2 Mistresses: A Study in Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, just as Carolyn seemed to be about to offer her a job, a male voice interrupted them.

"Are you Mindy?" The male voice said.

Mindy looked up, startled; her head in a strange wonderland that was swirling inside her. "Um, yes... yes, I am."

"Sorry I'm so late," the very good looking man said, "Shooting went longer than expected."

"On what?" Carolyn asked, her hand still on the young prey's leg, her fingers now inching under the dress.

The man looked at Carolyn and said, "I'm directing a pilot for NBC."

"Very nice," Carolyn smiled, playing nice, even as she tried to keep Mindy reeled in. She could sense that Mindy was special and that she would be a great addition to her firm and, conversely, that Mindy desperately needed her.

"Can I buy you two ladies a drink?" The male asked, wondering if he could smooth his way into a threesome.

"No, no," Carolyn said, "I need to get going anyway. But could you give us a minute?"

"Sure," he nodded, disappointed about the quick squelching of a potential threesome, but happy about how hot today's potential playmate was.

Once he was gone, Carolyn said, "You should probably go and meet with him."

"I probably should," Mindy nodded, even though oddly, she suddenly wasn't excited to meet with him, even though that was why she had come to this overpriced lounge in the first place. She couldn't explain why, but she really wanted to remain with this woman.

"If it goes well, then great," Carolyn said, her hand going under the dress but not past the inner thigh (a clear implication of intent, but only a tease that would leave the young straight woman rattled and wanting more), "but if it doesn't and you want to chat some more, I'm in the penthouse suite."

"You are?" Mindy asked, her pussy tingling with excitement, as she inadvertently opened her legs slightly... her body willing to allow this older woman to touch her where no other woman had ever gone before.

"I only want the best of everything, Mindy," Carolyn said, sliding her hand out from underneath the girl's dress and standing up. "And I think you may very well fit into that category."

Mindy was speechless. She looked up at the pretty woman and was filled with a sudden sense of loss that she was leaving.

Carolyn leaned in, her breath hot on the young woman's neck and ear. She whispered, her tone dripping with sexual implications, "The password to get to the penthouse is 'I will obey.'"

Mindy moaned softly; her strongest erogenous zone was her neck. With those three words, every last lingering doubt of what this older woman wanted had disappeared. And even though she feared where that might lead, she couldn't deny that she longed to satisfy Carolyn's wants.

Carolyn turned and walked away, always leaving them wanting more. She didn't look back, she just kept walking, knowing that without a doubt Mindy was watching her every motion as she left.

And Mindy did watch the gorgeous woman leave, her panties now incredibly damp. She took a deep breath, her head spinning, her body lusting, but walked over to the very handsome man. Usually she was giddy with excitement and hope in these situations implying chances of stardom, but this time she wasn't even going to play the game. She was going to be frank with him.

Upstairs, Carolyn switched into something more comfortable. She stayed in her black thigh-highs (in her mind the colour of power), retained her matching black thong and bra, removed everything else and donned a robe. It wasn't translucent, she wanted to use more subtlety than that, but it was silk, and hugged her curves intimately. She glanced at the clock, 9:04. If she was right, and she usually was, Mindy would be here within an hour... probably half that.

Mindy barely listened to the guy talk. He seemed genuine, yet she couldn't stop thinking about Carolyn. There was something about her that she couldn't dismiss. Everything about the woman was intriguing and the three word password to enter the penthouse suite only added to the mystique of the woman.

"So are you interested?" the man asked.

Mindy's attention had been riveted on the possibilities with Carolyn and she had no idea what he had been even talking about. But deciding to be blunt, she asked, "Look, I don't mean to come off as a bitch, but I need to be frank here. I have no intention of fucking you tonight."

The look on the guy's face, whose name Mindy had already forgotten, told her that this had been another hoax meeting. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Mindy stood up and said, "Thanks for the drink," and walked away.

The guy said, pissed off, "You bitch. You will never work in this town again." They always said that, but they never had the ability to pull it off. But it didn't matter. Mindy now had her sights set on a real job. A fulfilling job.

Mindy kept walking out on the macho sexist, hoping earnestly that her next job was going to be in New York. She went right to the elevator and was surprised to see a bellhop in it. She had no idea bellhops even existed anymore.

"What floor, ma'am?" the bellhop asked.

Mindy froze. Suddenly she was filled with anxiety. What had she just done? Had she really thrown away her acting career to go upstairs just to maybe have sex with a woman?

The bellhop repeated. "Ma'am, what floor?"

Mindy knew it was now or never. If she walked out of this elevator, she was also walking out of Los Angeles and her dream to be an actress. If she said Penthouse, she was potentially going to submit to a woman. She was afraid of the unknown, but made a decision. "Penthouse, please."

"Password?" He asked.

"I will obey," Mindy answered, as she figured she would just go up and hear more about the modelling gig. Going up didn't mean she was going to have sex with a woman. She wasn't a lesbian. But she was curious....

"Yes, ma'am," the bellhop nodded, and pressed the penthouse button.

As the elevator rose, Mindy's heart was swirling with emotions. Excitement at the possibility of a steady job. Nervousness at the thought that this woman may expect to have sex with her. Trepidation at the reality that the idea of sex for a job, correct that, sex with this very woman for a job, was actually not an impossibility. She realised that it was a very real possibility that she would go for this.

Her panties were damp. Her head was light. Her mind was... she didn't even know where her mind was. Her emotions were everywhere, but her mind... did it even matter?

As the elevator opened, she was surprised to discover it opened not to a hallway but to the suite itself. That meant Carolyn had rented the entire floor. An entire city block!

She tentatively walked into the massive spread; once again, she was overwhelmed... and impressed. Carolyn was obviously a very successful woman.

That said, she didn't see Carolyn anywhere. She wasn't sure what she should do.

Carolyn heard the elevator open and smiled. 9:28... Even earlier than she had anticipated. She waited for several moments, deciding to make the eager pet wait.

Eventually she slipped on her five inch heels, left the master bedroom and went to finalise the seduction.

Mindy was having second thoughts (or third, fourth and fifth thoughts) and was considering leaving when Carolyn greeted, "I'm so happy you could make it. But the meeting didn't go well?"

Mindy instantly felt giddy as she heard Caroline's voice and saw that she was now wearing a robe. Mindy answered, "No, he was a leech."

"Most men are," Carolyn nodded, as she went to the bottle of wine chilling and asked, "May I offer you a drink, my dear?"

"Yes please, ma'am," Mindy replied like she had the first time, hoping another glass of wine might calm her nerves.

Carolyn liked the subservient respectful use of the word 'ma'am' this time, and allowed it. She poured two glasses of wine and walked over to Mindy, who was still standing near the elevator. "Come on in, my dear. You're still in the entranceway; you're very welcome here."

Mindy followed Carolyn into the massive geography of what was apparently just the living room. She said, trying to make small talk, "This is the most extravagant room I've ever seen."

Carolyn nodded, "I believe I deserve only the best, and this is the best penthouse in the city."

"What a great way to be able to live," Mindy said, impressed. Her apartment was tiny and she shared it with two other striving wannabe actresses.

"You can live this way too," Carolyn assured her, as she sat down on the couch and crossed her legs, the tops of her lace top thigh highs displayed in clear view for the young lady.

"I can't imagine," Mindy said, as she sat across from Carolyn and noticed the sexy nylons.

"Come sit with me, my dear," Carolyn offered, patting a spot beside her.

"Oh, okay," Mindy nodded, standing up and then obediently joining the confident woman.

"So have you considered my offer?" Carolyn asked.

"I wasn't completely clear on the offer, ma'am," Mindy said. "Were you offering me a chance to audition for your new online commercials?"

"Oh, I guess I wasn't clear," Carolyn smiled, her hand returning once again to the young lady's nylon-clad knee. She now moved to the second level of Maslow's hierarchy, the safety needs. Carolyn was about to offer personal and financial security, which often led to good health and well-being. "I am offering you a full time job working under me." The innuendo was blunt.

Mindy again felt chills go up her spine.

Mindy again felt her panties dampen with excited wetness.

Mindy again felt her head go light.

Mindy took a long sip of her wine as she tried to cope with her confused emotions.

Carolyn continued the aggressive attack. "Mindy, if you decide to take my job offer, you will move in with me."

"I will?" Mindy asked, surprised by that.

"Yes, I will pay all your expenses to move. You will live rent free in my home, and have your own very spacious and furnished room," Carolyn continued.

"Oh," was all Mindy said, the offer sounding too good to be true.

Tempting the sweet girl with more of her currently unsatisfied safety needs she added, "I will also pay off any debt you have currently accumulated and pay you two hundred thousand dollars a year."

Mindy's eyes went big. Two hundred thousand dollars? Her increasingly growing debt paid off? A full time job? This was definitely too good to be true. She was familiar with the phrase 'too good to be true': it was usually literal. She gathered enough courage to ask, "And what does the job entail?"

Carolyn's fingers drifted up slightly on Mindy's leg as she continued, "You will be my full time twenty-four hour travelling assistant." She already had a live-in maid and assistant in Carmen back at home.

"What about my acting?" Mindy asked, her body burning at the woman's soft touch.

"You will also be the face and body for my new lingerie and toy lines," Carolyn nodded, knowing that she needed to tie the third and fourth level of Maslow's theory, love and belonging, in with Mindy's safety needs. It was obvious that Mindy was alone in Los Angeles and in dire need of knowing deep down that she belonged, truly belonged, somewhere. And in Carolyn's treatment of all her pets, she always bestowed a sense of, almost always even the reality of, love and belonging. She very successfully worked on building an intimacy built on trust and need. But most importantly, a foundation of deeply supportive family (although not according to the most common dictionary definition).Plus by offering Mindy a well-paying job, her clearly low self-esteem, beaten down by the harsh Los Angeles life, could be reclaimed. As Carolyn had learned from experience, if the first four steps on the hierarchy were met, the pet could begin her search for the ultimate goal of any person... self-actualization. That one though, could take years to accomplish.

"You would do all that?" Mindy asked, completely flabbergasted by the opportunity being offered.

"I would and I can," Carolyn nodded, her fingertips again wandering slightly under the dress of her pet-to-be.

"But I would have to move to New York?" Mindy asked, glancing down at the hand slowly disappearing under her dress, inching closer to her very, very wet panties. They were no longer in a crowded lounge.

"You would indeed," Carolyn nodded, "you would move in with me and also travel wherever I go. You would be my live-in and travelling full-time assistant."

"Wherever?" Mindy asked.

"Paris, Milan, Rome, London, Toronto, Tokyo, Delhi, and Moscow in the next three months," Carolyn listed, her jet setting ways always an enticing perk to a pet.

"I've never left America," Mindy admitted.

"The photo shoot for the fashion line is in Paris," Carolyn enticed, smiling at how close she was to taking the young girl in. Changing subjects she said, "I would buy you an entire new wardrobe, of course, so you could wear nothing but designs from my catalogue. And we would definitely get rid of those cheap pantyhose and put you in classy ones."

"I bought them in a drugstore," Mindy admitted, feeling oddly like Cinderella at the amazing possibilities in her complete makeover.

"Oh, my, you poor thing," Carolyn sympathised. She moved her hand out from Mindy's dress and took Mindy's hand. She moved it to her own silk-clad leg and asked, "Can you feel the difference?"

"Wow!" Mindy nodded, as she felt not only the super silky material but also the warm softness of the sexy woman's upper thigh.

"I know," Carolyn nodded, watching the pet-to-be's intrigued facial expression, "These are the silkiest stockings in the world, and this particular style is not yet on the market."

"They are amazing," Mindy said, moving her hand up and down Carolyn's leg slowly, in awe of how soft and sexy this stocking was, and not quite realising she was gently caressing this beautiful lady's leg. But her pussy had noticed, and Mindy became aware that she was even wetter than before.

Carolyn stood up and instructed, "Wait here."

"Yes, ma'am," Mindy nodded, as Carolyn left the big room. This was just the time to try to compose herself. Her pussy was dying for attention and she still had no idea what Carolyn really wanted. She assumed she wanted sex, but Mindy wasn't sure what that would even look like between two women. Licking pussy, fingering, toys? She had no experience other than a roommate once who was bi and had shown her, but not demonstrated, a few toys she had used on other girls... That, at the time, had disgusted her, as she was a very straight girl. But now... she wasn't so sure.

Mindy finished her glass of wine just as Carolyn returned with a package.

Carolyn ordered, "Put these on," as she handed the package of beige stockings to Mindy.

Mindy took the package and asked, excited to have a pair of such quality pantyhose, "Where is the bathroom in this massive spread?"

"There are actually three," Carolyn pointed out, before adding, "but you can change here."

"Really?" Mindy asked.

"If you are going to be my assistant we will often see each other naked, and we'll see many other women as well, and many of those will see us," Carolyn explained. "It happens, just like backstage in theatrical productions.

"Oh," Mindy nodded, still nervous to get undressed at all in front of another woman. But she did it. Cautiously. She slid her pantyhose off, self-consciously careful to control the drape of her skirt and not flash her panties at Carolyn.

Carolyn watched the sweet girl change hosiery, knowing from experience that new clothes, especially sexy lingerie or hosiery of top quality, built a woman's self-esteem, self-worth, and thus automatically built the woman's sexual confidence.

Mindy felt herself beginning to relax and surprisingly began to feel far less self-conscious about her body or the fact that she was being watched by another woman. She began to drape a stocking up her right leg. This was a precious garment; you didn't pull it or tug it, you draped it. Anything less respectful would border on sacrilege. She soon realized that this was a thigh-high exactly like the ones that Carolyn was wearing. She draped the other one up her left leg. As she slid the super silk up her legs, she felt decadent and rich... A little like Eliza Doolittle in her favourite play 'Pygmalion'.

Carolyn watched with a sly smile, noticing her pet-to-be's awe at the sheer silk and how her nervousness seemed to fade away as she donned the extravagant thigh highs.

Once both thigh-highs were on, Mindy looked up at Carolyn and said dreamily, "I feel like a princess."

"Most princesses wear nylons every day. Notice Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge," Carolyn explained. "She always wears pantyhose. Pantyhose equals power and symbolizes elegance and money."

"What about these thigh-highs?" Mindy asked, actually lifting her hem to model their entire length.

Carolyn smiled at how sexy and eager this young woman was. "They are the embodiment of women reclaiming their sexuality, even while remaining powerful in society."

"I do feel sexy," Mindy nodded.

"How old are you, Mindy?" Carolyn asked.

"Twenty-one," Mindy answered.

"Are you ready for your job interview?" Carolyn asked, reaching to a table for her purse.

"Um, okay," Mindy nodded, surprised but feeling ready for whatever was about to happen.

"It will be a very thorough interview," Carolyn warned.

"I understand," Mindy shuddered slightly in anticipation.

Carolyn took her phone out of her purse, pressed Record and requested, "Full name please."

"Mindy Allison Rogers," Mindy answered.

Carolyn sat down and patted the spot beside her. Mindy immediately went and sat beside her.

"Would you consider yourself a risk-taker?" Carolyn asked, smiling at the obedience of this pretty woman.

Mindy pondered this. The correct answer she was probably looking for was 'yes', but the truth was, besides coming to Los Angeles to follow her dream, she was definitely more conservative. She answered, "Honestly, until coming to LA and into this room, I have lived my life rather conservatively."

"Interesting," Carolyn nodded, not the least bit surprised; most submissives are only risk takers in dire circumstances.

Another difficult question. The truth was that she had thought she'd met the man she would marry in high school. His name was Dave, and they had dated from their freshman year until one month before graduation, a few days after prom, when she had refused his demand to fuck him. In revenge he had betrayed her with her best friend... which was the other reason she had fled to Los Angeles... to start anew, and escape from even the proximity of the two people she had loved the most, and who had both callously betrayed her. Mindy answered, "I thought I was in love all through high school, but I was really fucking stupid."

Carolyn was startled at the obscenity coming from this innocent girl and could see the pain in her eyes and knew instantly that this hurt was recent and severe, and she was obviously still not only suffering but blaming herself unmercifully. This new revelation only added another reason to support the argument that she was the perfect prey... she was questioning the validity of love itself and was probably hating herself. Most importantly she deeply needed precisely what Carolyn was able to provide. Carolyn didn't ask, but told her, "You've recently been betrayed, and harshly."

"Yes, ma'am," Mindy nodded, again in awe of the constant correct assessments of this woman.

"Tell me about it," Carolyn said, as she again put her hand on Mindy's leg before adding, "this stocking is far better."

"It is a lot softer," Mindy nodded, taking comfort from the woman's hand back on her leg. Mindy told the entire story of her betrayal, how she had caught them in the act, about his lame excuse that she wouldn't put out so what did she expect (even though she had sucked him regularly), and the cruelty of them both bragging about the trick they had played on her and the awkwardness of the entire school knowing the whole sordid story and the probability that everyone in the world was laughing at her.