Obedient Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
depech
depech
8 Followers

Since she had shared our happy news with her friends and family, she can no longer bring Tony to her place. She would lose face and be ridicule if they found out that she sleeps with Tony after we are engaged. But since I didn't want Tony to stop enjoying my fiance's body yet, Vivian obediently followed my request and stayed over at his place whenever he wanted. When I asked her if Tony had done anything new sexually to her, she looked a bit embarrassed and quickly changed subject. Before I could press the issue, she climbed on top of me and started grinding her hips back and forth on my cock before starting to bounce up and down on it. After we had both cum again she collapsed and fell asleep in my arms completely spent. As I drift off into sleep, I wondered what else Tony did to her before also falling sleep.

With wedding planned 3 months away, we couldn't wait to finally be together. But before that, she had to go back to Taiwan to pick up the rest of her belongings and break up with Tony. I told her that before she breaks up with him, she would allow him to fuck her virgin ass. I told her that Tony would do a great job of teaching her how to enjoy anal sex. She told me that as a proper Chinese wife, she want to save her last virgin hole for our wedding night. But I insisted that she offer it to Tony as my way of thanking him. I wanted Tony's dick to defile every one of my future wife's holes. It's too bad I can't hear it since she'll be at his place. But I'm looking forward to enjoying the same hole during my wedding night while she tells me every detail of what happened.

Our wedding was wonderful! We had all of our friends surrounding us, celebrating our happiness. Vivian looked gorgeous in her white wedding gown as we walked down the aisle together. I was so proud to have such a beautiful and obedient woman as my wife. Thinking back at all the things she had done for me, I hugged her tight while I kissed her. That night, after she changed into the Versace dress, everyone commented how she looked like a model. Some of my buddies even came up to me and jokingly said, "man, you are a lucky son of B! Did you buy her that dress? You are going to enjoy it tonight!" I smiled back at them and thought to myself, "yea, this is going to be great. It's finally my turn to enjoy what Tony had already enjoyed several times. But instead of being jealous, I do thank Tony for how much he contributed to our happiness. The only regret I had was that for our wedding night, I couldn't have Tony fill up Vivian's holes with his cum before we make love for the first time as husband and wife.

The End

depech
depech
8 Followers
12