Obsessed Beyond Death?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy wasn't gonna have any half-breed grandkids, huh, Robby?", Amber cackled.

"That was it! Are you happy now?"

"Not even close! Tell her why this all happened."

Robby stared at the floor again.

"Fine, you pathetic son of a racist bitch, I'll tell her. He figured me out years ago. I came to him on his eighteenth birthday and told him that I was trapped, that only his love could set me free. I admitted that I'd done things to run away his potential lovers. If he could just love me, I could go forward, but he wanted you. He wanted only you. So, I left him alone. I didn't screw up his later relationships or drive him to drugs, you did. Not intentionally, of course, you didn't even remember he existed."

"We drifted apart. You stayed here with your mother and I went off to college. This is crazy..." I trailed off, trying to process this mess.

"Oh, Toni, Toni, Toni, you don't know the half of it, yet. He kept a long distance eye on you and discovered your obsession with the paranormal. That was it! He found the way to bring you back. He just needed a ghost. My restless spirit was half-crazy by now. For years, I just floated around, sometimes I'd pull pranks on happy couples near the old Pharmacy. So, he got himself a Ouija board because he knew you'd be back for the holidays. Drew me in like a moth to a flame. He came up with this crazy plan to make you love him. You'd come to save him and, then, you'd realize that he was the only man for you. The jackass thought it worked when he was screwing you... Ha, ha, ha!"

"Shut up, damn you!" The rage on Robby's face was bordering on insanity, all red faced with veins bursting.

"All that work and I got what I wanted, but you're the one who got screwed, Robby boy!"

Suddenly, Hannah started to shake and I realized she was trying to kick Amber out of her consciousness. She was struggling fiercely at first and then, nothing. Hannah was back. Robby just cried in rage.

"She's gone and I mean gone."

"Well, that's a relief. She won't be able to come back?"

"No, I felt her release her grip on the world of the living and she moved on."

Sniffling, Robby spoke, "Is the bitch in Hell?"

"I wouldn't know, but if she is... I certainly hope you join her there someday."

"Listen, you blimp breasted bimbo, I've already been there for years because of Toni."

"You're not throwing this on me, Asshole! You're the one who wasn't man enough to stand up to your mother or even man enough to let me know how you felt!"

His face contorted with pain and he spasmed fiercely. Before we could react, he just fell backward. Hannah got out of the car and came around to help me with him, but it was too late for Robby. The stress and the strain was too much for his heart. I found pills for his heart condition in his pocket, but he hadn't had enough time to even reach for them. I should have felt something. Angry at the way my 'friend' used all of us including Amber, disappointed at not being able to kick his ass for it, pity for what a pathetic end to his pathetic life this was, or something, but I was numb except for the excitement running through my veins because this was the most intense brush with the paranormal I could ever have.

Hannah and I excitedly compared notes about what we remembered while possessed and got along so well that we decided to work together. We never let on as to what actually happened with Amber, just that Robby seized up and fell over. We had no proof other than our personal experiences and, besides, who would have believed it all anyway? I went to Robby's house with the police to let his mother know that her only son was dead. Was it cruel to let her know that his last words were him telling me he'd always loved me?

12