Object of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

"The slut likes it doesn't she?" he groaned as he tried to slow his pace a bit. "You fucking love this don't you whore? You love me fucking your slutty pussy, don't you?"

"God yes!" she screamed, causing him to start plunging his cock into her faster as she responded by fucking back at an incredible speed. Between squeals, she pleaded with him, "Please don't stop. Harder...more...yeah...bang my slutty pussy!" Her words were increasing his intensity as well, as reached forward and grabbed a mitt-full of her brown curls and started thrusting his hips in time with the tugging of her hair. Her screams became frantic, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my slutty pussy!" Waves of pleasure flooded through her body, as she climaxed, her back arching, driving her pussy hard against him as she convulsed on his cock.

Sensing his own orgasm was on its way soon, John continued furiously bucking his hips at an incredible pace, pile-driving his cock into her as she came. "Is this what you like whore?" he asked in between thrusts. "You like being fucked like the little slut you are? You like your boss fucking the shit out of you?"

"Yes baby! Oh yes!" she screamed, knowing he had to be on the verge of his own climax. "Fuck me like the whore I am! Fuck your dirty whore! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Between their furious fuck pace and her filthy words, John could feel his cum starting to rumble in his balls. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum baby." he announced. In one sharp movement, he promptly pulled out of her pussy and pulled her off the desk, turning her around to face him. ""Tell me to come on your tits! Beg for it!" he screamed as he forced her to her knees in front of him.

Hayley wanted it just as much as he did. "Cum on my big tits baby! Cum on my big slutty tits!"

With that, he aimed his pulsating cock at her glorious chest. Pumping his fist frantically, his dick erupted. She closed her eyes and felt the hot liquid splash onto her huge breasts, his white come spurting as though it would never end.

John shuddered as the final drops of cum fell onto her tits, and he wiped the tip of his dick over one of her drenched nipples. Exhausted, he let out a hearty sigh. "Whose pussy is that now?" he asked.

"It's yours." she replied, opening her eyes and staring up at her boss. "It's your pussy."

"Goddamned right it is..."

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers
12