Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Crossdresser continues under his sexy neighbor's dominance.
4.5k words
4.64
41.4k
35

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,598 Followers

Li and Ronald had arrived at an agreement years before. He was much in demand and could not hire enough competent people to do what he did. It was extremely high tech computer technology work. His business was somewhat redundant and he made tons of money selling the same technology to different companies. He was able to encode software which would make it unique to each company and provide absolute control over the total individual package. While he did have to baby sit individual customers, he also had some free time. Li told me that Ronald even requested pictures of her fucking her studs. She said that he was getting more into this and we might be able to accommodate him. I was to take pictures of her next romp. She would tell Ronald that she used the timer. When he saw a big cock sawing her pussy in half, he probably wouldn't care one way or the other. Li has a very good digital camera and I knew how to use it.

During Chelsea's extended trip, I saw Li most every day. The next week after her tryst with Tommy she told me that she had a friend coming into town. He was not regular and she only saw him once or twice a year. She did say that he kept in touch and planned well in advance. She said that it was nice and considerate of him, but she would drop everything in a minute if he showed up unannounced. According to Li, that was just how good a lover he was. She asked if I had any reservations about helping out and taking pictures. She explained that he was a very tall black man with a monster cock. She told me that he made Tommy look like a boy.

It didn't matter to me what color he was or how big a cock he had. My little cock would be smaller than any man she would have sex with. I was not completely sold on being in on her love life that much, but she seemed to really get off to having someone else watch. Maybe the pictures were the first step in having her husband watch her have sex with another man. She was so much opposite of my wife that I was surprised that I could go along with her plans. Chelsea would kill me if she even thought I was participating in such an activity. Strangely enough, my cock size never came up while Li was fucking Tommy. I was well hidden under my panties and the French Maid skirt. There was certainly no bulge. I decided that watching and helping her was enough of a turn on for me that I could risk having my cock size ridiculed.

I got up every morning and had my coffee early. I was getting tons of work done before Li would ask for help with her air conditioner filters. If anyone saw all of my deleted texts, they would know it was a code. However since I deleted them always, a casual observer might see one at most. Even if Chelsea picked up my phone, which she did not, it would look innocent. Li got to where she wanted me to shave and lotion in front of her while she watched. She seldom commented on my little dicklet. I was becoming accustomed to Li's watching and eased into a comfortable routine. My little cock was even getting where it was not being aroused. I was never going to use it around Li. She treated me like she would any woman who she was friends with. We even shopped several more times. Sometimes we went shoe shopping. Once she wore a short skirt with barely a g-string underneath and I wore a bright yellow thong. I was still nervous in public and my cock and balls shrunk to nothing when I was that uncomfortable. The thrill of being a borderline exhibitionist was adrenalin to me. With Li, it just made her horny. Several times she lamented the fact that I was so committed to Chelsea. She said it was sweet of me and I couldn't do her pussy any good anyway, but that she would love to get off after showing her pussy and boobs in public. She admitted that her big vibrator was good, but not great.

Her friend, Cecil, was due to arrive and she went about getting some clothes for me. I was to wear a one piece outfit with my breastforms glued in place. The top was just tight enough to squeeze some cleavage out of my top. I wore stocking and stilettos along with the brunette wig and plenty of makeup. For this Li insisted that I tape my little clitty back so there was not even the slightest bulge in my tight suit. I was made up really well and looked quite slutty, if I do say so myself. My lingerie was just tight enough for me to wear a skirt and suit jacket over it. Li was pretty torqued up about having me walk to the hotel from a few blocks away while dressed and made up. I was scared as hell, but she was totally entertained. This gave her an opportunity to mentor me about my gait, my hips, my eye contact and my soft voice. I was also beginning to enjoy the transition.

We had parked in a lot up the street from the hotel. Cecil had agreed to meet us in the bar for drinks before we moved upstairs to the room Li had arranged. According to Li, she had just asked him if it was all right if she brought a friend. She did tell him that 'her friend, Millie', just wanted to see a huge cock in action. Li said that Cecil had not objected and seemed rather pleased that she had shared his male dominance to another girlfriend. She was sure that Cecil believed that he was going to fuck both of us.

I was starting to feel uncomfortable when she said this. "Li, I told you already that I am not gay."

"Yes, I know, Millie. But you do really enjoy dressing up and I know that you masturbate furiously when you are dressed. In fact, I am thinking about having you do it in front of me. There is no reason not to now. You have seen me have sex with Tommy and you are about to see the most wonderful cock fuck me. You will not believe what Cecil is packing in his pants. I don't see how anyone, male or female, could look at that cock and not drool. Just take as many pictures as you can without disturbing Cecil. God knows he is better hung than most porn stars I have seen."

Walking toward the hotel, I felt like every eye was on us. I was dressed in a ladies business type suit, but underneath, I was a sexy hot woman in pretty lingerie. My stilettos gave away the hint that we might not be business women. I don't know too many women who dress for the office in stilettos and stockings. Li wore a smart looking cocktail dress. Her soft complexion contrasted with the royal blue dress and high heels. Her dress showed plenty of her magnificent G cups. At least I did not have to worry about too much scrutiny for Li was the star in every way.

We walked into the lobby. Li checked in under her own name for the reservation. She insisted that she accommodate Cecil and he loved the thought of a woman paying for everything. As we crossed over to the lounge, I saw a handsome, well-built black man around 6'-3" tall. His hair was short cropped, but not shaved like the style now. He had a slight mustache, but no other facial hair. His skin tone was a deep chocolate brown. Li approached him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She introduced me as her close friend, Millie. Cecil gave me a peck on the cheek and suggested that we adjourn to the bar.

Li did most of the talking, but Cecil paid careful attention to me also. I tried to answer his questions in soft short answers. We had our drinks and the waiter came by asking about refills. Li looked at Cecil and said, "No, thanks, dear, we are going upstairs and attend to some very important business."

She had the waiter bring the check and she charged it to her room. As we made our way through the lobby, Li seemed to want everyone to see that one handsome black man was taking a gorgeous Asian woman and another woman to the elevators.

Inside the room, Li removed her cocktail dress and handed it to me to hang up. I was not the maid on this tryst, but I was to help in any way necessary. I got out her digital camera and got everything ready. Cecil smiled as I looked through the lens at him and the lighting. Li was in her bra and thong along with her stockings and garters. She took the camera and helped me out of my suit. I was now standing there in much the same style lingerie as Li. Cecil whistled and I was assuming for both of us. It made me feel good regardless. Li had him remove his shirt, slacks and socks. She was saving the cock unveiling for last.

"Honey, why don't you snap a few pictures of Cecil and me. Make sure you get our faces in most of the pictures. I want a good record for my husband."

I snapped several at various angles. They caressed and kissed while I photographed them. Li asked for the camera and I gave it to her.

"Millie, go beside Cecil and help him with his underwear. Make sure you stand well back."

I did not know that she was planning to have me touch him in this way and I was reluctant to make that move.

"Go ahead, Honey, I want to make sure I get some pictures of you before we get started."

I approached and Cecil gladly offered his waist to me. I tentatively took hold of the elastic band and moved it slowly down. He looked me in the eye and encouraged me. His bulge was already prominent in the front of his boxers. As I moved the elastic further down, the deep brown trunk of his cock came into view. Further down, his massive cock bobbed into view. It was just as Li had said. It was the most massive thing I had ever seen including porno movies. It was almost hard, but not completely. It was so thick that I was pretty sure it would damage Li if he stuck it into her pussy. She was rather tall, but she was solid with no fat. Just luscious female curves.

His cock had to be over three inches in diameter. Mine was less than an inch across when hard. His was at least three times as thick and over three times as long. He just stood there until he stepped out of his underwear. Then it heaved with every heartbeat. It was throbbing as the blood hardened and expanded it to his almost grotesque final size. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin covered the mushroom sized head. There was a drop of precum just beginning to drip from the tip. As I watched, the dollop dripped into a long silky strand as it made a slow descent to the floor. My little cock started flowing also. I could feel the moisture under the tape job in my crotch.

Li glanced at me and approached him. She gave me a look of 'I told you so'.

She gave the camera back to me. I could hardly push the button, my hands we trembling so much. I did snap pictures as she lovingly held his cock up to show the camera. She sank to her knees and moved his pliable foreskin back exposing the beautiful purple tip. She placed the massive head between her red lips. She could barely get the big mushroom head inside her mouth. Knowing that she would never take it very deep, Li pulled the head out and proceeded to lick and suck every inch. She made her way down to his big lime sized testicles and sucked one and then the other into her mouth. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. It was more like paying homage to his cock. She moved up behind his massive balls and licked his perineum between his scrotum and his anus. He spread his legs to give her access. She was totally into him in every way. I managed to stop shaking enough to snap the pictures. She moved further under his ball sac and appeared to be licking his anus. He leaned forward and allowed her even better access. The look on his face was priceless. I tried to capture his expressions as well as her actions.

When she came back up, her face was glossy. The head of his cock was shining with their juices. It looked more like a war club than a penis. When she moved her hand back to the shaft, I could see that his cock was indeed longer than her forearm. It was as big as her wrist. How in god's name could she take this into her tight pussy?

She lay down on the bed and had me remove her thong. It was dripping wet with her juices and had a sweet aroma. I would have loved to suck the material into my mouth, but I had photographer duties. Cecil lay between her long creamy thighs and placed the bulbous head at the entrance of her pussy. She reached down and took the cock in her hand and rubbed the head up and down her slick vaginal lips. As they both produced their sexy tonic, her pussy was expanding and getting wetter. He pushed forward and forced the head into her opening. I had a view under his body as he aligned his cock to penetrate her. Her vaginal lips were quite prominent anyway, but his cock distorted them as he entered. It was slow going as he waited for her to expand to his massive cock.

He pushed in about six inches and then pulled back out part of the way. Her pussy lips clung to the invading cock. As he stroked backward, her lips stretched outward. It looked like the fit was so tight that he was pulling her womb from her body. Just as her vaginal lips stopped distending, he thrust gently back into her. She came immediately. She whimpered and tensed up. Her body convulsed as she let out a guttural groan.

"You like that, Baby?"

"Oh, god, yes, Cecil. Destroy my poor little pussy. Make me yours."

He plunged further into her. Their juices began to slosh like waves breaking over rocks. Deeper he went into her. She came again. He fucked her faster. Each thrust he sank his cock deeper into her stretched vagina. She cried and moaned. But from sheer pleasure. He was fucking her so deep. How could she take his cock? He got up on his knees and raised her hips onto his lap. As he held her ass up, he ravished her slippery cunt. Between the sloshing sounds and her cries, I was afraid someone would call security. Her eyes glazed over as she began having her greatest orgasm. She went limp and her head fell back. Still, he humped his ass and plunged his spear into her pussy. She was like a rag doll. His strength was amazing. His stamina was unequaled. I did not know whether she was conscious or not. And still he fucked her. He was bouncing her whole body into his enormous black cock.

Suddenly he moved her back down to the bed. He kept thrusting. Even harder. Just then I saw him begin to tense up announcing his pending orgasm. He bucked his hips as his body convulsed. Once. Twice. Three times. Four. Five. Six. I knew each time he was blasting a load of baby batter into her cervix. He relaxed some but still stroked himself into her ravaged pussy. Slowly he relaxed and lay down on top of her. All I could hear was a slight mewing sound as Li began to come to. I was afraid he would crush her until finally his massive cock plopped out of her pussy.

"Oh, ohhh, oh, my, god, you are so good. God I missed your cock. Millie, please clean my pussy. Oh god, I want you to taste his wonderful love potion. Take it all into your mouth and swallow his semen, Baby."

I had wiped up after Tommy came in her before. Now she matter of factly wanted me to suck Cecil's cum from her pussy. I had a decision to make. It seemed a natural extension and at least there was no mention of sucking his cock. I gave him a wash cloth to wipe himself. Would sucking his cum from her pussy constitute cheating on my wife? Apparently Li did not think so. I hesitated, but I knew that she was so relaxed after her orgasm that I better not object. I got down on the bed and pushed my head to her dripping pussy. It had the unmistakable aroma of a very musky, sweaty pussy. I licked at the cum first. It tasted a bit metallic with a strong aftertaste. It was not bad and I knew it had all the combined juices from both of their bodies. The taste was bold, but not overwhelming. The erotic thoughts of what I had just witnessed propelled me onward. I licked and sucked. The flow was amazing. I had to swallow time after time. She began to move her hips to my licking and sucking. She was becoming aroused as I licked her.

"Oh, god, yes, Millie, yes, yes, eat my pussy."

I dove in and touched her clit with my painted lips. She pussy farted and expelled gobs of cum into my mouth as her body was racked with yet another orgasm. She whimpered as I finished my chore. I wondered what was next. Could this get out of control? I had had sex of some fashion with another woman. She had cum on my face and I wondered how I could face my wife.

In due time, they both recovered. Cecil started fucking her again and I took some more pictures. I eased over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My flawless makeup was smeared beyond repair. I looked more like a guy now, but still not enough to be obvious. I looked more like a woman who had just been fucked than a guy who had swallowed a pint of cum. I would need to be careful and not get too close to Cecil after they finished fucking. I went back into the room and sat in a chair. I had more than enough pictures. He was plowing his cock deeply into her again, but not with the same urgency or intensity as before. They were measured and seemed to be enjoying the leisurely pace of the coupling.

They moved like two people who had been deprived for a long time. Li had told me how much she relished her coming tryst with Cecil. While she was quite comfortable calling all the shots with me, she was equally submissive to him. Other than me being dressed en femme, the only difference was cock size. And what a whopping difference it was. I shuddered to think in terms of volume how much bigger his cock was. It got me thinking again about what Chelsea was missing. I knew that Li and Chelsea had coffee together and shopped together occasionally. I wondered just how deep their relationship was. Now that Li was letting me in on her secrets, did Chelsea know about her liaisons also? I didn't think so because Chelsea was very straight laced. I doubted if Li would feel comfortable sharing her indiscretions with her in case Chelsea would judge her poorly.

When Cecil filled Li with another load of cum, he was finished. I learned later that Li had suggested that he leave early so she and 'Millie' could spend some time cleaning up. As he was leaving, he kissed me on the cheek and said what a pleasure it was to see me along with the lovely Li. He gave no indication that he was alarmed or dismayed about my appearance. I was a mess. Li asked me to lie with her and then clean her pussy of all the cum. She showed no apprehension about asking me to perform oral sex on her. She just transitioned me from a submissive crossdresser to a submissive cum eater. She was very matter of fact and moaned as I licked her pussy and sucked all the cum out.

We retouched our makeup and left together as we had come. Down the elevator and out the lobby, I was not as confident as when we came in. Not being a natural woman, it took some care and special sculpting of my makeup to get the effect just right. I was getting the gestures, walk and even the voice down better, but I would need carefully applied new makeup to get my confidence back. We went back to Li's and fixed a light dinner. We had some wine and talked about the afternoon with Cecil. After dinner, we went into her bedroom and carefully inspected the pictures. They were really good and I got some very clear shots of Cecil's magnificent cock.

"Bet you never saw a cock that big before, huh, Girl?"

I was a little embarrassed still for her to be talking to me like I was her closest girlfriend. Talking about his big cock just made me feel all the more inferior. I tried to convey that to her. She was sensitive to my point.

"Oh, Honey, I am so sorry that made you feel that way. I mean, Cecil is great and has the biggest cock I have ever fucked, but you have some special assets yourself. He allowed us to have girl time while he was fucking me and he treated you well. I talked to him while you were in the restroom and he agreed to leave the two of us with a little time together. He even asked me if later on you might want to join in. Now that is a serious compliment from a real hunk. I hope you are enjoying our dressing games as much as I am. I know you love the clothes and you have adapted well to the complete makeover. Dear, most 'girls' like you stand no chance of passing in public. You are a natural. My goodness, your legs attract so much attention. They look so sleek and feminine in stockings and pantyhose. Many genetic women would kill for your legs."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,598 Followers
12