Obsessed with Mrs. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stared at me without answering, but never dropped her gaze from my eyes.

"You know I've been watching you, don't you?" I asked her, still not sure if she did or not. Again she did not reply.

"You know how much I enjoyed those shows you put on for me three or four times a week for the past 10 months too," I said. "Don't you Cindy?"

Still she sat there, staring at me, and a tiny little smile started to show, and I knew I was right.

"I had a feeling you saw me when you opened those blinds that first time," I confessed. "You pretended you didn't, but now I know you did, and you have been teasing me with your little shows for 10 whole months!" I exclaimed.

She smiled but said nothing. I looked around the living room and asked, "Where is everyone?"

Without breaking eye contact she replied, "Sam is away for the weekend, and I made Tom take Beth to New York for a shopping spree, to make her feel better."

I felt like I was in a dream and just sat there staring at her as well. "Do you know what you're getting in to?" I asked.

"Hopefully those pants," she replied. "And soon."

Now it was my turn to smile. I stood up from the couch and stepped in front of her, and slowly started to unzip my pants. I watched her watch my hands, and reached inside my zipper and pulled my cock out. It was semi-erect and I let it hang there as she stared at it. She never took her eyes off my cock as I grabbed it and slowly started to stroke it. I grinned and said "Who's being teased now?"

She looked up in my eyes and I will never forget what she said. As she reached out to take my cock in her hand, she said, "I am so hungry for a hard cock, and I am going to let you fuck me every which way but loose this weekend, so I hope you're ready for me."

She stroked my cock back and forth, feeling it grow in her hand. I watched as she licked her lips and jerked me off a little faster.

I moaned and said, "Oh yes, that's it, get it nice and hard and I'll start by fucking your hot mouth."

She let out a moan that let me know that was just what she wanted to hear, and she leaned in and swallowed my cock right down her throat. She took the full length of it and pressed her nose in to my belly, moaning as she tried to take it deeper.

I gasped and cried out, "Oh my God that is fucking hot," as I grabbed her hair and tried to push it further down her throat, even though it was balls deep already. I literally growled and said, "suck my fucking cock," and she moaned even louder.

I held her head tight with my cock lodged in her throat as she moaned her approval, then I slowly pulled it all the way out until just the head was in her mouth, then thrust it back in all the way. She whimpered and grabbed her tit and squeezed it hard, pinching her nipple as I started to glide my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yes, suck my fucking cock, you don't know how many times I've thought of this, oh yeah, I can't believe I am fucking your mouth."

The dirtier I talked the hotter she got, and she sucked my cock like it was the last cock on earth. She was sucking and slurping and would let it come out of her mouth for a few seconds so she could jerk it off, then suck it right back in her mouth and deep throat it as she moaned louder and grabbed my ass cheeks, trying to pull me deeper.

I felt like I was going to cum, so I grabbed her head in both hands and held it tight as I slowed my pace, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth but not down her throat. As I fucked her mouth nice and slow I said "Rub your clit for me, go on baby, that's it, now stick your finger in your pussy," which she quickly did, not needing much encouragement at all. I continued to slowly fuck her face as she moaned and rubbed her pussy while slobbering all over my hard cock.

"Put your finger in your pussy baby, nice and deep, then let me taste it," I instructed her.

She stuck her middle finger deep in her pussy, then pulled it out and reached up to my mouth. I sucked her finger in my mouth, tasting her sweet pussy juice, and it was my turn to moan again. That was the best thing I had ever tasted in my life so far, and I knew I was hooked. I sucked her finger like she sucked my cock, and I started to thrust faster, feeling the pressure building up in my balls.

She started rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy, knowing I was on the verge of cumming. I grunted and held on to her head with both hands, fucking her mouth faster and faster now as the words flew out of my mouth. . "Oh god yes, suck it, suck my fucking cock, mmmmmmm......oh baby, I'm going to cum soon, you know you want my hot cum....oh yes.....suck it baby, I want you to suck me dry."

She took my cock out of her mouth and as she jerked it off she looked up and said "you cum in my mouth honey, fill me with your hot cum, I need it so badly baby, cum for me, do it now," and with that she sunk her mouth back on my cock and sucked it for all she was worth, and at this point, she was worth millions to me.

I fucked her mouth like a wild man and felt the cum building up, ready to explode. I wanted this to last forever, but knew it wouldn't. I was going to cum, and I was going to cum now! "Here I cum baby, suck it, yesss, suck my fucking cock, oh man, I'm cumming, oh baby, yes, swallow my load, ah yesss!"

She sucked me dry. When I started to cum she grabbed both my hips and pulled me as deep as she could in her mouth. My cock was buried and my juice was shooting out of it right down her throat. Spurt after spurt of hot spunk, shooting in her mouth, and she kept on sucking and swallowing until I could cum no more.

I was weak in the knees and still she sucked me, squeezing my shaft and milking every last drop out of it. When she finally let me slip from her mouth, she kissed the head, then licked the shaft all up and down, running her tongue all over every inch of my cock. I stared at her in amazement as she rubbed the head on her tongue, then kissed it again and smiled up at me.

She lay back on the couch as she unbuttoned her blouse, then spread it open and showed me those amazing tits for the first time, in person, then let her hand slide down to her panty clad pussy. As her hand slipped inside her panties, she said "Is it my turn now?"

I smiled at her and said, "Baby, this is going to be one wild weekend..."

12