Oasis In The Desert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie smiled and said, "You've never been done that way before have you?" Maria shook her head no so Julie said, "Let me tell you it's really wonderful when it's done by someone that know what he's doing and is really gentle when he first starts. I can't think of anyone that is better at it than Ted is. If you want to try it you need to clean yourself out like we do. If you want to try it now I can show you how to clean yourself while Ted eats his breakfast. That is providing that Ted is willing."

They looked at me and the smile on my face told them I was more then willing. Julie took her sister to the bathroom and a few minutes later Julie came out of the bedroom and said, "I can't believe we're doing this with my sister. If it's okay with you she wants me there when you do her."

I swallowed the last of my coffee and said, "I would really like it if you were. In fact why don't we get started while we're waiting for her to finish?" I stood and pulled Julie up with me.

We kissed as we made our way to our bedroom. We stripped each other's clothes off as we made our way to our bed. Our clothes showed the path that we took. Once we were naked I picked Julie up and laid her gently on the bed. We kissed deeply for a few minutes before I started moving down her body. By this time in our relationship I knew Julie's body like the back of my hand. I knew every erogenous zone and I made sure to lick kiss or nibble on each one before taking her hard clit into my mouth.

I had just managed to get Julie's full length into my mouth and down my throat when I felt the bed move and I heard Maria say, "You weren't kidding he really does swallow the whole thing."

As I worked my lips over Julie's clit I looked up just in time to see Maria lean over and kiss her sister passionately. Julie was at first tentative but with what I was doing on her six-inch clit she soon kissed her sister with as much passion as she was receiving. Both girls were kissing the other as their hands caressed each other's breasts. Maria soon pulled her lips from her sister's and moved down to take Julie's left nipple into her mouth.

Ever since we had been into swinging I knew that Julie loved it when two people were giving her pleasure and this time she seemed to enjoy it even more. As soon as her sister took her nipple into her mouth I felt Julie's boy clit become harder and the precum started to pour out of her. I loved the slick feeling on my tongue and I sucked harder to get even more to flow out of her.

Julie wasn't going to be left out of giving pleasure as she pulled on her sister's hips to get Maria's hairy pussy over her face. Maria relented and slid down Julie's body till her face was next to mine and her legs straddled her sister's face.

When Julie started to lap at her sister's hole Maria said, "You like sucking her cock don't you?" With my mouth filled with T-girl penis all I could do was nodded my head. "Why don't you let me have a taste?" Maria asked just before Julie started sucking on a sensitive part of Maria's pussy. As I pulled my mouth off of Julie's boy clit Maria moaned deeply and in the next instant she inhaled half of Julie's engorged cock.

Julie and Maria were so into they're sixty-nine that they completely forgot about me. I knew Julie wouldn't last long especially the way Maria was gobbling down her T-girl clit. Maria knew how to suck cock and she seemed to love doing it. I watched as she took Julie's clit all the way to the root with out even a slight gag. I could also see that Julie was making a feast out of Maria's hairy twat. I've learned that the less hair there is to get in the way the better I like it. Julie told me at one time she like the hairless mounds better, but the way she was munching on her sister's carpeted mound you would have never known it.

Seeing I was left out I moved onto the bed and started kissing Maria's back as I worked my way down to her tight little ass. I always thought that Julie had the best ass I've ever seen and I still thought that but her sister's ass came in a close second. It was extremely firm as if you could bounce quarters off of it. And the skin was as soft as deerskin. I was sure that she had showered using Julie's favorite soap after her cleansing as she smelt and tasted just like Julie did after a shower.

When my tongue dipped into the crack of Maria's ass I felt her tensed up but instantly I felt her relax enough to let me get my tongue between her cheeks. I licked her crack but stayed clear of her hole till I thought she was ready. Maria learned quickly that my tongue felt good and she was soon pushing her ass up to my face so my tongue would go deeper.

The only problem was as she pushed up toward my face her pussy would break contact with her sister's mouth. At first she was beside herself until I leaned into her and pushed her down onto Julie's face. As soon as my tongue made contact with her ass hole Maria started to shake and she pulled her mouth from Julie's cock and squealed like a banshee as her first orgasm ripped though her body. Julie told me later that she though she was going to drown in the secretions that flowed out of Maria's pussy.

Maria had several orgasms that seemed to be one really long one. By the end she was laying prone on Julie as her body shook uncontrollably. She had completely forgotten about Julie's cock and I felt she barely knew where she was. Julie's face was covered in girl cum and I could see that she had stopped licking her sister for the time being. I had also stopped licking Maria's ass allowing her to catch her breath.

When Maria had regain some of her composure she turned around and laid between Julie and me. She faced Julie and kissed her deeply before licking her own cum off of Julie's face. When she was done cleaning her sister's face Maria said, "That was wonderful. You two really know how to please someone." She then looked over her shoulder at me and asked, "Can you fuck me in the ass now? Can you do me like this? I want to see my sister as you fuck me."

I knew it wasn't the best position to be in but I knew I had to try. I reached over to the nightstand and picked up the ever-present tube of lubricant. Julie and I didn't need it for penetration as we learned to relax enough, but we always used it to make it easier on the one that was doing the fucking. I knew that I wouldn't even try to fuck Maria with out it, as she was too tight and inexperienced. Even with the lube I knew she would be uncomfortable at first.

As the two sisters started to kiss I lubed up my fingers and slid one into Maria's asshole. As soon as I did I felt Maria entire body become stiff as if in dread of what was going to happen. Julie sensed this as well and she started to rub and pinch Maria's nipples. Maria quickly relaxed and this allowed me to slide my middle finger into her tight ass.

Maria's ass was tighter then anything I had felt before and when I slid my middle finger into her, her muscles clamped down on it like a vise. I was only barely able to move my finger but soon I had a rhythm going.

Once my finger was moving in and out slightly I felt Maria relax a bit, Julie felt it too. She pulled her lips from her sister's and asked, "Are you okay? He'll stop if you want him too."

"It feels a little weird but I like it so far," Maria told her sister before they started kissing once more.

I continued to finger her ass for a few more minutes then I slid in a second finger. Maria's body stiffened once more, but instantly relaxed as she moaned into Julie's mouth. At the same time Maria reached down took Julie's hard cock in hand and started to pump it to the same rhythm I was using with my fingers.

Once I saw that Maria was relaxed and into the finger fucking I added a third finger. This time she either didn't notice the third finger or was relaxed enough so it wasn't uncomfortable. I continued to loosen her up for a few more minutes before withdrawing my fingers.

When I felt she was ready I slid the head of my well-lubed cock between Maria's ass cheeks till the tip was at the entrance to her dark whole. Julie knew what was happening and she reached behind her sister and pulled her ass cheeks apart for me.

I tried to push the head of my cock into Maria but she tensed up once more barring my entry. While I maintained a steady pressure against her hole I started kissing the nape of her neck. When I felt Maria relax the head of my cock popped into her hole.

She moaned deeply as if in severe pain Julie quickly asked, "Does it hurt to bad do you want him to pull out?"

"God it hurt when he first put it in but it's getting better," Maria told her.

I held my place as I continued to kiss the nap of her neck. Julie took one of Maria's nipples into her mouth and started to suck. I also saw her reach a hand between her legs so she could play with Maria's pussy.

In a few short minutes I felt Maria start to move she also started moaning. I knew that she was now relaxed enough for me to start fucking her ass. I slid in about an inch and at the same time Maria moaned even louder. It wasn't a painful moan but one that told me she like what I was doing.

I pulled out till just the head was in, then I slid in to her adding about an inch. Each time I pulled out I would add a little more till I started to feel her ass cheeks on my pelvis.

By this time Maria was moaning almost constantly. She was also meeting me thrust for thrust. Once we had a steady rhythm going she raised her left leg and draped it over Julie's hip. At the same instant I felt something bump into my cock from inside Maria. It took me a second to realize that Maria had slid Julie's cock into her pussy.

This was a first for Julie and I with all the sex we have had over that last year with other people this was the first time that Julie and I were fucking the same person at the same time. In fact this was the first time I was fucking one hole while somebody else was fucking the other. At first it was kind of strange to feel the other cock bumping into mine separated only by a thin membrane but I quickly realized what a wonderful feeling it was to feel that rock hard cock rubbing against mine.

Maria must have liked it as much as I did because her moans soon turned into squeals that were so loud I knew they could be heard out by the pool. Julie was moaning almost as loud as Maria was until Maria started to scream that she was cuming. Maria's body was racked by one orgasm after another as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Julie and I didn't last long after that as I felt Julie's boy clit start to throb through the membrane. She then squealed that she was cuming at the same time as I emptied my balls into her sister ass.

We lay in each other's arms as our heart rate slowed to a normal pace. Once my cock had soften and was expelled from Maria's ass I rolled on to my back. Maria rolled over cuddled up to me and said. "Julie was right that was wonderful I've never been so thoroughly fuck in my life. You two were wonderful."

After a brief rest the three of us took a shower together. Once in the shower Maria asked, "How come neither of you have pubic hair?"

Both Julie and I laughed before Julie said. "We don't want anything getting in the way of the good stuff. Besides it makes cleaning up after less messy, You see after Ted and I make love together we use our mouth to clean each other."

"Wow you two really do love each other. I had a boy friend that wanted me to clean his cock after we made love but he wouldn't lick my pussy after he came in it so I refused to do him. I didn't mind it but I felt he should do the same. After all it was his cum. What about your other friends do they shave as well?"

Julie laughed and said. "All the men do, some of the women have strips of hair down the middle. It's called a landing strip. But everyone's is either hairless or the hair is minimal. And just about every guy in the club cleans up after he's done.

"Well everyone but Bart. He's the only straight guy in the club. Everyone else is bi," I told Maria.

Julie laughed and said, "You may have to rethink that Ted. At the last party he sucked and fucked me. I was quite surprised when I saw him between my legs. I was sucking Sean at the time and I felt a mouth on my clity. I looked down just to see who it was and I found Bart with his mouth on my clity. He only did it for a little bit and he stopped before Sean saw him. Later he asked that I not tell anyone. I told him I wouldn't and I asked if he would like me to do him. I could tell that he wanted me but he was embarrassed so I took him to one of the bedrooms where I blew him. One thing led to another and before we knew it he was fucking me like a stallion. He asked me not to tell anyone what we did so don't say anything to him."

I told her I wouldn't we then shut off the shower and got out. Maria whispered something in Julie's ear. Julie then told me she would meet me out by the pool in a few minutes. I knew something was up so I kissed both of them and left the bathroom. After getting another cup of coffee I walked out to the pool

When I went out side I was surprised to find that not only was Sean Anna and Lacey out by the pool, but several others had shown up. This was not a surprise as we had people over almost all the time. Out of all our friends we had the only place where we could sunbathe nude without worry that some one might see us and call the cops.

Lacey was under the waterfall with Anna. Sandra, Bill, Pam and Rich where lying on several of the large flat boulders that were meant for sunbathing. Fred's wife Jenny was floating on a raft and Tammy, Jim's wife, was sitting on a chair next to Sean. Tammy and Jenny also worked at the college with Julie in the admin building. Jim and Fred would be by after they gets off work. Not every one had the luxury of being off all summer. Julie, Tammy and Jenny had to work most of the time but they also had a quite a bit of time off as long as they kept up with their work.

I was surprised that nothing sexual was going on. This was a surprise, see whenever our circle got together the sex started almost immediately. I wasn't until I look out toward the waterfall that I saw Lacey and Anna were making out and I could also see that Pam and Sandra must be teasing Bill and Rich as both men had hard ons that were pointing toward the sky.

Both men loved to be teased and both women loved teasing them. I had fallen victim to these two women and I could attest to their ferocity in the art of teasing. They could tease a man or women for hours and in the end their victim would have a mind-blowing orgasm with out being touched by anything more then hands or lips. It was an exquisite torture.

A few of the couples in our circle had a taste for the kinkier side of sex. Tammy was a beautiful tall blond and would show up quite often to a party dressed as a Dominatrix. She always wore leather even in the heat of summer. At one party her husband came with welts on his back, his wife put them there because he failed to do something that he should have. When I asked about the welts I was told that was their thing and they both enjoyed it.

Once I had taken in the scene around me I picked up a bottle of tanning oil and started to apply to my chest before sitting next to Sean. Sean barely acknowledged my presence, as his eyes stay focussed on what was transpiring under the waterfall.

By this time Lacey had Anna sitting on the edge of the pool and Lacey was had her head between Anna's legs. Sean always liked watching his wife lick another woman's pussy. In fact he liked watching her having sex with other people and Lacey enjoyed it more when she knew someone was watching her especially her husband.

Tammy was the first to say anything. "You have some really beautiful sisters in law and they seem to fit right in with us," Tammy told me as she nodded toward the waterfall.

I laughed slightly before saying, "Yes they do seem eager to please."

Tammy put her hand on my flaccid member and said, "From what I heard it was the other one who was receiving all the pleasure."

Tammy had a way of using her nails to get an instant response out of any man. I was no exception and my wilted member started showing signs of life before I said, "I knew she was loud but I didn't think you would hear her out here."

Tammy giggled and said, "Honey I think they heard her all over the county. That girl is a screamer. I can't wait get her to myself. Speaking of which when is she coming out?"

"Julie said they'll be out in a few minutes," I told her.

"Good I can't wait. It looks like Sean could use a hand there. I hate seeing a guy beat his own meat when there someone next to him that can do the job," Tammy told me. I knew this was another one of Tammy's kinks she like telling men to do other men.

I reached over with my oil slick hand and took possession of Sean's cock. It was a nice cock, thicker then my own by half and as long as my own. Bill had the biggest cock in the group but Sean's seemed nicer. Without taking his eyes off of his wife Sean released his cock and I started a slow up and down motion. By this time I knew Sean well. He like his cock played with but he didn't cum often. He said he like being keep on a slow simmer most of the day this way when he did cum it was a big one with lots of cum. I was on the receiving end of several of those orgasms and it seemed like he would never stop.

For the next ten minutes I slowly jerked my boss off while Tammy did the same to me. My other hand moved in between Tammy's legs and I played with her pussy at the same time. Her juices were flowing and I could tell she was enjoying herself but when we heard the door to the house open she pushed my hand away and stood up. At the same time Anna came for the third time and Lacey pulled away. Knowing Sean's mind I released his cock, it was throbbing, and ready to cum.

Sean looked at me for the first time and said, "Thanks buddy that was really nice of you. Maybe later I can return the favor."

I chuckled and said, "Don't worry about it I'm sure we'll both get all we want today." Sean chuckled too before getting up and going to his wife.

Anna came skipping over to where I was sitting just as Julie and Maria came to stand in front of me. The first thing I saw was Maria's hairless pussy. That must have been why they stayed in the bathroom.

Anna quickly noticed as well and said, "Not fair I'm the only one with hair."

We all chuckled before Julie said, "We can take care of that if you want, I still have plenty of hair remover." Anna readily agreed to have her pubes removed as quickly as possible. Before she left Julie said, "Honey if you going to slow cook those ribs you should get started. You have quite a lot of ribs to cook."

I knew that was the reason that we got the big barbecue in the beginning. So I would have to cook when we had a party. But I also knew that Julie would be in the kitchen all day getting everything else ready so I really couldn't complain. Besides slow cooking ribs wasn't that hard as long as you remembered to turn them. After starting the barbecue and getting the first batch on the grill I didn't have much to do until it was time to turn them.

As I was waiting to turn the ribs I started reapplying the sun tanning oil on my legs and chest. Before I could reach my back I felt someone behind me. "Here let me do that for you," I heard Rich say as his hand rested on my back.

"Did Pam and Sandra finally let you up?" I asked as I handed him the oil.

"Well sort of, I'm supposed to come over here and do this for you and I'm also supposed to seduce you into letting me fuck you. But I'm not allowed to cum I also have to make you cum. If you don't want to then I'll tell them you're too busy."

I laughed and said, "That is the worse seduction I ever heard. Here start by oiling up my back and we'll see where it leads."