Obsession

Story Info
She longs to please him.
1.8k words
4.11
22.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I wish you had said yes M.

-Me

**************

Sir,

I am obsessed with thoughts of your skin against mine. The heat radiating off your skin, your sweat mixed with my kisses, your taste in my mouth, your hair in my hands, your lips on my breasts, your fingers in me.

My hands on your face, my legs around your waist and you in me. Such longing, such need. I need to feel you deep within me. I want it to hurt. I want it to tear. I want it to remind me of what I am. Of what I long to be.

You take me into the bedroom by the hand, but this is not love. This is fucking. That is what I need, what I crave, what I want. You pull at me in urgency, faster, faster. Your breath quickens. I can hear that you need me. I can taste that you crave me. I can smell that you want me.

You laugh at my pace, too slow for your needs. You want to fuck me. You pull at my clothes. I feel your breath in my ear. You whisper softly like a lover, "I fucking want you now. I need to feel my cock in your pussy...hurry my slut, hurry."

You tear at my blouse, the buttons fall to the floor like hard diamonds. You kneel down to tear at my skirt. Your strong hands tear at my clothes. A final tug and I am left standing half naked. You look up at me.

Your gaze lingers. It scans what is yours to command. Your gaze caresses my legs, but you waste no time on such nonsense. You stop and stare at my center, the silky soft triangle so dark and inviting. You groan when you fingers make contact and the dampness leaves its mark on your fingertips. Your fingers search urgently, lost deep within the folds. You thrust your fingers in and out, the dampness trailing down leaving its mark on your hand. My knees weaken. My head falls back, my hands clutch desperately at my breasts. "Oh Sir, I'm so wet....I am yours to have....."

Your gaze continues up, my breasts still covered by silk and ribbons, my blouse hanging at my shoulders.

I look down and groan. My fingers reach out for your hair, so beautiful, so black and long, caressing your neck. Your hair so inviting, silk strands that I twirl with my fingertips.

You stare up at me. Your fingers find their way to your mouth. My taste fills your mouth. You suck desperately and moan. You lean forward, desperate to taste me. You push me onto the bed and roughly spread my legs.

One of my hands tangled up in your hair, guiding you closer to me. The other finds its way to my pussy, I open myself, I want you taste me. You kiss me, you lick me, you bite me. I groan and try to close myself off, but your grip forces my knees further apart. Your kisses, your licks and bites bring me to the edge. You know that you have me, yet you will not give me relief.

You stand and say, "Sit up my slut......Hurry, I have needs."

Not fast enough. Your hands clutch at my hair, you drag me up. "I SAID SIT UP MY SLUT. I want my cock in your mouth."

Your hand softly lifts my chin and your fingers roughly open my mouth. You gently shove them in my mouth, two then three. I gag and look up at your eyes, so dark and piercing. I suckle your fingertips hungry to please you.

My own fingers find their way to the center of my open legs. I yearn, my fingers hard on my clit.

You grunt and say, "Enough of this....."

I see you struggle with your clothing. Your hands shake as you undo your belt and your pants. You refuse to meet my gaze. I whisper gently, "Its okay my love, I'm scared too..."

The sharp sting of your hand surprises me. I'm reeling with pain, confusion and desire as I bring my hand to my face, softly rubbing where your hand just caressed me. I look up at your eyes, so dark and cloudy.

Each word falls from your mouth like sharp blades. "Listen to me carefully, my slut. You do as I say. You speak when given permission. Don't you ever forget that, is that understood?"

I shake my head gently. I know my place. It comforts me.

"Take off my pants. Give me my belt."

I do as I am told.

You stand naked before me. I cannot help but stare at your manhood, jutting proudly from your center. You are so hard, so long. My mouth waters at the thought of licking you gently, of tasting you fully, of swallowing your cum.

"You may speak my slut."

"May I please you, Sir? May I touch you, Sir?"

You nod your head slightly in accord.

I'm blown away by your body, so long, so hard, so delicious. You see my hands tremble as I reach for your cock. I look up and notice your sneer. Your sardonic laugh falls loudly on my ears.

"You are mine. I own you."

I am reminded. I am conquered. I am yours. I nod in consent.

My hand softly caresses your cock. So silky, so sweet, such power. I am beholden. I am enraptured, so deeply in lust. I tug gently, I stroke softly. I feel your pulse beneath my fingertips. One hand caresses your length and I stroke you. The other wraps around your balls, my hands on you, my fingers softly kneading pulling you downward.

You gasp and moan. "Ohhhhh......aaahhh....my slut.... Oh my slut..... Open your mouth."

I smile and look to your eyes. I lick my lips slowly. I savor in anticipation of your taste. I open my mouth. My eyes fill with tears, I gasp at the force. Your cock fills me completely, and I gag at the length. You are pleased. Your hands roughly grab my head and guide me onto your cock. My hands wrap around you, caressing your ass, gripping you tightly as you continue to thrust.

"Fuck....oh fuck....don't stop..." you moan.

Hot tears fall gently from my eyes, my saliva runs down the nape of my neck, but you are so pleased. I hang on to your waist. I inhale your scent deeply. There is no other place I would rather be. You grunt and moan loudly. I know you are close. I grip your ass tighter, my nails digging into your flesh. My gasps fill the silence.

"You please me well my slut."

My heart fills with joy at your words.

"Thank you Sir."

"Tell me, my little slut, tell me what you want......"

You know me so well. You know what I need. You know what I crave. You know what I want.

"You know what I want Sir..."

"Tell me my slut. Tell me. I want to hear the words from your mouth."

You tease my mouth with your fingers.

"I want you in me Sir."

You smile widely, "I know that my slut. Tell me where..."

"In me Sir.....in me...."

"Why are you being coy? Just tell me. You know I give you what you need..."

I nod in agreement.

"Alright then, I'll let you play this game....just once. I suppose you can whisper it in my ear. Come hear my little slut. Tell me what you need, whisper it in my ear...."

You lie on the bed and pull me toward you. I rest my head on your chest. I feel you stroke my hair softly. You take a deep breath.

My hands move lightly down to your cock. You are committed to memory, the feel of your skin engraved in my head, the hardness of your stomach, the patch of dark hair that leads to your cock. I am in awe of how beautiful you are. You are my heaven.

My soft hands grip you tightly. I bring my mouth to yours and I kiss you. Your hands grab my hair and pull me away. I strain against the force, my mouth seeking yours.

"No...no.....you must first tell me what you want...."

You loosen your grip and I bring my soft lips to your ear. I whisper ever so lightly, "I need you in me Sir...in my behind."

You shiver although my breath is hot and warms your face.

Emboldened I continue, "I want you in my behind Sir.....I want to feel you stretch me and tear me.... I want to feel your cock in my ass....I want you to make me scream. I want you to fuck me hard until you mark me as yours. I need your hot cum on my ass, on me."

Your smile is my reward. "I always give you what you need my slut."

You lie on me, your chest on my back. Your hands travel the length of my body. You open my legs with your knees. You bring my hands up and hold them tightly above my head. You tighten the belt around my wrists. My eyes snap open in surprise. I struggle against the restraint.

"Listen carefully, my slut. Stop your struggle. You'll only hurt yourself. I am giving you what you need."

My hands are tied to the bed. My hands no longer serve me. Your cock strains against my ass. I feel your hot breath against my neck, you lick me so gently. Your hands open me. Your grip tightens. It hurts me.

I feel your thumb inside me. I shudder and moan deeply. Your thumb in my ass, two fingers in my pussy.

"Oh Sir.....I want you so bad....I need you so much...."

You continue possessed. Your strokes do not temper the urge building deep within me. I am insane with desire. I whisper urgently, "Please Sir...please give me what I want...."

You bring your head to my breasts. You suckle me deeply, your tongue swirling around my nipple, flicking the tip of your tongue on it gently, before you bite down deeply. My hands instinctively flail towards my breasts, but are captive. I struggle against the restraint, my back arches as you bite down again and again. You suckle me gently. Again and again. Your fingers in me, they never relent.

I cry out in ecstasy. I need your relief.

"Please Sir..please....I need it so bad Sir...."

Your hands open my ass and you enter me. You are exquisite. The length of your cock burns me, tears me apart. I cry out in silence. The pain is intense. I savor the joy.

Your thrusts remind me that I am yours, only yours, forever yours. I moan and cry out.

"Oh....oh....oh....that feels so good Sir....so good....."

My voice spurns you on. Your thrusts complete me. I hear you moan in pleasure. I hear you cry out, "My slut...my good little slut."

I cum in waves that travel the length of my body. I bring my ass up to meet your hard thrusts. My restraint cuts into my wrists. I feel the pain sharply. I savor the joy.

You are my heaven.