Oasis In The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

I just knew that she was going to tell me she couldn't be with a man that liked that sort of thing. I didn't know what to tell her so I just hung my head in shame. At the same time I sunk down 'til I was sitting on the ground.

Julie saw my self-imposed shame and she quickly came and sat on my lap with her legs on either side of my waist. She wrapped her arm around my neck and said, "Ted honey I don't want you to be ashamed of what happened. Most men enjoy that sort of thing and so do most women. But in today's society it's viewed as a gay thing and most men won't admit that they like it. I know I like playing with my butt hole. I know Steve loves it when Tessa plays with his. So why shouldn't you like it when I play with yours?"

I thought about what she said before asking, "Are you sure you don't mind that I liked what we did?"

Julie laughed and said, "Ted I'm the one that started it. Though it was all you're fault. If your butt wasn't so cute I don't think I would have thought of doing it. You really have a cute butt you know." God I felt so much better knowing that she didn't mind.

Julie saw that the fire had burned down to a nice coal bed so she kissed me before going to over to the fire and started cooking the burgers. While she did that I got out the buns chips and the paper plates. When she had the burgers done we sat together and eat dinner.

After she took her first bit she asked, "Now that you've been out here and I think you like it, have you thought about what kind of vehicle you want to get."

I had thought about it most of the weekend. So I told her, "I'm still torn. If I buy that house I'm going to need a pickup, that's for sure. But seeing the way your jeep has handled this terrain I wouldn't mind owning one of those. I just can't imagine driving one of those jacked up jeeps all over Phoenix. Don't get me wrong I had a great time in your Jeep but I can't see myself driving one all the time. I think what I really need to do is drive a pickup and see what its like on the road."

Julie laughed and said, "Just think a few days ago you didn't even want to consider a jeep or a truck. But all kidding aside, you would never get one of those new pickups into this area. As far as handling the boulders you saw what my jeep can do, I know from watching other guys and their trucks the new trucks can't handle the boulders as well as my jeep can. I'll tell you what I have a few videos at home that shows trucks and jeeps taking on some really tough terrain we can watch them together and you can see which vehicle handles the terrain better. I'll stop by my place once we get home and we can go to your apartment and watch them." I told her it sounded like a good idea, besides I could spend another night with her.

We finished dinner and I washed up the grill and the utensils we used. We then packed up the jeep with every thing we wouldn't need so we could get an early start in the morning. Julie told me once we hit the highway there was a gas station that she always stopped at. They had a breakfast buffet we could eat at. We spent the rest of the night staring at the fire or kissing till it was time to go to sleep. I fell asleep with Julie sleeping peacefully in my arms. I knew that was something I could get used to really fast.

Julie wasn't kidding when she told me we were going to hit really rough terrain on the way out. We only had to go twenty miles and it took us close to three hours to do it. Twice I thought we were going to slide down a hill but Julie saved it and had us out of danger quickly.

When we came out of the last set of boulders we drove fifty feet to the gas station that Julie told me about and thank god it was there. The gas gauge on the jeep was on empty for the last ten minutes. We spent a leisurely hour eating breakfast before we were once more on the road heading for home.

We stopped at Julie's house on the outskirts of Phoenix just after one in the afternoon. I helped her clean out the jeep with everything except my clothes. She then grabbed the videos and we left for my apartment.

We showered separately before we sat on the sofa and watched three videos of nothing but trucks and jeeps trying to climb over mountains of rock and boulders. Every time one of the drivers flipped or some how crashed his truck Julie would run it in slow motion as she explained what the driver did wrong. I was quite impressed with Julie's knowledge of physics as she explained what had happen.

We didn't just watch the videos. We also made out quite a bit between tapes. By the third tape Julie's top was off and I had sucked her lovely breast for some time while she moaned constantly. Half way through the third tape Julie ordered a pizza and by the time the tape ended the pizza had arrived.

We ate the pizza during the fourth tape but mostly my mind was on Julie's breasts. The fourth tape was more of the same and as far as I could tell Julie was right about which was the better vehicle.

When the fourth tape was over Julie asked, "Well what do you think?"

"You were right the jeeps fared much better then the pickups did. That means I only have one option," I told her

Julie looked smug and said, "I guess you'll be buying a jeep then."

I chuckled and said, "No I'll be buying a truck and a jeep."

The look on Julie face was priceless. I took her completely by surprise. It wasn't a surprise to me as I was thinking about it all day. I saw how she handled the boulders on the way out and I knew there was no way I could get a full size truck into some of the places she got her Jeep into. But I also needed a full size truck, but not one that was set up for off road.

When Julie got over her shock she said, "You understand that you can't buy a jeep that's built like mine. You have to have it built after you buy it. It'll probable cost you almost as much as the jeep does."

I laughed and said, "I didn't think it would come cheep. You do know where I can have it built up don't you?

"It'll take a few weeks but yea I know someone that can handle it but it won't be cheap" she told me.

I pulled Julie to me and said, "Honey I don't want cheap, I want it done right. I want to trust this jeep as much as you trust yours."

Julie kissed me and said, "Okay after work tomorrow we'll go looking for the jeep and the truck. I'll call a friend of mine and see if he can do the work on your jeep. You'll be able to drive the truck until you get the jeep back. Why don't you put in the last video and start watching it while I go to the little girl's room."

After Julie left for the bathroom I popped the tape into the VCR and hit the play button I figured while the tape went through the FBI warning and the opening credits I could go get a cold drink for the fridge.

When I got back I received the shock of my life. I expected to see a truck climbing over a boulder filled landscape, but what I saw was anything but. On the screen in front of me was a guy with a big bushy mustache kneeling in front of what looked like a girl. She had on stockings, garters, and you could see her panties that were bunched up around her knees. But between her legs she had a cock that was at least eight inches long. And the guy was sucking it like his life depended on it. Right away I thought this was a gay video where one of the guy's dress like a girl.

That was until the camera pulled back and I saw what truly looked like a girl with big tits and a face that was quite beautiful. Everything about the girl said she was female until she spoke. Her voice was deep and husky when she told the guy to suck her cock like he meant it.

After a few minutes of this the girl/man pushed the man away and stood up while telling him, "I'll show you how to suck cock bitch." She then pulled the man up and pushed him down on to the couch she was sitting on before dropping to her knees. In one fall swoop she inhaled his sizeable cock.

I watched in amazement as the girl sucked his cock. Actually I was more amazed that she looked so real but was obviously a boy. I never seen this kind of thing before and I never even heard of it.

I continued to watch in total awe at the scene that had played out before me. It wasn't until I felt a tap on my shoulder that I remembered that Julie was even in the apartment. As soon as I saw her I jumped up and fumbled for the remote while stuttering out an apology. Once I had the remote in my hand I started pressing buttons to get the movie to stop. All my button pushing did nothing while Julie laughed at my embarrassment.

Julie finally took the remote from me turned it around so it was pointing in the right direction to pause the movie. After the movie stopped Julie asked, "Ted honey what are you watching and why are you so embarrassed about it."

At first I started to stutter and then finally I got out, "I don't know it's the tape you told me to put on. I'm sorry I didn't mean to watch it, I never seen anything like it before."

Julie looked at the TV screen then at me before saying, "I brought this over are you sure?" I nodded my head. She then said, "I must have picked up one of Steve's porn tapes by mistake." Then she looked at me in a quizzical way before saying, "You never seen a porn movie before?"

"Yes I have but never one like this," I told her in almost a shout.

Julie giggled a little before saying, "Ted, sweetheart it's only a girl giving a guy a blowjob. You've never seen that before?"

"I've seen that before but that's no girl," I told her as I pointed to the TV.

Julie rewound the tape to where the guy was sucking off the girl. When she stopped it she said, "Oh this must be one of Steve's T-girls tapes. He really like theses T-girl tapes. I'll bet he has fifteen of them he watches almost constantly."

I was confused so I asked, "What's a T-girl?"

Julie sat down on the couch before pulling me down next to her and said, "A T-girl is a transsexual. A girl that started life as a boy but feels more like a girl. So she has breast implants put in and she takes hormones to bring out her femininity. Some times they go all the way and have surgery to remove their penises and their testicles."

"Why would Steve want to watch this kind of movie is he gay," I asked.

"Steve gay not hardly. No he just likes to watch these kind of movies and it seems so do you," Julie told me as she looked down at my shorts. When I looked down to where she was looking I saw that there was a wet spot on my shorts right where the head of my hard cock was sitting.

I tried to stammer some sort of reason for my condition but nothing really came out of my mouth. Julie giggled at my embarrassment and said, "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, but please don't be. I understand how some things turn a person on with out them wanting it. It's okay with me if you want to watch this kind of movie. Come on lets watch it together."

Before I knew what was going on Julie had me lying on the sofa and she was lying in front of me while the movie was playing. When the T-girl started sucking the man off Julie turned around and pulled off my shorts before taking my cock into her mouth.

With a gentle push on my hip she had me laying flat on my back while she gave me one of the best blowjobs I ever had. At the same time I watched the movie as the T-girl had her man in much the same position as Julie had me. Julie was also watching the movie as she did everything the T-girl was doing. When the T-girl raised the legs of her man Julie raised mine and the next thing I felt was Julie's tongue on my asshole. Her tongue felt so good I was moaning like the guy on the movie was doing.

The next part of the movie I knew Julie couldn't do as the T-girl slid her cock into the man. But Julie was ready for this as she slid two of her fingers into my ass before taking my cock back into her mouth. As the T-girl fucked her man Julie fucked me with, first two fingers then three and her mouth never stopped sucking my cock. Meanwhile the guy in the movie was jacking off his cock while the T-girl fucked him.

You could tell that the scene wasn't going to last long as the guy started fisting his cock real hard and the T-girl was fucking him with abandon. Julie was doing her best to reenact what was happening on the screen as her mouth flew up and down my cock while her fingers fucked my ass at lighting speed.

It all happen in a blur, as the guy on the TV started cuming I felt my own cum start to rise. I a second later I was cuming in Julie's mouth while her fingers continued to fuck my asshole.

When my orgasm subsided I saw on the screen that the T-girl had pulled her cock out of the man's ass and she was now jacking her cock off above the man's face. The man lay there with his mouth open waiting for the cum that would be squirting out of the T-girls cock.

By this time Julie had moved. Now she was standing over me like the T-girl was over her man. When I heard The T-girl scream that she was cuming Julie covered my eyes with her hand and with the other hand she pulled my mouth open.

I wasn't sure what was happening till I felt something warm and gooey drip into my mouth. A second drop that was bigger than the first followed the first. A third that was even bigger then the rest came next. Finally I felt Julie's lips on mine as her tongue slid into my mouth. It was only then, I realized that Julie had spit my cum into my mouth.

With her tongue Julie swished the cum around my mouth coaxing me to do it as well. With in seconds we were both playing with the cum and we started to push it into each other's mouth. I can't tell you how sensual it felt to be sharing my cum like that. In the end Julie sucked down about half the cum and I sucked down the rest.

When Julie pulled her lips from mine she lay down on me with her head on my chest. When we had caught our breath Julie said, "I hope that was okay with you. I just felt the urge to snowball with you." I asked her what she meant by snowball so she told me. "That what we just did. It's when we kiss after you cum in my mouth and we push it back and forth into each other's mouth. They call it snow balling because the longer we do it, the bigger the cum-ball gets when mixed with our saliva. You did enjoy doing that didn't you?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes I did, it was very sensual."

Julie kissed my chest and said, "I feel the same way. It's a very intimate kiss and one that tells me you don't find it disgusting to have me suck your cock. I hate it when guys act like it's a nasty thing to do."

I pulled Julie up to me so I could look her in the eye as I said, "I don't think its nasty at all. I don't see how anyone could. And I loved that we can share the after affect like we did. It seems more personal like that, like an end to the loving you gave me."

Her eyes glisten as she listened to me she then kissed me on mouth before she said, "I don't know if what I'm going to say is something you want to hear but I think I'm falling in love with you."

I kissed her on the forehead before saying, "I think I'm falling in love too. I know I can't stand it when I'm not near you. I just wish you trusted me enough to open up to me so I can give up as much pleasure as you gave me."

Julie sighed and dropped her head to my chest before she said, "I think that day is coming soon my love." We held each other for a few minutes before Julie said, "I should be going home. I have work tomorrow and you have to meet with Professor Williams by nine. That's if he has come back by then."

Julie stood and put her shirt back on as well as her shoes before she said, "I know this is going to sound foolish but can we keep our relationship to our selves for a little while. I don't want anyone thinking I gave you a good report so I could get into your bed."

I laughed and said, "Since you haven't actually been in my bed yet I think I could handle that. How exactly do you want to handle this? I mean do you want me to ignore you?"

"No don't ignore me I mean as far as everyone knows we've spent most of the last week together and we should be friendly with each other. But we shouldn't kiss in public. It would be okay if you ask me out to lunch though."

I took Julie into my arms and said, "So I can't come up to you in the hall way and smother you with kisses like this." I then started kissing her all over her face and neck.

Julie giggling throughout the kisses before saying, "No definitely not. But you can do it when we're alone."

I walked Julie out to her car and kissed her before she climbed up into her jeep. After watching her drive a way I went back to my apartment and saw that she had left the porn tape behind. Just for curiosity I started the tape to see what else was on it. I founded that the movie continued with the same girl having sex with three other men all culminating into one big orgy at the end.

The next morning I put on a suit and walked over to the admin building to meet with Professor Williams. When I entered to his office I found Julie in it instead of the Professor. In her hands were a stack of books and folders filled with papers.

She handed me the stack and said, "Professor Williams still has not come back. He called me this morning told me to give you these and said you should look them over till he comes back. Also he said you could take as much time as you need to get settled. I talked to the Dean and told him we didn't get finished getting you a car so he asked me if I wouldn't mind taking you around. I told him I would love to as long as it got me out of the office."

I wanted nothing more then to take her in my arms and kiss her. But instead I said, "This sounds like my lucky day. When can we get started?"

"I'll drive you over to your apartment so you can get changed. After that I'll drive over to my place so I can change then we'll hit the car lots."

I looked out the door to make sure there wasn't anyone around that could here me before I said, "Great I'll get the tape you left behind."

Julie smiled and asked, "Did you finish watching it?"

"Yes but it wasn't as much fun with out you there," I told her.

Julie smiled again and said, "Lets get going before I start kissing you right here."

We left the admin building and drove over to my apartment. I got changed while Julie waited down in her jeep. We then went to her place so she could change. There we let our lips do the talking for a good half-hour after she put on her shorts and a tank top.

Finding the right jeep was easy, as I only required it to be new and have a good engine. I finally settled on a red one only because Julie looked great in it. The truck was another matter entirely. It took me over an hour to find the right one. I settled on a red V10 diesel four by four that had all the bells and whistles including a winch and a brush guard. It even came with a device that showed a map of the area that you were in and it gave direction to the places you wanted to go. I felt I would need it until I found my way around Phoenix.

The most time was spent on the wheeling and dealing we had to go through with the salesman. I finally had to deal with the sales manger to get both vehicles for a price I wanted to pay. Julie and I even got into her jeep twice before I was satisfied with the deal.

After we finally got all the paper work out of the way I followed Julie down to the build up shop that she knew. We spent well over two hours there, pouring through catalogs till we found everything Julie wanted on the jeep. In the end it was going to cost me as much as the jeep did at the dealer. But I didn't care because I wanted a good reliable jeep that I didn't have to worry about and one that would take me anywhere I wanted to go.

After the build up shop we went back to the dealer and picked up the truck. I followed behind Julie as she drove back to her place. When we got to her place Tessa and Steve was already home so I sat out on the patio with Steve while the girls made us dinner.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers