Obsession

Story Info
College boy's obsession with a helping neighbor.
1.1k words
3.01
45.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true experience; some things have been changed for security purposes.

*****

College boys obsession with a helping neighbor

It was my sophomore year at Missouri Western State University. I had just traveled back from Colorado, bringing with me most of my belongings. I decided that I wanted to stay in St. Joseph. I didn't want to miss a chance to be seen by a recruiter because I was out of town, so moving here seemed like a good idea. I hated living in the dorms and decided to rent an apartment right off 22nd and Jules. A duplex isn't bad for a small town like this. I was minutes away from the school, the belt, hospital, downtown, heck I was in the middle of town.

I had spent most of my day moving things with some of my football buddies. It was getting close to night fall and my buds left me. I didn't have any real big items to worry about. I continued moving things in. It wasn't long when I heard someone ask if I could use an extra set of hands. I wasn't going to argue. I handed the person the two boxes I was carrying.

"Hey, I'm Damon! Thanks for the extra set of hands!" I grabbed a few more boxes out of my truck.

"Oh, it's not a problem. I know what it's like to not have help moving everything in. And my name is Amber." I was kind of taken aback. I thought Amber was a guy. Short hair, glasses, batman t-shirt, and ragged jeans. Her voice was a tad deep. It took me a while to get over that. I didn't realize how long until we had emptied out the truck 2 hours later.

"Thanks for your help. I would offer you a drink or some food but everything's packed and now I need to unpack." Amber walked over to a corner of boxes and started unpacking them. She stopped, pulled out her phone, and put on music. Carry on my wayward son... After talking to her for a few hours while moving and unpacking, I really thought that she's once cool chick. I looked at my watch and it was 11pm. "Wow! Look at the time! We've got almost everything unpacked and in the process I forgot to eat."

"NO problem, why don't you come to my house, I'll whip us up some food." We walked across the street to her house. Her porch had a round table, an outdoor love seat, and lilies growing in front of her porch. It was a nice set up. We walked in and were greeted by her two dogs. Her brother was gone helping their mom. The dogs eventually got used to me when dinner was served. Tuna and mayo with crackers. I had never had it before but it was amazing. 2am came around and we said our goodnights.

The next few weeks we would hang out a lot. I was really into her. One night I decided to try and kiss her and she pulled away. She was polite about it, but it just made me want her more. She told me she wasn't looking for anything. A few months later I tried to kiss her again, and again she pulled away. We had talked about out futures. She wanted to get married and have kids, although she was told she couldn't have any. She was up for adopting a kid or three. She wanted adventure in life.

A few weeks later she left for a few weeks on vacation. Those were the worst weeks of my year. I had become addicted to her. More than that I was obsessed with her. I followed her Facebook, texted and called, even emailed her every day. She barely responded which pissed me off. I didn't like being ignored by her. I knew her; I knew she was ignoring me. My mouth was watering and my pants bulging thinking about every detail of her. She wore green glasses, green was her favorite color, she wore a brave bracelet she got from a concert, she didn't always shave her legs but she didn't let them get out of control. She didn't wear bras, she had small breasts, and she wore boxers as they're more comfortable. She loved superheroes, punk rock, action movies, and she could play the drums. I had to have her.

She returned home, and I started stalking her. I wanted to know everything about her.

One night I followed her to her 2nd job, a phone repair place on the south belt. I waited for everyone to leave except her. I waited for her to start putting the blinds down and turning everything to closed. I got out of my truck and walked in.

"Hey Damon. I'm closing up. Did you need something?" I asked her to look up something for me. She walked over and locked the door with her keys and turned off the main lights. "This way people don't try to come in." I didn't give her the chance to sit down again. I grabbed her, covering her mouth, and I kicked her feet out from under her. I took a piece of duct tape and stuck it over her mouth, around her hands, and then I took my shirt off. I was straddling her. I pushed her shirt up revealing her small but round breasts. I smacked them, pinched her nipples, getting them nice and hard. I licked her all the way up to her neck.

I spent time nibbling on her ear, kissing her neck. She wasn't going to let me enjoy this though. I got her pants off her and seen she had recently shaved her pussy. Rubbing the back of her legs didn't do anything either. I started to lightly touch her pussy. She was trying to resist the excitement. I started to eat that pussy. It was good.

I undid my belt and took my pants off. My dick was stiff. I made sure to tease her now soaking pussy with my head for a while. Without warning I just rammed it in. I jackrabbited her pussy and then I pulled out. I waited a few minutes, and then slowly inserted my dick back in. I made love to her. Nice and slow. I could feel her tightening around me. She was going to cum. I slowed down even more dragging it out.

Finally it was too much and we both exploded. I stayed in her for a few minutes. Kissing her, fucking her, making sure that I was done. I got dressed. I told her she says anything to anyone and she'll regret it.

A few weeks later my grandpa was in town visiting. I told him about her. He wanted to meet the girl I fucked. He told me to invite her over. We hadn't been friends since that night, but she was kind and came over to meet him. He invited her in, and she walked into the living room. I followed. He stopped me saying, "Now, let's have some fun!"