Oasis of the Twins

Story Info
Beaking with twins causes double trouble.
1k words
2.44
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baba8
Baba8
6 Followers

The well spring of life is water. Humans are mostly water and we need a steady diet of water. Without water we will die. So it is a wonderful experience as you dip your beak in the well spring of life.

If a man meets a woman who is maintaining a quiet pleasant oasis, he might decide that this is the oasis he likes to dip into. For some men they might want an oasis where no one else has taken a drink. The keeper of the oasis is saving it for a perfect beak man. She might like some one with a gold plated beak. She might like someone with a large beak that can suck up excess moisture in her oasis. All beaks are not the same.

With twins you have a problem. They each have their own oasis. They do not like to share their oasis with each other. If one twin has a beak master the other twin will deny her twin any beaking rights. The good thing about twins is they are so close that they both agree that this is a great idea.

Other beaking issues that can cause problems; are if one keeper of the oasis says "No more twin beaking for you, you are a dirty birdy." This can create problems for the thirsty pores of the beak meister. What is the strong aviator going to do with a soft waterless beak? The reason stated for no more beaking is, "I like your beak and no other beak in my oasis so therefore to endear you to me, always come to my oasis for a wee drink."

Non-beaking twin, "I want you only beaking in my oasis so I'm denying any beaking rights to you to show you how much I want you to beak in my waters."

Of course aviation men understand that twin talk (double-talk) can not be understood by anyone but the other twin.

Man was given wings to fly to the next oasis. Maybe it is not as quiet, maybe it is not as shady, and maybe the water is not as sweet. Who cares, when your beak needs a refreshing soak go where it is welcomed. This is better then double trouble, double talking, twin demons who won't even sell their water. I'm going to miss the twin's oasis, and fond memories of the twin fountains of life caressing my beak. But then, who cares when the oasis owner denies you sweet beaking.

Lads that's why we have wings and reserve fuel tanks, the next oasis is never far away.

***

He was a strong aviator. He soared high, much higher then the other aviators. He could do this because he had inherited great wing strength from his Grandfathers. He needed the extra height to see further. What was past the oasis that he had in view? As he gained altitude the air was thinner. He attained a rest flight level. He could see that the oases were in a straight line extending from the foothills. They were in line with the old river bed that was now dry. The river had been diverted long ago during the reign of the Zoroastrian King Cyrus the Great. The Gynoet diggers has tunneled though the desert and established a series of oasis as they channeled the river in the cool depths of the desert.

The oases were maintained by females of the species. The Gynoet digging males had a short life expectancy. They didn't care because when they were not digging and fighting with cave-in's they had their choice of the females. The females liked their well empowered digger beaks.

The strong aviator was a male of the species. He was gifted with a strong and hard beak. It was hard as woodpeckers but did not have the bony extension around the head to the eye socket. His tongue did extend around his eye sockets. This held his eyeballs in place when he was doing some serious tongue feeding. With woodpeckers it holds their brain in place as they beat they beak into hardwood. The tongue effect on the strong aviator was it compressed his brain and he operated on bean sized brain power. Also his eyes were pulled shut; he had to take careful aim before starting tongue work.

He preferred beaking. He didn't lose any brain power and could look around while beaking. His bill had a fine curved end to it, so he could also reverse beak, like a snipe or a loon. The added attraction to reverse beaking was he could keep a look out for competitor males.

He was called Curley. He inherited the name from his grandfather who had a single rogue hair in each eyebrow. The rogue feather was at least three times as long as the other hair feathers and bent in strange ways, seeking direction. The left eye rogue was tingling. Curley turned left.

He spotted the oasis of the twins. Double trouble. He knew one of the twins was waiting. He had put his beak into her sweet waters. She had responded well. He could tell she liked his beak technique. Out of her oasis had sprung twin gushers of beak enrichment fluids. Curley knew this was the elixir required to keep his beak in top form.

The twins were not identical, their oasis reflected this. The older twin's oasis was shrinking from non use. Curley avoided her oasis. The other twin seemed to want Curley to visit her oasis, but was very controlling about it. Everything had to be her way. She was obviously spoiled by other aviators who brought her gifts and took her on gynoet cruises. She wanted Curley to stop being an aviator and roost only at her oasis. She wanted to change him, convert him into a weakling yard bird. Pluck his rogues.

Curley was still strong. He thought about the double trouble, twin gusher. This enabled him to gain some additional altitude. He spotted a new oasis.

Baba8
Baba8
6 Followers