Observation of a Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,672 Followers

"Very, uh, interesting!" he replied. Glancing sidelong at him, Alise saw him holding his data slate firmly in front of his pants. "You have a very interesting job, Ali- I mean, Miss Licari."

"Yes, I do." She said flatly. "I trust you remember the command protocols and procedures that I demonstrated for you, so taking over for the rest of my shift won't be too much of a bother."

"Er, what?" Felix said, "But I have to-"

"You'd really rather return to the Chem Labs to spin vials instead of watching what all your products actually do in a live specimen?"

"Uhh, not really... But I wasn't taking notes or-"

"Don't worry," Alise said over her shoulder as she walked down the hall, "I'm sure it'll come naturally."

"Alise, wait! Where are you going!?"

"To take a long deserved vacation!" She said as she made her way towards the Breeding Facility. The Initiates were scheduled for a group breeding demonstration from some of the experienced Breeders, and they needed a female volunteer. Alise's panties were soaked from her long hours and her blood was boiling, and she'd be damned if she didn't get a couple of hot fertile loads inside of her pussy today!

To Be Continued...

Special thanks to Kitty from Breeder's Erotica for permission to write in her story universe of The Colony.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,672 Followers
12