Obama Baby

Story Info
Getting preggers was never so much fun.
3.2k words
3.28
88.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I share a passion for politics, but I was surprised one night when she told me she wanted "An Obama baby."

I had a hunch about where she was going, so I tried to change the subject.

"I'm excited, too. Amy! I really think he's going to be our next president!"

We're both latte liberals excited about the possibility of our country electing Barack Obama, our first mulatto president.

Amy, though, had family planning on the brain.

She looked up from her laptop. We were at a coffee shop where we liked to surf the liberal blogs.

Amy was impatient with me. I had failed to give her what she wanted. Now I was pretending not to listen.

"I'm not talking about the presidential race, Darren. I want a baby by a black man. I want a light chocolate baby," she said, extending her tongue over her lips.

"I am so white our baby will have the complexion of the Chai Latte I'm drinking."

She was Minnesotan Scandinavian, a very pale blonde used to wearing woolly sweaters in the winter. When it snowed, she almost turned into a ghost. It was that hard to separate her from the winter mist.

Always resourceful, Amy thought had stumbled upon the ultimate solution to our little problem.

Amy had not gotten pregnant after we stopped using birth control two years ago. She had been hinting around at trying other methods of conception, but neither us like the idea of expensive and invasive treatments. As tree huggers, we preferred more organic methods.

I didn't really know if Amy was kidding about having an affair or not. "You're such a weirdo," I said, adding a nervous laugh.

"You'll see,'' she said mischievously.

Over the next couple of weeks, Amy really got serious about waking up early enough to go jogging before work. She stretched and sweated in a hot yoga class before coming home from work. She had a new vitality about her.

"Got to look good for my baby daddy," is what Amy always said after a workout. Her teasing always made me hard and sexually aggressive.

One morning after a bicycle trip to the farmers market, Amy was unpacking her canvas bags in the kitchen. She held up an overgrown zucchini. "This is what I imagine my baby daddy's cock to be like," she jested.

"So, so big. God how I am going to get it inside of me? Especially after years of trying to get myself off on your tiny radish? I think that's what I am going to call it from now on. The stumpy radish."

I was feeling so bad about underperforming sperm, now she was tweaking my pride and joy, too? Shit, I had an angry hard on, especially from looking at a sweaty Amy in her bicycle gear. Her ass looked so cute in the form fitting black shorts.

I pushed her over the kitchen island.

"Ooh," she said in startled joy. "Come and get me! Just to try to last for more than 15 seconds."

I pulled down her shorts. She leaned over the table and spread her legs to give me better access. Amy looked back at me.

"I'll give you a baby, I will get one on you before some other guy does," I promised.

"Yeah, right,'' Amy responded sarcastically. I slapped her ass to show her who's boss all the while, thinking 'Come on, sperm, do your thing. Knock this bitch up. One of you has got to be an Olympic swimmer."

Her pussy gripped me so tight I could not handle it. I launched almost immediately. My thrusting came to a sudden stop.

It's funny how a cum shot can change the mood. Amy was no longer the teasing temptress. She was all business like as she straightened up and cupped her hand over her vagina. She did not want to lose any sperm. Amy laid on the floor and lifted her legs up to expedite the flow to her womb.

"I don't mean to hurt your feelings," Amy apologized. "I just really want to have a kid. I know the teasing gets you really worked up. It must be a primal thing. It brings out your inner cave man."

I carried her upstairs for another round of baby making.

Her teasing worked wonders for our sex life. One Sunday afternoon, I "discovered" her in bed, wanking off to a magazine advertisement for men's underwear briefs featuring a black model with a cheese grater stomach. I dove on top of her, pinning her arms to the bed and thrusting hard.

I came home from work to find her posing in front of the of the bedroom mirror. At first, I thought she was naked before I realized she was wearing a black string bikini.

"God, I am going to get so much black cock with this string bikini," she said lustfully, thrusting her hips back. Her ass was bare except for a small black triangle at the top of her crack.

I threw her to the bed, pushing aside her crotch string to penetrate her.

After a month of hot sex, we had nothing to show for it, but at least I had prepared a response after she finished peeing on a pregnancy test stick and saw no blue line.

"What's this," Amy said when I handed her an envelope while she was still on the toilet.

""They're airline tickets to Jamaica," I said. "I picked a week when you'll be ovulating. I want you to have your Obama baby."

She rose from the toilet seat and hugged me. "You're the best hubby ever. You may not be my impregnator, but you'll always be the father of my children."

I offered not to go so as to avoid any awkwardness, but Amy insisted I be around for the conception of our baby. Besides, she enjoyed driving me mad. That was half the fun. I had to admit that I couldn't wait to see her play the slut.

Little things always made me hot in preparation for our trip. Amy, for instance, began taking prenatal vitamins to get ready for pregnancy. She was serious about cheating on me and that was driving me crazy with lust.

Our vacation could not come soon enough. I booked a week-long vacation at a beach side resort known for a swinger clientele and a hunky wait staff.

Amy really was a different woman in Jamaica. Always the responsible one at home, she left me to the details like unpacking the bags and hanging up the clothes while she ran to the beach. At the night club, Amy danced and flirted with other guys in front of me. I spent every night alone in the hotel room, jerking off to thoughts of her going down on some stranger. I could have pursued opportunities too but we agreed it wouldn't be right for me to play around while she was trying to have our baby.

On the second day, I was sitting by the pool reading a paperback thriller about a serial killer stalking the streets of South Florida when Amy approached with a black couple.

Amy's wide net-stitch bra cradled her breasts like they were melons. Her cute butt was visible through her gauzy wrap around and thong. She was holding the hand of bald black man with a rippled chest. The bulky veins on his arms were like knots tied around an anchor. His skimpy swimsuit was nothing more than a velvet sling for his cock. He wore a gold chain and wrap around shades.

On his other side, he held the hand of his wife who was dressed in a very conservative one piece bathing suit. It was a competitive swimmer style suit that I imagined her swimming laps in at the neighborhood Y. Her arms and legs were so tone. She had sexy biceps. Her hair was cropped so short it stood up.

Her tasteful bathing suit accentuated the sluttiness of my wife's string bikini. Amy gave them both a quick peck on the cheek before she introduced her friends.

"This is Anthony and Theodora. They're both lawyers from Macon, Georgia. They came here to conceive a baby too! Isn't that a coincidence?"

We laughed.

"You got quite a wife there," said Anthony as he extended his hand.

"I'm just grateful Theodora was willing to share Anthony," said Amy as gazed up at Anthony's sunglasses.

"Oh, I make sure he screws me first, but there's plenty of cum to go around, believe me," said Theodora as she squeezed her husband's balls.

"Plus, I like being the No. 1 wife and throwing this nice little white tramp the sloppy seconds! This repressed black woman feels like the liberated one for a change!"

Anthony roared as he slapped both girls on the ass. Amy blushed bright red as Theodora needled her a little more.

"Besides, my jaw gets tired of sucking on that thing, but she can't seem to get enough. Amy must have swallowed three loads last night. Dayum. Her mouth was like a glazed donut."

I grabbed a beach pillow to cover my growing erection.

"We're going down to the nude beach, you want to come?" Anthony said.

"Sure," I said, trying to act like my hard on was no big deal. No one seemed to be paying me much attention as we walked across the nude beach. After we laid out a bed sheet on the sand, I watched an elaborate strip tease unfold.

Both women rolled down his briefs from either side. Together they held the Speedo at his knees so he could step out of them. I instantly regretted taking off my trunks. His dick was a mean-looking snake. I swore I heard it hiss.

Both girls giggled as they squirted and rubbed sun block all over his body, but became reverent when they applied it to his cock.

"We got to be careful with our baby maker," Theodora said.

At that point, I was pretty much oblivious as I watched the girls fondle his balls.

Anthony playfully flexed his biceps and posed like a body builder as Amy was stepping out of her thong. Wow, she had shaved off her bush. I saw Anthony lick his lips in anticipation.

He cleared his throat. I was surprised that Anthony was a little shy.

"Well, uh, I guess me and Amy are going to wander off to a dune somewhere and fuck around for a little while.''

There was an awkward silence. Eyeballs were on me, waiting for me to say something. It was my turn to be shy. I just smiled weakly. I didn't need to say anything more as the silence gave way to forced laughter as Anthony picked up my naked wife and threw her over his shoulder. She flailed and kicked her legs in mock protest. Anthony was now her cave man. He was going to have his way with her.

Theodora giggled her approval and flashed them a thumbs up. "Give it to her hard, baby," she laughed.

I tried to play it cool, nodding in appreciation, trying to act like I wasn't jealous.

Because I was naked, I was embarrassed that Theodora kept her swimsuit on. She said she hoped I didn't mind but she was a prude.

I caught her looking down at my dick a few times and smiling smugly to herself. Her man's dick was so much bigger, she must have been thinking. Theodora was sharing her husband with my wife, but she could have him all the time. I felt sorry for Amy.

Theodora said she met Amy at a small swinger's party. Because she was so prolific in making guys come in her mouth, Theodora invited her to suck off her husband. Amy was so good that Anthony insisted she spend the night in their room.

When Anthony was putting on a condom, Amy insisted he take it off because she wanted to get pregnant. Theodora and Anthony couldn't believe her recklessness. As churchgoing folk, they wanted to make sure Amy's husband had given his approval before they went any further.

So Theodora made Amy roll off her husband last night, replacing her on his big horse cock. Amy was a spectator to Theodora rocking like a cowgirl and then taking it doggy style.

Then they curled up together in a threesome and fell asleep. The next morning, Theodora let Amy borrow an ovulation kit to confirm that she was really ripe today.

"So me and Anthony wanted to give you one last chance to say no before he banged her," Theodora explained. "We were waiting for you to say something. Anyway, I am glad you're cool with it cuz he's probably taking her right now.

An interracial baby conceived on a beach, how romantic."

My dick was swelling up. Before I knew it, Theodora was stroking my cock. "You should have seen her last night," she purred. "I could tell Amy was so jealous of me when Anthony was banging me. God, she loves that black dick... Ooh."

I spurted into her hand. Theodora casually cleaned her hands with some gel. She threw a small towel over my dick. She kept on talking.

Theodora could understand Amy's desire for a baby. she drove a minivan in anticipation of having a big family. She talked about how she was looking forward to her pregnancy. She was going to take a year off from her law practice. She was an expert in tax law and voted Republican.

Her husband was also active in conservative politics. How ironic, I thought. My liberal wife was getting pegged by the next Republican senator from Georgia.

When Theodora saw the look of horror on my face, she bust out laughing. "Relax, we are Democrats! Have you ever heard of black Republicans in Georgia? Give me a break!"

An hour passed before Anthony and Amy returned. She was hanging on his arm like a tramp.

"You got my husband's baby growing in there, yet?" Theodora chuckled.

Amy walked in a triumphant circle, thrusting her belly out. I saw her pink ass was covered in sand.

"You mean I am not glowing already? I got to be pregnant by now. He made me get on my hands and knees doggy style and banged me missionary style too. He must have blasted his wad a couple of times inside me."

My wife gave me a consoling look. "Sorry, honey, but he was the best sex I ever had."

Anthony rubbed my wife's stomach, as if to claim ownership of the baby inside. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

He turned to me. "I want to shower and get in a three-way before dinner. I would invite you along to watch but Theodora's very private. I hope you understand."

Theodora blushed. "Sorry, but somehow I don't think you're having much of a vacation," she said sympathetically.

"Oh, this is both what we wanted," Amy said as she stepped back into her thong.

"He's going to be a daddy after all."

I rarely saw my wife for the rest of the trip. Occasionally we would meet for breakfast or I would catch up with her at the pool. I enjoyed watching her rub lotion over Anthony's muscular body.

It was hard saying goodbye but we made arrangements for the birth of our babies.

About eight months later, I went to answer the doorbell.

"Hey, radish!" giggled Theodora on our front doorstep. Her belly was huge. I helped her with her bags.

"Your wife told me her name for your little penis. I thought it was so adorable!"

"Thanks, I think,'' I mumbled. "Come on in. We were waiting for you. Amy, Theodora's here!"

My wife walked down the stairs with an equally protruding belly. They leaned to kiss each other on the cheek.

They became such good friends they decided they wanted to give birth together.

Anthony would be arriving in a few weeks, he had some work to finish up. Theodora suspected he was banging his white secretary.

"He's no longer interested in me with this big belly."

We were all disappointed because we really missed Anthony. I fixed the girls juice as we hatched a plan around the pool.

Amy knew what would get Anthony to fly up sooner. "A three way?" Theodora was skeptical. "I hate to be the one to tell you, Amy. He doesn't' want big fatties like us, even if he was the one responsible for our condition."

"Yeah, I got a plan."

Amy suggested we invite my 19-year-old sister Jessica "to help out with the expectant mothers." She was an inspiring yoga instructor and a vegan. She was elf-like, like a fairy tale goddess.

"I'm pretty sure my sister-in-law is a virgin too," Amy said. I could not believe my wife was pimping out my sister.

"Oh, he'll love that," Theodora gushed.

"We also could hire Asian housekeeper," Amy added. "American men have a thing for Asians."

We found our maid Lee-Ann through an escort service called Tokyo Hotties Service. She was incredibly tall, about six feet. Her long black hair hung down to her ass. She always wore a smirk, like she was anticipating a practical joke.

When Jessica and Lee-Ann arrived, they weren't give a lot of duties except to relax, shop as much as they want and have some fun. I was sure to take pictures of them as they lounged by the pool in bikinis. Theodora emailed the photos to Anthony.

He was on the next flight. When Anthony came in the door, he gave the most soulful kiss to my wife. They embraced in the doorway for about five minutes and then Anthony began massaging her belly. They giggled like an expectant couple.

As expected, Jessica was mesmerized by the sight of the hulk in the doorway. Conveniently, I was at work to avoid the awkwardness. Theodora was out shopping.

"I want you to meet my baby's father," Amy told my sister. "Anthony was generous enough to help us get pregnant."

Jessica was speechless.

"Let's unpack and go out to the pool," Amy said.

As part of her prenatal discipline, my wife liked to exercise in the nude in the pool. As a true hippie chick, she was planning on giving birth in the water. She was talking Theodora into it too.

Anthony joined her in the water, wearing one of his transparent white thongs. His dick was almost hanging out of it.

For the first hour, Jessica peaked through the curtains as Anthony played with my wife in the water. Amy was leaning against the side of the pool while Anthony was rubbing his dick against her ass and groping her breasts when Jessica walked out in the nude.

"You mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, baby doll."

Needless to say, Anthony soon deflowered Jessica in the cabana, leaving a red stain on the floral patterned patio furniture. That night he shared his bed with Jessica and the Lee-Ann. They were so loud we all chuckled in appreciation.

At one point in the night, I got up to go to the bathroom and sneaked a peak in the guest bedroom. Jessica and Lee-Ann were both on their knees, licking Anthony's gigantic balls. He looked like he was in heaven.

The next morning, Amy, Theodora and I joked about Anthony's insatiable appetite and the inevitability of more babies.

"Our family is getting larger all the time," Amy said.