Obedience

Story Info
A cuckquean wife takes her husband's mistress as her own.
4.4k words
4.32
76.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a special night. One that I had waited weeks for, maybe months if I was counting latent fantasies. I had been patient and hopeful during my husband's affair, but careful not to dream too big. Most of the women he'd dated weren't interested in more than a sultry vanilla tryst. This one, finally, was different.

My anticipation had been building all week since my husband revealed his intentions for me, and it had been heightened to agonizing levels by his command that I abstain from self-pleasure all week as well. So, as I washed and prepared myself for our evening together my desire was a tangible thing. I had to be careful not to linger too long as I smoothed soap over my sensitive skin under the warmth of the shower. I felt incredibly tense, but the warm, wet pulse from the shower head was seductive and hypnotic. I began to focus on the beats of water thrumming against the skin on my chest and stomach, each pulse pulling me deeper into its erotic rhythm. I was so on edge that every nerve ending in my body was enhanced tenfold. I felt everything. The water created long streams that curved down my body and licked at the end of their trails before leaving me. I concentrated on those last delicate licks and found myself shifting so I could feel the tender, teasing licks of warmth on my smooth labia. I bent one knee open slightly and the water trickled down between my puffy folds creating a shudder that coursed through my body. I stood motionless, eyes closed, relishing in the artificial attention. The sensation from the gentle and constant movement of water caused my body to respond sharply, my breath caught as watery streams licked like fire across my now burning skin. I imagined giving in to the compulsion that was quickly building, the one that promised pure bliss.

My hand lifted to grab the shower head, but I willed myself to let it drop back to my side. I desperately wanted to hold out. Not to mention that I wasn't allowed to have any release until tonight anyway. It was tempting though. More than tempting. It would take so little. It would be so easy, and I was completely alone. A voice in my head, one that I had heard many times before, reminded me that I would be punished if I disobeyed. He would know. He would. I am so easy for him to read. Before I could talk myself out of it, I reached forward and wrenched the shower lever all the way to cold, forcing the frigid blasts to cool down my heated core. My body was weary from having to exercise control. The freezing water helped break the numbing hypnosis, but I was completely drained.

I shook myself from the daze and reached to turn the water off, then stepped out of the shower onto the clean, plush rug. I let my toes curl in the soft pile and stretched my arms to reawaken the rest of my body. The anticipation and anxiety had my mind and body dulled to all other awareness. I was so hyper focused on the restless knot of need inside of me that I was exhausted, but I needed to be able to function. Tonight, when I wanted to be at my most alert, I felt foggy instead. It was frustrating, like I couldn't wake up, or like I was out of sync with my own body. I wished I could just go for a run to get rid of some of this nervous energy. To release some agony in the form of sweat.

Running was the one outlet I was almost always allowed. The hard beat of the pavement helped to release my tension when I had to sustain long periods without the physical contact I craved. It replaced longing with exhilaration. It helped me refocus my physical attention and left me with new aches to pay attention to. It had also been helping to mold me into shape, a leaner shape at least. I paced across the room and looked at my bare reflection in the mirror. I ran my fingertips slowly over my imperfections and longed to lace up my running shoes right then, but it would mean being late and I knew that would not go over well. Besides, I needed to get ready. I wanted tonight to be perfect.

I dried myself with a thick white towel and walked to the tall dresser to select my garments for the evening. What would he want to see me in? I considered. Nothing too fancy, definitely. Simple, but flattering. I selected an ivory satin thong and matching demi bra from the drawer. It was plain, not too flashy, but showed off my ass. Perfect. I knew exactly what dress to choose. It was something I'd been saving for the right occasion and this felt like it. I so rarely had a reason to dress up, but being formally introduced to my husband's girlfriend and my new mistress seemed like the perfect opportunity. It was a satiny platinum form fitted dress with a high collar and an open, plunging neckline. The skirt was flowy, but only when I was moving. When I was motionless the fabric hugged my ass and the hemline ended mid-thigh.

Just as I pulled the dress over my head and let it fall into place, my husband walked into our bedroom. He strode slowly up behind me and I reflexively pulled my hair to the side to give him access to the zipper. Instead of zipping me up, he wrapped his arms around my waist then bent down to kiss my neck. He stayed there for awhile just breathing me in and nuzzling my freshly washed skin. His face brushed lightly against my neck sending sparks of electricity through me.

His sweet attention was not making my plight any easier; neither was the fact that his dick was solidly pressed against my ass. "I could just let this dress fall," I thought, "it's not even zipped yet." I wondered if he would be able to resist. I wondered if his adrenaline was surging through his body as strongly as it was through mine. If I did let the dress fall, maybe we could just have tonight to ourselves. Send out a big F-U to everything and everyone else. I wondered for a moment if I still had that power. Even though I knew it would spoil the plan for the evening, I was very tempted to find out.

I took a small chance and tilted my ass into his dick, and a spark of mischief ignited. Slowly, I moved my hips and lifted my heels to run the length of him up and down my soft crease. He groaned, but pulled away quickly.

"Mmmm. Naughty girl. I would spank you, but I think you might cum," he whispered teasingly into my ear as he lowered his face to my neck again. Instead of another sweet nuzzle, I felt the salient pain of his teeth sinking down and biting my tender flesh. Ah! Fuck! He bit down with power and discipline. The pain brought me back to myself sharply, exciting my mind while quieting the insistent buzz that had been torturing my body all day.

Fuck, that hurt! I felt conflicted. I thought I might be grateful, because the distraction made me not feel so impossibly desperate anymore, but I also knew that I'd have to go through the week with this blaring mark on my neck. I wondered how badly it would darken. It was high on my neck and would be nearly impossible to hide completely. I felt my face flush red at the thought. Of all the people I would see hurriedly turn their gaze from me. He pulled away again and zipped up my dress, then turned me around to examine me. We'd been together so long, he could read my mind. His eyes stopped on my neck and he smiled.

"You should be glad I gave you that mark. I would have made you change otherwise. This dress is way too sexy for you," he mused, "But, with that on your neck," he grabbed my chin and tilted my head to expose the mark, "It makes your place known. You'll wear your hair up tonight."

I knew he was right. He'd secured his claim to me with that mark, not that it had ever been questioned.

"Besides, I don't want you to outshine Alexa." He jeered.

"What do you think she will say about this?" I ask, gesturing to his bite mark. Scornful amusement spreads across his face and he breathes out a chuckle. "Oh, I doubt she'll even notice you." My heart sank and my pulse raced. He was fucking with me. I knew he was fucking with me, but it still cut deep. My husband's girlfriend, Alexa, is usually dismissive, but she doesn't ignore me. Although, I'm reluctant to admit that we haven't actually ever spent much time together or even been introduced. I'd met her a couple of times in group settings. She's gorgeous. I'd been attracted to her since the first time my husband showed me a picture of her, even in the poorly lit cell phone shot she was stunning. Though my husband is generally calculated and controlled, their first date ended in a very uncontrolled night of impulsivity. Afterwards, he had me recreate the experience with him while he told me every hot little detail. I came endlessly that night, and he's been sharing their steamy sex life with me ever since.

Until now I hadn't been involved with anything to do with Alexa. That isn't to say that she didn't know about me, she knew about me. She has always known that her lover boy was married, it's just that at some point I suppose she decided that I was unimportant. Inconsequential. A small blemish on her desire that could be easily forgotten. But every time he showed me a text from her asking him if he could "sneak out" I got excited. "Tell her that you're going to the gym. I'll make sure you go back sweaty." She would text. My insides would tumble with the thought. My pulse instantly racing. My thighs instantly clenching. I imagined her sweaty body wrapped around my husband as she milked the cum out of his dick. It played over and over in my mind as I laced up my running shoes and he kissed the top of my head and said goodbye. I ran while they fucked, and found my own pleasure in the aftermath.

Lately though, the texts had changed to messages like, "Have her cook your dinner while I work up your appetite." Or, "Make sure she puts fresh sheets on your bed before she heads out to run. I want to get them all dirty with you." Even more recently her texts had taken a bold leap into, "Tell her to strip and kneel while she waits for you to come home. No moving. No touching." That was the exact text that transitioned her from his mistress to mine. That was the text that made me want her as much as he did. I'd always wanted to make him happy, he was my life... but I had so much more to give, and I wanted to fulfill everything she asked of me. Fulfill everything they both asked of me. To find pleasure in the giving of pleasure.

I was getting my first chance tonight. Whether it was her own idea or a gentle nudge from my husband, she wanted me there with them. And though I had no idea what to expect, I knew that I would do anything to make it go well.

-----

We were supposed to meet her out at a local club, but before we left the house a text came telling us to go straight to her apartment. I was secretly relieved. I didn't know what to expect so having less of an audience was a comfort.

My husband opened the car door for me and reached across my body to buckle me in. He teased me as he did this, brushing over my supersensitive nipples and looking at me innocently. I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled back a little and ran my tongue over his lips and nibbled lightly. His eyes closed as he smiled contentedly. I make him content. He sighed as he pulled back as though it were taking an enormous effort.

When we got to Alexa's building my husband led me by the small of my back. I loved the feel of his large hand splayed across my back. It make me feel protected. He opened the building door with a key of his own and brought me to her door. Another key and we entered.

She greeted me warmly, unlike any time before, and there was a new kind of pleasure in her eyes as she gazed upon me. She took in my dress first, approvingly... appreciatively, but when her eyes found the deep mark on my neck she looked stricken, or maybe conflicted? This was new for all of us. My husband embraced her and kissed her deeply, then whispered in her ear. She laughed cheerfully and purred. Their chemistry was fantastic.

There was wine poured and we all enjoyed it as we felt through this new dynamic. She remained warm, but distant in her mannerisms. She was definitely my superior in many regards, and I knew that she was already aware of several of my imperfections, the intense desire to be cucked not withheld. Even when she wasn't speaking with me she studied my face, my neck, my breasts. I sat up straighter, but was then suddenly conscious about how noticeable my hardened nipples were with only the lace and satin covering them. I shrunk. It was impossible for me to hide how turned on I was. This was all foreplay to me: watching their synchronized movements and playful discussion. I soaked in the electric charge that was present between them; it was obvious that neither one could wait to be alone. Her hand rested on his leg, his fingers brushed back her hair, and his eyes lingered... everywhere.

The tone was shifting gradually along with the emptying of wine glasses. The touches became deeper, the laughter a bit louder, and she wouldn't stop looking at me. Finally she stood and walked to my seat. She offered me her hand and helped me to my feet as well. She leaned in and embraced me, which I thought was odd, but then I felt her slender fingers sliding down the zipper to my dress. She straightened again and stared while she slipped the straps off of my shoulders and the dress pooled around my feet. I was exposed. My arms wrapped around my waist trying to cover everything I hated, but she pulled them aside. She leaned down and kissed the mark that was already starting to bruise on my neck and led me by the hand to her bedroom. My husband was letting her take the lead, which was... so not like him. I expected anxiety to overtake me, but it did not come.

She lay on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I cautiously undressed her, pausing to make sure I was reading her cues correctly. She closed her eyes while I unbuttoned her blouse and smoothed my hand over her chest to open the sides. I pulled gently at the arms and pulled it away as she arched her back. She kissed me, then pushed me down. I already knew what she tasted like, I had tasted her pussy on my husband's lips and dick plenty of times before, but the intensity of freshness surrounded me. I savored it. This was luxury. She tilted her hips impatiently, but I took my time. I may serve her tonight, but I am no slave. I wanted this moment for myself, a slow discovery of everything I'd yearned for. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears urging me on, the throb of blood flooding my thoughts, but still I took my time. Finally, I tilted my head and kissed the inside of her thigh. I could tell this frustrated her by the way she exhaled in a pout and remained tense.

As I continued my tender trail of kisses, my hand ran the length of her other leg down from the knee to her hip. I grazed her hip in several lazy circles before positioning my grip firmly on her sides. My fingers dug in and she yelped. Suddenly, my ass stung violently, but it took a long moment before I realized it was from the bite of my husband's belt. He must have come in without my noticing. I had been testing my boundaries of obedience and this was his answer. Warmth rushed not to the wound, but to my pussy. My grip remained firm on her hips, but I turned to look in his eyes. Just as I found his stare the belt lashed at me again. My back arched and my head fell. The message was clear and I obeyed. I may not be a slave to her, yet, but he... he has owned me since the moment we met. I had no choice.

I stretched my arms to feel her gorgeous breasts and lowered my lips to her clit. First I kissed, sucking gently and then rubbed my tongue slightly underneath. She let the tension in her body finally release and her legs fell open. One of my hands traced down her body and cupped her ass while the other remained rubbing at one of her tight nipples. I widened my tongue and dragged it up along her pussy. I pressed in hard on her clit, but kept my tongue flat and delivered tiny pulses. My hand moved from her ass and I wetted my fingers with her moistness, then slid two inside her to rub behind her clitoris. A heavy moan emanated from her throat. Her hips raised and she pressed into my mouth. I formed my lips around her clit and delivered my final invocation, a beautiful magical supplication that I learned from my devoted husband. Her thighs flew up and her body tensed. "Fuck!" she cried. "Holy fuck!" She pushed against my head, but I didn't move until her orgasm completely subsided. She relaxed again and released me.

Her recovery was short. Instead of satiating her, I ignited a fire. "I think you earned the right to stay tonight." she said, and then turned to my husband, "Don't you think so?" He smiled at me with pride and helped me to my feet. My ass seared from the lashes, but the pain dissipated when my husband drew me in and kissed me deeply. It was full of a passion I hadn't felt before. It was new and wonderful, but brief. When he pulled away his demeanor changed. He was laden with lust; his eyes glazed. But I would not benefit from any of his desire. Not tonight.

I stood stark still as he turned back to face her. I had no idea what my role was now. She said I could stay. Where? I felt awkward and was relieved when she answered the unspoken question.

"You can kneel behind the screen so you don't disturb us."

The screen? What the fuck? I won't be able to see anything. "What the f..." I started, but she cut me off with a sharp glare. She stood up, rising slowly in front of me. Her hand flew up and struck me across the face. The slap stung, but it was a good sting. A good, hard sting. "I said behind the screen. That's where you are allowed. Problem?" She was magnificent standing there. Her body was slender and curvy, her shoulders high and her back straight. She had one of her hips cocked which offset her breasts slightly. I already missed my time with her, touching her, no wonder my husband is so entranced. I swallowed the disappointment that I wouldn't be able to actually watch them tonight and shook my head almost imperceptibly. I went and knelt behind the folding screen that was set in front of a corner on the other side of the room. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, settling into this space, into this isolation. I drank in the sounds of their lovemaking and tried to breathe through the moment to calm myself down. I was charged. Fully charged. Painfully charged.

The sting in my ass intensified when I knelt. My cheek flared and heated as I listened to them fuck. The stillness, the sensational solitude I was being bound by, cut into me like barbed wire. It hurt to want so much yet to be denied everything. I would rather be tied and allowed to struggle. I would rather be gagged and cuffed and allowed to see. But I could only close my eyes and hear. The images their sounds created in my mind were too vibrant, too absolutely encompassing. They drove me to insanity. They had no tears to blur them. I had no way to shut them out. Yet the raw truth was that I didn't want to. What I wanted was this, exactly this. I loved the torture. After an eternity, her breathing was becoming more ragged, his rhythm was becoming more steady, and I was straining to remain still. My nipples tingled and ached. My cunt clenched and felt the full force of its deprivation. I struggled to keep from moving at all, because any movement would be enough right now. Literally, any tiny movement. I imagined cumming while being serenaded by their sex. I breathed deeply again and willed myself to relax just when my husband called out to me. It was a heavy, rough, urgent call and I leapt to my feet.

I stumbled at the weight of myself on my sore ankles, my ankles that had been tense against the floor holding me steady during a length of time of which I had no comprehension, but I caught myself quickly and walked over to present myself. I thought maybe my husband wanted me there for his release. That he wanted me there to share in the moment. He had always talked about wanting me there with my mouth on his balls while he pumped into Alexa's pussy. I'd craved that position for months because I knew how valuable it would make me to him. I wanted to feel them on top of me, to be able to taste their passion. These were my thoughts before I gazed at them together, but then all my thoughts melted away. He knelt before her, his hands clenched in her hair, her mouth open and already half filled. He has always loved that. My heart dropped a little, but I couldn't be sad seeing how happy she was making him right then.

12