Obsessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acting like a zombie, I pulled my underwear down, exposing my dick, which was limp because I was scared. Luann didn't seem disappointed in how little it was, and instead licked her lips and smiled when I took hold of it.

"That's it Timmy," Luann said. "Pull on it. Ooh! Lift your cock up for me so I can see your balls."

"Oh wow!" Luann exclaimed after I did what she had asked. "You've got the balls of a bull on you. Play with them while you jerk off."

I stood there about five feet away from the woman of my dreams, jerking off like I was outside, and I found myself getting hard. Soon I wasn't pulling on my dick, but instead was stroking it, much to Luann's delight.

"Don't cum," Luann said. "Tell me what you like about me."

"Your pussy," I said, looking down to where Luann was holding the hem of her nightie in her hands.

"You like my pussy?"

"Yes," I grunted, shaking my head in an effort to shake off the sweat that had begun to roll down my brow. "It's so hairy."

Luann lifted her nightie up, showing me that incredible untrimmed triangle of dark brown hair that seemed to glisten around her opening, and grinned at my reaction.

"Oh, I'm hairy alright," she said, bringing her hand down and raking it through her bush. "A lot of men don't like that."

"I love it," I said, trying to control my stroking. "The other hair too."

"You mean this?" Luann asked, giving me the teasing look that I had seen Matt get so many times before.

Luann lifted her right arm, looked over at the swirl of hair that filled the hollow of her armpit, and then ran her left hand through the hair. I groaned when I saw that, forcing myself to look away for fear I would cum.

"You liked me doing that, didn't you?" Luann cooed. "Matt likes it too. He really likes it when I lean over and lick my armpit too."

"I have to cum," I blurted out, squeezing my cock in an effort to hold back my orgasm.

"Not yet, Timmy," Luann said, practically controlling my orgasm for me with her words. "Soon. I love to watch a man jerk off. Seeing you stroke your stiff cock is even better than being in here imagining you doing it outside."

Luann kept writhing on the bed, still perched on her knees, and now her hands came up to her breasts. She began to knead them through the nightie, her tiny hands squeezing her massive tits while staring at me.

"Your tits," I gasped. "I want to see them. Please."

"Well, I'd have to take off my nightie for that," Luann said with a pout.

"Please," I whimpered, and even though I had seen them countless times in the past, the sight of her playing with them was driving me insane.

Luann brought her hands back down to the hem of her nightie, and just like I had seen her do so many times from outside, she lifted the nightie over her head with a grace that a ballet dancer would envy.

There they were, Those gigantic tits that had launched a thousand of my orgasms were now bared just a few feet from me, their impressive size dominating her petite torso. Those nipples, so plump and long, were now being massaged by their owner, and as Luann roughly played with her tits I could hold back no longer.

"I can't," I managed to grunt out just before I started to cum, and as Luann cried out my cock erupted.

I saw a rope of cum fly over toward Luann as my knees nearly buckled from the force of my orgasm, and as my dick kept spurting all over the place Luann was squealing with what seemed like delight. When at last my orgasm ended I saw Luann reached down and touch her hip.

"Look!" Luann said with a laugh.

Hanging from her fingers was a string of my cum, which I had somehow manage to hit her with. Even though I had inched a little closer to her during my masturbating, she was still probably four or five feet away.

"Sorry," I gasped, glancing over at the mirror and looking at myself for a second, drenched with sweat and holding onto my limp dick which was drooling cum onto the floor.

"Sorry?" Luann said. "That was so erotic watching you like that."

I started to pull my sweat pants back up, not wanting to have Matt see me in my pitiful state if he came in, but Luann stopped me.

"No sense getting dressed, Timmy," Luann said with a mischievous grin. "We've already seen everything you've got, and we like it."

"We?" I asked, and then Luann gave a nod of her head toward the window, the very same window that I had spent so much time at.

"Hi Matty!" Luann said to the face in the window.

Luann was showing Matt the wad of my cum that she still had in her hand, and then she brought her hand up to her mouth, licking my seed with her tongue while Matt nodded his approval.

"Delicious," Luann said after Matt's face disappeared from the window.

"Stay away from the door, baby," Luann warned me. "I have a hunch It's going to fly open any sec..."

As Luann was speaking I could hear footsteps coming nearer, and she hadn't gotten the words out of her mouth before Matt charged into the room, and while he wasn't mad, he certainly was enraged.

He was naked below the waist and was in the process of tearing off his shirt when he came in the room, his swollen cock wildly swaying in front of him as he practically dove on the bed. Luann was ready and waiting, her legs spread wide as Matt flew on top of her.

For the next couple of minutes, I stood there frozen in place, staring as Matt tore into little Luann with the same primitive savagery that I had seen that very first time.

The bed bounced every time he would slam into Luann, impaling her with every inch of his huge cock. Beneath him, Luann was not a victim, but instead was being just as aggressive.

She ripped off - actually ripped off - what was left of Matt's shirt and while he bellowed and grunted like an animal on top of her, Luann scratched and clawed at her husband while curing and screaming at him.

What was she screaming? "Harder!"

Their sweaty skin sounded like thunder in that little room each time their bodies slammed together, and the savage and brutal way they were taking each other would have been scary if they weren't enjoying it so much.

It had to come to an end, and as it did Luann's legs wrapped around Matt's ass while her fingernails tore into his hairy back. He groaned loudly, his back arching as he came, and after Matt's body spasmed a couple of times he stayed suspended over Luann, his muscular arms keeping him off of her while his sweat poured down on her like rain.

Finally, Matt fell over beside Luann, giving me an amazing view of his cum oozing out of his wife's pussy, the milky seed starkly contrasting with the dark brown hair it was hanging on.

"You were the cause of that," Luann said with a dazed look on her face.

********

I stepped back and eased into the chair after I began to feel silly standing there watching Matt and Luann tenderly stroking each other's bodies, such a extreme difference from moments ago when they were tearing each other to shreads.

Luann was on her stomach now just leaning a little bit while she ran her hand through the pelt of hair on his chest, and after I gazed at her pert butt for a while, I found my eyes straying over to Matt, who was on his back.

His copper-hued cock was limp now, the bulbous head now prety much hidden by the foreskin, with only the purplish tip of it peeking out from under the shroud. I looked down on my own dick and as I held it I tried to imagine what I would have looked like uncircumsized.

Nothing like Matt's, that was sure. Even flaccid, his cock was intimidating looking, and as I idly began pulling on my dick I wondered what it would be like to have one that big. I suspected that I would be a lot more confident for one thing, but probably would get arrested for showing it off all the time too.

Luann's hand drifted down and was now holding Matt's cock, her tiny hand unable to get all the way around it even in its flaccid state. Luann held it up right, exposing the underside of his manhood to me, and that was even more impressive.

The area between the base of his cock and his balls wasn't as hairy as the area above it, and that allowed me to see how incredibly thick his cock really was. Luann was now lazily stretching Matt's cock now, and then she pointed it down toward me and wiggled it a little.

It was that action that brought two things to my attention. The first thing was that my dick was hard, and it was hard because I had been staring at Matt's cock while stroking myself. The second thing was that while Matt was still looking at the ceiling, Luann was now looking right at me. Looking at me staring at her husband's cock.

I let go of my dick when our eyes met, and my embarrassment would have been worse if Matt had caught me staring at his stuff instead of Luann. Luann seemed disappointed that I stopped doing what I was doing, and made a gesture with her head that I took as an invitation to get on the bed with them.

I wasn't ready for that, but when Luann nodded down toward my dick, I resumed stroking it. Luann leaned over and licked around Matt's foreskin before easing it down, exposing the bell-shaped crown.

I was merely watching Luann nibble on Matt's dick, imagining what it must feel like. That was what I kept telling myself while I continued to stroke my cock, even though I knew it was only partially true. When I came, Luann's face wasn't anywhere near it, she was merely holding it in her hand again.

This time I came all over myself, so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned myself off as best I could, and when I was done I saw that Luann had been standing in the doorway watching me.

"It's okay Timmy," Luann said, as I tried to make eye contact despite her tits distarcting my attention. "Like I said before, if you want to touch either of us, or do anything else, you can."

"I know," I said. "Maybe next time."

"Okay," Luann said. "When you're ready we'll be waiting."

******

A few hours later I was still there, watching from the chair. Matt and Luann had made love twice more, which was one more time than usual, my presence being the inspiration, according to Luann. They even did it doggy-style, with Luann facing me, and that was so fantastic that I jerked off with them looking right at me while they did it.

Luann's jugs swaying down were so tempting that I nearly got up and played with them, but I chickened out. When I came all over myself, Luann cried out, and not because I had cum.

"I think watching you cum just made Matt cum," Luann said, and Matt just shrugged his shoulders at me.

Even with all that, I hadn't touched anything but my own dick, and that was the way I figured the night was going to end. I sensed that they were getting tired so I got up from the chair and started to get my clothes together.

Matt got up and went to the bathroom as I was picking up my sweat pants, and just as I was about to put on my underwear, Luann stopped me.

"Come here, Timmy," Luann said patting the one area of the bed without a wet spot, and I sat down there.

Luann grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down on my back despite me trying to avoid it, and when I landed on the bedding Luann gave me a kiss.

"At last we've made physical contact," she said, her breasts against my side as she faced me. "You don't have to be scared."

"I'm not," I protested.

"Bullshit," Luann said with a grin. "You're so afraid of Matt that it isn't funny. You don't need to be. He wants you here."

"I know," I said. "it's just that I've spent my whole life being afraid of him, even though he's always been nice to me. Plus, you are his wife."

"And he wants me to be happy," Luann said, her hand running over my chest, making my heart skip a beat. "He wants you to enjoy yourself too, and if you're happy just watching that's fine, but maybe next week you'll be more comfortable and spend some time in bed with us. If you come back, that is."

"Oh, I'll be here," I said, and was startled when I felt the bed shake.

*****

The three of them....

Matt was now in bed too, with me in between them, and Luann's hand was now sliding down to my stomach.

"You finally got Tim to join us," Matt said, his body so close to mine that I could feel the heat of him along with the hairs on his legs that tickled my calf.

"Tim promised me that next week he would be more open with us," Luann told her husband. "Join in with the fun."

"Good," Matt said, smiling as he watched his wife's hand sliding down toward by pubic hair, and I shivered as her fingers touched the timberline.

"Before Tim left I wanted to at least get to touch him," Luann said.

Luann whispered a question in my ear, and when I told her I didn't care, she shared it with Matt.

"Tim, along with having some self-esteem issues that we are going to knock out of him pretty soon, also confided in me that he's a virgin," Luann announced.

"That's going to have to change soon too," Matt declared.

"Next week, if I have my way," Luann said. "Something that won't last until next week though, is this."

"Oh!" I gasped as Luann's hand grabbed my limp dick and began to pull on it.

"Now Tim seems to be nervous about you being here," Luann said.

"No need to be," Matt said.

"That's what I told him," Luann agreed. "But I guess we have to prove it to him. Matt, do you remember when this night started, and Tim splattered me with his cum from across the room?"

"How could I forget that?" Matt said, his eyes watching Luann pulling on my cock. "That was incredible to watch."

"And remember when I tasted it?" Luann said. "Tim's cum tasted so good. It was like buttermilk, and I was thinking that if it tasted that good off of my body, imagine how delicious it would be to get it right from the source?"

"I would love to watch that," Matt said.

I kept staring at the ceiling through all of this, and now Luann had stopped talking and I could feel her tongue sliding down my body. My eyes darted over to Matt, and he was staring at this with a grin on his face.

My cock got enveloped my something warm and wet, and when I looked down I saw Luann's mouth nestled in my pubic hair while her tongue danced all over my dick. My cock got hard almost instantly, and my legs started to twitch uncontrollably as I watched Luann's lips slide up and down my cock.

It had taken me 18 years to get this to happen, and it was worth every second. Up and down Luann's mouth went, and as she sucked on my dick her hand was working my balls.

"That's it babe," Matt was saying, brushing her hair back so he could see better. "Suck Tim's cock good."

If I hadn't cum so many times already, I would have lost it right at the beginning, but even so, I could tell that I couldn't last much longer. My balls were being churned, and when I looked down I saw that the hand that was kneading my ball sac wasn't Luann's.

"AWWW!" I groaned, my entire body convulsing as I came in Luann's mouth.

It felt like Luann's mouth was siphoning every drop of cum out of me while Matt's hand did nothing but make me cum harder, and only when my body stopped quivering did Luann let go of my withering dick.

"Sorry," Matt said to me after letting go of my balls. "Got carried away. Hope you didn't mind."

I shook my head, my mind too far gone to make any kind of coherant reply, but I was able to see Luann and Matt lean over me down around my hips.

"How was it?" I heard Matt say to Luann, and all she did was smile and nod before opening her mouth.

Matt said, "I love you," to Luann as he leaned closer to his wife. They kissed, a long and passionate kiss that lasted long enough for my cum to trickle down their chins before their mouth separated.

********

Luann went to the bathroom, and after I watched her jiggle out of the bedroom I was more aware of Matt's presence next to me in the bed. If someone had ever told me yesterday that I would have been in bed with Mike's father and mother, I would have laughed in their face.

Yet here I was, and just a few minutes earlier, Luann had sucked my cock. What was even more amazing was that Matt had not only encouraged it, but it was his hand churning my balls that really made me cum, and cum hard.

Did that make me gay? Letting a man play with my stuff, just like that time in the backyard with his son? Make no mistake about it, it was Luann that I adored, but there was something about Matt that excited me as well.

He was like a big grizzly bear, so muscular and hairy, yet at the same time had a gentle quality that was shocking to me, having seen only the gruff side of him all these years. He had not only showed that towards his wife, but to me as well.

I had stopped shielding my privates from him much earlier in the evening, and now with us on our backs in the bed, the stark contrasts of our bodies was never more strikingly apparent. With Matt looking up at the ceiling, I gave my cock a pull or two to make it look more respectable, while peeking over at Matt's.

His flaccid cock was hanging over on his right hip, which was closest to me. His manhood was still scary looking, even laying there all wrinkled and limp. Although just the very tip of his cock was peeking out from the foreskin, I could see the outline of the rest of the bulbous head of his member clearly through the thin skin.

It was getting hard. Not Matt's cock, but my own, but it was getting that way from looking at Matt, and this after I had just cum a few minutes ago. It was then that I saw Matt was aware of me checking him out, and now he was rolling onto his hip to face me.

"It's okay," Matt said softly, taking me by the wrist and bringing my hand down to his privates. "I want you to touch me."

Before I realized what was happenning, I was holding Matt's cock. It was like jelly, so squishy and soft, and when I squeezed it a little the head popped out of hiding a little bit.

"Not so bad, is it?" Matt asked, and I shook my head as I gave his massive organ a tentitaive tug.

"I can't believe a guy's cock can be so big," I marvelled as my hand gave the rubbery hose a real pull.

"And I can't believe that you can get hard again so fast," Matt said, real admiration in his voice, and when he reached over and grabbed my cock, I didn't stop him. "Here, let's do this."

While I held Matt's cock, he brought the head of my dick up to his, slipping the tip of mine under his foreskin. The dripping tips of our cocks felt so good together that my whole body shivered as they rubbed against each other.

"That's so hot," a voice came from my side - Luann's voice.

She had her hand between her legs watching her husband and I, and as she slid onto the bed she put her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. You want to. I can tell."

Suddenly, I was on my back, and Matt was kneeling over me, his huge flaccid cock hanging over me. Down below, Matt had my cock in his mouth, practically inhaling my erection while I tried to get up the courage to do it - to do what Luann had sensed that I wanted to do.

My mouth opened as wide as I could manage, and I heard Luann moan when she saw Matt's cock part my lips. Luann's hand was on the shaft, peeling back the foreskin and I took the bulbous head of his cock in my mouth.

All I did was lay there with my mouth open, while Luann practically fed her husband's cock to me, sliding a little bit of it in and out of my lips. I couldn't get much more than the head of it in my mouth, and I choked a bit when I came in Matt's mouth, but after a few minutes I was getting the hang of it even though my jaws were aching.

"Geez honey," I heard Matt groan. "Think I'm gonna cum."

Matt's dick was only half hard, but when he said that I panicked. What was I going to do now?

"Stick your tongue out babe," Luann said as she leaned her face next to mine. "Lick the tip of it with me."