Obsessed with Mr. Alexopoulas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed a fourth finger inside her, drove my pinkie into her asshole. Her core spasmed, clenched, she shook, she rattled, an orgasm ripped through her. Screaming, "MY FUCKING GOD," she writhed and hollered, thrashed yelped whined. I licked and finger fucked her until, her voice weak and desperate, she said, "No more, enough, no more, can't take...," pulled her knees to her chest, covered her over-stimulated sex with her hands.

The bed moved. It was Mr. Alexopoulas, dick hard. Lisa wrapped her hand on his cock, kissed the head, pointed it at the ceiling. Our tongues moved up and its sides, slid over the head, slid over each other. When Lisa tilted him towards me I captured a drop of pre-cum on my tongue, wondered how do you swallow this monster, built up a mouthful of thick heavy saliva, stretched my jaw, pushed onto the crown. My spittle covered the head, flowed down the sides. I told myself to relax, pushed again; he popped inside with a heavy thud.

Glancing at a mirror, seeing the giant dick stuffed in my face, I forced an inch, then another, inside. Lisa rolled onto her back, spread her legs, fondled her swollen pussy.

When Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Maria, I think Lisa needs cock," I pulled my aching jaw from his dick and he, surprisingly nimble, moved between Lisa's legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders.

Lisa moved his dick to the entrance to her sex and said, "Fuck me sir, fuck me hard, let's show Maria what she has to look forward to."

Mr. Alexopoulas filled her in a smooth powerful motion; Lisa, shuddering, let out a primal roar.

Mr. Alexopoulas had taken his time with me; he didn't with Lisa. He fucked her hard, rocked their conjoined bodies, shook the massive bed. Sweat covered his skin, the room took on his raw earthy masculine smell.

I wrapped two fingers on the base of Mr. Alexopoulas' cock; Lisa shoved her sex into him.

I slid down her body, swiped her clit with my tongue, over and over, faster and faster.

Lightning flashed in Lisa's gut, down her spine, centered in her sex, her moans were guttural and incoherent. She grabbed my head, held it to her clit, said, "Oh god fuck yes, lick me, fuck me, lick me, fuck me, fuck me with your giant cock, I feel it, I feel it, feel it," started jibbering; her body rocked, her skin grew hot, she stiffened, screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK." Her cunt locked on Mr. Alexopoulas' cock and he, with a deep bass groan, pumped her full of thick sticky milky seed.

Lisa was seized by another orgasm, then another, waves pounding a deserted rocky beach, gulped down air, said, "Ohmigod... ohmigod... ohmigod...," before, in long undulating motions, coming to rest.

Mr. Alexopoulas lowered her legs to the bed, pulled out of her. Cum oozed from her pussy.

After cleaning her up I said, "Mr. Alexopoulas do you have an opening for a paralegal?"

* * * *

It was my last day at the old firm. I was sitting with Maxine Hauver, a partner in the corporate section, and Michael Stewart, the paralegal who'd replace me.

"Maria, I want to thank you for how hard you've worked to get everything ready for Mike."

Michael said "I want to thank you also. I've enjoyed working with you."

"Thank you ma'am, thank you Michael. If you have any questions, or need anything, call. Mr. Alexopoulas insists we co-operate with ex-employers."

Ms. Hauver walked me to the elevator, past the associates who'd stationed themselves in the hall just to watch me in my short leather skirt and four inch heels one last time.

* * * * *

Lisa and I tried straightening our sweat-soaked bedding, but gave up and just pulled a blanket over our bodies, slipped the monitors on each other's fingers, fell asleep.

* * * * *

In a deep hypnotic trance two beautiful young woman, in unknowing harmony, said:

"I must obey."

"I belong to Mr. Alexopoulas."

"Obedience is freedom, obedience is growth."

"I have never been so free."

"Free to be slave and servant."