Object of Mom's Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,043 Followers

The professor gave her student a sharp look. "That's one heck of a way to put it. But I don't really have an answer. It just happened. He grew up so fast and before I knew it, he was already a man. I found myself thinking about him when I was in the shower, or in bed. It was scary. But I eventually accepted my newfound feelings."

"Sounds romantic. I love the whole 'forbidden' aspect to it. That's part of the reason I'm so drawn to my father."

"You have romantic fantasies with your father?" Jill asked.

"Not romantic. When I think about my father, I imagine him ripping off my clothes and treating me like the bad girl that I am."

"Oh..."

"Just kidding," Brittany laughed. "But seriously, that's part of it sometimes."

"That sounds like another common fantasy that people have."

"It is. A lot of girls say the same thing. A 'daddy fetish' is pretty common."

"Seems like it."

"You mentioned that your son knows," the student said. "How did he find out? Did you tell him?"

Jill thought for a moment. "It was mutual. You know the feeling you get when you're with someone and the sparks just fly? We started having that a few weeks before he left for college. The feeling was always there and it lingered. It was undeniable."

"But that still doesn't explain how he truly knows your feelings."

"We kissed on the mouth," the professor bluntly stated. "The day he left, I tried to kiss him on the cheek like I always do, and he turned his head so that our lips touched. Instead of pushing him away like I should have done, I let it continue for a moment."

Brittany was taken aback. "Oh my. Wow. That sounds... interesting."

"That's the understatement of the century."

"You bet it is. So how long did the kiss last?"

"Longer than I care to admit," the professor replied.

"Any tongue action involved?"

"There may have been. I'll leave that to your imagination."

"Gosh, that's so freaking sexy. I never would have imagined that someone like you would be doing something so deviant. I love it."

Jill blushed. "Thanks I suppose."

"When I came to your office a moment ago, I saw you close your laptop. You've never done that before. Where you doing something involving your son?" she asked inquisitively.

The professor opened the laptop and showed Brittany the picture her son had emailed. It was a picture of Robert with a group of his study partners having dinner together at a restaurant.

"I was looking at this picture before you came in."

"He's very handsome," the student said. "And he looks like a great guy. You're such a lucky mom."

"I know," she proudly replied.

"Well, I'm sure you know the proper etiquette in this situation. In my generation, if someone sends you a picture, you have to send one back. It's only fair."

Jill raised an eyebrow. "Why do I get the feeling that you're up to something?"

"Nonsense," Brittany smiled. "Give me your phone."

"Okay," the professor said with a skeptical look.

The law professor hesitantly handed her phone to the student. Brittany pressed some buttons and then pointed the small camera at the professor. Jill sat up straight and smiled, thinking a friendly picture was going to be taken.

"Great, now lift up your top."

"Excuse me?" Jill asked in disbelief.

"Lift up your top. Show me your breasts."

"I most certainly will not."

"Trust me," Brittany said with reassurance. "When a guy is interested in you, and he sends you a picture, he wants a nude picture back. That's the way it works. Robbie is a handsome guy and I'm sure he's getting plenty of action in college. So you've really got to step up your game if you want his attention."

The normally well-composed woman suddenly found herself at a loss for words.

"I can't..."

"Come on professor, don't be such a prude," she teased.

"I'm not a prude. I've done many adventurous things in my life, including skydiving and bungee jumping."

"That's nothing compared to sexting with your son. Come on, it'll be fun. I'm doing you a favor here," Brittany stated.

"Someone might walk by and see us."

Brittany quickly stuck her head out of the office and looked in both directions.

"There's no one there," she replied, holding the camera up. "Lift up your shirt, bra too."

Without thinking, Jill lifted her shirt and bra and exposed her bare breasts to the student holding a camera. It was the most awkward she ever felt in her life and she tried to smile for the picture. The camera flashed and Jill quickly pulled her top back down.

"Wonderful set of tits professor."

Brittany's eyes were glued to the phone and her fingers were busy typing.

"What are you doing?" Jill nervously asked.

"I emailed the picture to your son with a nice little note attached," Brittany said with a mischievous smile. "I'm glad we've had this conversation. It was very productive. But I've gotta go right now. I'm meeting up with friends for lunch. I'll see you soon professor!"

Brittany stood up and gave Jill a quick kiss on the cheek and handed back the phone.

Jill never had a chance to reply as Brittany bolted out of the door. Everything happened so fast it was like a blur. She then looked at her phone and saw the message that Brittany had sent to Robert:

Hey handsome. Love your picture. I'm in my office thinking about you. How do I look? xo Mom

Below the message was the picture of her, looking prim and proper in a law school office, with her breasts fully exposed.

Jill felt mortified and her jaw dropped.

*** HOW DO YOU REALLY FEEL? ***

It was 3 pm when she arrived home. She lost track of how many times she checked her email, wondering how Robert would reply, or what he would think. She met with several other students in her office and her mind was squarely on her son's reaction to her breast picture.

The professor undressed in her bedroom, neatly removing her clothes and hanging them in the closet. Her panties went in the laundry basket and she noticed there was a wet spot from her vaginal fluids. It made her smile to think how excited she was.

Masturbation became more of a daily ritual for her in recent weeks. She laid on the bed, naked, and continued her favorite fantasy. Thoughts of Robert entered her mind. She touched herself thinking about seeing him again and showing him the wonders of her naked body. Before long, she was showing him the wonders of incestuous sex. Her mind drifted away in her other world.

The phone suddenly rang. Her eyes opened and the normally dedicated professor was annoyed that her 'alone time' was ruined by whoever was calling. She checked the caller ID and saw that it was her son.

She immediately answered:

"Hi."

"Hey mom," he replied over the phone. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Of course not. I always have time for you."

"Yeah, I know how that is. Everyone is always busy this time of year. And you could really use a break since you're always working so hard."

"You're calling about that email aren't you?" she asked bluntly. "I'm sorry about that. That was incredibly inappropriate of me. I've spent the past few hours wishing I could take it back."

"Don't apologize for that mom."

Jill took a deep breath. "How did you feel about it?"

"How do you want me to feel?"

"All I want is a little honesty. I don't want us to sweep this under the rug like the time we kissed. I want us to be truthful and open this time."

"Well, the first thing that came to mind was, who the hell took that picture?" he asked jokingly. "I know it wasn't you. So who was it?"

Jill smiled to herself. "If you must know, it was a very intelligent student of mine. She's too smart for her own good and the whole 'sexting' thing was her bad idea. She also wrote the text. It's a very long story, don't ask."

"That actually sounds kind of sexy. A student taking pictures of her law professor's breasts to send someone. I wish I could have been there."

"I'm sure you would. And that picture wasn't sent to just anyone, it was sent to my son."

"A very appreciative son I would add."

"So you liked it, eh?" Jill asked rhetorically. "I figured you would. But a big part of me was afraid you might think I was some sort of pervert."

"We're all perverts. And yes, I loved the picture," he strongly replied. "I was out with friends when I checked my phone and saw your boobs. I'm sure they wondered why I was acting funny afterwards."

"You better not have shown them," she said in her stern motherly voice.

"God no. Do you think I would show a picture of my mother's boobs to anyone? They'd think I'm a real creep for even having that on my phone in the first place."

"You're not a creep. You're a smart and handsome young man."

"And you're a smart and beautiful mom, with wonderful boobs."

Jill laughed. "Wonderful? That's how you would describe my breasts? Well I'm flattered you would say that. I'm sure you've seen several pairs of breasts in your college dorm."

"Sure I have. But I like yours better."

"Now you're just trying to charm me. I don't believe it. I've been to your campus twice and I'm always floored by the amount of stunning young women I see. It's unbelievable."

"It's the truth," he replied. "Your boobs are a lot nicer in my humble opinion."

"Then I take it you aren't sleeping with any college co-ed hotties at the moment. If you were, then you wouldn't be so enamored with my lady parts."

"You want the truth?" he asked. "There's a girl I hook up with sometimes. We're in the same study group. She's stunning. But sometimes when we have sex, I imagine that I'm with you."

Jill suddenly became silent and there was an awkward tension on the phone.

"Are you saying..."

"I think about having sex with you sometimes," he replied. "I know it's weird, but you wanted honesty."

"I don't think it's weird. Not anymore. I'd say you're in good company."

"Then it's settled. We've finally admitted it to each other."

"It feels like a burden lifted off my chest," she said. "I was never completely sure how you would react knowing that your mother has the hots for you. Now I know."

"Mom, you were never any good at hiding your feelings or picking up signals. It was always obvious when you were aroused, but trying to hide it. I thought it was really sexy. And you never noticed that I thought you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life."

"If I'm so easy to read, can you tell what I'm doing now? I'll give you a clue, I'm doing something that helps me relax. It's become my favorite part of the day."

Jill continued holding the phone with one hand, while reaching down with her other hand. She played with her bare breast and pinched her nipple.

"Hmmm...you're sitting down in your silk robe drinking a warm cup of tea," he guessed.

"Nope. Care to try again?"

Jill moved her hand even lower and played with her vaginal lips. She pinched and pulled each side of her labia and gave her clitoris a quick rub.

"You just got out of a warm bath and you're in your bathrobe right now?" he guessed again.

"Nope. But you're a little bit closer."

"I give up. This is way too hard."

"I'm completely naked," she said. "Before you called, I was in bed touching myself, thinking of you."

He paused for a moment. "I don't believe it. Now you're just teasing me."

"You don't believe me?"

"No way. You're not the type of person who would do that."

"Oh? Then what type of person am I?" she asked curiously.

"You're a very conservative woman. You're the type of woman who rarely masturbates, and if you do, it's done late at night with the lights off. Sorry, but I'm good at reading people and that's the category you fall under."

"Is your computer on?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's usually on during the day."

"Good. Sit in front of your computer and tell me if you see anything. Give me a second."

Jill got out of bed and stood in front of her computer. She logged on to her messaging service and activated her webcam. She saw herself naked on the computer screen. Then she invited her son to view the stream.

"Do you see anything?" she asked.

"Oh... my... god..."

She smiled and waved at the cam, "I'll take that as a yes. Hello."

"Mom... you're naked..."

"Now do you believe me?" she asked playfully.

"I'll never doubt you again. My god..."

"I'm glad I excite you. You have no idea how much I've wondered about this, wondering how you would react to seeing me. I've spent far too much time wondering if I turn you on."

"I'm not exactly turned-on yet," he replied suggestively. "Now I'm only excited. Maybe if you let me see what you were doing earlier, then I'll be turned-on."

Jill blushed. Her son wanted a webcam show and she put herself in a corner. She saw her naked body on the computer screen and her pussy was on fire knowing that her son was staring at her. The normally reserved woman felt a sudden need to be 'bad.'

"Just this once, because you asked nicely. Think of this as your reward for working so hard in college. I'm very proud of you."

She adjusted the camera on her computer so that it would point directly to the bed. She then got on the bed and laid on it, while still holding the phone. Her heart raced.

"What an incredible sight," he gasped. "You're gorgeous, mom."

"Thank you."

Jill held the phone to her ear, closed her eyes and began to rub her hand between her legs. Half of her felt utterly mortified that her son was seeing her in such a vulnerable state. The other half of her felt utterly aroused in ways she hadn't felt in a very long time. Her legs crossed tightly as she started to masturbate.

"Can you spread your legs mom?" he asked. "I want to see it."

It fueled her embarrassment when she opened her legs to the webcam. Her wet pussy was exposed. But it also fueled her sexual arousal. She continued rubbing herself.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it?"

"What would you do to it?' she asked. "If you were here, right now, what would you do?"

Robert breathed heavily. "I would crawl between your legs."

"And?"

"I would lick you clean. I would lick you until you came."

Jill nearly dropped the phone when she heard that. Her eyes closed and she violently fingered her pussy. Her mind drifted away. She imagined Robert with his mouth on her cunt, orally servicing her. She wished he was there. She wanted to experience it. She loved him.

*** THE FAVORITE STUDENT part 3 ***

"Really!?"

The next day. Jill tried her best to quiet the eager student in her office.

"Calm down Brittany," she hissed. "Someone might hear us. I don't want to lose my job over this."

"Did you really do it?"

Jill nodded. "Yes, I did it. I put on a little show for him with my cam. It was a gift for him working so hard in college. He deserves it for all the effort he's put towards his education."

"Holy shit," Brittany said in disbelief. "I can't believe you let him see you like that. That's amazing. I'm really proud of you, professor. You knew what you want and you went for it. You're my new hero."

"Are you being sarcastic?" the professor asked sternly.

"No way. All I'm saying is that you took the initiative, that you were brave. I like that you made the first move instead of waiting for the guy to do it. You showed him who was in charge. I'm a lifelong feminist, and I come from a long line of feminists, and I think you did something bold."

"That was a strange compliment, but thank you."

"He's coming back in two weeks, right?" Brittany asked. "You know he's going to expect something from you. Men always do. He's going to expect to see it again, or even better, he might want to join in. Any plans in mind?"

Jill shrugged. "None whatsoever. I honestly have no clue how I can look him in the eyes. He's already seen something that he never should have seen from me. I don't know what I was thinking."

Brittany smiled, "You were thinking with your vagina. It happens. We're not that different from men when it comes to needing sex."

"That's reassuring."

"I'm serious professor, you're a fully grown woman. At your age, you're at your sexual peak, and so is your son at his age. It's medical science. You two are perfect for each other."

"Which is why I wasn't able to sleep last night. I don't know how I can face him again," Jill replied.

"You're over thinking everything."

"Any suggestions?" the professor asked.

"Sexual relations are my specialty," Brittany smiled. "I suggest you give him what he wants. Give him what YOU want. Be blunt about it. Both of you are longing for this. There's no need to play any more stupid games. You're both adults."

"I'm not hearing an answer. I know you're an expert in psychology and human sexuality, but maybe I'm missing something here?"

The student looked the professor in the eyes. "When he comes home next week, don't wear any clothes. That's as clear as it gets. The moment he lays eyes on you, he'll know the relationship has changed. Best of all, since you're the one who initiates it, you'll still be the one in charge. You get to dictate the relationship."

Jill's eyes widened. "I don't know if I can do that. That sounds fairly extreme."

"That's what you want, isn't it? Robert wants the same thing right?"

"Fantasy and reality are two different things."

"Trust me, professor," the student replied. "I know what I'm talking about. I've given advice to countless men and women and I'm never wrong. I know how the mind works and what the heart wants. You're in good hands with me. I'll never let you down."

*** NEW YEAR / NEW RULES ***

Two weeks later. It was 11 am on a cold Monday. Jill spent the morning making sure the house was clean. Everything was neat. All she thought about was her son arriving soon.

She sat in front of her bedroom dresser doing her hair and makeup. She wanted to look her very best, as if she was attending a ball gown. But instead of a fancy dress, she was wearing a thin silk robe with nothing underneath. The robe was untied, exposing the middle of her chest and vagina.

On the bed was a red gift wrap bow.

Jill smiled when she was finally satisfied with her appearance. Butterflies were in her stomach. It almost made her laugh that her life had come to this. The man of her dreams, her own son.

She heard the sound of her son pulling up in the driveway after a long 6 hour drive across the state. Nerves consumed her body as she disrobed, standing fully naked in front of the mirror. Perfect, she thought.

The highly educated and proper woman picked up the red bow and walked to her son's bedroom.

The front door opened and she heard Robert calling her:

"Mom?" he called out loud.

Jill laid on her son's bed. She was anxious. She raised her knees and held her ankles above her head. The flexibility was from years of stretching. To top it off, she placed the red gift wrap bow on top of her slightly hairy pubic mound, giving her son the ultimate gift when he gets to his room.

"Anyone home?"

His footsteps reached the stairway. Jill's heart rate rose. He walked up the stairs. Jill's heart was beating uncontrollably. Her open vagina was pointed towards the door.

"Mom..." he gasped.

Robert dropped his bags and his jaw fell. The sight of his naked mother before him was overwhelming to any loving son.

"Did you mean what you said over the phone?" she asked nervously. "Do you really want to crawl between my legs and lick me?"

"Yes..."

A big sense of relief came over her. The plan wasn't a failure, it was a success. The nerves were gone. But the arousal had just begun.

"I can understand if you want me to get dressed. If not, there's nothing stopping you Robert."

"What do you prefer?" he asked, equally as nervous.

"I want you to do what you said on the phone."

Robert slowly and cautiously walked over to his naked mother in his room. The closer he got, the better the view he received. The webcam did no justice to his mother's naked body. He analyzed every curve. Her pussy was memorizing to him.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,043 Followers