Obedience Training

Story Info
slave is punished for letting her nerves get the best of her.
1.2k words
4.07
54.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 10, 2008

That was the last time she would laugh like that. When her Master looked her straight in the eye and told her to be quiet, she laughed. Not because she thought it was funny, but because it was one of those moments where she knew laughter wasn't appropriate.

He had turned so quickly. One minute they were joking around, then like a snap of the finger his tone changed and he was telling her to be quiet-testing her obedience. It was a nervous laugh, like during a funeral or when your best friend tells you she has cancer. You don't want to laugh, but your body turns a nervous reaction into uncontrollable chuckles that become worse the more they are stifled. She bit the inside of her lip trying to control the giggles from escaping. Her eyes began watering and her face was turning purple. She knew the punishment would be severe for losing control and disrespecting her Master by laughing in his stern, not amused face. But the more he stared at her, the darker his expression became, the more nervous she got and the urge to bust strengthened.

And she did.

She held one hand on her belly while the other waved in front of her, aiding her apology. She choked out "I'm sorrys," in between breaths-embarrassed and scared for the inevitable unknown.

Her Master walked away angrily to leave her in her hysterics. By the time he returned she had composed herself to short hiccups. She was too ashamed to look at him. He pulled her to her feet by her hair and slapped her hard across the face. She stared back at him, mouth agape and stunned, but knowing it was well deserved.

***

That was three hours ago and the hundredth time she had replayed the scenario in her head. She was now opened, clamped and stuffed in every way possible, exploiting the depths of her humiliation. Her pretty silver day collar had been replaced by the one of thick black leather. Her cuffed wrists were secured to the D-ring behind her neck. She was on her knees, flat-backed on the hard wooden table, her middle supported by a leather strap attached to the ceiling. A ball gag fit snugly between her teeth and it was held in place by a leather strap which buckled behind her head and was also hooked to a strap in the ceiling, forcing her chin up. Her nipples were clamped tighter than usual and fixed to another clamp that tugged at her labial lips. An evil weight hung at the apex of the chains, pulling painfully at each area. Her ankles were locked to a spreader bar, making it impossible to squirm and her orifices completely vulnerable to the egg in her pussy and the plug harnessed inside her asshole.

The position was not meant for pleasure. This was extreme punishment, yet she still ached for his cock and felt the burning need for an orgasm.

Every fifteen minutes, He came into the room to torment her in some way. The black cane in one hand, he walked around her asking if she still thought he was so damn funny. He asked her if she was amused to be bound in such a way, because he definitely was.

He relished in seeing her so helpless. He loved her quiet moans as he whipped her with her most feared punishment tool and her pleading eyes that begged for release. He flicked the chain that imprisoned her nipples and clitoris, making her attempt to squirm from the pain. He could see the wetness between her legs becoming more and more apparent as he tortured her.

He licked two fingers and found her pulsing clitoris. He especially enjoyed teasing her during this punishment because this time he would not allow her to cum. He lightly pinched her clit then rubbed his fingers in quick circles until he felt her body tense. He promptly removed his fingers and whacked her hard on the ass before returning to the living room.

Each smack on her ass made her more aware of the plug that penetrated her. She couldn't fathom the thought of enduring his fingers against her clit anymore when every sensitive part of her body was flooded with a cruel mix of pain and pleasure. She knew that cumming was out of the question. Besides, the ball gag prohibited her from asking permission. She deserved this humiliating punishment because for her Master's amusement since she had been so foolishly amused by his request for silence. She knew she would stay in this position all night if she had to -- not that she had the choice -- to prove her obedience and loyalty to him.

When he returned, her pussy immediately moistened. He filled a bowl of water and released the strap that held her head upright. He placed the bowl in front of her and she began lapping up the water. She was grateful for the refreshment since her mouth was completely dry from having been gagged for so long. When the bowl was empty she kept her head and eyes down and waited for instruction.

She shivered when she felt the tip of his hard cock pressing at her lips. She opened her mouth to receive him and choked as filled her throat with his powerful sex. He gripped her head with his hands and rammed into her mouth with all his force, pushing faster and harder with her every gag.

She could feel his approaching climax -- his engorged cock swelling in her mouth. As he fucked her mouth, the dildos inside her other holes shifted. That, along with the agony of having her clit brought so close to orgasm several times, threw her head in a whirlwind. She was lost in a sea of emotions and feelings and senses -- her entire body on the verge of explosion.

He started to groan and his body clenched and she eagerly awaited the reward of his hot cum soothing her throat. In one swift motion, he jerked out of her mouth, pushed her head to the table and held her down by the ring in her collar. His other hand violently pulled the chains that clamped her nipples and lower lips. Her nipples seared at the release. Warm cum spilled over her back as she cried over and over again, "Thank you, Master! Thank you for your cum!"

He yanked her head back up to meet his cock so she could kiss it in appreciation. When she stuck her tongue out to lick his head, desperately trying to taste his cum, he pushed her back down. She knew better than that and regretted her action immediately.

"For that," He said, "Your asshole will remain stuffed all night so you are better prepared for what's in store for you tomorrow." He quickly stuck two fingers inside her pussy to remove the egg, leaving her pulsing and begging for fulfillment. His cum dried on her back as he tightened the harness, forcing the plug deeper inside her ass. He unlocked her ankles and freed the rest of her shaking body. Her asshole felt stretched and full.

He hurried her into bed with another whack of the cane and told her to hold her hands above her head. As she lay there in the dark, breathing heavy from the punishing binds and lashes, she thought about the next day and how her punishment was not yet over. She no longer felt the urge to laugh. Instead, her nerves caused her pussy to tingle even though she knew that it would not be her pussy that would be satisfied in the morning.