Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers

I'll try Herman: I met this stranger in my library. He wasn't a hulk of a man, but a kind gentle person. He invited me to his room after I finished work. I didn't know whether to go or not. There was something about him, something special that I didn't see in other men. I gently knocked on his door and when he answered I asked him to make love me. I didn't want to just be fucked or ravished but to be held, kissed and caressed.

He took me in his arms and held me gently. He kissed me ever so gently on the lips. He kissed me again and again as though he couldn't get enough of me. He began unbuttoning by blouse taking time on each button. I felt myself breathing harder as he unfastened each one till my bra was totally exposed. He slipped my blouse down over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He put his hands on the sides of my bra-covered breasts and kissed the valley between them over and over.

I could feel the heat rising; was it the room or my body that was so hot? H.H. reached behind me and undid my bra clasp. He lightly pulled the bra off my twin mounds and let it drop to the floor beside my blouse. I was getting slightly unsteady on my feet from being nervous. He guided me back slowly till I felt the bed on the back of my thighs. I sat down and he laid me back onto his bed. He began caressing my twin mounds knowing not to grab or squeeze them too hard. He treated them like two gentle creatures, rubbing, massaging and then began kissing them. His touch was so soft and his lips on my nipples were tantalizing. He slowly built up pressure on my sensitive breasts. He was now sucking hard on my nipples making them harder and harder. My breasts have never had love made to them like this before. Only a master lover could arouse this type of feelings in me.

He stopped and got off the bed. I yearned for more of his touch. He began unfastening the belt on my jeans. Why couldn't I have worn a skirt that could have given him quicker access? I wanted his touch so bad. He was now undoing the zipper freeing my tummy from the pressure of my jeans. He began to pull my jeans off, over my thighs and down my legs. Dropping my jeans on the floor, he went back after my pink panties. I wonder what he thought when he saw the wet dampness that he had created in me.

I knew he could smell my sex as he put his fingers at the top of my panties and they followed the direction of the jeans. I was now naked to his eyes. He could see my valley which was already moist from his previous foreplay. He got on his knees and spread my legs as far apart as possible, pushing his face deep into my valley. I reached down and spread my lips for him as he tried to devour my pussy. He was licking and sucking while I kept pumping against his face. I could feel my juices flowing as he was eating me out. I felt my orgasm building as he jammed his tongue deep into me. I know I screamed out; I couldn't help it. He didn't move his tongue or his face while I was climaxing.

I have to say he was the best oral lover I have ever had. I told him I needed to stop for a moment and get my breathing back to normal before we continued. He got up and wiped my juices off his face. He smiled at me and got us both something cold to drink. He removed his clothes and after a few minutes he had me moving to the middle of the bed. It's when I realized I had the biggest orgasm of my life and he hadn't even put his member in me yet.

After putting a pillow under my butt, he spread my legs and started kissing up my thighs. He was teasing me with his tongue and lips. I wanted him in me and started to plead with him. "Please don't tease me. I want to feel you in me," I pleaded. I had a pillow under my head so I could watch his cock go in and out of me. He might have been a small man in stature but he had a huge cock. Maybe it was because he was thin that made it look so big. All I know is that I wanted it in me.

He pushed just the head in as I moaned. "Tell me what you want," he said.

I responded, "Please put that big cock into me, please."

He slowly pushed it in, inch by inch, smiling at me while I watched it disappear deep within me. When he pulled it most of the way back out, I could see the glistening coating of my juices. He started to speed up, in, out, in, out, his cock looked like a piston doing its job. I felt another climax coming and told him to shoot his load deep into me. "Yes, yes, God, so good, shoot it baby, shoot that load deep in me; I feel it, honey, I feel your hot load splashing on my insides. I'm coming, oh Lord, I'm coming," she said.

"Honey, don't take it out. Just leave it in and lay on me for a few minutes. I want to feel your closeness till my pussy stops throbbing.

Chapter 2

After we were done making love, Beth asked if she could take a shower and clean up a little. I sat back and relaxed. She was wonderful and we weren't even done yet. When she came out of the bathroom, I took a quick shower myself. I wanted to be fresh for the next round.

After we were both cleaned off we laid together on the bed. I told her that she was my dream come true and that I would never forget her, only miss her. After we both felt refreshed, I told her I wanted to take her from behind. She didn't have to tell me what she wanted this time; I had a plan of my own.

She was on her hands and knees as I got behind her. I reached underneath her and grabbed her hairy mound and then slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. She was already getting wet from the thought of being fucked from behind. As soon as her juices were flowing, I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock into her waiting hole. She was already making noises and pumping hard against me. She told me earlier that she didn't like anal sex. I decided to just push a finger into her anal opening while fucking her pussy. She screamed out how different but good it felt so I added a second finger. She did have a big butt but I loved it. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and just started squeezing her butt. She was moaning for more so I gave her a few light taps against her ass; just enough to make it red. Then I heard her familiar sound of getting ready to come. I jammed my cock as deep as I could into her and shoved two fingers back into her anus and waited for her orgasm which was only a few seconds away. I shot my second load of the evening into her pussy from behind. After coming she fell forward onto her tits and belly and fell asleep. I got up and turned off the light and joined her in a very sound sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, she was gone. I cleaned up again and packed my things for my two day trip back home. She left me a letter.

Dearest Herman:

I'm so sorry for deceiving you in the beginning. I do have to say that I was so very glad to meet you. The love you made to me is the greatest of my lifetime. I never knew sex or making love could be so enjoyable. I have been writing about it for years but that was the only time I really experienced it. I'll always have you to thank for it. I will never forget you or the wonderful person you are. I'm sorry I wasn't the pretty woman I told you I was. It might have saved you a trip, but then again, I would have never met you. Please try and not forget me. I know I told you not to write to me anymore, but I want you to. We have something special and I would miss not hearing from you once in awhile. Other than my writing and job, you are the only bright spot in my life.

With love I say these things

Beth/Sharon The Seductress

After reading her letter, I was both happy and sad. I knew when I left Ohio that it was just going to be a visit to see and maybe talk to the woman I was obsessed with. It ended up being so much more. She might not have been Sharon, The Seductress, but she was so much more. She was a woman who cared for me, yes me, Herman Howell. I know that she wasn't the prettiest girl on earth, or have the body of a fashion model. What she did have was a loving heart. She was a caring, feeling, human being, just like me. We have the same feelings as the so-called, pretty people. We have all the same emotions and want the same things. Someone to love us, want us for who we are, and even someone who we can share a life together. Yes, I was happy, but at the same time sad; being so far away from a woman who brought me so much happiness.

I headed for home, a much happier person. I drove by the library hoping to catch a glimpse of Beth, but they weren't open yet, so I headed up the road looking out at the beautiful scenery. I was in a different country but you wouldn't know it just looking out the window. I drove through the check points when I reentered the United State and had to laugh when the guard asked me if I had anything to declare. I wanted to declare my love for one special woman but just smiled and told him, "No, nothing to declare."

After a few days everything was back to normal. My clients, the people whose grass I cut, said I looked much happier, that the vacation had done me good. I thought to myself, 'You'll never know how good it was.'

I was smiling and even singing while I was working. Most everyone noticed and said they liked the new Herman. I picked up more and more clients. They all told me that I could do the shoveling of their snow when the time came. Everything to me was wonderful. It was like a kid going to Disney World and seeing all the stuff they had to offer. You would be sad when you got home, but you would always have the memories. It's the way I felt about Beth. I still read her stories and wrote my notes back and forth.

Her lead character wasn't Roy anymore but it was Champ. I asked her about it and she told me she used Champ for me; I was Champ. She apologized for not using Herman, but said in stories, it didn't sound sexy, even though I was sexy to her, so she came up with Champ; she said it was short for Champion. It really made me feel good.

Life went on and was good. One day Beth asked me about meeting her once a year for a couple of days. She told me that she couldn't forget about me and how I made her feel. Roy and his two sons would go hunting one week out of the year and she could maybe meet me about halfway or so; that way I wouldn't have as far to drive.

I couldn't believe it. I could live out my fantasy with the woman I loved and obsessed over. It might only be once a year but I was already planning it. I had about six months to start saving for my trip.

I was reading one of her stories and read a comment that her writing was shit and she was nothing but a damn slut. The person who commented even listed his e-mail address. I wrote him telling him that Sharon, The Seductress, was my woman and I was going to hunt him down and beat the shit out of him if I ever read a comment like that again. I remember saying I was a computer hacker and knew I could find his true identity. It must have scared him away cause he never sent any more comments to Beth. I wrote to more than one negative comment. I felt that I was Beth's protector. I don't know why people knock the writer. They are giving us something to read, usually their own fantasy.

I had three more months left when tragedy struck. My mom had a heart attack and passed away. I was really depressed and had no idea what to do. I wasn't the smartest person around. The pastor from our church stopped by to see me; he could tell that I was lost on what to do. He sat down and said he would help me through it. He asked about insurance and I showed him mom's policy. It was for seven thousand dollars. He told me that it would be enough to give mom a decent burial. His wife Mary would help make arrangements with the funeral home and see to it that mom looked good.

Pastor Ron told me I should pick up a dark suit to wear to the funeral, and probably a dark tie. The service was nice. All mom's friends were there grieving for her. They would all come up to me and tell me how sorry they were. After the service the women of the church had some food set up in the church basement for the mourners. I mentioned to Pastor Ron that it was nice of him and his wife to help me like this. I helped the ladies of the church clean up the mess and Pastor Ron asked me into his office.

"Herman, we need a church custodian and since all the people seem to like you, we were wondering if you would like the job? All you have to do is after any service like the one we had for your mother and of course every Sunday, you clean up the church. You also get the grass cutting and shoveling jobs as well. We thought this might help your financial situations since you won't have your mom's check anymore. It pays twenty-five dollars after each clean up. You could pick up around seventy-five dollars extra a week. Sometimes more, are you interested?"

I smiled. I was wondering about making ends meet. I took the job and thanked Pastor Ron. I turned around and went into the church and started cleaning. Pastor Ron, told me I didn't have to do it that day but I told him I needed to keep busy; he understood. I could clean the church any time day or night so it didn't interfere with my grass cutting/snow shoveling business.

I wrote to Beth and told her about my mother dying. She said she cried for me and hoped for the best for me. We were to meet in two months and at least I had that to look forward to. Beth and I made the arrangements where we would meet. It would be about a ten hour drive for me one way, and approximately the same for Beth. I made the arrangements for two nights in a little motel. We now had one month to go. I was working hard and putting some money aside for my trip. I told Pastor Ron that I would be gone for about four days so he wouldn't get worried. I had to get all my work caught up before I left.

With a month to go, I kept writing Beth, but never received any replies. I was beginning to worry. I wrote her every day, but no replies. She hadn't posted any new stories either. I even checked the Authors' Hangout where she talked to other authors but I didn't see her name anywhere. What happened to her? Maybe her computer broke down and she was getting it fixed. I was becoming a mess. It was now time for me to leave for our rendezvous and I wasn't sure she would be there.

There was nothing else I could do. As a last resort I looked up her phone number from last year and called it. There was no answer, not even an answering machine, but I wouldn't have left a message anyway.

I headed out to our rendezvous spot hoping for the best. Everything possible went through my mind. God, I wish I was smarter; maybe there was something I could do. I just didn't know. I was more worried than excited. I was just hoping she was having computer problems. Now I wish I would've given her more information as to my town or phone number. All she knew was I lived in Ohio, a foreign country to her. It took me the best part of ten hours to get to the motel. We had it for two days; hopefully for two wonderful glorious days. I checked in and Beth hadn't been there yet. I tried calling her old phone number again but no one answered, not even asshole Roy. The afternoon became evening, and then became dark outside. No sign of Beth anywhere. I was in a panic but couldn't do anything. I lay down on the bed and tried to get some rest. I was going to drive another ten hours if I had to. I needed to know what happened to Beth. About four in the morning I got up and left for Gayley where I was the year before. I was tired but my will kept me going.

I arrived in Gayley around noon. I drove faster than I should have, but I had to get there as soon as possible. My nerves couldn't take much of this. I went straight to the library. I looked around but there was no sign of Beth. The lady at the counter asked if she could help me.

I told her I was looking for Beth. She looked nervous as she stared at me.

"Where is she? Is she alright? I'm a friend of hers from the United States. Please, where is she?" I cried.

"How do I know you're telling me the truth? Show me your driver's license," she said.

I quickly pulled out my license and the woman went to the telephone. I think she was talking to Beth. She came back and wrote an address on a piece of paper. She told me it was a battered women's shelter and Beth was there waiting for me. I asked her what happened but she told me Beth would have to explain it to me. She gave me directions to the shelter and I hurried off to see my Beth.

I pulled up in front of the shelter and Beth was waiting for me. She had her arm in a sling. I went up to her and she was crying. I held her as best I could with her arm in the sling. "Beth, what happened? I haven't heard from you in over a month. I waited for you but you didn't show up. I had to find out so I drove the rest of the way to find you."

"Let's go inside where we can have some privacy. I have a room here for now. I'll try to tell you everything," she said.

She sat on the edge of the bed and I sat on a chair. She began to tell me what had happened.

"Roy walked in on me one day when I was writing to you. He read the message and back handed me and called me a fucking whore. He hit me time and time again. When I woke up I was in the hospital, in intensive care. I had internal injuries and a broken arm. He also cracked a couple of my ribs. I never told you this before but Roy always brought women to our house and had sex in front of me. He even let his sons use these women. It wasn't one time, but over and over again. He would say how he liked real women, not a big fucking pig like me. I was only there to clean up the place and cook for him."

"So, what's happening now?" I asked.

"The neighbors heard the disturbance and called the police. They arrested Roy and he's now in lockup. He doesn't have the money to post bail so he will have to stay in jail till his trial next month. I have already applied for a divorce from the monster. I'm no longer afraid of him or his sons," she replied.

"Where are his sons now?" I asked.

"Last I knew they were still at the trailer. One is eighteen now and the other seventeen. They are bad boys, just like their father. They took all my things and threw them in the front yard and some neighbors gathered them up for me and contacted the women's shelter. I was released from the hospital and moved here for now. I'm so sorry you had to drive all this way for nothing. I couldn't contact you because they busted up my computer and besides, I don't know if I can type with one hand."

"God, I feel so sorry for you; I wish there was something I could do," I said.

"It's not your problem Herman, it's mine. I should have left him years ago. Too bad I didn't meet a nice man like you back then. Life might have been so much better."

"Beth, you know I love you, I know you do. Not just the writer but the whole person that is Beth Wilson. Will you come back to the States with me and become my wife?"

"My God, Herman, that is quite an offer but I can't do that to you. You have your own life to lead. Besides, I have to be here for the trial next month. I don't want that bastard getting off because I wasn't there to testify."

"I have a solution I think. I've been making extra money cleaning the church since mom passed away. I will save as much as I can and come back in a couple of months to get you. By then the trial will be over and so will the divorce. I'll take you back with me and you can become Mrs Herman Howell."

"I like you an awful lot Herman, but I don't know about us getting married."

"I understand, most people think I'm a few cards short of a full deck. I'm not exactly God's gift to women and I surely don't deserve someone as nice as you."

"That's not it at all, Herman. You're the sweetest, nicest and most loving man I've ever met. It's just... It's just..."

"What is it, Beth?"

"It's just that Roy hurt me badly inside and I will never be able to give you children. I'm sorry."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,705 Followers