Obsession

Story Info
lost in extreme lust
1.3k words
2.63
31.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just laid there, too drained and exhausted to move. Reeking of sex. Breath with the sent of genitalia. Dried semen stuck to her hair from the night before. Her own juices resting along her heaving breasts with piercing nipples and dripping down her own thick lips. Some not even her's, but of other women; not sure of how they got there. Thinking back to her night, the dark caressing her sweat-lubricated body. Wishing to relive all of it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Humping and heaving with some guy; her boyfriend of course but with her sexual energy added to the darkness of that room, she would think that if he was someone else, she would not give a damn. "It felt good," she thought, trying to catch her breath. "I'll never do that much again." Feeling the throbbing between her legs; her juices oozing out, staining the carpet floor with her blood and cum and the semen of five men. Maybe six.

She looks around, getting reacquainted with her surroundings. She spots a shadowy figure from a view in between her legs by the rear of the room. A nude woman laying on a collapsed coffee table; features of her face obscure; completely drowned in semen glistening on what little outside light entering the room. She continues to stare at the pretzel-twisted woman wondering at what point did the coffee table collapse realizing that, that's what she gets for trying to have a foursome. More details coming clear; she notices that the broken-off table legs were stabbed deep up her anus and several up her vagina; both just within reach of her right foot. She grasps one of the table legs protruding from this woman in between her toes using great effort and begins to fiddle with it in an attempt to get a reaction. Possibly even learn her name. Loud crackling of her juices being fondled filled the room. With no response after several minutes, she shoves the table legs deeper within the female just for a goof. Now not being able to tell by sight if the table legs were really there to begin with; completely enveloped in her incredible Snatch; totally swallowed.

To that woman's left is the image of a second woman; darker by complexion; The gleam of a wine bottle is visible protruding also from her vagina. She kicks at it with her left foot with little success. The crackle of juices filling the silent room once again. A third attempt only wedges it within deeper; the dark woman uttering a slight moan. Of pain or gratitude is unsure. Several more taps finally dislodge the bottle to find that it was still full. Wine rapidly gushing out onto the rug from both the bottle and the female. A strong odor of booze hitting the air. Her mouth begins to water and drool like never before over the sudden aroma; begging for just a sample of that liquor; from any source. Too tired to get to it. Too tired to move. It's warm contents continuing to empty; reaching her foot. Moaning in ecstasy, imagining that it all was the female's warm cum drowning her foot.

Her only desire then was to cum. And cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and cum and never stop cumming. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; she chanted. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; until the room flooded. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; until she drank of her own cum. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; until the world flooded. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; until she swam in her own cum. Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, cum; until she drowned in her own cum. To cum forever. Alas, interest faded.

Looking around the room again, she catches an odor not of herself and turns to her high left. Lying beside her is another woman; face out of sight; tide to a radiator. With exceptional massive breasts; no, amorphous breasts and a beaten façade. A body she herself would torture and fondle for nights on end, weeks at a time if given the chance. From her view, she can easily see up this woman's widen vagina with her legs open to her. And can barely make out a dim, glowing object from within. She reaches over wit her heavied left hand and begins to probe this woman's massive cavity. Soft fingers slipping on the lubricated object. After several more minutes also without response, she pulls out a huge, glowing dildo lodged deeply within her some how and to her amazement, was almost twice the thickness of her wrist and about eleven inches in length. Maybe fourteen. Astonished, she brings the object to her mouth and begins to allow the ever-sweet juices to drip down into her mouth; one after the other with one long strand stretched and still connected to its original owner a yard away.

Now dry, she tries to insert it within herself; feeling something being pushed in deeper as well. But being to weak to force it in, she lets it drop to the rugged floor with a loud thump as her head continues to pound. Pound; mirroring her actions earlier. Pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding, pounding. Never-ending pounding. A dim hum is heard in the room. Staring up at the spinning ceiling, reaching down to remove a vibrator of her own; still going; batteries running dead. Forgotten. Her third pack of the evening. Realizing her desperation, her need for more. And as she begins to finger herself through the night, he walks into the room. Her third of the night. Or was it her fourth. Accompanied by definitely her first; both asking for the obvious with their eyes (if she could see them) and with their still erect penises. They called for any others (more men) who still laid awake. Each entering; with willing manhoods; each larger than the last. As her throbbing slowly escapes her, she begins to show a smile; opening her legs for "seconds". Still fingering herself; now with both hands. Enthusiastic. Denying her body rest. Forcing to provide more fluids. Simply to continue and continue and continue and continue.

Neverending.

She writes this alone at her nightstand lit by a solitary, flickering candle. Polaroids of all sorts of nude women having violent sex carpeted the floor. Groin pulsating and throbbing; she begins to print her latest from her desktop as she begins to mimic the sexual character within. Friction calling her name. Typing stops; she pauses. She reaches for the page with her free hand as it is stained by her juices. She tosses the page aside joining a stack of others; also stained, reaches for her nightstand drawer, pulls out her plaything, blows out her candle and plans for chapter twelve...

The sounds of flowing crackling juices fill the room.