Obedient Cock Sucking

Story Info
Personal assistant gets her throat fucked.
3.4k words
4.55
129.6k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,026 Followers

Like most truly kinky sex acts, it happened gradually. For the past few months, Selina had been carrying on a totally inappropriate relationship with her boss when she became his personal assistant and they were both single.

What made this relationship especially taboo, above everything else, was the powerful submissive streak within Selina, and Mr. Hamilton's ability to embrace it, showing her the ropes of true obedience.

Things took an unexpected turn when she was summoned to a different section of the large tech company. When she arrived to the more exclusive area, she saw that a small office room was empty, and that her boss had been sitting there, texting on his phone.

He turned to Selina and a sly smiled appeared on his face. Usually he smiled looking at her cute outfit for the day, plotting how he'd fuck and own her.

And Selina did look cute. Neatly ironed blazer and skirt. Long hair tied into a stylized tail. Perfect posture to go along with her well-mannered attitude. To top it all off, she held an electronic pad across her forearm, ready to tend to her boss's schedule and daily needs.

This time, there were other things on the boss's mind. Sort of...

"Your new office," he said, gesturing to the room.

Mixed emotions came to mind. Would she still be his assistant? Or was this a promotion to a higher, better paying job? And if this was a promotion, would she still be able to fuck him at odd times during the day?

She looked around the room. "Nice place. Great view. Even better location. May I ask why this is my new office?"

"I'm the new marketing chief. I'm just down the hall now. As a result, this is your new office, so you can be near me at all times."

She smiled. "Well then, it looks like your itinerary needs to be adjusted to reflect your new role."

"Yes it does. And speaking of roles, close the door and take your clothes off."

Naturally, she was taken aback by the brazen and unexpected request. But then again, this is exactly what she loved about working for him.

It was also a good thing that this wing of the building was far more spacious than their old place. In Mr. Hamilton's previous office, after fucking, she'd have to look twice before her exit into the hallway, hoping that no one would notice her disheveled hair, wrinkled clothes, or a post-orgasmic glow when she left. In their new place, she could practically walk to the bathroom a complete mess and no one would see. Perfect for office sex.

She put the electronic pad on the desk and removed her blazer, placing it on a nearby couch.

"Tell me your secret fantasy again," he said calmly. "The one where you're tied up and used."

This made Selina smile. She loved telling him her naughty little fantasies. Mainly because he would never, ever judge her. And sometimes he'd make those fantasies come true!

She began undoing the buttons on her blouse. "In that particular fantasy, Sir, I'm bound in a precarious position. Doesn't matter which. Just that I'm bound. Sometimes I'm blindfolded, sometimes not. And then I'm... used."

"Used how?"

"Depends on how I'm bound," she replied. "If I'm tied to a bed, then it's sex. If I'm tied to a seat, then only my mouth is being used."

"And?" he inquires, prying for more.

"And someone watches. I love the added humiliation of someone witnessing me at my sluttiest. It's a huge rush."

It always made her feel dirty to tell him these secrets, while she was dressed so properly at work. That's largely what made their relationship so fun, the fact that it was like a double-life they lived.

Selina had this job long enough to know Mr. Hamilton well. She knew he was thinking and that his mental gears were turning. Was he thinking about work or sex? Usually the answer was obvious. This time, she wasn't so sure. A mixture of both, maybe? That was certainly it.

"We're going to explore that right now," he said in a matter-of-fact way.

Selina's spine suddenly turned stiff, making her perfect posture even more ridiculously straight.

"We are?"

He gave a curt nod. "How does that make you feel?"

The big question. So far, she had no problems doing kinky sex acts with him. Things which she hadn't done with anyone else, such as being spanked over the desk, being fucked on the desk, and sucking his cock under the desk while he spoke on the phone. Then there were the various acts of bondage they explored in the office, which included binding her breasts and tying her wrists.

But that was all in the safety and comfort of his office. And for him alone. Not for anyone else.

This was her big fantasy though. And it's what her boss wanted. If she were honest with herself, the thought was certainly arousing. She found herself biting her lower lip a little as she thought about it. Her knees bent closer together.

"I think you can tell how this makes me feel," she replied.

His eyes studied her bodily reaction. "I thought so. Now finish getting undressed. I've decided to leave you bound in front of my office."

She gasped and her body suddenly felt lighter, like she momentarily lost strength in her limbs.

"Really?" she asked softly.

He nodded. "It should be an interesting experience for you. Unless... this is too extreme for you?

Was it? She wondered. She had to wonder. A girl like her, no matter how submissive deep down, had to have limits somewhere. So was this the limit which finally defeated her.

The answer came to her subconsciously when her fingers gradually continued to unbutton her blouse, leaving her stomach and the center of her bra exposed.

"I thought so," he said. "When you're ready, have a seat in front of my office. I'll have a chair for you. Don't move it either. It will be perfectly placed."

Mr. Hamilton gave a sly grin as he left the room. Oh, there was something naughty in mind. Something special just for her. She had to know what it was. She had to find out. She wanted to play his game.

She got undressed and left all her clothes laying on the couch. At this point in Selina's relationship with him, she was used to being naked in the office. She was used to feeling the carpet against her bare feet, along with the feeling of sitting on expensive furniture with no clothes on.

But down the hallway? In front of the boss's new office? How very cruel. How very exciting. It made her moist just thinking about it.

She peeked through the doorway to ensure that no one was there. So far so good. She had the privacy she needed. Although she did hear voices chatting around the corner, but those voices weren't in a position to see her corporate nudity.

The nerves in her made her so on-edge that she quickly tiptoed on the carpet towards her boss's office. It was right around a corner and she saw him standing by the window talking on the phone. There was a single wooden chair in the center of the hall. There was rope on the floor too.

Selina walked towards him, casually this time. When he saw her, he continued his phone call and pointed to the chair. Like a good girl, she sat on it.

The chair was old fashioned, wooden, and upright. It also seemed rather small. There was no comfort to it. She wondered why he had chosen that particular chair.

What was more striking about the setup was where the chair was positioned. It was a few feet away from the window. Their building was wide and only a few stories tall, so there was a clear view of employees walking outside and going about their day. If those people looked up towards the window, they'd see Selina's naked body.

She sat and immediately her butt ached from the uncomfortable wood. It was cold too, which made it worse against her soft skin, but she quickly adapted.

Finally, he turned his attention towards her, though he continued his business conversation. He put the phone on the floor as he knelt down. As he spoke, he tied Selina's ankles to each front leg of the chair. He also tied her wrists to the arm rests.

He picked up the phone and stood behind Selina so he could tie a blindfold around her eyes.

So there she was. Naked. Bound. Blindfolded. Beautiful.

And most of all, she was helpless.

It was a huge adrenaline rush as she sat there near the window. Her heart pounded at the threat of anyone outside looking up to see her like that. Her heart pounded even harder at the notion that anyone could walk down that hall and see her in the flesh. It was a fantasy and nightmare all rolled up into one.

He continued his phone conversation, laughing even, as she sat there aroused with her nipples hardening. That bastard. He laughed some more, not paying any attention to her sexual needs.

The call ended. But there was a moment of silence.

"I'm texting someone," he said to her. "Let's get started, shall we?"

Not that she needed to respond. She gave her consent a while ago and he always knew how to push her limits. It was now time to experience something new.

Her senses were fully heightened and she heard the sound of his pants unzipping. Her knees were pushed aside so that he could stand directly in front of her. She knew full well what to expect. Then she felt his presence standing in front of her.

Selina opened her mouth and was immediately greeted by the feeling of his hard penis brushing past her lips in a forceful manner. She instantly curled her lips to cover to her teeth, because every guy hates teeth during oral sex, unless it's a little foreplay biting. Accidental teeth scraping during oral is unforgivable, and Selina was a perfectionist.

When the cock bullied its way inside her mouth, she closed her lips and sucked. Normally she'd bob her head, but in this instance, and in this precarious position, she knew that Mr. Hamilton wanted to fuck her throat. Why else would he bind her like this? Why else would he bind her limbs and keep her helpless? The occasional throat fucking was a fetish of his; hers as well.

It went slowly at first. As her mouth sucked and her head remained still, he slowly rocked his hips. Back and forth. Each thrust brought his cock an inch closer to her throat, then he'd pull back, and give another thrust.

Selina maintained her deepthroat training. She kept her head still and relaxed. The worst thing you can do during a deepthroat is be nervous and tense up. That would cause your throat to clench, making gagging inevitable. And with how rough Mr. Hamilton could get, vomiting could be an even worse outcome, leaving nasty stains on the expensive carpet.

So she maintained her relaxation and kept her throat loose, waiting for the inevitable penetration to the back of her mouth as Mr. Hamilton was fucking her face.

Footsteps approached. Heels, it sounded like. A woman! Selina wondered if this was the mystery guest or a female employee who happened to tragically walk down that hall for the shock of a lifetime.

Selina's wet pussy clenched tight and her throat clenched from fear.

"You weren't kidding," a female voice said, approaching them. "She is quite submissive. Beautiful too. Great tits. Perfect lips for cocksucking. Nice catch."

Mr. Hamilton held Selina's head in place with both hands, and he also held his cock deep at the top of her throat, which temporarily restricted her breathing.

While the cock was held inside, Selina could hear that the mystery woman stood right next them, and she could even smell the aroma of warm coffee. There was a sipping noise. This woman was drinking coffee while watching him get his cock sucked! Somehow, this made Selina all the more aroused; her pussy soaked even further, her nipples hardened, and her toes curled into the carpet.

"She's a true submissive," he replied. "I'm lucky to have found her."

"It seems like it. Don't stop because I'm here. Keep going. I want to see this girl's talent."

The mystery woman took another sip of hot coffee, and Mr. Hamilton gave her a show. He pulled his cock back and once again returned to fucking Selina's throat in a slow and steady motion. Going a tad bit deeper with each thrust. He even reached down with one hand and pinched her lips around his stiff shaft.

This went on for several minutes and it was a feeling Selina couldn't get used to. It was all so surreal. It was a rush like nothing she had ever felt.

"Are you curious Selina?" he asked. "Do you want to know who the guest of honor is today?"

"Hmm..." Selina groaned with a mouthful of cock, unsure of what the answer was since some things are better off left unknown.

The woman laughed. "Oh George, you've always been such a tease. You're really tormenting her like this."

"She loves this. She's getting off on it. It's her fantasy. Just look between her legs."

After a moment, the woman added, "It appears you're right. She's wet."

"Well, Selina?" he said. "Do you want to see her?"

Selina didn't respond. She couldn't have. Not with a giant cock stuffed down her throat. Speaking would have made her gag at that point, and he knew that. Which meant that it wasn't really a question. It was more of a mental tease.

He reached down and lifted a side of the blindfold.

"Behold, the woman who promoted me," he said to Selina. "I'm letting her watch our escapades as a thank you for this new job. You should thank her too for your pay raise. So put on a good show."

With one eye freed of the blindfold, Selina got a good look at this mystery woman, and it wasn't a mystery anymore.

The woman was Ms. Meyers, someone whom Selina deeply admired on a personal and professional level. She was the CEO of the tech company and was practically a national celebrity in her own right. She had become a media darling, given the fact that she was young, blonde, and petite. If that wasn't enough, she was also gorgeous.

Selina felt her cheeks burn from embarrassment. It was a humiliation she had never experienced before in her life. There she was, naked, strapped to a chair, with her boss shoved down her throat. All while the famous CEO of the company was staring and smiling at her with a cup of coffee in hand, as if this were completely normal.

It was painfully obvious that Ms. Meyers was enjoying the show. And Mr. Hamilton made sure that the CEO wasn't wasting her time, as he further used Selina's mouth.

"Can she handle anything rougher?" Ms. Meyers asked, before taking another sip of her drink.

"Of course. I've trained her well. She has a tough gag reflex, but if she remains calm, she can take what I have to give her."

"Then give it to her. The ongoing acquisition is raising my stress levels. I could use the entertainment."

"Yes boss," Mr. Hamilton replied.

He pulled the blindfold away completely, then wrapped both of his hands in Selina's hair and pushed himself deeper into her throat. It was gentle and rough at the same time. He knew her limits all too well. He knew how far he could push before making a horrible mess. He took full advantage of her trained gag reflex.

This lasted for a while and he maintained his special rhythm in her hole, which caused her jaw to become sore and her pussy to leak even further. He even did little things like press the tip of his cock against her inner cheek, so that it would make a bulge on the side of her face. It was something that Selina had always loved, but in front of the esteemed CEO, it was all the more exhilarating.

"Her pussy is dripping," Ms. Meyers noted. "She's certainly aroused by your antics."

"This one is always aroused. If she's good, I'll make her cum."

Ms. Meyers sipped coffee then smiled. "Don't be an asshole, George. Poor girl. Do you mind if I put her out of her sexual misery?"

"You run this company. The decision is yours."

As he kept on fucking her throat, Ms. Meyers stood directly to Selina's side, then reached down to touch the bare pussy.

The feeling was electric. There was now another channel of pleasure for Selina, which was feeling Ms. Meyers's soft fingers against her delicate, wet pussy. The fingers rubbed and Selina moaned hard, sending a soothing vibration across the cock in her throat.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "I'm ready to shoot."

"About time, I have a meeting after this. Selina, don't miss a drop. Our company frowns upon wasting food. And cum is very much a nutritious food source. But I'm sure you already knew that."

The tone from the CEO was serious, yet playful, as she continued to rub Selina's cunt, making her moan and moan, which sent more vibrations through the cock in her throat.

Mr. Hamilton pulled his cock back, and Selina knew what to do. He held his cock so that only the head was in her mouth, and she wrapped her lips tightly around it; sucking it and swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip. She loved being nasty for him whenever he was about to cum.

It wasn't much longer until he actually came. Spurts of fresh cum shot down Selina's throat with precision aim. The after bursts of cum shot to the top of Selina's throat and mouth. The remaining bursts landed on her tongue.

Selina knew not to swallow yet. She knew what he wanted to see, and that was a mouthful of cum.

He pulled away from her mouth and took a step back. Selina stuck her tongue out, to show both of her superiors a tongue full of fresh white cum. After a few seconds, she pulled her tongue back into her mouth, closed her lips, and took a big gulp to swallow.

"Now for your reward," Ms. Meyers said to the naked girl.

The CEO rubbed that cunt furiously until fluids were dripping onto the wooden seat. Then came the orgasm as Selina's toes curled hard into the floor and her body went stiff. She tilted her head back as she came and the orgasm raged throughout her body. She made cute little moaning and panting noises while it happened and the bosses both observed the erotic sight of bondage orgasm.

When it was done, Ms. Meyers pulled her fingers away, which had traces of Selina's orgasmic substance. She dipped two of her cum laced fingered into the warm coffee and swirled. Then she smiled and took a drink.

"Delicious," Ms. Meyers noted, gulping it down. "She tastes better than milk. Thank you. Both of you."

The CEO wiped her wet hand across Selina's chest to clean her fingers, and gave Selina's nipple a light, playful pinch as a way of saying 'good job.'

"George, always a pleasure," the CEO added. "You never disappoint."

"And I never plan to."

"That's what I like to hear."

The CEO left, with her orgasmic laced coffee in hand.

It was just them alone again; Mr. Hamilton and Selina. He stood before her with his flaccid penis still exposed. Their eyes were locked.

"I haven't seen you cum this intense in a long time," he said.

"I could say the same about you. It was a mouthful."

"You know what you are? The perfect slut."

Mr. Hamilton untied her wrists and ankles. She savored the feelings of her limbs being freed and there was redness on her tender skin. She stood and stretched her body, relieved of the pain from the seat.

"Back to work," he ordered.

She smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Sir."

Her posture was perfect once again. An assistant's position. Upright, back straight, chest broad, tits forward. There were still faint traces of cum around her lips, and she lapped it away with a quick series of licks, so she'd look a bit more appropriate. Then she went back to her new office.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.