Obedience

Story Info
Katrina has some things to learn about her knew role in life.
8.2k words
4.21
31.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katrina" my mother said softly. "It's time." I took a deep breath and stood up from my bed. Today was the day that I would leave home to save my family. You see my father borrowed money from the richest man in town, Mr. Collins, and since he couldn't pay the money back in the time he was given, I am now to work as a servant in the Collins' home until the debt is paid. I take that back, it was either me or my little sister. I was not going to let my fifteen year old sister become a servant for my parent's mistake. I was nineteen I could take care of myself, or at least I hoped I could.

I descended the stair case to a driver standing in the living room of my home. I quickly kissed my mother goodbye and glared at my father for a brief moment before following the driver to an awaiting black car in our driveway. I knew the way to the Collins' home, as kids I grew up with Mr. Collin's son and could remember spending hours at his home while my father worked in one of Mr. Collin's factories. Pulling in the driveway created butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. I was no longer a guest but a servant to be at the bidding of the master of the house.

The car stopped in front of the main entrance of the home. Mr. Collins was waiting outside for us. He was a stoutly man, not fat but round, his hair was grey and thinning on the top and he always had this very somber look on his face as if he knew he wasn't a pleasant person. Today he was dressed in casual black slacks and a red polo shirt. I slowly walked to him, "Hello Sir." I managed to say without my voice shaking. "Katrina." He spoke low and with a force behind his voice that gave me goosebumps. He then instructed the driver to take my one bag into the guest house upstairs to what would be my bedroom.

"You will be in charge of the guest house. You will cook for the occupant, clean and serve them in whatever manner is required." His matter of fact attitude was unnerving like he had done this a few times before. The Collins' family always had servants. They seemed to be incredibly nice to them but you could always see a hint of fear in the female servant's eyes. I was always curious as to why but I guess I would find out soon enough.

We turned a corner on the grounds to show a pathway that led to the guest house. When I say pathway I mean a flower lined road that you could easily fit two cars side by side down. I followed Mr. Collins silently as we closed the distance to the guest house. There was a man at the door there, I couldn't make out his face but he was tall at least six feet. I was only five foot five so everyone seemed tall to me. As we got closer I could make out short black hair, cut close to his head but not a buzz cut. He was tan, not fake tan but almost like when you have Indian blood in your veins, that effortless tan. He wore a white tank top shirt and a pair of ripped jean shorts. He was attractive but you could tell by his stance he knew he was and would use it to his advantage. We reached the front step to the guest house and my eyes locked on a pair of steel blue eyes that were stunning. "Andrew" I whispered.

Mr. Collins must have heard me because he looked right at me. "You remember my son?" I quickly looked at the ground. "Yes sir." I could feel the heat creeping up my face as I started to blush. "You will be his servant until he leaves. He has just returned from a year abroad and now will be staying the guest house until he decides what he is going to do with his life." The sarcasm in Mr. Collin's voice was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Thanks Dad. I'll be out of your hair soon." Andrew stated with his own sarcastic attitude and turned to go into the guest house. I looked up after Andrew then glanced at Mr. Collins who had already begun to walk back to the main house. Taking a deep breath I walked inside and looked around. The driver was coming down the stairs as I walked in. Without much of a glance he said "Up the stairs third door on the left", and with that continued out of the house. Looking at the staircase I started to walk toward my room looking at the walls full of pictures of a happy family. I rolled my eyes wondering how happy they could actually be when they are so keen on tearing other families apart. I walked into the bedroom that was to be mine. Inside it was a very nice room, the walls were a beige color and there was a king size bed against the far wall. My suitcase was on the bed and a small night stand stood next to the bed. I unpacked my suitcase, or at least what little I had brought. A nightgown and undergarments, panties and bras, were all I packed. Once I finished unpacking I slid the suitcase under the bed for a quick getaway if necessary. A vanity with mirror sat opposite of the bed and there was a note on it. 'Instructions' the note read. Opening it I was nervous but continued to read, 'You will wear the outfits that are prechosen in the closet. You will wear your hair off of your neck at all times. A bun is preferred but a pony tail will work. You will address all masters of the home as sir or ma'am. All chores and responsibilities must be completed before retiring to bed every evening. Any questions should be directed to Madame Matilda.

I rolled my eyes setting the note down and walking to the closet. Dresses, in neat rows that were grey with white skirting around the hemlines of the sleeves and skirt, I wanted to cry. This was too real. I had to help my family so running was out of the question, but this?! Sighing I changed into one of the dresses with white socks and flat black shoes to match. The dress wasn't short or long it fell just above my knees. The sleeves were a modest short sleeve style almost like a t-shirt but the white lining made it look more refined. I walked over to the vanity and sat down. Looking in the mirror I could see the face of a girl who once loved life, now all I saw was despair. My bright green eyes no longer held their sparkle and while my skin was always pale today it looked almost sickly. I took a brush from the vanity drawer and started to brush my long red hair. It fell to the middle of my back now, took me all year to grow it this long. I grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair up into a high pony tail making sure only the bare minimum touched my exposed neck.

One last look in the mirror and I was off to meet Madame Matilda, the lead housekeeper, for the whole property. She was a tall, thin woman, and she carried a drill sergeant demeanor. "You will wash all clothes, cook all meals, and most importantly make sure that Master Andrew is well kept and his needs are all met." Her thick German accent was hard to understand at first but after a few words I was able to pick up the just of it. I was given instructions on where to find my supplies for my cleaning needs and sent back to the guest house to start my chores.

The first room was the bathroom. I growled to myself, I hated cleaning the bathroom. It is a gross job, especially when I don't know who or what has been in there before; it just made me sick to think about. I began scrubbing the floor when a familiar voice came from behind me. "Don't you look yummy on your hands and knees?" I looked over my should to see Andrew staring at me, watching as if I were some dessert laid out before him.

"Go away!" I exclaimed. "I'm not in to mood for you to tease me today." He walked so he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry. Were you speaking to me?" I sat back on my knees look straight up at him.

"Do you see anyone else here?"

His look turned from amused to intrigued, "You are going to be a feisty one aren't you?" I rolled my eyes and went back to scrubbing the floor. He leaned down putting his mouth next to my ear. "Feisty is much more fun to break." He then stood up and walked out of the room. I sat back on my knees again looking in the direction he left, why was my heart beating so fast? Was he threatening me? Why did my stomach flip when I felt his breath on my skin?

With my head buzzing with unanswered questions I continued my chores. That evening I made dinner, luckily for Andrew I was a good cook and often made meals for my family. Once he was finished eating I collected the dishes and took them to the kitchen to begin washing them. I was elbow deep in soapy water when I felt a presence behind me. I went to turn around but was stopped in my tracks. "Don't move." Andrew's stern voice was strong enough that it caught my breath in my throat. He put his hands on my hips and pressed his body against mine. "You need to learn your place here. I am your master and you belong to me." His words were so matter of fact it was like he had said them many times before. My heart was threatening to beat out of my chest. I tried to gather my thoughts as his hands moved from my hips up towards my shoulders tracing the sides of my body. I closed my eyes for a moment trying to steady myself.

"No." I said and my voice didn't shake; points for me. His hands stopped resting in line with my elbows.

"Excuse me?" He asked with a small amount of shock in his voice. I steadied myself and stared straight ahead at the wall behind the sink.

"I do not belong to you. I am not someone you can push around. I am here to do a job and that's all. You do not control me. I don't want you to touch me. I want you to back away and let me finish my job."

His hands dropped from my sides and he took a step back. I could feel the tension in the room and heard him turn and leave without a word. I thought that I had made my point and that was the end of it. I was much stronger than I thought. Hooray for me.

That night I finished my chores right as the sun was going down. I went to my room and changed into my nightgown that I had brought from home. It was modest, a spaghetti strap floor length black nightgown. My skin glowed against the black and my DD breasts showed just enough cleavage from the low cut neck line but not too much that it wasn't comfortable to move or sleep in. I crawled into bed and sunk into the pillows, soon I was asleep.

A movement on my bed startled me. It was dark and I couldn't see what it was. Breathing, I heard breathing; someone else was in my room. Cold, I felt something cold against my skin, and realized it was a knife blade pressed against my neck. I froze, I was terrified.

"You belong to me." The voice was low and angry. "You are mine to command and anything I desire you will provide me." I couldn't move the knife was pressing firmly enough that if I twitched it would cut me.

"Andrew?" I asked carefully.

"You will call me Master." He said and I could tell then that he had been drinking.

"You are drunk. You should go to bed." I was speaking carefully, trying to sound more calming and suggestive than just barking orders.

"What if I want to stay in your bed?" I could feel his other hand moving the covers. Finger tips brushed my legs starting at my knees moving up toward my hips.

"Please stop." I was trying to sound strong but the strangled sound in my voice didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

"Why should I? You are mine." His breath was hot on my skin and his hand had reached the top of my thigh brushing the outer edge of my panties. My breathing had quickened and my heart was rapidly beating within my chest. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Excited? Why would I be excited that this drunken ass hat was going to possibly rape me? Why was my body reacting to his breath and hands as if they were a lover's touch? The thought made me painfully aware at the wetness beginning to form between my legs.

"I...I..."

"Yes?" With that question he moved the knife just enough that I rolled out the opposite side of the bed, feeling a sharp sting I grabbed my neck and backed away from him.

"Get out!" I yelled. I wanted to sound commanding and I did. Again points for me. "You are not welcome in my room. Now Get Out!"

"Aww the poor little baby doesn't like being touched? What's wrong little girl? Has a man never shown you attention before?" there was a hint of humor in his voice.

"That's none of your business. Get out!" I repeated the command and I heard him shift in the bed and heard footsteps walking toward me.

Just then the door opened and a girl was there. I had to cover my eyes at the sudden flood of light in my room. Once I could see I recognized this girl. Her name was Samantha; she grew up down the street from my parents. What was she doing here?

"Master Andrew, we should get you into bed." She sounded so calm like this was her whole job here, to keep him calm when he was drunk. Andrew walked toward her and stopped in the doorway.

"We aren't finished." His tone was sharp and unfriendly with a threat underlying. Samantha draped her arm around him and walked with him back to his room. Once they were clear of the door I closed it tightly. Leaning against the door I slid to the floor shaken from the events. I touched my neck where the knife was and felt a small scratch; the blood had been minor and must have dried quickly. Why did my body react that way? Did I want him to stop or did I want to feel what those hands had to offer? I shook the thought from my head and locked the door, climbing back into bed I tossed and turned for a while before finally falling asleep.

The next day was uneventful as Andrew left to go out with friends. I caught up with Samantha as she was walking toward the kitchen. "Your name is Samantha right?"

"Yes." Her answer was short as if she didn't want to talk

"I'm Katrina. Katrina Collins. We lived down the street from each other."

"I know who you are."

"Oh. Well I was wondering. How long have you been here?"

"Almost three years." Her answer stopped me

"Three years?"

"Yes." She was so matter of fact I didn't think I should press her further. She stopped to face be suddenly she was so close I couldn't escape the forcefulness in her eyes. "Look just do whatever he says. Your life will go much smoother if you just give him what he wants." She was serious, no hint of humor or sarcasm in her voice.

"I am not going to sleep with him. He does not own me." I answered with the same seriousness.

She sighed "Then your time here is going to be hell. The sooner you admit that he is in charge and does own you the better things will be." She turned and walked into the kitchen area.

I was confused. Did she sleep with Andrew? Was it expected of all his servants to sleep with him? I couldn't fathom that being the case. Well no matter what I was not going to join those ranks. I had made my decision and would give him hell if that was the case. I was not going down without a fight that was for sure.

I was dusting the mantle in the living room when I heard the door shut. "I'm hungry." Andrew stated. I finished my dusting and walked toward the kitchen. Suddenly there was a hand on my wrist stopping me. "Listen." I cut him off before he could say anything more trying to pull my wrist away.

"Let Go!"

He spun me around pulling me into his body, I used my other hand to stop from falling against his chest. He then used his body to push me toward the wall so my arm was clasped behind me at a painful angle and he was inches from my face.

"Now listen." I could smell his breath, cinnamon like he just had a piece of candy. My breathing quickened and I couldn't find the words to say so I just listened. "You need to understand who you are. You are my servant and will do what I say."

"I will cook and clean and make sure you have the things you need." I quickly stated like quoting a handbook.

"The things I need are whatever I want."

"Wants are not needs."

"They are when I say they are" he said twisting my arm bringing a small pain sound from my lips. I knew I didn't have much of a choice but to do as he said.

"Fine" I replied sounding as defeated as I could. When he loosened his grip I shoved him away and when he reached for me again I smacked him in the face and ran to the kitchen locking the door behind me. I knew I was going to be in trouble but he was not going to treat me like some sort of belonging to do as he wished with. I finished cooking his dinner and asked Samantha to serve it to him. She did and I went off to my room locking the door behind me. I changed for the evening and got into bed hoping to sleep and forget about the day's events.

That night I tossed and turned and was extremely tired the next morning. I was awakened by a knock at my door and the sound of Samantha's voice "It's time to get up. You need to clean the horse stalls."

I stumbled out of bed quickly putting on a dress and fixing my hair. Instead of the flat shoes I chose a pair of muck boots so that I didn't get horse mess all over my shoes. I walked out to the stables and quickly started mucking the stalls, hoping to finish before Andrew returned from riding with his friends. I finished the first stall and took my time walking to the second as I admired a beautiful white stallion. I reached out to pet his neck and he allowed me to. Horses were always my favorite and I loved the calmness I felt when I was around them. Something like peace came over me while I pet that beautiful horse that I didn't notice anyone coming up behind me. Whack! A cracking of a riding crop against the back of my ass and upper thighs, it made me cry out in shock and pain. I went to turn around and two men grabbed me and pinned me to the side wall just on the right of the gate that I was petting the horse at.

"You should not have smacked me" Andrew's voice was angry mixed with something else like vengeance. "Hold her still boys" those were the last words I heard before the onslaught of whipping began. He struck harder with each swing and all I could do was scream. A wicked laugh escaped from his lips after each swing. I struggled trying to get away but the two men held me tight to the wall making sure all I could do was take the pain. After what seemed like eternity he finally stopped hitting me. The 2 men let go and I fell to the floor too hurt to walk, too hurt to do much of anything but just lie there. I could hear him laughing as he left the barn and I could feel blood running down the back of my thighs from where he had split my skin. I lied there and cried. What did I do to deserve this? When did he become so hateful? How could my father let this happen? These questions flooded my head as I passed out on the floor.

"Wake up child." A familiar voice drew me from the darkness. It was Madame Matilda; she had me in the bathtub filled with warm water and something that was stinging my opened skin. "You should not have struck him. He has a very bad temper and could have severely hurt you."

"Could have?" I rolled my eyes; they were the only things that didn't hurt to move.

"Yes dear. This is nothing compared to what I have seen happen when a servant is disobedient." Her voice sounded sad then, as if she had seen things she wished she could erase. "I have explained to Mr. Andrew that you will need a day to recuperate. You should rest and let your legs heal as much as possible. I will give you a cream to help with this process but you must rest." I nodded as she helped me to stand. I was very weak and in a lot of pain still. She helped me out of the tub and looked me up and down as I stood naked before her. The cool air hardened my nipples and I looked at her as she reached for a towel not taking her eyes off of me. "You are very beautiful. I can see why he is intrigued by you." I looked down at the ground feeling the blush fill my cheeks. She gently wrapped the towel around me and helped me to walk to my bedroom.

I went to reach for my nightgown and she stopped me. "No clothing tonight. You can sleep nude and the cream will work better. Go lie on your stomach on the bed please." I did as I was told. The cream was cold to the touch and made me jump as it stung then soothed. Madame's hands were rough from age but kind and gentle. She started on my left side generously applying the cream to my upper thigh and onto my ass before switch sides and doing the same. "A nice tight ass" She stated as she began to lightly massage my ass.