Oasis In The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

"Julie told us about the house you're looking to buy, it sound like a great place though she said it needs a lot of work," Steve said as a way to start a conversation.

"Yea it has a lot of potential but I need a building inspector to make sure it's sound before I sink a lot of money into it."

Steve pulled out his wallet and pulled out a business card. He handed it to me and said, "John is a good friend of mine, I talked to him and he said he'll be glad to look at the place for you. I also have friends in other fields that could use the work when you need them."

"Great I'll give him a call," I told him as I started to put the card away.

Steve dialed the number on his cell phone and after talking to his friend he handed the phone to me. We talked over what I wanted done and he gave me a price. I then gave him the okay and the owner's number. He told me he'd check it out as soon as possible and he'd get back to me.

Steve and I talked over what I wanted done to the place for a while and he gave we a lot of suggestions on what I could do. We had just about run out of topics to talk about when Julie and Tessa came out with dinner.

Half way through dinner Tessa asked, "Steve honey I have to work at the club the rest of the week could we go out dancing tonight?"

"Sure baby as long as we don't stay out too late I have to work in the morning you know. How about you two want to come along," Steve asked Julie and I.

Julie looked at me before saying, "I'd love to but I really should do some laundry. I haven't got a clean pair of panties to wear tomorrow."

Tessa laughed and said, "That's because you've been gone all weekend."

We laughed about that and Tessa and Julie teased each other back and forth through the rest of the meal. After dinner and the girls cleaned up, Tessa and Steve went to change while Julie and I sat on the living room couch to watch some TV.

After Tessa and Steve left I said, "Maybe I should go too since you have so much laundry to do?"

Julie grabbed my arm and said, "You better not I didn't pass up a night of dancing to sit home by myself. I can do laundry and still have fun with you."

"Well if you insist I guess I have no other choice," I told her as I wrapped my arm around her.

Julie snuggled in and asked, "Did Steve say any thing to you about me?"

"No we just talked about the house and he called his friend that going to inspect it. Why do you ask?" I told her.

"Oh no reason some times he says thing he shouldn't besides he knows that tape was missing. Apparently he wanted to watch it last night and he couldn't find it. I told him I took it on accident and I left it at your place. I just thought he might have said something about it and what we might have done with it."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "No not a word besides I wouldn't have said anything anyway. I mean he may have done the same thing we did with Tessa but I'm not comfortable with anyone knowing about it."

Julie let out a sigh and said, "Me neither. I'm not an exhibitionist like Steve and Tessa are. They love having other people watch them when they're having sex. That's why I seem to always walk in on them when I'm out."

"So what do you want to do tonight. Just watch some TV or a movie," I asked as I pulled her closer.

Julie made a sigh of contentment and said, "That sounds wonderful. Why don't we go into my bedroom so we can get comfortable? I would love to just lay in your arms all night."

"That sounds like a good idea, let's go." I told her.

I followed Julie into her bedroom that was very feminine to say the least. There was lots of lace on the canopy bed and there were stuffed animals all over the place. Knowing she was sort of tomboyish I was surprised by all the pink in her room. When we got into her bedroom Julie told me to lie on the bed and watch some TV while she went to check the laundry. She was gone about fifteen minutes but when she returned she had removed her shorts and her top and put on a baby doll nightie.

When she crawled into bed with me and snuggled into my arms she said, "I know this is sending the wrong message but I wanted to get comfortable. I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way."

I was too but of course I didn't tell her as much. What I did say was, "I understand besides if you get really tired you won't have to get up to change."

"Oh Ted you are the sweetest man I ever met. Most guys would have dumped me by not for not putting out. Especially after all the teasing I've put you through," Julie told me before we started kissing.

We kissed for a long time and in the mean time Julie had removed my shirt and my shorts. I had managed to remove her top but I didn't go near her panties. My hands were all over her with the exception of her pubic area. I even played with her butt, which was the firmest butt I ever felt.

After we kissed for the longest time and after she had my cock on the very brink of cuming she pulled her lips from mine and said, "Do you want to try something different tonight?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to, because every day we've done something different and I was always on the receiving end. But then again, I enjoyed everything we did and I had great orgasms each time. Finally I asked what she had in mind.

Julie reached into her nightstand and took out an eight-inch dildo that looked like a real cock. She also had a tube of lubricant. When I saw what was in her hand I knew where it was going to go and I wasn't sure I wanted to continue.

Julie saw that I was skeptical and said, "If you don't want to try this we don't have to. I just thought, since you liked my fingers up your bottom you might like this. I thought we could play out the movie from last night. You know. I could me the T-girl and you could be my bitch. It's only a toy not the real thing."

I was still skeptical and said. "I don't know Julie that thing looks really big and well it's thick too."

Julie smiled her sweet sexy smile and said, "It's only a little bigger then you are and I can swallow your whole cock. Besides this way you'll know what it feels like in your ass so when I let you do my ass you'll know you have to be careful. You'll know what I'm feeling."

Okay, call me gullible, but she did have a point, right. But there was a part of me that was saying it was a gay thing and I wasn't gay. The only problem was I enjoyed her finger in me the last two days. I know it felt really good and I came so hard each time. But I just couldn't come right out and tell her I was willing to try it. Julie took my silence as acceptance and kissed me passionately.

We kissed for quite a while. Julie pulled her lips from mine and knelt up on the bed. As I watched she placed the dildo at her crotch with the base of the dildo against her pelvis and the head pointing at me. She then crawled up so the head of the dildo was inches from my mouth. She rubbed the head of the dildo all over my face and across my lips before saying. "Come on bitch you know you want to. You know you want to suck my T-girl dick."

I could tell by Julie's voice that she was excited by the prospect of having me suck the dildo like the guy did in the movie the night before. I could hear the nervousness in her voice that signaled her excitement.

Just knowing this excited her spurred me on to do it for her. I opened my mouth and Julie pushed the head of the dildo in to my mouth. It felt so foreign that I almost gagged when it touched my tongue. But I got over that quickly when I heard her moan the instant the head passed my lips. And each time the dildo slipped in further Julie would moan a little more.

Before I knew it I was sucking that dildo like Julie sucked my cock. When I started sucking it on my own with out Julie pumping it in my mouth she started to squeal. "Oh yea baby suck my T-girl dick. Suck my dick good baby. Suck it deeper and harder. Make me cum in your slut mouth." Her saying these things only made me try harder and my mouth flew up and down her dildo as fast as I could get my lips to move. I could have done this all night as long as Julie spurred me on with her words, but she's the one that stopped me.

Julie pulled her dildo out of my mouth and got between my legs. At first I thought she was going to fuck me with the dildo until she said, "Now I'm going to teach you how a real slut sucks cock. I want you to pay attention so you can do me the same way next time."

Julie didn't wait for me to answer her as she leaned over and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked my cock like she was possessed. Her mouth flew up and down my cock and she sucked so hard I thought my head was going to cave in.

It only took a few minutes of this before I could feel the start of orgasm like no other I ever had before. But Julie also sense this and she grabbed my cock at the base and squeezed hard bring my orgasm under control. I was in such a stupor I had no idea what I was doing. When Julie raised my legs and told me to bare my man pussy for her I just went along and held my knees to my chest.

Julie then lay down and started licking my balls before working her way to the cheeks of my ass. I offered no resistance when I felt her tongue make contact with my asshole. First she licked the ring leaving it wet with her spit. Then she slid her tongue into my ass and started moving her tongue in and out like she was fucking me with it.

After my hole was good and wet Julie knelt up and once more with the dildo was in her hand. I watched as she poured lubricant on the dildo before saying. "Now Bitch I'm going to teach you what it's like to get fucked. I'm going to show you what it's like to be a girl."

With out even thinking about it I said. "Please be gentle."

Julie smiled down at me and said, "Of cause I'll be gentle sweetheart. Now just relax, I'll be so gentle you won't even feel it."

As she said this I felt the head of her dildo at the entrance to my asshole. I tried to relax and to a point I was successful but it still hurt as the head of the dildo forced my ass hole to open larger than it ever did before. I moaned out as the pain intensified until the head popped inside me. With an audible gasp I felt the pain vanish the instant the head popped in.

At first I couldn't see how anyone could enjoy this until Julie started moving the dildo in and out an inch at a time. With in seconds I started to enjoy the thrusting and moments later I started to love it. It was like nothing I ever felt before.

It wasn't long before Julie was shoving the whole dildo into me and she was fucking me like I would fuck a girl and I loved every second of it. I waited with anticipation for each trust of the latex shaft and I moaned each time it the dildo was withdrawn.

Julie fucked me with the dildo for several minutes then she bent over and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking my cock like the was no tomorrow. I knew I wouldn't last long but I didn't want this to end. It felt too good to stop.

If Julie sensed the end was near she didn't seem to mine. I really expected her to stop sucking me when I felt my cock swell in her mouth, but Julie kept sucking. When I felt my body starting to tingle I knew this was going to be the best orgasm of my life. I could barely focus my eyes on Julie's head as it bobbed up and down on my cock. Then I lost sight completely as my orgasm ripped through me. I screamed I was cuming as I started to pump load after load of cum into Julie's mouth.

When I stopped cuming Julie pulled the dildo out of my ass as she pulled my cock out of her mouth. She then crawled up into my arms and we shared the load I had just deposited into her mouth.

After we swallowed down that load I said. "Boy I'm sure glad you're a girl."

Julie leaned back and asked. "Why do you say that?"

"Well if you were a boy or a real T-girl then I would be gay because I loved that so much. I don't think I could handle knowing I was gay." I told her as I pulled her into my arms. Julie didn't say anything she just rested her head on my chest.

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers