Obedience Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK?" said the first girl and stroked his cheek. He nodded. "She sent us down to see if you are alright. We can't take the gag out or anything, She won't let us."

"If we could I'd have your Pussy tongue so far up my cunt," said the other girl.

"That's Monica, I'm Hazel," said the first girl. He nodded, thinking that maybe she expected him to say his name and shake their hands after such a formal introduction.

There was a silence while Hazel continued to stroke his cheek and Monica fiddled with his cock cage. The dream had left him partly hard and Monica's attentions were making him stiffen even further. It seemed to amuse her. She licked her fingers and started to rub what she could reach through the cage. "Can you come in this?" she asked after a while. He shook his head. "I bet you've never really tried." She got off the bed and when she came back she pulled him completely on his back and rubbed him through the cage again, but now her fingers were covered in lube.

The touch was getting him more and more excited and he was dribbling but the cage was too small for him to get fully erect and his cock started to ache. She rubbed him for a while and then gave up, giving the cage a good shake that hurt him. "Why do you let your Mistress or whatever make you wear it then?" she said. He wondered how to express his love for his Mistress and his need to serve her with a nod or a shake. "Does she make you wear it so you won't fuck other girls?" He shook his head. "Is she worried you'd masturbate if she didn't want to make you come? You would if you could, wouldn't you, Pussy?" Monica started to stroke him again, "I bet it hurts when it gets big in there. Would you like it off, would you like to come, Pussy? If I could get it off I'd let you come in my nice warm wet cunt." She laughed sardonically.

"I think it's nice" said Hazel. "I'd like a man who would wear one for me. I could take it off when I wanted to fuck but he wouldn't bother me when I wasn't in the mood. And he'd always be ready."

"I'd like a man who wore one for me," said Monica, "I'd leave it on and when I was in the mood he could lick me and when I wanted to fuck I'd get a real man and maybe Pussy could watch. And then I could thrash him." She got up to leave. "He's OK," she said, "Let's go."

"You go" said Hazel.

"OK, I'll go back upstairs. But you, She told us to remind you not to get too comfortable, you're going to get the beating of your of your life sometime soon. I've seen it and it's not pretty. Serve you right, Pussy."

Hazel sat with him stroking his cheek. "She beats us too, you know," she said, "But not so badly it upsets the clients. I wish I could help you." She lifted his head into her lap. Raising his head took the pressure off his arms and the relief and her gentle stroking soothed him to sleep again. He dreamed of his Mistress and how after she had hurt or humiliated him she took him in her arms and gentled him to sleep.

The dream ended abruptly with the slamming of the door to his cell. Hazel was gone and his heart rose with the thought that she was coming back, but it fell immediately. Masculine footsteps approached his cot and he knew what that meant. His muscles tensed at the unimaginable terror that was to come next.

Not a word was spoken by the intruder. Was this the same man he had been forced to suck off earlier? He couldn't tell. A nervous sweat ran down his body, and a strong hand yanked him roughly onto the floor. He knew the Enforcer's crop would soon be raining blows down on his body and he did not think he could cope.

The intruder grunted and started on his work. Wedged firmly between the intruder's feet he could not move as the blows came so hard and fast that he soon lost count of the strikes that cut cruelly all over his body. When the man felt he had hit one side enough he turned him over and started in again. No part was spared, his skin burned like fire everywhere.

As he tried to writhe about on the cold floor to avoid the next strike the metal of his cock cage bit painfully into him. He dared not scream but he knew he was grunting helplessly through the gag. This was how it felt to go beyond his limits of endurance. The crack of the blows was terribly loud in his ears. His mind switched off from the stinging pain of the crop and he calmly thought of how he must look now, naked, blindfolded and surely bleeding and writhing on the floor of this strange room with a strange and violent man standing over him. Would he die here? Who would know?

The beating stopped suddenly and someone else was in the dungeon, talking. He lay still on the floor and listened intently for clues about what was happening. The door opened and closed, and after an indeterminable period of time it opened again. This time it was the Enforcer. "She is here for you. Wake up!" she said, sounding angry as she threw a bucket of cold water over him. "I had plans for you, it's a shame you might be leaving us so soon."

With some effort the Enforcer dragged him to his feet, his knees buckling as she pulled him along. At last he felt the air on his skin was warmer and he knew he was out of the dungeon.

He was pushed into a chair, which felt odd and uncomfortable against his battered skin. "I've told your Mistress all about your behaviour while you were with me, so don't think you can keep any secrets from her," the Enforcer told him sternly. Then he thought he heard her leave, telling someone outside the room that he was ready now but the voices moved off down the corridor outside. His heart beat faster at the thought that perhaps his Mistress was here to take him home or maybe the Enforcer would say he needed more training and his Mistress would leave without him.

After another interminable wait the door opened; with his whole body he willed that his Mistress had come in and he flushed with relief all over as he felt her hand on his shoulder behind him. She was unlocking the blindfold. After so long even the soft light in the room made his eyes water and his sight was all out of focus. The Enforcer was standing right in front of him with her hands on her hips and as his vision cleared he looked up and saw she was very angry.

She was dressed in full dominatrix gear; absurdly high heeled boots, stockings and long gloves with a tightly laced corset that just concealed her nipples. Her sex was inches from his face, the pubic hair neatly trimmed but she was clearly wet and aroused. Her makeup was immaculate as well, with high arching eyebrows and deep red shiny lips. It was very different from the tight but otherwise ordinary black top and skirt she had been wearing when he came in. She had a long shiny riding crop in one hand, he guessed that it was her favourite that he had been introduced to earlier that night, and she looked absolutely menacing. His heart froze but he realized that her anger was directed not at him but at his Mistress.

"I've barely started with him. I haven't had a chance to do any training at all, just break him in a little so he is in a receptive frame of mind. Tomorrow we could have done something useful with him."

His Mistress dropped the blindfold and put both hands on his shoulders. "Look at him! He's bleeding. These marks will leave scars. I never expected you to let that beast loose on him." He looked down at himself and saw it was true. He was shockingly bruised and in places where the weals crossed he was weeping blood. That was his front which had been treated relatively lightly, his arse and back must be terrifying -- they certainly hurt enough.

"You are soft on him. He needed a decent thrashing. You let him serve you because he loves you not because he fears you. With a little more time I could have changed that."

"I didn't want it changed -- I just wanted to see what he would endure for my love and I've seen enough."

"Well, take him then. I have a client waiting for me. But if you change your mind, bring him back; only next time I won't hand him over before I've finished with him so easily," and she turned and stalked from the room shutting the door very firmly.

His Mistress untied his hands and knelt in front of him massaging them. "My god, look at you. It must have been awful. Really, I knew that she is cruel but if I'd have known it would go this far I would never have left you alone with her and that beast." She took out his gag. He was too choked up to say anything, the relief from the beating being over, the fear of another being lifted and the love for his Mistress filling his chest made it impossible to speak. He was close to tears. At last he said "I just waited for you."

She too was close to tears. "I couldn't sleep. You were not in the bed with me and I couldn't hear your breathing at the bottom of the bed; I missed you. I came to see if maybe I could sleep next to you here and heard you being beaten -- the sound was awful, you sounded so frightened. Come on, let's go home." And she helped him to his feet.

Holding his hand she led him down the corridor to the outside door. In the corridor they heard a deep voice screaming and begging "No, Mistress, no, please no more" And the Enforcer's voice saying "Oh shut up. Don't be a baby, he's hardly started on you" before the terrifying sound of that crop on flesh and the screaming started again.

"At least she's got someone to take it out on," his Mistress said looking startlingly like a naughty school girl after a telling off.

She had one of her usual limousine drivers waiting, who showed no obvious surprise at her coming back with a badly beaten man, naked except for a collar and a shiny metal cock cage. "Home," she said and it was the sweetest word he had heard.

When they got home she had him run them a bath which they shared and she carefully washed his wounds. She even had him run it a little cooler than she really liked so they would not sting too badly. When he was dry she rubbed his broken skin with antiseptic healing cream saying "There, we don't want you scarring if we can help it." Finally she led him into her bedroom and sat on the bed.

Automatically he knelt before her and she opened her legs under the dressing gown and gently pulled his head into her. The bath had left her fragrant and wet but soon it was replaced by her own wetness and delicate smell. He carefully began to lick around her cunt, then her labia. He opened them a little with his fingers and gave a series of long slow licks. He felt her clitoris harden and he played with it gently with the very tip of his tongue. She lay back on the bed and put her legs over his shoulders. He was so lost in her that he hardly felt the pain.

He reached up under the gown and found her nipples. He stroked them gently then pulled on them a little. He stopped licking her for a moment and worried the nipples softly with his teeth then went back down to her sex. Neither of them spoke. He felt her begin to move restlessly and he licked a little harder and pulled her nipples. He slid one of his fingers gently in and out of her cunt. She put her hands down over his forehead and eyes, almost as if she were trying to stop him from seeing her orgasm, as she always did when she was close, and he began a series of long slow hard licks across her clitoris. She threw her hands over her head to clutch at the bedclothes and arched her back to come in one long shuddering orgasm, making a series of soft little cries. When it was over she half sat up and pushed his head away almost giggling as if the last touches tickled.

He sat back on his heels as she propped herself up on her elbows, looking at his bruises. His cock was tight against its cage, swelling hard against the metal. "Oh baby," she said "Look what they have done to you. I'll see if I can make it better." She pulled him on to the bed and sat him down. She took the key from around her neck and kneeled down to take off his cage.

The feeling of the cage sliding over his cock and the sense of freedom and relief as it grew to its full size was indescribable. He thought she meant him to masturbate as usual for his reward but she laid him back on the bed and sat on him, pushing his now huge cock into herself. She slowly rode up and down the shaft and he began to gently stroke her clitoris. She bent down and kissed him on the mouth and he took her breasts in his hands. She continued to slide her cunt up and down his cock and he willed himself not to come. Just as he was sure he could hold out no longer, her orgasm hit her.

She got off him and he took his cock and started to masturbate again. She looked at him with a strangely quiet expression and said gently "I am too soft on you" pulled him to the edge of the bed, pulled his hands from his cock and took him in her mouth. She had never done that before, ever. The sudden surprise and the soft warmth and wetness of her mouth were too much for him and he came almost immediately, before he could help himself. He tried to pull away in horror and started desperately to apologise, the fear of the Enforcer's crop tearing at him.

She held him still until she had swallowed his come. Without saying anything she helped him under the bedclothes and got in beside him and put her arms around him. "Shh," she said "I won't tell her if you don't."

He went to sleep as happy as he had ever been.

END

12