Obsessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

When I got over to the Davis residence that night, everything seemed in place. The light was already on in the bedroom, since it got dark earlier now, so I was primed for action. I climbed onto the rocks that surrounded the flower bed, still taking care not to step on anything even though growing season was long over, and got ready.

Luann Davis appeared a few minutes later, looking as marvelous as ever, with her long dark hair resting on her shoulders. She shrugged off the robe, exposing her plain white nightie, which only partially shielded the glories of her lush and mature body from my eyes.

Luann seemed to almost be looking right at me as she faced the window, but I was invisible to her in the darkness so I held my ground. I was just about to pull my dick out in anticpation of the action about to begin when Mrs. Davis walked right over to the window.

I was so shocked that I fell back off of my perch on the rocks, but not very far because somebody caught me as I fell. Mr. Davis.

I screamed when I felt the massive arms around me, and I threw myself away from him and fell on the ground. Scratching and clawing at the grass, I scrambled to my feet and ran off into the woods.

I could hear Mr. Davis yelling, "Tim!", but I was afraid to turn around. In my mind I could hear him chasing me, so I ran as hard as I could. He was way bigger than me, but I was faster, not to mention that I knew the woods like the back of my hand.

Making it through the woods in record time, with my only injury a scrape from a low hanging branch, I finally looked back, expecting to either see Mr. Davis chasing me or hearing him still crashing through the woods still in pursuit, but the woods were still. I hustled my way inside my house, flying up the stairs and hiding in my room while my folks watched TV, unaware of the drama I had just been though.

Sitting in my room without the light on, I struggled to catch my breath while my heart began to assume a normal beat. What was next? Besides the fact that I was never going to be able to go back there again, I knew that there might be even worse repercussions.

The best case scenario would be that I would avoid going near the Davis place for the rest of my life, and never run into either Matt or Luann Davis again. That last part might be tough to do, because we all went to the same church and I worked part-time at the Star Supermarket, but it was better than the alternative.

That alternative would be Mr. Davis crashing through the door any second, knocking my father and mother down and charging up the stairs to drag me out of my room and beat the snot out of me.

Would that be worse than having Mr. Davis knocking on the door and, after my mother let our neighbor in, have Matt Davis tell my folks that their little pride and joy was a freaking pervert who spends his Saturday nights jerking off while watching them have sex?

All those options sucked, but they were all wrong. I wasn't forced to avoid the Davis's for the rest of my life. Mr. Davis didn't crash through the door and beat my ass, nor did he knock on the door and tell my parents I was a sicko either.

He rang the bell instead.

*******

I jumped to my feet when that bell rang. It was almost like an electric shock when that chime rang out, and I went into motion, turning on the light and looking around for something to pack what stuff I could grab before climbing out the window and hoping I didn't break my leg so I could run away.

My Louisville Slugger! I could use that as a weapon. Maybe Mr. Davis would be easier to hit than Art Kroger's curveball. Then again, he might grab the bat as I made a feeble swing at him and proceed to shove it up my ass all the way to Tom Tresh's autograph.

"Tim!" my father called out, and the voice was surprisingly calm.

That tone of voice was all that kept me from crying, and while I leaned against the door and prayed, he called out again. With nowhere to hide, I knew I would have to face the music, and I only hoped that Mom wouldn't have a heart attack when she heard about it all.

"Yes, Dad?" I warbled, my voice sounding like a goose.

"Come down for a minute, son."

There were a dozen steps I had to make. With luck, I would trip and break my neck before I reached the landing. Down at the foot of the stairs, Matt Davis was talking to my folks like nothing had happened, making small talk as I slowly went down to join them.

"Tim," my mother chirped merrily. "Mr. Davis wanted to know if you would help him move some furniture he just got."

"I'd offer to help," my father added. "Except my sciatica - good grief son! What happened to you?"

"Uh, working out!" I said, when I figured out that my face was still beet red from my chase through the woods that wasn't.

"Might take a while," Mr. Davis said, his voice booming in the alcove.

"Oh that's okay," Mom cheerfully said. "It's so unusual that Timmy is even home on Saturday nights. He usually stays out late."

"I know," Matt Davis said with a straight face.

"You don't mind, do you son?" Dad asked. "What with Mike being away and all, Mr. Davis could use a hand."

"No. No problem," I said, trying to avoid Mr. Davis and his eyes.

"You're such a good boy," Mom opined, squeezing my cheek as I went by, and as I exited the house Mr. Davis clamped a beefy arm over my shoulder.

"I'll get him back to you as good as new," Mr. Davis promised as he guided me down the path.

I heard the door close behind us just as the hand on my neck tightened noticeably.

"You seem to know the way through the woods," Mr. Davis said. "Lead the way."

"I'm sorry," I whimpered just before we got to the path, and when I didn't hear an answer I considered my options, slim and none.

"Look, if you're going to beat me up, you can do it here," I said, stopping in my tracks. "I have it coming. I won't say anything."

"Let's go," Matt Davis said calmly, almost picking me up by the scruf of my neck as we enetered the woods.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"Sorry you got caught?"

"Well yeah!" I said as the bugs swarmed us. "But I am sorry."

"I didn't mean it," I protested when we neared the halfway point of our walk.

"Didn't mean it?" he said with a laugh, but it wasn't the kind of laugh that suggested he thought I was funny.

"I wasn't thinking," was my final defense, and while it was accurate, it wasn't successful in getting Matt Davis to release the grip he had on me.

"Tell it to Mike's mother," was his final comment before we went into the house.

*********

I was led through the house until I reached the scene of the crime, which was the bedroom I was so familiar with, and there at the edge of the bed, sitting calmly and wrapped up in her robe again, was Mrs. Davis.

"Thought I would bring our little Peeping Tom over," Matt Davis announced, finally letting go of my neck.

"Hello Timmy," Luann said, giving me a smile that was unexpected. "Good to see you again. How have you been?"

I looked at Mike's mother, and now face to face, she wasn't the exotic looking woman with the enormous breasts doing the kind of things to her husband that I had only dreamed of. This was the Mrs. Davis that had made us PB&J sandwiches and Kool Aid after we played, and had put a Band Aid on my knee when I fell, and I thought that this was the worst punishment possible. Having to face her.

Mrs. Davis nodded to her husband, and I sensed him leaving the room just before I broke down. I was inconsolable, turning into a bawling baby in front of her. Luann jumped up and put her arms around me, letting me cry on her shoulder while I tried to get my emotions under control.

"Timmy - Timmy," Mrs. Davis said softly, running her hands through my hair. "It's alright."

"No it isn't," I insisted.

"Oh yes it is," she said. "Here. Sit down here."

I found myself sitting on the bed next to her, the same bed that had been the playing field for her many games with her husband, and as my crying became sobbing and then tapered off when I ran out of tears, she spoke again.

"It really is okay," she told me, her arm around my shoulder and still talking in a reassuring tone. "Let me explain."

**********

"You knew?" I said a few moments later. "For how long?"

"Oh, it's been - since last year at least," Mrs. Davis said. "Or was has it been two years now? Time flies so."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why didn't we say anything?" Luann said, finishing my question for me. "Maybe the same reason you kept coming back every Saturday night."

"I don't get it," I said, my eyes watching Mrs. Davis with her hand on mine.

"I'm guessing that you came back to watch because you enjoyed it," she said. "Even though I'm surprised you weren't out finding someone of your own."

"I'm not too good around girls," I confessed.

"Well, you're a cute guy, and I think you're probably better than you think. Anyway, the reason that we didn't say anything was that we - well, to be honest, having you watching was exciting for us. It made the sex even better. You see, what you are is a voyeur."

"Peeping Tom," I suggested.

"Peeping Tim," Luann Davis corrected me with a laugh. "What you were doing would be really bad if you were doing it to somebody that didn't appreciate it. Matt and I - let's just say that we aren't like that. You like to watch, and we like to be watched."

"But then why tonight..."

"Last week, when you stood out there all night in that torrential downpour," Mrs. Davis explained. "Matt and I - we talked about it. You see, years ago, we used to be what people today call swingers."

"You were?"

"Hard to believe, I know," Mrs. Davis said with a laugh. "We weren't always like this. Once upon a time when I was your age, I wasn't bad looking."

"You're beautiful now," I gushed.

"You're sweet," Mrs. Davis said.

"I mean it," I babbled. "All my life I knew you were pretty, but when I saw your ti... I mean breasts and everything."

"Tits," Mrs. Davis said. "It's okay to call them tits."

"Well, your tits are incredible."

"So I have an idea of what you were doing out there," Mrs. Davis continued, making my cheeks turn red again. "I could guess by the stains on the leaves of the plants the next morning."

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Just curious," Mrs Davis. "How many times a night did you get yourself off?"

"Uh," I said, a little taken aback by her phrasing. "Three, four times usually. I think one night during the summer I got up to five."

"Oh, to be young again," Mrs. Davis said. "Don't tell Matt that, or else you'll make him jealous."

I didn't think that for a minute, but I was so happy that she wasn't mad and that her husband wasn't going to kill me after all, that I didn't care. Her husband being jealous of me was a bit much, especially considering all he had.

"So anyway," Mrs. Davis said. "Here you are in our bedroom. What do you think?"

"It's nice," I said, feeling the bed with my hand. "You guys have a nice house."

"I mean, what Matt and I are thinking, is that we don't want you standing outside the window any more."

"I wasn't - I mean I won't anymore, I swear."

"What we're offering you," Mrs. Davis said, seeming to be a bit embarrassed herself now, and having to clear her throat. "What we would like to do, is have you join us in here. Any Saturday night you want to, that is."

*********

Clearly, I was hearing things. I grabbed onto the edges of the bed to keep from falling as the room swayed and spun.

"Join you?" I finally managed to say. "Here?"

"You can be here," Mrs. Davis said, patting the bed before pointing over to a chair next to the bed. "Or you can be over there, or even sit on the floor if you want. You can have your clothes on or off."

"You can look," Mrs. Davis continued while I tried not to let my chin hit the floor. "You can touch too, either yourself, or me. Or Matt too, for that matter."

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I tried not to hyperventilate. All of these things she was saying were like a dream come true, and actually way beyond that as well, going into areas that I never had even thought of.

"You okay, Timmy?" Mrs. Davis asked. "You understand what I'm offering you?"

"Yes," I said, my mouth as dry as a desert. "It's just that - I don't think I could. Not with you."

"I thought you said you found me attractive," Mrs. Davis said, her expression telling me that she didn't understand what I meant.

"No. I mean, it isn't you," I stammered. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It's just that your husband - I mean Mr. Davis. I'm not - you know. I'm nothing like him. Do you know what I mean?"

"No, honey," Mrs. Davis said with a shrug.

"What I mean is - his - you know?"

"Oh!" Mrs. Davis said, throwing back her head and laughing. "You mean his cock?"

I practically blew my nose all over myself when I heard those words coming out of Mrs. Davis, and after I was able to nod in the affirmative she shook her head, wrapped her arm around my shoulder and squeezed me.

"You men," Mrs. Davis said as she shook her head and smiled. "Frankly, I don't know where you get this stuff from."

"Between you and me," Mrs. Davis said, looking over at the doorway to make sure Mr. Davis wasn't around. "Matt's a bit of a freak of nature. Sometimes there'a thing as being too big, you know?"

"Not from the way I saw you acting in here," I replied, surprised at what I was saying.

"You weren't looking in the window the next morning when I had to get up and do my housecleaning," Mrs. Davis chuckled as she made a pained expression. "But seriously, don't ever get caught up in that kind of thing. Comparing yourself to other men, I mean. It really doesn't matter, so don't be intimidated by Matt. I like you just the way you are, and so does Matt. Okay?"

"I guess."

"Out of curiousity, have you ever done anything with another guy?" Mrs. Davis asked. "None of my business, of course."

I didn't want to say anything about that time with Mike in ther back yard, so I just said, "Kinda, one time."

"I only mention that because it's just that Matt - well let's just say that he seems gruff and all but he's really a pussycat, so if you're interested in that sort of thing, you'll find we're both very open minded about that."

As if my mind wasn't spinning already, the image of me with Mr. Davis's cock in my hand, jerking him off like I had his son, really blew my mind.

"Well, you don't have to decide anything about that right now," Mrs. Davis said.

I nodded, and while I wasn't a homosexual, I had to admit that part of the excitement I got from watching Mr. and Mrs. Davis had been from seeing him, and if I really tried to be honest with myself, that time with Mike when we jerked each other off? If he hadn't made that crack about the size of my dick I would have liked that a whole lot more than I dha.

"So, Timmy," Mrs. Davis finally said when I stood there like a plant. "I guess this is all up to you. You can go home and we can all forget this conversation ever took place. You can keep looking at us through the window if you want, although winter is coming up fast."

I nodded, remembering how cold winter could be around here.

"Or you could come in and join us every Saturday night," Mrs. Davis continued. "You could even come over early and have dinner with us. Then afterward, we could all come in here and you can do whatever you want. Watch or join in. Anything you ever saw in here - and I know you've seen it all - is fine with us. Whatever you saw Matt do to me, or saw me do to Matt, you can do as well. What do you say?"

"I would," I said, having difficulty swallowing. "I would like to stay. Maybe just watch for a while?"

"Great!" Mrs. Davis said, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a hug and kiss. "I was hoping you would say that. Whenever you feel comfortable enough about joining in..."

"About that, Mrs. Davis," I said as I rose to leave. "I guess you should know that I've never really - uh - done anything. With anybody."

"You mean you're a virgin?" Mrs. Davis said with a delighted look, and when I nodded she bounced up and down on the bed. "I'm not laughing at you, honey. It's just that I'm so excited."

"Go talk to Matt and tell him you're going to stay," Mrs. Davis said. "He'll be wondering what's going on in here. And one more thing. The Mr. and Mrs. Davis stuff is over. Luann and Matt from now on. Okay?

"Okay Luann," I said with a grin, and got chasaed out of the bedroom with a smack on the butt for good luck.

Out in the kitchen, Matt Davis rose from his chair at the kitchen table, looking even more like a giant than he usually did. He had to be at least six inches taller than my 5'9" and outweighed me by about 100 pounds, his very presence making me shrink as I approached him.

"Mrs. Davis," I began, and mentally kicked myself before starting over again. "Luann. She told me to come out and tell you that I was going to - uh - stick around tonight."

This mountain of a man, whose bellowing at his son used to send shivers down my spine and whose looks of displeasure toward Mike used to make me cringe, broke into the biggest smile I had ever seen.

First he extended his hand and then he suddenly laughed and enveloped me in his arms, almost knocking the wind out of me as he hugged me tight before letting me go.

"Just a few things," Matt Davis said. "What we are letting you do is something very special, I think. We've always thought highly of you, and often times wished our Mike was more like you. I'm sharing my wife with you, and I love her more than life itself. Anything you do to her or with her, remember that it's only sex. It's not love."

"I understand," I said.

"One more thing," Matt added. "Anything that goes on in here, stays in here. Everything you see or do goes no further than these walls. This goes for all of us. If you don't think you can keep from telling anybody about us, you need to leave now. You must not say anything to your friends, relatives, priests or Mike. Not a word."

"I would never do anything to hurt you, or Luann. I swear. I think she's special."

"She is," Matt said. "And in a minute I think you're going to find out exactly how special she is. Go on in there. She wants a little time with you alone first."

It was like they had this all planned, I thought to myself as I walked back to the bedroom. There was nothing off-the-cuff about any of this, and like they had probably guessed, I was going back to the bedroom.

"Tim?" Matt called out, and when I turned around he was coming toward me with the half pint of Southern Comfort that I thought I had lost during my run through the woods. "You left this in the yard before."

I took the bottle from him and nodded, cracking open the seal and starting to bring the bottle to my mouth before stopping and offering it to Matt first.

Matt smiled and took the bottle, taking a long swallow before handing it back to me with a nod and going back to the kitchen. I took a sip, wetting my very dry whistle before resuming my journey.

When I got back to the bedroom, Luann was not in the robe any longer. The robe was off and now she was kneeling on the bed, looking so much like the woman who attacked Matt every time they got together. The only difference was that Matt was back in the kitchen and I was the one she was staring at.

"Maybe later," Luann said when I offered her a drink, biting her lip and doing a little dance of sorts while kneeling on the bed. "Something else I want first. Take it out. Take out your cock. Drop your pants and show me what you used to do out there."

I dropped my sweat pants and stepped out of them, and when Luann asked me to take off my black sweatshirt, I found myself doing just that.

"Ooh! You've got a great body," Luann cooed, grinding like her husband was under her. "You're so slim and smooth. Take off your underwear for me Timmy."