Objectification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress seems to agree. Without saying a word, she moves to unlock my restraints, attaching a long black leash to my collar. My hands and legs now free, Mistress stands over me, leash in hand. With no more warning than "Down, boy!" Mistress forcefully jerks back on my leash, ripping me off the chair and down onto my knees. As I stare up at Mistress, basking in the beauty of being owned by such a power, She reappears, holding what appears to be a bunch of herbs. She kneels down to my level and, to my complete bewilderment, begins rubbing the herbs into Mistress' pussy. Soon they are soaked with Mistress' pussy juices, and She moves the herbs underneath me, just brushing against my asshole. Incredibly slowly now, She drags the pussy-saturated plant across my asshole, over my balls, up the shaft of my cock. When it reaches the head of my cock, the pussy juices on the herbs mix with my leaking precum, at which point I fall motionless to the floor . . . I am completely limp I can't move I can't speak what the fuck is going on what did She do to me? . . .

Mistress, standing over me, seems to derive nothing but a deeply sexual, almost religious fulfilment from the total panic I'm sure she sees in my eyes. She, for her part, is now laying down next to me. She moves in very close and whispers into my ear.

"Until your Mistress cums, you are physically unable to cum. Until your Mistress cums, you are physically unable tomove. Isn't that a fun game,slave boy?"

As the initial shock begins to subside, I can't help but agreeing with her. After all I am just property, which means Mistress can . . . Actually this might be the most ingenious idea Mistress has ever devised. In my desire to become ever more a slave, to have every vestige of sexual agency expunged from my person, this sex-paralysis is certainly a logical step. My cock throbs at the thought of what Mistress and She might do to my naked body, now that I'm so exposed as not even being able to move. Mistress seems to notice I'm becoming more aroused.

"Ah, I knew my slave boy would like this. You're such a little slut for enjoying this treatment, aren't you. Well, slave, since I own your body, that means I can dothis, doesn't it?"

Mistress strikes sharp blow across my cock with the leather handle of my leash. The pain is sublime, but most intoxicating is not what Mistress is doing, but what it represents. She has such complete ownership over my body that she can whip my cock and I can't even flinch. A second blow, and I attempt in vain to let out a cry of agony. Nothing.

Cuddling ever closer to me, She is now furiously stroking my cock. Her face is a pagan, mischievous evil.

"Feel like cuming?"

Fuck. Yes I feel like coming! I can feel the cum moving inside me, desperate to explode from me. My body crying out for release. I have surrendered to ograsm but it refuses to arrive. She pulls viciously on my hair. Mistress lands another blow, this time on the head of my cock. Another. Harder. I am now aware of nothing but my cock. My body's need to cum. The sharp pain falling with each leather strike . . . Then it stops.

Mistress and She are conspiring. I can't hear what they're saying. If sound is reaching me I can't attended to it, only the throbbing of my cock. They roll my limp body. I'm face down now. My cock presses hard against the cold wooden floor. I feel myself instinctively trying to grind against it. Nothing happens. Now I feel the floor with the bottom of my chin. My awareness is returning. My arms are bound behind my back, Mistress is sitting on the floor, inches from my face. Her legs are spread to either side. I can see her pussy glisten. I can't see She.

Seeing Mistress' pussy from so close is like looking upon the face of God. All of Mistress in my field of vision has been coated in pussy juices, even her inner thighs, glowing in the soft light of the cabin. Placing both hands behind my head, Mistress slides closer to my face until her pussy is all but touching it. Her fingers brush against my cheek as she slides her hand slowly between her legs, spreading her folds, gathering juices. Mistress then reaches the hand tightly around my neck and under my collar. I can feel her pussy juices on me as she lifts my head up and slowly grinds against my face.

As I disappear between Mistress' leg, I note that my tongue, though not by my own volition, seems fully extended. I can feel it probe Mistress' pussy, lapping up her wetness and gliding past her clit. I am filled with a deep sense of fulfilment as Mistress pleasures herself with my face, as if this is what I was put on this earth to do, serve Mistress and give her pleasure. This meditative satisfaction as a slave is short-lived, as without warning I am ripped backwards by my wrists. I see Mistress' pussy recede below, and feel a large object inserted into my ass. It's not a plug. No, it's a dildo. A thick, almost impossibly long dildo.

She wraps an arm underneath me and takes a tight hold of my neck. Releasing her hold on my wrists, the pressure on my neck is enormous, although not as much as the pressure on my asshole. I seem unable to consciously relax my ass, as I would normally have no problem doing when fucked, being a well-trained sex slave. For her part, She is entirely unencumbered by the tightness my asshole is displaying. In no time I feel the base of a strap-on harness against my bare ass. She pulls my body up tight against hers in attempt to maximize the depth of my penetration. I feel her breasts press against my back, her hand tighten around my neck, the dildo ravage me from the inside.

She whispers in my ear, "fuck your ass is tight," releasing my face back into the folds of Mistress' pussy. Mistress returns to fucking my face, this time with a renewed aggression. My asshole aches as She continues to fuck me from behind, hands firmly around my waist, thrusting in time with Mistress' grinding. Mistress, close to cuming, digs her fingernails into the side of my face. I feel a quick pain in my cock as She playfully bats at it with one free hand, still unrelentingly fucking my asshole. A flood of new juices wash over my face as Mistress begins to cum, pulling my face deeper into her pussy. I feel a slave's pride, my Mistress cumming on my face as another woman brutally fucks my ass, all the while unable to move. As Mistress' orgasm subsides, She pulls violently on my hair for good measure, snapping my head back. I let slip a deep moan of satisfaction. It seems I can move again. She slides the dildo from my ass and lets my collapse beneath her and Mistress.

As I lay on the floor of the cabin, panting, once again in physical control of my body, Mistress looms over me.

"No, slave. You already came today."

12