Obey Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers

The next afternoon, I got some garbage sacks and slowly worked my way over to her house. Inside was all my lingerie. When she inspected the items she was impressed. She said that I had good taste and was quite a vamp. I had included the pantyhose and she especially liked this.

"Well, Millie," she said, "I see quite a lot of possibilities with your selections. You are going to take a few panties and bras back with you and put them in your normal hiding place. The rest stay here. When Ronald is home, even if he accidentally looks in my drawers, it will just look like my stuff. So from now on you can come through the fence in anything you like. Or nothing at all, if you like. I will be adding to your wardrobe and you can as well. Once we get started, I think you will warm up to the idea quite rapidly. When you are more comfortable, we will get started on your training. You may choose not to participate if you wish, but it is easier if you just go along. The fact that you keep this secret from your wife is enough to make you see that our new agreement will be mutual and satisfying. Just think how happy you will be when you are able to dress in front of me without any guilt or inhibitions."

She continued, "This is not as weird as you may think. Many men share this fetish. The only thing wrong with it is the energy it takes to protect the secret. Just think how happy you would be if Chelsea knew and let you come to bed and make love to her wearing prettier lingerie than she might be wearing. Wouldn't that be a blast to see who could dress the sexiest for bed?"

This looked like a long term 'relationship' if that was what was happening. On my way back home I tried to assess where I was in relation to my wife and what Li was suggesting. I thought about talking to Chelsea and telling her exactly what had happened. I decided that was not a very good alternative because it would bring up the question of why I did not admit to my fetish before I got caught. There was no way around it. I would have to acquiesce to Li and hope that she would grow tired of the little activity. Then hopefully she would keep her promise not to tell my wife.

That evening was the first night that I turned in without wearing lingerie to bed. I vowed that if I ever got through this, I would straighten up and never wear feminine attire again. I knew that I would never keep that pledge so I tossed and turned all night. Luckily I had a full day of work the next day. I got up, dressed in my ugly boxers and jeans. I had my coffee and breakfast then started on my day. There were enough problems to keep me fully occupied. Late in the day I had almost let my new dilemma slip my mind. Work was very invigorating all day.

Promptly at 5:00 pm I got a text that Li needed help changing her air conditioning filter. Damn, I had made it through the day without even thinking about my girlie things. I knew not to ignore her so I pulled out a pair of panties and a satin bra. I put these on and made my way to Li's. She greeted me wearing a soft floor length duster over a red bra and thong. She wore red heels and towered over me. The duster gown was open at the front and showed her red outfit completely. Her huge breasts stuck up over the top of the bra. God, she was beautiful.

"Good girl, Millie. You are very prompt. Get your outer clothes off and let's see what you have for me."

I stepped out of my loafers and revealed my panties and bra to her. I was wearing a peach colored bikini bottom and a matching bra. She looked me over.

"Well, that is very pretty and well-coordinated. Now I think you would look so much better without the body hair. Your pantyhose and stockings will feel much better after we get you cleaned up. You might have to come up with a good excuse in case Chelsea asks questions. I'll leave that up to you. You are a bright girl."

She took me into her master bath and had me remove my bra and panties. She gave me some depilatory crème for my pubic and chest hair. After I washed that off, all the hair came with it. She had me shave the rest of my pubic hair with a safety razor as well as my chest and underarms. When my legs were completely hairless, she stepped back and had me stand. The only hair I had left was above my neck.

"Wow, Millie, you look great. Those legs look better than half the women you see out shopping. I think this is a wonderful start."

She had me step into her bedroom and put on a pair of my pantyhose over one of her thongs. It was dark blue with gold trim. I pulled the pantyhose up and she gave me one of my own bras. She said we should work on getting bras to match my panties as soon as we could. My own bra would have to work for now. Plus she advised me not to get accustomed to wearing her panties. She said that I definitely could never wear one of her bras because the G cups would show under my shirt.

As she had promised, she did not make any demands of me. She just wanted to observe me in my lingerie. We lounged awhile. Li fixed us some drinks and snacks. We talked about my fetish for female clothing and I related to her the whole history. She was surprised that I had not had these impulses earlier and waited until I was married a few years before developing the desire. We visited for a couple of hours and Li told me that I could leave whenever I wanted. She also told me to fix our little cut-through gap in the fence the next day. That way I could come and go as we wanted. She said that she would not subject me to humiliation and make me go out on the street. She really did want me to come through the back yard already dressed, however.

The next day as I had promised I removed some cross lumber from the fence and offset about three fence boards. That was just enough for me to remove the panel and move it into the offset space. I could then place it back from either side and there would be nothing left of the gap. It was simple really and I did the carpenter work dressed in panties and bra. Around six thirty, she texted me that she needed help changing her air conditioner filter. I wore my red bra and panty set with some slip on loafers and gently knocked on her door.

"Millie," she said, "You look nice. But we are going to work on your curves."

We went into the study and Li pulled up the internet. She went to a site that catered to crossdressers. We purchased a pair of breastforms and a pocket bra to hold them. We also got some nifty hip enhancers that I could wear without looking too obvious. She said that we might seek a more desirable solution later. I did not know what she meant at the time. I paid for the items with my business credit card. Chelsea had enough problems with her business expenses and we had decided early on to have separate credit cards. As far as I knew, she never looked at my statement.

Li told me that since this was our first night, she wanted me to also get some sexy stockings and garter belts. She had me order two pair of high heels. I had never gone this far and tried to talk her out of that one.

"Now, Millie, your secret is safe with me. You are even smaller than I am and luckily your feet are just a tiny bit longer than mine. You can keep most of your stuff right here in my closet. Now don't get all tight and worry about going too far. You look great without any body hair and your legs are fantastic in your pantyhose. These sexy spiked heels will look great on you. I hope this stuff comes quickly. You did pay the expedited shipping fee, right?"

Everything arrived at Li's within the next three days. She had not texted me since I had worked on the fence. She did tell me to keep wearing my panties and bra, however. I got a text from her and I put on some pantyhose along with my lingerie. I slipped into my loafers and made my exit through the secret panel. Her back door was already open. I walked in and she was on her couch. She was wearing a different one piece bustier with stockings and garters. This time she had no gown on, but was wearing a pair of high heel stilettos that looked like sex on heels. She got up and took me to her bedroom where my new accessories were laid out on her bed.

"All for you, Millie."

This was really going to happen. We opened the pocket bra and placed the rather small breastforms inside the pockets. She had me put it on. I pulled the coffee colored stockings up my smooth legs and attached the garters. The belt fit tight against my waist. Li helped me attach the stockings since I had no experience with it. And then it was time to step into my first pair of high heels. She chose a closed toe tan pair. The heels were five inches with a full back and a strap around the ankle. From the back to the toe piece, the heels were completely open. The toe held my feet firm and they looked oh so sexy. I was amazed. To commemorate the evening, Li let me wear her open front duster. I was a sight to behold.

And after I was dressed, Li poured us some wine. We worked together in the kitchen and made wok cooked Chinese food. We had a nice dinner with the wine and she chatted me up like I was Chelsea, her next door neighbor. Or as she said, "Now I have two girlfriends living next door."

When I went home around ten pm, I wore the same clothes I was dressed in. I had to be careful with the fence panel. I did not want to fray Li's duster. She told me I could sleep in the lingerie that night to get used to the extra accessories. I had to remove her duster for I did not want to damage it. We had already ordered one for me very similar to hers. It felt so good on me that we both agreed I should have my own. I was so relieved. Li never showed any intention to have sex or even mentioned anything leading to that. She did say that she wished Chelsea could see me like that.

Through the whole process, Li never once mentioned the size of my dick. It was almost as if it did not matter. I was hard most of the time both nights and she was totally oblivious. I noticed plenty about her. With those big breasts pouring out the top of her outfits and her long slender legs leading up to a beautifully rounded ass topped with a small waist, she looked like a centerfold. You would never know that she was a mom with a son in college.

We had a few evenings together as neighborly 'girlfriends'. She came over to our house the night before Chelsea was due home. She wanted to check everything out and see where I kept my now small stash of clothing. I was getting more comfortable and just assumed that my little fetish was just a sidebar to our friendly relationship. Li is very cool and patient. She suggested a few more articles of clothing and we purchased them with my card and shipped them to her address. I did detect a slight shift after two or three normal orders. She insisted that I buy a little cock cage and a bondage mask.

I was trembling as I pushed the order button. Once that was done, my anxiety increased. I did not know what was coming. Just as I got comfortable dressing up for her, it seemed the level was becoming a little different. Hopefully she just wanted to have me be even more submissive as we progressed.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,578 Followers
12