Obey Sister Persephone

Story Info
The sadistic Nun punishes Her student for his transgressions.
4.4k words
3.91
24.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Persephone of the Order of No Mercy: A Special Session with Mistress Persephone

Trembling like a schoolboy who forgot his homework, I rang the bell to Arena/Blaze. Although I was punctual and had the correct tokens for Mistress Persephone, I was still nervous that something wasn't right. I always want to please my mistress, so I pay attention to every detail in serving Her. Maybe it was the usual anxiety I felt before meeting the cruelly beautiful dominatrix. Maybe I was already in character for the psychosexual BDSM drama that was about to begin.

I had requested another special session with Mistress Persephone: a scene in which a sadistic Nun punishes Her student for his naughty transgressions, both real and imagined. In anticipation of the enactment I had purchased a black latex nun's outfit for my Mistress and sent it to Her to wear. It was complete in every detail, and the other gifts I was carrying would complete the costume.

I was buzzed into the dungeon and shown to the Byzantine room again, where I had last encountered Mistress Persephone during our Romance of the Foot session. I laid out the tokens and kneeled on the floor, waiting for the Queen of the Fetish Underworld and Her special brand of corporeal punishment.

Mistress Persephone was an expert in wielding the instruments of pain, and I knew I had it coming. It was what I desired and expected, and She was the woman to inflict it upon me. I would surrender every ounce of my being to Her by the end of the night, and profess my undying devotion to Her.

Shortly I heard the unmistakable click of Her high heels on the floor as She approached, and then a school bell rang and Mistress Persephone made Her entrance. There She was in all Her fetishistic beauty—Sister Persephone of the Order of No Mercy! She was an erotic holy terror, with long, raven-black hair, a full-bosomed figure, and exotic makeup that accentuated Her gorgeous face. Dressed unlike any nun I had ever known in grade school, Persephone was wearing 7" black patent court pumps and black latex stockings. The latex habit was skin-tight and accented Her curvaceous body, with a slit up the side that showed a hint of creamy white thigh. With a white cross in the center of Her straining breasts and the black and white wimple framing Her face the blasphemous Sister Persephone was a demonic, lewd nun—every naughty schoolboy's dream.

She stood in front of the door to let me take in all Her loveliness before striding up to me and demanding, "What do you say when Sister Persephone enters the room, young man?" I was staring up at the seductive siren that towered over me. Mesmerized by Her exotic allure I was slow to reply.

"Slave, answer Me now!" Persephone instructed, and then slapped me several times across the face with Her black latex gloves. I snapped out of my reverie and replied, "Good evening, Sister Persephone."

"For that transgression you will pay dearly, now kiss my shoes, and lick my rubber stockings." I leaned over and touched my lips to Her shining patent heels, then began to lick Her luscious latex-clad legs. I ran my tongue up and down the shiny material, tracing a line along Her calves and sensing the heat that emanated from Her hot skin within. After a few minutes of paying homage to Her Mistress Persephone stepped away from me, leaving me thirsty for more of Her delicious legs.

"At least your mouth works, garterboy. From now on you will stand up and salute Me when I enter. Do you understand, slave?"

This time I replied immediately, not wanting to unduly anger Mistress Persephone. "Yes, Mistress, I understand." With that, Persephone sauntered over to the rack of bondage equipment and picked out a leather riding crop. I started to flush in fear of what this evil disciplinarian had in store for me.

OUT OF UNIFORM

"Detention will now begin. I hope you did your homework, because I am tired of your laziness." Mistress Persephone clapped Her hands twice, like a queen summoning an underling. It was my signal to move closer to Her, and so I took a few steps towards the haughty bitch goddess.

"Now, let's inspect you to make sure you have on the regulation uniform." Persephone slowly circled around me, checking my attire. "Well, I see you have on the correct sport coat and regulation tie, and the navy blue pants and dark socks appear standard." She took the riding crop She was holding and trailed it lightly over my legs, my butt, and lingered on my crouch, rubbing just enough to provoke my already engorged penis to get harder.

Suddenly Mistress Persephone cried out, "What the hell is in your pants, garterboy? I don't trust you, now strip off your clothes." Humiliated in front of this kinky lady of the cloth I wasted no time pulling off my schoolboy uniform.

Soon I was standing naked except for a black G-string with purple P in front, which barely hid my rampant erection. "Damn it, garterboy, that is not regulation wear—just what the hell does the P stand for, and don't lie to Me!" With that, She swung the crop twice, stinging my butt and snapping me to attention.

I stammered, "It st-st-stands for you, Sister Persephone, I-I worship you, and I wear the letter P in honor of you."

"And just where did you purchase such lewd underwear, boy, certainly not in the rosary shop!" As She hissed the words Persephone mischievously began to rake Her nails along my inner thighs, making me even more excited.

"Sister Persephone, I b-b-bought it at a shop downtown, where th-they have leather clothing, and rubber wear, and...well, toys." Her blood-red nails, which poked through the finger ends of the gloves, were raking at my balls and cock now, making me shiver in pleasure.

"A store for the devil, that's what it is—you have been tempted, and you are weak, and have succumbed to the temptations of the flesh. Now you shall be punished until you beg to be forgiven for your sins. Hands at your side!" She continued Her nail torture for some time, sending waves of pleasure through me. The long fingernails stroked everywhere, up and down the shaft, prodding the underside of my balls and jabbing and prodding my sac. She twisted, squeezed, and pulled on my sac, pressing Her long fingernails all over my cock. Then to tease me, Mistress Persephone stepped away, leaving me aching to feel more of Her sexy talons and laughing sadistically at my discomfort.

NUNSENSE

Persephone again circled me like prey, lightly tapping the tip of the riding crop against Her palm. Leather against latex made an erotic sound designed to heighten the erotic uneasiness. "Oh yes, garterboy, you are going to feel the kiss of my crop against your tender ass-flesh." She bought the crop down in a sharp swat against my exposed skin. "My dear slave, I shall warm your sweet, soft hide with my riding crop and you will show Me how much you desire Sister Persephone's discipline. Then you will realize your wicked ways, and succumb to Me completely."

Mistress Persephone fastened leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles and then reached up and buckled a collar around my neck. "You are one of Satan's dogs, and now I will train you to obey Me." With that She attached a leash to the collar and paraded me around the room while swatting my butt with the crop. "Garterboy, you will learn to obey my every command, so pay attention."

After circling the dungeon a few times the latex nun led me to the whipping horse, forced me to bend over, and chained me to all four legs. My ass was sticking out, a prime target for Her strikes. Persephone picked up Her favorite riding crop and struck my smooth, tender ass cheeks a few times with the soft leather loop.

Leaning over me, Her lovely face just inches from mine, Mistress Persephone seductively whispered, "You are weak, My pet, and this will make you strong. Fifteen lashes ought to be enough for a beginner like you, garterboy, don't you think?"

"Yes, Sister Persephone."

Then She recalled something. "Ah, but you deliberately disobeyed Me earlier, remember? You wore that naughty G-string to provoke Me, didn't you?" I didn't answer right away, so Persephone tapped my left buttock sharply with the crop, causing me to flinch slightly. "Didn't you?" She hissed.

"Yes, Mistress Persephone," I whispered. "I disobeyed you."

"Then I will add an extra five lashes as punishment. I could have added an extra ten. Thank Me."

"Yes, Mistress Persephone. I mean, thank you, Mistress Persephone."

Her juicy red lips were turning me on, so full and sexy, and to tease me further Mistress Persephone puckered up Her moist mouth. Then, She moved even closer as if to kiss me but started to laugh as I strained my head forward.

"You dog, you! How dare you, garterboy, trying to kiss a nun!" Her devilish laughter increased in volume, and then without warning Persephone raised the crop and brought the little leather tip down sharply on my right cheek. I groaned, but could not squirm away. The next sharp blow landed squarely on my left buttock, and this time I shifted slightly to one side in an attempt to evade Her strokes. However, my wriggling was futile, and Mistress Persephone quickly delivered the rest of the prescribed lashes, noting the pattern of reddened welts She was making. I moaned and writhed in ecstasy and flinched all at the same time.

When She was done my ass was bright red, and my face stung from the humiliation. My penis betrayed me though, because I was rock hard from the sweet pain.

"Next time be sure to wear the correct school uniform, otherwise I will whip you harder," Persephone told me. She put down Her crop and began to rake my butt with Her sharp claws, poking and prodding, and adding to the exquisite torture. "Now, tell your teacher what you think of that, garterboy!"

"I am grateful for the whipping, Sister Persephone, and I will be sure to wear the official uniform in the future," I answered. "Good, and make sure you wear this underwear—I just decided it will be our little secret to remind you of My power and authority."

Mistress Persephone was playing with my head, having just whipped me for not wearing boxer shorts and now telling me that the black G-string with a purple P was to be my new regulation underwear. She unbuckled my shackles and smiled with satisfaction. Sister Persephone granted me permission to kneel next to the couch so I could present Her with the tokens I had brought.

WELL-LEARNED LESSON

Persephone opened the first gift, and inside She found a noctis cross pendant in gothic pewter with haemoglobin and black enamel and matching earrings. "Garterboy, you know my tastes, and I am pleased. Now, you may put the necklace on your Mistress."

I took the jewelry out of the box and carefully put it on Her lovely neck. With the silver earrings that She put on Mistress Persephone was a gothic goddess. She pulled me close to Her chest, and then smothered me between Her incredible breasts. With Her gloved hand, She rubbed my head, thanking me for the gift. Caught between those terrific latex tits, I was intoxicated!

"I'll treat you well as long as you treat your Mistress well, garterboy. What else do you have for Me?"

Reluctantly I turned away from Her breasts and gave Her the next token. When She opened the package and saw the present She was ecstatic. "Garterboy, you have outdone yourself! Now, help Me put them on!"

Inside the box were a pair of black 6" spike-heeled, knee-high side zip boots with lace back, a shoe-lover's paradise. Slowly I pulled off Persephone's pumps, inhaling the delicious scent of sweat, leather, and latex. The playful dominatrix had Her feet in my lap, so that the whole time I was changing Her footwear She was wiggling Her toes and pressing Her arches against my crotch.

I eased the boots on to Her feet and tied them tight, and then Persephone pranced around the room and admired Herself in the mirror. "Garterboy, they are beautiful, now lay down on the ground so I can walk all over you, garterboy, I want to break these in for trampling."

With that, I made my way to the center of the room and lie face up. "I want you to be the first to feel these spikes, since they are so awesome!"

Then Mistress Persephone walked up and down my body, strategically grinding the sharp points of Her new boots into my vulnerable areas and leaving spike and heel marks all up and down my skin. "Slave, now you get to feel the leather on your cock, take off that G-string, and hurry."

Quickly I pulled off the briefs and returned to my position. Persephone then began to tease and trample my cock and balls, rubbing the leather on my shaft and using the spikes to prod my testicles. After an interminable period of this torture She turned around on my chest and said, "Now for a real treat, garterboy, you will deep-throat my boot heels."

Not waiting for a response the sexy domme placed one of Her spikes in my mouth and plunged it down. "Suck it, you wicked boy, suck Sister Persephone's heel. Take all of My boot, show Me how you worship Me."

Persephone was relentless, pistoning the sharp heel in and out of my mouth. I serviced both of the raunchy latex nun's boots, and then as a final reward Persephone had me spit shine them before She returned to the couch for the remaining token.

PARLEZ-VOUZ FRANCAIS?

In the last box were several pairs of vintage seamed nylons. Mistress Persephone smiled as She started to examine the stockings. "Finally you have listened, garterboy, you know your teacher has a fondness for these. Help Me take them out of the packages." There were RHT stockings, stockings with a black foot, and stockings with contrasting seams, and all of them had a wide welt on top with a keyhole.

"Show Me the heels, garterboy, because you will be kissing them soon." Hearing the leg queen say that I was in heaven, because I have an abiding passion for nylon stockings. I showed Mistress Persephone each of the heels, all the boxy Cuban type, until I got to the last pair, which to my horror came to a point, French heels!

"What the hell are these, garterboy?! YOU FUCKED UP! I wanted only Cuban heeled stockings this time. For that you will be punished again. Come here and lean over my lap."

I leaned over Her latex lap, my head practically touching the floor. Upside down, I could see Her terrific boots and a hint of latex stocking. "Now, I am going to spank you, and it will hurt on top of the caning I gave you, and every time I spank you I want to hear 'Cuban heels' from your lips, do I make myself clear?" She demanded.

"Yes, Sister Persephone," I replied, both secretly happy to be stretched out over Her lap but also nervous about the over-the-knee spanking She was about to inflict upon me.

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other." Persephone began to smack my ass with Her gloved hands, the latex contacting my already tender skin. "Cuban heels, Cuban heels" I recited repeatedly as She continued to make my ass sore. "Get it right, garterboy, I expect more from a stocking fetishist like you. Look how your ass is glowing!"

Slowly and rhythmically, Persephone swatted my ass. Soon, however, She settled into a fiercer rhythm until every inch of my ass was red and flaming. I trembled and gasped each time Persephone's gloved hand connected with a loud smack. "You must be punished, for you are wicked!"

Sister Persephone was relentless. She spanked my bottom until it turned a deeper shade of red than it already was. I counted forty spanks before She let up. When She finished, I was moaning and covered with a film of sweat. Sister Persephone smiled with satisfaction, and then unceremoniously pushed me off Her slippery latex thighs

"Are you sorry for screwing up, garterboy?" She asked, towering over me. I had a perfect view straight up Her latex habit, the latex stockings rising to Her creamy white thighs.

"Yes, Mistress!" I cried out. "I am sorry I made a mistake." It was hard to make complete sentences with the throbbing in my ass and the cock and balls snug in the pouch of the G-string. She stepped forward, leaned over, and smothered me in Her lovely latex-encased breasts.

"There, there, my poor little garterboy. Your are not even halfway through your punishment!" She teased me with Her nipples and then nonchalantly walked away. I watched Her open the armoire full of bondage equipment and toys. She selected a round leather paddle and strutted back to me, swinging it casually.

Mistress Persephone was in Her element now, disciplining Her slave for his insolence. She sat down on the couch again, the latex squeaking against the leather. "Present your bottom properly, garterboy," She instructed, and I assumed the position over Her knee again.

"You blatantly disobeyed Me this afternoon," She suddenly announced. "Now what do you have to say for yourself?" I stammered out an apology that obviously wasn't good enough, so the beautiful domme smacked me hard, alternating cheeks in rapid succession, sending shock waves throughout my body. I was completely at Her mercy as She set fire to my ass with the leather paddle.

"Repeat after Me, garterboy, 'Cuban heels, Mistress, Cuban heels, Mistress.'" I couldn't tell if I was being rewarded for saying the phrase right, or if it was a response to each swing of the paddle. The effect was the same though, a thoroughly sadistic punishment by the lascivious and dramatic Sister Persephone that left us both gasping for air. I found myself back on the floor in a pool of sweat when the discipline was finished, suffering sweet pain from all the lewd sensations.

NAUGHTY, NASTY, DIRTY SCHOOLBOY

Persephone looked in my schoolbag while I was still on the floor and found a fetish video. "You are such a naughty boy—what is this filth?" I meekly answered, "It's a fetish video, Sister Persephone."

"And what do you do with it?" She demanded.

"I masturbate while watching it, Sister Persephone." It was a video of Persephone, called Dark Mistress. "You what! Garterboy, why did you talk like that? I forbid you to watch this garbage. Now, what else do you have in that bag? I hope nothing incriminating, otherwise there will be hell to pay."

Unfortunately, when Sister Persephone rummaged through the bag She found that there was also a black high heel Her size. "You evil, sneaky thief! I have been looking for this other shoe—you took it from My convent room."

"I'll show you what evil this is, slave. Now, as penance, you shall learn." Sister Persephone had me kneel backwards on the couch. She then straddled me, lifted Her latex habit, and smothered my face with Her holy ass cheeks. Just like in the video She sat over my face, leaving me gasping for air. I was in heaven as Sister Persephone squeezed Her luscious ass, trapping me in all that delicious flesh.

Persephone started masturbating me with the French-heel nylon. "Next time you masturbate, you will think of My warm white ass smothering you, and My hands stroking your devil's toy, otherwise you will have to confess." Up and down the smooth nylon went, the friction unbearable as She occasionally raked my balls with Her long talons.

"Naughty, nasty, dirty schoolboy," She chanted, stroking me soft and hard, an exquisite feeling while I breathed in Her incredible essence. Her skin was hot on my cheeks, and I swam in Her scent. Occasionally She would fit the shoe over my nyloned cock as well and masturbate me into the shoe.

It was a depraved, ravished feeling: face smothered in Persephone's exquisite ass, the latex habit against my chest, and the decadent beauty masturbating me with Her nylons and shoes while reciting those sexy words. If Persephone hadn't delayed my orgasm several times by squeezing the base of my balls, I would have screamed hosanna. "You will not spill your seed, slave. This is the root of all evil, and that pleasure is for another day, when you obey Me in all ways."

12