Obsessed With My Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

Growling deep in my body, I pulled off his cock, looking into his eyes as my tongue danced on the cock head dangling by my mouth. "You are absolutely amazing mother," Jake whispered to me, caressing my hair, my face. Standing, I snuggled against him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pulled me close, caressing down my back, over my ass. His hand lingered on ass, feeling the softness. I flexed my butt, pushing back against his hand. "Let me return the favor Mother," Jake whispered.

Jake quickly kneeled down, moving quickly to bring his mouth to my mound. His tongue extended, he snaked between my lips, his tongue flicking my clit back and forth. I reached for him, my hands sliding into his hair. He moved forward, parting my lips, his mouth grabbing my clit, his teeth holding it firmly as his tongue thrashed my clit back and forth. I grew weak, knees buckling, slumping against the wall. His hand slipped along my wet slit, his finger reaming my wet hole. Without hesitating, he shoved his finger deep into my hole, thrusting in and out hard, fast. All I could do was grunt, open my legs wider, and grunt again as he sucked my clit hard, flicking it repeatedly with his active tongue. My mouth open, I gasped for breath. As he withdrew his finger from my cunt, he slid it back, found my ass, and proceeded to shove it effortlessly into my ass. I squatted slightly, opening my crotch for his thrusts. It felt so good to have him pound my ass, sliding his finger in and out hard, fast, continuing to bite and suck my clit at the same time.

I grunted with each thrust of his finger, each flick of his tongue. Gasping for breath, Jake did one more mind numbing thing, he shoved his thumb into my wet hole, burying the digit completely. Now, squeezing his finger and thumb together, he jammed his hand up and down, only the thin membrane separating his finger and thumb. My breathing stopped, he nipped down firmly on my clit, his tongue mashing it hard. As he thrust his hand deep into my body, my orgasm ripped through my crotch. Throwing my head back, I wailed, screaming loudly, grunting and groaning deeply. The air had color! I was panting, gasping for air, trying to find time to breathe. My body racked with my orgasm, spasms filling my crotch, causing my body to hump his mouth uncontrollably. My muscles tightened, squeezing his thumb, holding his finger deep in my ass. "Oh fuck baby," I screamed. My orgasm crested, and I slowly regained my senses. Jake continued to abuse my body, sucking my clit hard, his tongue circling, poking, and flicking my sensitive clit back and forth. "Yes," I grunted as he bit down on my clit, his tongue driving it flat against my body, back and forth hard, fast. Seconds passed, my body lurched into his face, my hips flaring, my sex engulfing his face as my cunt erupted into a second orgasm. My body humped involuntarily, mashing against his mouth, arching back, tugging my clit, stretching her slightly. I humped him, pulling him hard into my cunt. "God damn baby," I grunted out, smiling from ear to ear. "Momma's boy," I whispered, caressing his hair.

Jake thrust deep in my ass and cunt simultaneously, getting my attention. I took a deep breath, grunting with the power of the thrust. He held his thumb and finger deep for an instant, and slowly, painfully slowly, began to withdraw his hand. I squeezed his thumb and finger with my muscles, trying to hold them in my body. Jake withdrew them completely. Standing, he moved to me, pressing me against the wall of the shower, grinding his body on me, his cock engorged, chubbed but not hard back and forth against my stomach. I looked him in the eyes, they were beaming brightly. He leaned to kiss me softly.

"Can I please get a shower now without interruption?" he asked, his fingers sliding up my body, cupping my hanging tit, pinching the nipple softly. I groaned as he rolled the nipple firmly back and forth, but focused long enough to nod yes. "Sit on the bench, wait until I'm done, and get your shower. I will wait for you in the bedroom," he instructed.

I watched quietly as he washed his body, soaped his cock, pointed it at me, and stroked it in my direction as a tease. In return, I opened my legs, spread my lips, and flicked my clit back and forth, throwing my head back against the wall, and playing hard. He watched me as well. A game to be completed shortly!

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12