I could see that she was naked at least from the waist up and I did my best averting my eyes. I dropped the wood near the fire and made a hasty retreat back down the stream for more wood.

I stayed downstream for about twenty minutes to give Julie plenty of time to wash up before gathering another load of wood and making my way back to the camp site. This time Julie was out of the water and she was wearing a tiny pair of shorts as well as a button down camp shirt than didn't have a single button buttoned. I could only see her naked chest and the inside sides of the bare breasts.

I tried not looking at her exposed chest and for the most part I was successful until she came to me and slid her arms around my neck. By doing so she caused her shirt to open and her wonderful breast came into view. I tried to keep my eye off her breast and concentrate on her face but I was only partly successful.

Julie smiled up at me and said, "You might as well get a good look because in a few minutes I'm going up to that rock to sun myself. When I do I'll only be wearing my shorts. I was hoping you would like to join me after you had a chance to wash up."

"I'd like that a lot," I told her in a stutter.

Julie then kissed me before she went to the rock that she had pointed at. At first I thought I should wait till she was laying out on the rock before I stripped and jumped in to the pool. But then I figured that she had already seen everything there was to see the other night by firelight. So I stripped down to my birthday suit and then walked over to the pool that she had used earlier.

Though I thought she would look away I was wrong as I heard her whistle and then I heard her tell me I had a nice ass. I know I blushed at hearing this as I could feel the heat on my face and it wasn't coming from the sun. With as much grace as I could muster I slid into the pool and started to wash up.

The next time I looked for Julie I found her lying on a boulder about fifty feet away. The boulder was huge, big enough to hold up to four or five people. It was resting on another boulder about twice the size of the one that Julie was lying on. Julie had laid out the towel that she had used to dry herself and she was lying on her back with her breasts pointing up at the sun.

After washing up I got out of the water and quickly dried off. I put on a pair of clean shorts and made my way over to where Julie was lying. I climbed over several rocks till I was standing over Julie.

She must have used some tanning oil on her self as her skin glistened in the sunlight. I had thought she was asleep by the way she didn't move at my approach, but when my shadow past over her eyes she open them and said, "Well there you are I was wondering if you were going to come up. God you are white, aren't you. I better put sunscreen on you before you burn to a crisp."

I blushed and said, "I guess I am, it's been a long time since I've been out in the sun."

Julie picked up the sunscreen and said, "I can tell." Julie stood up and started applying the sunscreen to my upper torso, when she reached the waistband of my shorts she said, "Why don't you take off your shorts so you can get tan all over like I am."

I looked around as if expecting someone to go past at any minute before I said, "Do you think that's good idea. I mean what if someone shows up."

Julie laughed and said, "Honey I told you I've never seen any one ever come here. I've sun bath nude all the time here and no one ever comes by. If someone does just wrap your towel around you and slip off the back of the rock."

I was still a little leery so I said, "Are you sure you do this all the time?"

Julie opened the button of her shorts and pulled her panties down enough to show me that she was the same color all over. I also noticed that she didn't have any hair on her pelvic region. She then turned around and pulled her shorts down enough to show me her bottom and it too was the same color. When she got her shorts button back up she said. "See the same color and this is not my natural color."

When I finally agreed to remove my shorts Julie didn't give me a second to change my mind. With quick movements she unsnapped and unzipped my shorts before she pulled my shorts and my boxers down in one motion. And before I could take a breath she started applying the sunscreen to any exposed area. It didn't take long before my hard on was raging and Julie was stroking it with her greasy hand.

Just when I thought I was going to cum she released my cock and asked. "Now can you do my back?"

What else could I say but yes. She handed me her bottle of tanning oil before lying on her towel. I knelt along side her poured a generous amount of oil on her back and started rubbing it into her. She started moaning as my finger worked the oil into her so I worked the oil in deeper and with steady strokes. I then moved down to her legs and worked the oil into her legs with the same force. After I had her legs completely covered and I had massaged her leg for several minutes Julie told me it was time for me to lie down and soak up the sun.

We lay side by side, Julie on her tummy and I on my back, for almost a half-hour we held hands before Julie told me it was time to turn over. After I rolled over Julie took the sunscreen and started applying it to my back. She worked the sunscreen in like I had worked the oil into her back earlier. I was surprised how good it felt to have my muscles massage like that.

When Julie had my back done she moved to my legs. When she was done with my legs she moved to my ass. She worked both cheeks at the same time as she rubbed the sunscreen into me. But what really got my attention was when her fingers slid into the crack of my ass.

It felt so strange yet so good I didn't want her to stop but I knew I had to stop her or she would think I was strange. Finally I said, "Julie what are you doing."

With out even a giggle she said. "I'm just playing with you. Don't you like it?" After she said this, her finger pierced my hole up to the first knuckle. A groan escaped my lips before I could stop it then Julie said, "You didn't answer me. I'll stop if you want me to."

To myself I tried to deny that I like what she was doing. And the longer it took me to answer the deeper Julie's finger slid into me. Finally I said, "You know a guys are not suppose to like this."

Julie giggled and said, "Why not, you know some guys like this,"

"Yea gay guys," I told her as she slider her finger in an out of me.

"Not just gay guys honey. Steve isn't gay and he likes it. I can't tell you how often I came home to see Steve on his knees with Tessa behind him as she finger-fuck his ass. He loves it and not only her finger. Now tell me you don't like it." I couldn't lie. I never could so I remained silent except for the little whimpers that seemed to escape my mouth.

Julie took my silence as to mean I did like what she was doing and she continued to fuck me with her finger. A minute or so later I felt her slide another finger into me and once more a deep groan came out of my mouth. This told Julie I loved what she was doing and in a few seconds a third finger entered my ass. I felt full like I couldn't take anything more but I also felt like I could cum any second.

Julie must have sense this as well as she said, "Up on you knees love, so I can suck your cock while I fuck you."

I was like a puppet on a string as all I could do was follow her lead. I got up on my knees like Julie requested and the next instant she had rolled under me and took my cock into her mouth. Her fingers never stopped fucking my ass and her mouth worked my cock with the same rhythm.

I didn't last long as if any one could under the assault my senses I was feeling at this point. In less then a minute I felt my cock get bigger and then I felt my orgasm take over my body. Without a warning to Julie my orgasm seized me and cum flew out of my cock into her sucking mouth.

My orgasm seemed to last forever and I truly felt that this one was the best I ever had. But what did that mean was I really gay. Did I secretly crave gay sex? No I never felt anything for a man. I never felt even the slightest attraction to a man. But what does Julie think of me now.

I received my answer when Julie rolled me over and hugged me to her. The next second her lips were on mine and we kissed. Our kiss was wonderful and I could also taste the after taste of cum that I had just squirted into her mouth. But this time she had swallowed it all. At first I was relieved, but a second later I thought, it would have been nice to feel that cum on my tongue once more. We kissed for a few minutes more till Julie pulled her lips from mine and told me to relax and soak up the sun.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember beside Julie telling me to turn over was her waking me up. When she saw I was awake she said, "Come on love the sun is pretty much gone now and I'd like to get dinner started before it gets too dark."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and said, "I sorry did I fall asleep, I swear we just laid down."

"Yes my love you fell sound asleep just after that orgasm like any typical man would. Now come on a get up so you can wash this gunk off of you and I can get dinner started," Julie told me as she pinched my side.

I could tell that Julie had already washed the oil off of her skin and she was now wearing a white tank top and a pair of jeans. Instead of putting on my shorts I just got down from the rocks and after picking up a bar of soap I jumped once more into the pool that the stream had made. It didn't take me long to wash off and in a few minutes I was drying off before slipping into a clean pair of jeans and a clean tee shirt.

By this time Julie had the fire going and she was just putting on the grill she used to cook hamburgers. I went over squatted down next to her and asked if there was something I could do for her. She threw a few more pieces of wood on to the fire and said, "No I have every thing I need, but I would like to talk to you about what we did earlier."

Scribler
Scribler
1,245 Followers