Object of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began moving in and out, a slow methodical pace as he breathed heavily in my ear, my neck, my hair. I reached underneath to guide his hand further south, between my legs, holding it against my clit, keeping pressure on as his cock fucked me. My hand returned to hold the bed, helping me to push back against him as he quickened his thrusts. "Oh this won't take long for me," I growled. He didn't answer. He leant back further, his free hand holding my waist as his knees gently pushed mine wider apart. I responded lifting my ass slightly to enable him to nail me deeper. His right hand was perfect, firmly pressing on my clit, sliding back and forth over it ever so slightly with each of our movements. He began to fuck me harder, his groans also getting louder. The bed was banging the wall. I certainly did not care one bit, I was ready to explode.

"Ah God, I'm going to cum David!" I screamed. I wanted him to cum with me. I couldn't tell if he had or not. So intense was my climax I could feel nothing else inside me for a few moments, and my screams had drowned out anything he could have offered behind me. As I calmed down he began kissing my back, whispered something I didn't hear. I became aware of a pain in my palms, the metal of the bed had dug into me so hard had I gripped the top of the bed. I released my hands, and collapsed onto the bed, David's cock slipping out of me.

"That was just what the doctor ordered," I groaned. He rolled next to me, a big smile on his face.

"Glad I could be of service."

We held each other for a while, all sweaty skin and sexy scents. I brought myself round with a need to check the time. "How long have we got?" I peered over him at his bedside clock. "About an hour I guess... I'm going to need a shower before dinner I think." Shit! Dinner! "Will you be at dinner? You will try and control yourself darling?" I winked at him and pulled him towards me, sharing a soft kiss.

"I'll do my best Trina. Try not to look too sexy though huh?" he smiled.

"I am what I am," I said with mock drama, raising myself from the bed to visit the bathroom. "What do you want to do with me for the next hour then sailor?" I called from my position on the toilet.

He:

I was embarrassed at first that I had come so quickly - I had underestimated my desire, and how much she turned me on. But the hour that we spent talking in bed together afterward, lazily stroking one another as we chatted, was the nicest hour that I'd spent in a very long time. Then, when the stroking then escalated into something more, I was glad to have been given a second chance to "redeem" myself, and gratified to find that I could get hard again so quickly – even coming for a second time.

As I sat there, listening to her talk to me through the bathroom door, I found myself laughing out loud. She did things to me that no one ever had. And I liked it.

"So what's so funny?" she asked as she walked back into the room. She laid back on the bed, stretching her arms luxuriously over her head. As she stretched, I watched the ripple of her muscles under her delectably soft curves and realized what I wanted to do next – I wanted to explore every nook and cranny of her body, unhurriedly.

"Nothing," I said, "I just decided how I want to spend the next hour. Don't move a muscle!"

Reaching down for my soiled tie that she had left on the floor (THAT tie was never going to be worn again anyway, at least in public.....), I looped it over one of her wrists, around a bar at the head of the bed, and then tied it to her other wrist. She smiled at me wickedly.

"What DO you have in mind for me?"

Ignoring her question, I started my quest.

I started at her head, burying my face in her wonderfully-smelling hair. I moved around to one ear, nuzzling it and then licking inside with the tip of my tongue.

"That tickles!" she giggled.

"Hush up," I murmured. "You're interrupting me."

I let my lips nibble at her earlobe, and then kissed my way down to her neck, licking and sucking, first gently and then hard. I had never given anyone a hickey, but I suddenly realized how easy it would be to lose control with her like that. I knew that I had to be careful not to leave any "incriminating" marks.

She arched her head up as I moved my mouth over to kiss the underside of her chin, letting my tongue then leave a slick trail back down to the delicious hollow at the base of her neck. She whimpered, and I felt the toes from one of her legs scrape lightly up and down my calf.

I kept moving at a slow but deliberate pace, trying not to leave any inch of her unsampled. I buried my face between her breasts, bringing a hand up to cup one soft tit while rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. My senses were overwhelmed by her – her touch, her smell, her taste.

I worked my way over her breast, kissing the soft breastflesh and then sucking the entire mound deeply into my mouth, making sure to roll her nipple with my tongue. I heard a soft muffled groan issue from her throat.

"I'm just getting started," I whispered, and then went back to my explorations. She groaned again, this time more loudly.

The next stop was at the hollow of her underarm, as I nuzzled my nose into her armpit. The texture of her fragrant stubbled skin was enhanced by the tangy taste. I had never understood how anyone could have a fetish for those things, but Trina had already demonstrated an ability to show me things about myself that I had no idea existed.

Moving on reluctantly, my lips and tongue trailed their way down the curves of her sweet-smelling torso. I stuck my tongue into her salty navel, exploring the tiny folds of that tight little space. She giggled again, and then moaned.

My hands continued to roam over her body throughout, alternately stroking and grasping her soft yielding flesh. Her hips arched up as she felt my mouth work its way down over her belly towards her curling pubic hairs. But I sat up just as my lips reached the edge of her bush.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just moving on to another venue," I replied.

I twisted my body around, stretching my legs towards her head and bending over to touch my lips to her toes. She giggled again. But then she sucked in her breath as I sucked in her toes, licking them one by one.

I kissed my way around her foot, savoring the variations in touch and taste from the sole, to her ankle, and then to the top of her foot. I nibbled my way slowly up her delightfully curved calf, and then around to the hollow behind her knee. It was all so wonderful, but the soft inner flesh of her thigh awaited.

I kissed and sucked at her thigh, slowly licking and sucking my way upward from her dimpled knee towards the promise at the juncture of her legs. She mewled as I kissed slowly up the inside of her thigh and approached her cunt, squirming and widening her legs to allow me fuller access. I could smell the tangy juices that were already leaking from her wet lips. But I wasn't quite ready for that yet.

I raised my head and turned to move back down to her other foot, starting with her toes again and repeating the long, slow climb upwards. This time, however, there was no stopping.

I shifted my body around to lie between her wide-stretched legs, keeping my mouth on her as I reached her cunt, sucking on her pussy lips, and hardening my tongue to insert itself deeply inside. Her hips jerked up at me as she cried out loud, her arms straining at their restraint.

The tie, which I had knotted pretty loosely in any case, suddenly came undone, and her arms reached down, her hands grasping urgently at the back of my head, pulling my face into her cunt as she wrapped her thighs around my head. The time for leisurely exploration was over – her need for another release seemed too great.

I let her take over, humping her hips into my face, mashing my lips and tongue into her cunt. I reached around her thighs to grasp her tush, one delicious buttock in each hand. I felt the beginning of her contractions, and I pressed my face deeper into her center, rolling my nose back and forth against her clit. My face was coated with her wetness as she cried out, riding out her orgasm in wave after wave. I twisted my head slightly from side to side, rolling her distended cunt lips with my lips and sucking in her juices.

Her body jerked up once, and then again. She arched her back, holding both of us up in the air, and then slowly relaxed downward, twitching and shuddering gently as her body wound down.

I felt her thighs relax slowly around my head, until she stretched her legs out limply on either side of me. I lifted my head and laid it gently on one of her thighs, looking up to catch the expression on her face.

She was glowing again.

I had never seen a more beautiful sight – her shining eyes, her gently wistful satiated grin. "Come up here, you" she murmured, as her arms pulled at me weakly. I slid up to envelop her in my arms. She melted into me, reaching up to capture my lips with hers, our tongues searching for each other.

After a few minutes of inspired "snogging" (an expression that she had so considerately taught me), she looked over to the clock at the side of the bed. "Oh my God!" she gasped, "Look at the time!"

And indeed our last hour was up. I let myself lie back lazily on the bed as she jumped from the bed and rushed to the bathroom to pee. "This is your fault, you know!" she shouted from behind the wall. She came back, hunting for her bikini.

Her every movement was erotic to me. I couldn't keep myself from letting my hands start to wander over her again as she leant over me to share a goodbye kiss. She slapped my hand playfully.

"Stop that, you animal!" She pirouetted gracefully towards the door. "I'll see you at dinner tonight," she giggled. And then she was gone, leaving her imprint on my bed, and an intoxicating smell that would linger in the room for the rest of the day.

"Not if I see you first!" I shouted after her. I had no idea what I meant by that. But I knew that if I did run into her at dinner, pretending like we were strangers was going to be no easy task. At least one part of me was bound to respond with an irrepressible salute......

What the hell – we'd cross that bridge when we came to it.

She:

David opted to try ant tie me up, and I was lucky enough to get off again, this time thanks to his hungry mouth. It was quite a compliment to my lover that I again lost track of time, for I was suitably paranoid about being caught out in these few days.

I looked at the clock. "God! Look at the time!" I screamed, jumping from the bed. I would have to be swift at getting out of his room if I was to be sure of being in my own, and showered and ready to welcome back Chris. I bundled my bikini top into my bag, then scampered into the bathroom for another pee. "This is your fault you know!" He laughed a hearty laugh. I ran back into the room and threw on my robe, wrapping it round my naked body and tying it tight. "Lucky for you I'm on this floor huh?" I smiled. His eyebrows raised quizzically. "Yup, 'fraid so sailor."

I put my sandals back on as I hunted round for my bikini bottoms, but I could not see them anywhere. Eventually David leaned over the other side of his bed and raised his hand with them hooked in his finger, looking pleased with himself. I crawled on to the bed and gave him a kiss. "Tell you what lover," I whispered between liplocks, "you keep them tonight. By your pillow. Hopefully you can smell me when you fall to sleep."

With that I patted his cock and ran away, sure I was going to have to think up some convoluted story to explain why I wasn't in my room or by the pool or in the bar. I closed the door without a backward glance, ran down the corridor some way, eventually finding my way to the right section of the floor for my own room and letting myself in. No Chris. Brilliant. Get in the shower quick, girl.

All was well – I had got away with it. He didn't suspect and on we went, eventually, to dinner. That was painful to begin with. Beforehand I was feeling fairly brazen for obvious reasons, and wore my red summer dress which buttoned up the front. Yes I was craving attention. Chris and I had fun, though, and I genuinely wanted to hear about his afternoon, but as our main course arrived I did get distracted when I saw David sitting across the dining room with some of his 'colleagues'. I made eye contact a few times – deadpan of course – but then with each glass of wine I got a bit more daring.

I did some hair-tossing to begin with. I would casually, subconsciously, trace an outline along the top of my dress while I held my wine glass in the other hand, tumbling very slowly down my bra strap and eventually skirting over the top contour my breasts. I could feel him looking at me from the 30 yards or so away that his table was. Then, over the course of a few mock-laughs, I subtly pushed my chair back from under the table so that David to my left could see my legs. Half-beneath the table, and out of Chris' line of sight, I gradually hitched my dress up my thigh. Just a little more, every few minutes, till by dessert it was nearly at my waist, my bronzed thighs totally on show to half the restaurant but to one man in particular, my hand constantly returning to them to attract attention to them.

The waiters were like flies around shit, offering more wine and more food every minute, thinking the show was for them. By the end of the meal I realized I had a problem, though. I needed to stay down here with Chris and get him drunk. A return to the room would mean nookie, and I just wasn't up for it after the afternoon and with the anticipation of tomorrow. So I decided to get him drunk and put him out of action. David disappeared from the scene at some point without my noticing. But his absence actually brought some relief because it meant I could relax with Chris, act natural and not get myself into trouble. And so I got the poor guy plastered.

What I didn't bank on was the fact that this would buy me some extra free time in the morning. With Chris nursing a painful-sounding hangover – "Didn't you have any tequila Trina?" – I sauntered out of the room, in a white dress and sneakers, in search of the other half of my bikini. I had only brought one, you see, and I was going to need it quickly or come up with an explanation as to its whereabouts.

I made my way down to the main foyer, and found that day's schedule for the engineers' conference. David was speaking again at 9.30 – half an hour from now. He must be up by now then, I thought, and made my way back to the lift. I got out again at our floor and who was standing there but a suited-up David. "Well hello!"

"Hello yourself," he said, pushing me into the lift, kissing me as he did so.

The doors closed behind us, but no button had been pressed so the lift stayed still. He kissed for what seemed an age, before I pushed him away.

"What time does your morning lecture end?"

"About an hour from now I guess."

"OK. I'll see you then – briefly."

"Why's that?"

I smiled and took his hand, pushing it down and under the hem of my dress, then lifting up to press against my bush, my bare pussy. "I have only one bikini which I gave to you for safe keeping, darling." I kissed him. "I do hope it isn't covered in your cum," I added with a dirty laugh. "I need it for an afternoon by the pool with my boyfriend."

His hand pressed hard between my legs and we kissed again. "I'm running a bit late, but we can go get it now if you want" he said.

"Well it's OK, I can meet you in an hour or so," I said. "My 'room-mate' is recuperating this morning anyway." Then I had a very horny urge. I pulled his hand away from my crotch and lifted it to my mouth. I put his middle and index fingers slowly into my mouth and watched him watch me as I slowly soaked them, fucking my mouth with them, lightly sucking them, grazing them with my teeth, pressing my full lips with them each time they re-entered. Then I pushed them back down between my legs, lifting the dress with my other hand as my feet shifted apart slightly. I pushed his fingers into me and watched his face. He looked straight at me, never looking down as he slowly slid into me, seemingly agog. I kissed him softly on the lips, putting on some exaggerated gasps and groans into his mouth, giving him a taster of things to come, as I moved his fingers in and out of me, fucking me in the lift.

"I haven't had anything in there since your tongue," I whispered, letting him know that it had been a quiet night in that respect. My mouth went back to his, then the lift jolted into motion, racing downwards, answering someone's call. We quickly straightened ourselves out as we hit the ground floor.

When we landed, the doors opened and a loud American squealed: "Jeez, David, I was the search party – where have you been man?"

The American eyed me up and down as David exited in front of me, making excuses about a fictional faulty shower. I went to the shops with my moist cunt. When I returned an hour later the engineers' 'chat' was still in full flow. I peered through a small window into the room they were using and could see them all looking at the stage where, presumably, David was talking to them. I went and sat on a sofa, flicking through a magazine I had bought, and waited. They were running late, and I might not have time to wait having told Chris I'd be back by 11.

He:

I hadn't expected her to leave her bikini-bottoms with me. But when she patted my semi-hard cock and turned to leave the room, I found myself holding them in my hand. I was about to put them down when a familiar smell wafted its way to my nose. In a flash, I pictured her lovely thighs filling those panties, and the now-familiar cunt at the juncture of those thighs.

Suddenly, I had an inkling (for the first time in my life) of what might cause men to develop a fetish for a woman's used panties. That Trina was continually surprising me, even when she wasn't around! Chuckling to myself, I hid the panties under my pillow and went to take a shower.

I met my friends in the main dining room for dinner. They asked me why I hadn't shown up at the rest of the afternoon's sessions, but I made some excuse about a headache from the travel. Fortunately, that seemed to satisfy them.

We were sitting there eating and making stupid small talk – the kind that men make when they're business acquaintances away from their wives – bad jokes with semi-erotic punchlines, teasing about each other's secretaries, and ribald comments about mutual friends. As usual, I drifted uninterestedly at the fringes of this conversation, saying just enough not to be impolite, but not really caring to compete as the life of the party.

When I caught Trina out of the corner of my eye. She was seated facing me, at a table halfway across the room, with another man (her boyfriend presumably) sitting there with his back to me. She smiled at me as we made eye contact. I blushed, and then looked around furtively to see if any of my colleagues had noticed. Fortunately, they were otherwise occupied.

Looking back over at Trina, she flashed me another wicked smile, and then proceeded to turn my dinner into a pleasant hell.

She couldn't resist the urge to tease me. Pretending to be engrossed in her conversation, her fingers traced absently, but oh-so-wickedly, down her neck, over her delightful décolletage, and down her torso to her luscious legs. To make sure that I didn't miss the point, she hiked her skirt up slowly, revealing her smooth silky thighs as she stretched out her legs under the table.

I think a waiter tripped as he walked in her direction, almost dropping the tray in his hands as he got a full dose of the same view that I was enjoying. She proceeded to torment me from afar right through dinner. I couldn't focus on anything else. My friends saw that I was distracted, but I mumbled something about my headache, and they left me to my fantasies.