Oasis In The Desert Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

While Rich started to spread the oil on my back and arms I checked the ribs and turned them over. What he was doing felt nice, as his hands were strong and they kneaded the oil into my muscles. When he was done with my back he dropped to his knees and started on my legs. I felt his hands start at my ankles and slowly work up to my thighs. He made sure to work the oil in as he went.

This wasn't the first time that Rich has oiled up my skin in fact he had done it several times in the past month. The only difference was this time he was being told to do it, in the past he did because he wanted to do it. We also knew that Maria, my future sister in law, was watching this transpire.

Subconsciously I looked in her direction and her eyes were riveted on Rich and me. Tammy was busy eating Maria's pussy, but Maria could care less as she was seeing for the first time two men having sex together.

I kept my eyes on Maria till I felt Riche's tongue slide between my ass cheeks. By this time I couldn't help myself as I sunk to my knees and offered my ass to Rich's tongue. Rich didn't disappoint me as his tongue slid into my crack and buried itself into my hole. One of my most favorite things is having my ass drilled by a wet and willing tongue. And Rich's tongue was very willing as it sunk as deep as it could in to my asshole.

Rich tongue fucked me for several minutes till I was begging to be fucked by his hard cock. He knelt up and after coating his cock with the tanning oil he slid his cock into my hole. Rich had fucked my ass several times and he knew I was able to take all of his rock hard cock in one swift plunge. With out preamble his cock sank into me in one steady plunge and all I could do was moan at the pleasure I received from being penetrated.

Rich didn't waste any time as he started to fuck me with deep hard strokes. He also reached around and started to stroke my cock with his right hand. I could tell that he was trying to get me off as soon as possible and though I was enjoying this I felt like I was being used like a pawn in a chess game. But after a few minutes I didn't care.

When Rich could see I was getting close to cuming he leaned over my back and whispered, "When your about ready to cum stand up and cum on my face like they do in the porn movies."

You see Pam is in the art department at the college and she believes she is an artist. I know she has done several paintings, all of which are nudes, and she has sold a few but what she really enjoys is making movies. Porn movies to be precise. She loves capturing raw sexuality on film. I know when she is done making a movie it's as good or better then anything you could find on the market. But these movies she doesn't sell as they are of her friends and lovers. Someday she may make movies professionally and if she does they would be fantastic

I knew right away what kind of game Pam was playing. I looked over to where she was and instantly I saw the camcorder pointed right at us. I knew she wouldn't show it to anyone except our circle of friends and she had several videos of the circle's member's in all stages of fornication. I had been in several of these and so had Julie. I figured I would play it out for the camera.

I started moving my ass as if I was fucking Rich more then he was fucking me. I started moaning and grunting as I was telling Rich to fuck me deeper and harder. My vocalization must have gotten to Rich to because I felt his cock get bigger and fatter inside me. So I pulled off his cock and stood up and I continued to jerk my cock off with my hand.

When I was standing in front of him I pushed my cock into Riches mouth and fucked his mouth for several minutes. I knew this didn't bother him, because he likes being force-fed cock once in a while. In fact he prefers it that way especially when it's his cock that's getting sucked.

When I couldn't take anymore I pulled my cock from his mouth and pumped it a couple of times. When I came my cum arched up in the air and landed on his hair and eyes. The next load landed on his noise and mouth. The last few loads I pumped straight into his mouth. The last few drips I smeared on his lips before I slid my spent cock back into his mouth. Rich slumped back on his knees when Pam called cut.

Pam came over to me and said, "That was really good just like I was hoping for but next time I'll let you know the camera is rolling before you start. Once you saw the camera you really got into it."

I laughed and said, "Okay but I want my name in the credits this time. By the way have you thought of a name for this one?"

Pam stroked Rich's head and said, "I was thinking of calling it the denied ones. What do you think? Rich and Bill won't get to cum in the movie they have to get everyone else off but they will be denied release throughout the movie."

"I for one feel sorry for them," I told her as I turned to check the ribs.

"Don't worry it shouldn't last much longer if everything goes right. Now where is Sean and Lacey? Oh there they are come on Bill it's your turn now," Pam said to Bill as she started walking toward the other end of the pool.

After turning the ribs I went into the house to clean up and to get something cold to drink. When I walked in I hear some one moaning in my bedroom. I was sure it was either Julie or her sister but I had to look.

When I looked in the door I saw Julie on top of Anna. Anna was on her tummy and Julie was fucking her in the ass. I know I shouldn't have stared but I could help it. They were beautiful together. There was no doubt that they were related and they even looked like twins except Julie had a scrotum hanging from between her legs and Anna did not. Julie's skin was darker and to me it looked softer but I guess you could say I was partial.

I watched the two young nymphs for some time till Anna crossed the threshold and came with no more then a delicate little scream. When Julie came she was a little louder as she filled her sister with thick ropes of hot cum. Before they could see me I left the doorway grabbed a soda and left the house as quietly as possible.

By the time I made it back outside Kyle, Brigitte, Jim and Fred had shown up. The only couple that wasn't there was Bart and his wife Cindy. I had to laugh thinking not only did they show up, but also they were already naked and three of the four were already engaged in a sex act with someone else.

I had just gotten the first batch of ribs off the grill and put on the next batch when Bart and Cindy showed up. Cindy didn't waist any time as she started to strip the second she was inside the gate. Bart took a little longer but he was also naked after a minute or two.

Cindy jumped straight into the pool and swam out to the waterfall where Lacey and Tammy where entertaining Maria while Bart came over to stand next to me. Once he had a beer in hand he asked, "Where is Julie?"

"She's inside with her sister. Do you want to go in or do you want me to get her," I asked, as I tried not letting him know that I knew what Julie and he had done.

"No that's okay it's you I really wanted to talk to anyway. Did Julie tell you about the last party we were all at," He asked nervously.

"She told me a lot of things about the party. Is they're anything special you're referring to," I asked

I could see Bart was very nervous as he drank down his beer quickly, finally he asked, "She didn't tell you anything about the two of us?"

I open the grill and started turning the ribs before I said, "Not that I remember. Why did something happen?"

Bart drained his beer and looked toward the floor before saying, "I just thought you should know that Julie and I had an encounter."

I almost laughed but I held it back and asked, "By encounter do you mean you and Julie had a disagreement of something?"

"God no," Bart told me but he said it loud enough to draw attention to us. He then said in a whisper, "No we had sex and I thought you should know."

I was glad that finally came out so I could stop playing cat and mouse with him. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Bart look we both know that our girlfriends and wives have sex with every one else at our get-togethers so what's so different about you and Julie doing it."

"Well you know I'm straight. I mean I don't go in for other guys but Julie is different," he told me nervously.

I chuckled and said, "You don't have to tell me how different Julie is I know that first hand. If you think that I'm going to push you into doing things with me or any other man you can relax because I'm not like that. If you like being with Julie then go for it and enjoy yourself. By the way have you told your wife about this encounter?"

"I had to I felt to guilty about it. I thought she would blow a fuse but she told me just about what you did. She told to relax and enjoy it and she also wondered how I could've resisted Julie for so long," Bart seemed to have relaxed now that it was out in the open and no one seemed to be bothered about it.

I laughed and said, "I agree with Cindy I can't see how you resisted her this long either, I know I couldn't. I was straight when I met her too and once I saw what was between her legs I fell even deeper in love with her."

Bart and I shook hands before he went over to the pool where his wife was waiting for him. They had a quiet conversation then Cindy pulled him into the pool before kissing him deeply. I knew right away that Cindy was all for him tell everyone what happen and she wasn't even the slightest bit annoyed that he and Julie had sex. God knows Julie and Cindy have gotten it on quite often.

When the second batch of ribs were done I brought them into the house so they would stay warm in the oven. I also had not seen Julie since I peeked in on them in the bedroom. When I walked into the kitchen Julie and Anna were cutting up vegetables and when they saw me both smiled knowingly at me. So I asked, "Do you need me to do anything?"

"No Anna and I took care of everything now we just have to wait for our parents to call," Julie told me. To Anna she said, "Anna why don't you go out and soak up some more sun and get rid of those tan lines." Anna quickly washed her hands and went outside. Once she was gone Julie asked, "You saw us didn't you?"

"Yea I'm sorry I stared but I couldn't tear myself away. You two looked so beautiful together," I told her as I pulled her in my arms.

Julie giggled and said, "Anna thought she saw you but she wasn't sure. I have a question for you. How would you feel about Maria and Anna living here in Phoenix? Both my sisters are out of work. There isn't any work in Chicago in the computer field and they're both desperate for work. Anna was thinking about it before they came down. Maria thought it was a good idea as long as she got along with both of us."

I thought about it for a second and said, "They should be able to find work here but how does you parents feel about it?"

"That something that my sisters need to talk about with them. I'm not getting in the middle of that. There's plenty of room here and Tessa was thinking about buying her own house with Steve so they could live there as well."

"I have no problem with that. They can stay here for a few months after that we'll see what happens. I know Steve wants to move into his own place with Tessa so in a few months your sister could move into your house," I told her.

Julie kissed me and said, "You are the sweetest. I'll tell my sisters and they can tell my parents. I'm sure they'll have to go back to get their clothes and other things but I can't see what else could stop them."

Julie called her sisters in to the house and told them, "Ted said you two could stay here for a few months to look for jobs."

Maria smiled and said, "That's good seeing we all ready have jobs lined up." Julie looked at her in total confusion so Maria said. "Your friend Bart owns a computer technologies company and he offered Anna and me a job. It doesn't pay as much as we could make in Chicago but seeing we can't find work in Chicago we'll be doing a lot better."

After Julie got over her surprise she said, "Well all you have to do is clear it with Mom and Pop."

Anna laughed and said, "That would not be a problem seeing pop is getting tired of us being around the house all the time. On top of that he's paying for our cars and our school loans not to mention our insurance, both car and medical. This would be a big burden off of him."

"I guess everything will work out for the best. Speaking of our parents I wonder where they are. You two didn't tell them how to get here did you?" Julie asked them.

"I should say not if they found out we've been running around all day with out clothes on I doubt Poppy would ever let us move down here," Anna told her.

Twenty minutes later Julie's mother called for directions. Julie then went and asked everyone to put on clothes as her parents were coming over. Just about everyone gave her a hard time telling her she should be honest and tell her parents the truth, but of course they all put on clothing.

Julie, Anna, Maria and I set up a long table outside for dinner. Most of the time when our circle gathered at our house we eat outside seeing it was the best area to gather. By the time we sat down to eat the temperature cooled enough to make it a pleasant evening and today was no exception.

When Julie's parents finally arrived she took them on a tour of the house and explained to them everything we did since I purchased the house. She also showed them pictures that I took before anything was done. In the end I felt they were impressed with the work we had done.

When we sat down for dinner I sat at the head of the table and Julie sat at the foot. There was no seating arrangement but every one sat across from their husband or wife. Anna and Maria sat next to Julie while Julie's mother and father sat next to me.

Through out the meal Teresa questioned me about my family. The only family I had was an elderly aunt that lived in upstate New York. They asked about my previous marriage and why we had divorced. After that we talked about my days on Wall Street and why I left.

Jose told me about his stock portfolio and asked me what I thought about it. I told him what I thought and his portfolio wasn't bad it just wasn't going to yield him a big return in the future. By the end of the conversation I had agreed to take over management of it like I had done with several members of our group. Now that the market was starting to move to the positive side I knew I could do a lot better for them.

After dinner while Julie Maria and Anna were cleaning off the table and Jose had excused himself to use the bathroom Teresa took my hand and said, "You seem like a really nice man and you seem like you're really in love with Julie. I just need to make sure you know the truth about her. You do know that she wasn't born a girl right."

I just about laughed but of cause I held it back seeing she was so serious. I held her hand tight and said, "Teresa I know every thing there is to know about Julie and everyday I look at her I find it hard to believe she was ever a boy. We have an active sex life so as you can see I know everything. So you can stop worrying I will always take care of Julie."

Teresa pulled my face to her and kissed me cheek before she said, "Thank you I hope every thing works out for you two. I know Julie couldn't get a better man even if she was a real girl." I said thank you and we hugged each other.

When we released our hug Anna came over and said, "Mom can Maria and I talk to you and Poppy in the house for a few minutes?"

"What did you two do now?" Teresa asked angrily and for a second I though she was serious until she looked at me and gave me a wink. Mother and daughter walked to the house and they picked up Jose on the way.

As soon as her family was inside Julie came over sat next to me and asked, "I hope you didn't get the third degree?"

I chuckled and said, "Well sort of but it wasn't that bad. They're curious about who their daughter is marrying. I think I got your mother's blessing."

"But not my dad's?" She asked sadly.

"Well you have to realize that your father still thinks of you as his son," I told her.

Julie thought for a second and said, "I don't think that's true any longer. You see as far back as I could remember Poppy would pinch my sisters' and my mother's bottom. It was his way to show affection. My sisters hated it but they would hate even more if he stopped. He never pinched my bottom because I was a boy. A few minutes ago while Maria Anna and I were standing in front of the sink doing up some of the dishes Poppy came up and pinched all three of our bottoms. I think that was his way of accepting me as I am, as one of his daughters. At lease that's what I hope it meant."

I took Julie into my arms and pulled her down on to my lap. We kissed for a minute or so before I said, "I think you're right. I think he does see you as one of his daughters now."

We kissed once more and when our lips separated Julie's family was standing next to us. Teresa hugged us both and said, "Your father and I are going home we've had a long day and an even longer one tomorrow. Your sisters want to stay if it's alright with the both of you."

Julie stood and said, "Of cause they can stay. I'm sure this party will last a few more hours. When you get back to the house call me so I now you made it all right." Julie hugged her mother and they kissed each other on the cheek. Julie then turned to her father and waited.

Jose pulled Julie to him hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead. When he released her he said, "Now you three girls behave yourselves and I'll see you tomorrow." That simple statement left all four women with stunned expressions on their faces.

The four of us walked out with Julie's parents and saw them off. When the truck pulled away Julie asked Anna, "Well what did they say?"

"Well neither of them was very happy about our leaving, but they also knew we had to do something about getting work. Since you and your husband will be here to look out for us they agreed to let us come as long as we stayed out of trouble. We told them, with you here we would be good girls."

Once the truck was out of sight Maria pulled off her top and said, "Now that they're gone I'm going to start being good. I'm going to be really good at sucking and fucking. Anyone care to join me?"

Julie and I laughed but Anna unsnapped her shorts and let them fall to the ground as she pulled her tank top off over her head and said, "I'm with you Sis."

The girls took each other's arm and walked back into the house. Julie picked up their clothes and said, "If those two think I'm going to be picking up after them all the time they have another thing coming."

I hugged Julie to me and said, "Come on you've worked too hard today it's time for you to have some fun."

I walked through the house with Julie while pulling our clothes off as we went. By the time we got outside every one heard that Julie's parents had left. By this time everyone was naked and several people had already started having sex. Maria and Anna were two of them.

By ten that night the sun had gone down and the gas torches I had installed were burning. They gave off a warm romantic glow. We even had a fire going in the small fire pit. By this time Julie was the center of attention as she was fucking Sandra and Bill was fucking her. Julie also was sucking Sean's cock while Sandra licked his balls. Maria was on her knees getting fucked from behind by Bart while Rich was fucking her mouth.

By one in the morning it started to turn cool so we moved inside. Tammy and Jim as well as Kyle and Bridgett left saying they had to work in the morning. Well at least Jim and Kyle did. Bart and Cindy left because they had a baby sitter, which would want to go home. By three there was just Julie's sisters, Lacey, Sean, Sandra, Bill, Pam and Rich still left. The three couples decided to stay the night along with Julie's sisters. Since most of the couples knew they would be welcome to spend the night they brought along clothes for bed and the next day. The only ones that didn't were Julie's sisters.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers