Obsession

Story Info
Wife's diary shows she's another man's slut.
6.2k words
2.82
217.2k
37
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
863 Followers

Let's suppose you have a very pretty woman as your wife. Let's also suppose that you are a very jealous and possessive young man. Let's further suppose that your young wife has been acting strangely since you moved into the new apartment complex on the far side of town. Disappeared for a week, left a note saying she was at her mother's. (She wasn't, you'd checked.) Now she was missing for two days, no note, no phone message, no nothing. You know that she keeps a diary. Do you open it? Do you force the lock and expose her innermost thoughts?

I did.Istarted back just after we'd moved in.Ifound this:

"Tuesday. This is going to be a long entry. I have betrayed Andy's trust, broken my vows, and I feel horrible and wonderful about it all at the same time! It started at the pool. (She'd been going down to the complex pool in the afternoons.) I was readingBroken Vows, and didn't notice him right at first. (Kay often reads while walking.) He was a big man, 6'7" or so, snoring at the top of his lungs, braying like some tortured donkey. He had a great body, dark hair and long eyelashes. Even worse, his bright red speedo trunks looked like they had a billy club stuffed in them, jutting out at a forty five degree angle! I was drawn to him, pulled like some moth to a flame. I'd never seen a phallus that large before!As Istood over him, I could see the details of his big balls, pulled taunt by the swimsuit, even the veins on his mammoth shaft. I could even see the purple head, like a door knob from a fancy house, straining at the fabric outlining his 9 inch wrist thick penis."

"I stared and stared, hypnotized by his immense trouser snake. I didn't notice he wasn't snoring anymore. 'You are standing in my sun.' he said to me. I apologized, blushed, embarrassed at being caught looking. He suggested I get some sunscreen on before I burned. He helped with my arms and legs as I did my face and torso. He had a gentle touch. I laid down, and he straddled me. I found out his name was Ray, and introduced myself. He started rubbing my legs, then gave me a back rub. I felt his huge penis, still fully erect, gliding between my gluteal cheeks, and I found myself getting wet. I remembered what Alice had told me about big pricks, how her first husband could make her do anything because he was well hung. My vulva melted, eager to accept the overwhelming forces of this huge invader. My book was at the point where the heroine is being ravished. I read, I got wet. I responded to him."

"Ray didn't stop there. He untied my top, teasing the sides of my large breasts with his fingertips, as he kept lavishing attention on my back. Soon my bottom was untied, and he teased me there too. It was the middle of the afternoon, just an hour or so before the school let out. I felt his fingers teasing between my thighs, and I was so into my book I just spread them for him! The seduction of my book and the seduction of his hands became one, and my body responded to him. I climaxed, my chest flushed red, my eyes fluttered, and I realized that Ray had been fingering my clitoris and thrusting his hand in my vagina! I blushed red again, as Ray said 'Follow me to my apartment.' I was naked, my suit missing, my key pinned to the bra/top. I had no choice. I hugged my body to him to cover my nakedness as we made the short trip upstairs."

"In the apartment, Ray told me my swimsuit was in his trunks. He held them open with his hand, and invited me to fish for them. My hand grasped his

phallus, my other hand his balls. Ray kissed me then, and I was lost to his caresses. All I could think of was how his huge penis would feel inside of me. Ray didn't make me wait. He bent me over the back of a velor chair, slowly gliding the length of his member into me. It kept boring into me, thick as my wrist, splitting me open. Ray held my hips for purchase, then started slowly thrusting his full length inside me. He rubbed my clit with the chair, the insides of my pussy with his cock, the insides of my mind with the intensity of my feelings. My body responded as it never had before. The 'orgasm' I'd had at the pool seemed like a mere hiccup compared to the titanic explosions of pleasure that ripped through my body. Ray grunted, filling my channel with his sperm. He pulled away, but I had not had enough of him. My body cried out to touch him again, to feel him inside me. So I did the unthinkable. I took his penis in my mouth! How many times has Andy begged me, butIwould not do this for him? Yet in a moment of shameful violation of our vows, I offer any sexual favor to a man I've barely met!"

"He laid me down on his coffee table, my head draped off the end, while he kneels and feeds his soft shaft down my throat. I want to gag, but my desire to have him again overcomes even that. Pretty soon Ray is fucking my throat, my lips kissing his balls on each stroke. I'm starting to feel used, and cheap, like a whore. Almost like he can sense this, Ray pulls me up, drapes me over the chair, and penetrates me again. My body instantly responds, and I feel joy at his being inside me again. The degradation was worth it! Anything would be worth it! Ray lasts for a much longer time this time. He stops to fondle my breasts. He pulls my head back by the hair to kiss him. His phallus is inside me and I offer him anything. He makes me promise to serve him, to do as he asks, in exchange for the services of his cock. I'd agree to be whipped at this point, as he drives me into a frenzy of orgiastic and orgasmic lust, my body unable to do anything but surrender to his cock."

"Ray sends me home with only my bra top, he wants the bottoms as a souvenir. I scurry home in the shadows of the early afternoon, pretending I'm wearing a daring string bikini. I fix dinner for Andy, unable to even look him in the eye. He reads the paper, then watches T.V., then comes to bed to find me unusually passionate. I climax three times with him, proving that I still love him. My body is still thinking about Ray, and almost any touch pleases it."

"Wednesday. I go back to the pool. Ray is there. My nipples stiffen, my vulva lubricates. He massages me again. My body responds ten times as intensely as it did the day before. I am having an affair. The shame and the wanton lust of it drive my body to new heights of passion. Ray is in no hurry today. He fingers my naked body on the pool lounge chair like a doctor might examine you in his office. He finally determines I'm ready, taking me to his apartment, wearing a bikini for the first time. Inside, he lays me down on the coffee table, eager to have my mouth service his shaft. I do so gladly, fingering my own labia, slick with excitement, rubbing my clitoris into a frenzy of need. I go to pull off, but Ray holds my hair, fucking my mouth with a hard look in his eye, as his hairy balls bounce on my forehead. Ray pulls back just enough to leave the plum of his shaft in my mouth, and then he is spurting. Blob after blob of his semen coats my tongue, it's salty, but not altogether unpleasant. At this point, my body will accept nearly anything that leads it to the pleasure it experienced the day before."

"Ray makes me suck and lick his balls as my hands caress his soft thick shaft. He plays with my vagina and clitoris like a kid who really isn't interested in the toy, but doesn't want to quit playing either. When he is hard again, his huge shaft fills me and he fucks me fiercely, driving my mons into the velor chair, rubbing the cloth against my seam. I am being rubbed inside and out. My body quivers, shivers, and thrashes in the throes of multiple orgasms. I see stars. The next thing I see is Ray's slimy shaft pushed into my face as he forces open my mouth. He is spurting, and I am still not quite conscious. I am drowning in his sperm, I think to myself, and someone is trying to make me eat a Popsicle all at once. Ray plays out this same sequence of events three times."

"I am so late getting home thatIcannot fix Andy a decent meal. I grab a microwave meal from the fridge and shower quickly. Andy doesn't even notice, between the evening paper and the T.V. He does however find me ravenously hungry for his soft, truly loving touch in bed. I know Ray does not love me. I know Andy does. He proves it to me with every caress. After he climaxes, I suck him hard, and he is wildly passionate with me. I have decided that I will deny Andy nothing I have given Ray."

"Thursday. I go to the pool, wearing my most daring black bikini. Ray is not there. I fidget and read my book, hoping he will show up. Finally, I gather my nerve and go to his apartment. Ray has a friend with him, Rick, a wiry, geeky, long stringy dirty-haired, dirty mouthed little punk. Ray grabs me, tickling me, teasing my body. We play. I forget Rick is even there as Ray undoes the clasp on my top, fondling my breasts as I sit spread eagled on his lap. I can feel his erection through his trunks and my suit. He keeps on kissing me as his hands roam over my body. I lift up to let him remove my suit bottom as he slides off our swimming gear. His hands seek out my channel, two fingers roughly filling me as the other teases my throbbing clit. Ray shifts his weight to impale my body on his shaft, his hands on my hips. My head snaps forward to see Rick, naked and stroking his thin shaft, taking pictures with a camera he holds in one hand. Ray is inside me, and I am confused. There is something wrong here, but it feels so right I cannot help myself. I bounce gently on Ray's lap, uncaring."

"Rick walks over to us. He offers me his shaft. I shake my head in refusal. Ray says sternly 'You promised to do whatever I wanted. I want you to suck off Rick right now!' Against my better judgment, I take his petite phallus into my mouth. Ray guides my hands up to his balls and small shaft, saying 'Do everything for him you would do for me. Rick is so turned on that he takes only a few minutes to climax, spurting his caustic goo into my mouth. I have never tasted anything that tastes that bad before, like raw ammonia mixed with curdled milk. Rick and Ray both laugh as I try to clean my mouth on the couch, unwilling to let Ray's manhood from between my thighs. Rick leaves, and Ray rewards me by screwing me doggy style the rest of the afternoon, playing with my clit and just basically driving me delirious with lust."

"I pad home and shower, to find a message from Andy: we are going out for dinner. Andy wines me, dines me, and sixty nines me. I drink his sperm for the very first time. I am so relieved he doesn't taste like Rick I start crying. Andy misinterprets this as my shame at the degradation of oral sex. I play along just to not have to tell him the truth. We make wonderfully soft, tender, erotic love before I fall asleep safe in his arms. Andy is like a new man this morning, strutting and confident."

"Friday. I go to the pool, no Ray. I go to his apartment, he is not there either. I go back home and he calls. He wants me to go over to Rick's. I am to spend the night there. I blow up. Ray is angry at me too. Tells me I am breaking my promise to him. He tells me that I had batter reconsider. He tells me that if I fail him, I will regret it and be punished for it. I tell him to go to hell if he thinks he can order me to sleep with his friends. He tells me to remember what I just said, so that when I beg on my knees, I will remember the right words to say."

"Andy and I go out dancing. It is great to be romanced by this man who loves me so much. I almost spill my guts, tell him everything, but he starts telling me of how proud he is that I've become more liberal in the bedroom. He feels so special that I have offered myself to him in this way. I cannot cheapen this by telling him, so I tell him how much I loved his eating me out last night. We are eager again, like when we were first married, to embrace and to hold each other. We go home to a romance novel addict's dream: a long soothing massage in the jet tub, while I sip wine, looking deeply into his eyes in the flickering candlelight. I relax completely, as Andy carries me to our bed. He gives me a long, sensuous night of foreplay and oral sex, culminating with the most tender lovemaking we've ever had together. I love you, Andy."

"Saturday.Iwent to the pool, No Ray..."

"Sunday. Went to the pool, his apartment, no Ray. My pussy is burning with need. I crave him in ways I can't even describe..."

"Monday. Drove myself crazy looking for Ray.Icurse myself for not finding out where Rick lives..."

"Tuesday. Made a real scene. Ray was at his apartment. He won't talk to me. Wouldn't even open the door to let me in! Says I have to apologize first. He tells me to go to a little bar and restaurant on the south side, Friday night at seven. Wear my best lingerie, heels, and a very sexy dress. Be willing to doanything he asks withanyone he asks..."

"Wednesday. No Ray anywhere..."

"Thursday. No Ray anywhere..."

"Friday. My body is driving me crazy with lust for Ray. At this point I would sacrifice my first born child, if I had one. Ray leaves a message on the answering machine, which I quickly erase, reminding me of all of his terms and conditions, and demanding that I be neither one minute early nor one minute late. Rick will be there with his camera to document everything. This is my one and only chance, so I'd better not screw this one up, Ray said coldly. I go through my drawers, looking for garters, hose, push-up bra, French-cut panties. The only thing I can find that matches his requirements is my anniversary gift from Andy, a hot little red set that I haven't worn in over a year.Ifind my black slit skirt dress with the plunging neckline. My black stiletto heels, a belt-purse, quick make-up and hairdo.Iam ready."

"I go to the bar, ask for the manager. He tells me Ray's private party is expecting me. I'm right on time. A panel in the wall opens up, and he bolts it shut with a deadbolt and puts a lock on it after I pass through. He leads me down the cramped hallway, past a dutch door which opens onto a bar storeroom, the only restroom, to a room filled with five booths of bright red leather. Ray is at the back booth. Everyone claps as I enter. The manager turns and goes back to the bar. I tell Ray I've come to do as he asked. He says 'that isn't good enough' I ask him what he wants and he says 'You take your dress off, put it on that coat hanger on the other side of the room. Then you come back and get on your knees, beg me to let you do whatever I ask, and then do it without even so much as a second of your crap, THAT will be good enough.' I do as he says. Fourteen pairs of eyes follow me as I cross the room. As I turn back, they are all watching me in my lingerie."

"I wonder what Ray is going to do. He has already put me on display. I know he wants to embarrass me, make his point. I kneel before him, and beg. I reach for his crotch, but he grabs my hands. 'Not yet. Serve us our drinks. Place your orders back at the dutch door. Go.' So I scamper around, getting the drink orders. Nearly everyone wants beer. I go to the dutch door, and ring the buzzer there. The manager comes back and asks what I want. I tell him the drink orders, and he asks for payment. I tell him to put the drinks on Ray's tab. He tells me Ray has already paid, it's me who has to pay. I tell him I don't have any money. He tells me he doesn't want money, he was thinking about a trade. I ask him what he has in mind. He says he'll take my bra and cop a feel. I tell him to forget it. He tells me to go tell Ray that before he does."

"Suddenly panicked,I unsnap my bra and hand it to him. His cold hands grab my boobs, and I shiver as my nipples stiffen. He toys with me, enjoying being able to feel me up. He gets the drinks and cops one more feel for the road. I enter the room, my nipples stiff, and I am more conscious of my breasts than I have been since high school, when they were first large enough to attract the attention of men. They are attracted, looking at their first full sight of my large globes with unreserved lust. I find myself getting turned on despite myself."

"I'd never thought about being stripped naked slowly before a roomful of men before, even in my fantasies. Ray takes me into his lap, kissing me and rubbing my tits until he is fully erect. He then pushes me off, so hard I land sprawled on the carpet, ordering me to get them another round of drinks. I go back to the manager. I haggle with him. He will take nothing less than my panties. He takes them off, rubbing his ice-cold fingers into my slit. It is cold and hot all at the same time. I was already wet, but his beer soaked fingers add a strange scent to the muskiness of my arousal. I carry the drinks back proudly on my tray, proud and confident, until it hits me that what Ray is doing is offering my sexual services to all his friends. I stumble, and spill the drinks on the floor. Everyone laughs. I go back to the dutch door."

"The manager is furious. He cleans up the mess. I beg him to settle down. He says 'if you're gonna give me a job, you better make sure it is the right kind!' I kneel, unzip his pants, pull out his short thick cock, and start sucking. The girth reminds me of Ray, and my pussy wets itself all over again. I make short work of him, and am grateful that his sperm is mild. He gives me fresh drinks, which I deliver. The men are no longer content just to look at me. They tease my nipples, grab my ass, pull on the tufts of my silky black pussy hair. Ray kisses me, pressing me against him. I feel his erection through his pants and my wetness splashes all over the front of his trousers as he rubs my mound. He takes me to the center of the room and grabs two metal frame black leather chairs. Their soft padding takes my hands and knees as he thrusts into me. I am so grateful I actually start crying. Another one of the men thrusts his phallus in my face, and I suck him. I know this is what Ray wants. His friends take me, one after the other. I am sucking on Ray when I swear that Ray is also entering my pussy! It was the manager, and being double teamed by them drives my body wild. One by one the guys fill my mouth and fill my vagina. Ray keeps telling me I need to use words like 'cunt' and 'cock'. So their cocks filled my cunt, one by one their slimy shafts were sucked hard again, and I gave myself to them without a whimper of protest."

"Part of my penalty was to spend the next week with Rick, doing anything he asked of me.Iquickly call home, leaving a message for Andy telling him I'm going to Mom's for the week. Rick takes me home, like a trophy. He tells me a man like him could never score with women that looked like I do, until he hooked up with Ray. He shows me a photo album, devoted to my affair with Ray. He has pictures from the very first day. I realize the movements I saw in the bushes weren't wind, they were Rick with his camera. He tells me that Ray has another copy, and they have yet a third copy in a safe place. The pictures are hot, but they turn me cold inside. I have been used. I am being used."

"Rick lays me down on his bed. He gives me a nice massage, which is very relaxing. He rubs me down with baby oil. He fingers me between my legs and I wet for him. Then he starts stroking the opening of my anus. I object and he tells me I have to do this. 'The consequences could be much worse than taking it up the ass' he says. "

"'What of your husband? Would he like a copy of our little porno album?' I am crushed, defeated. I yield. Rick strokes his finger in and out of me as he fingers my slit with his other hand. I am turned on and repulsed all at the same time. I cannot resist moaning, which Rick takes as his cue. He presses the bulb of his phallus into my anus, violating the portal I'd imagined one day giving to Andy. He strokes into me, pulling me onto my side so that he can easily reach my slit. He screws me in the ass for what seems like hours, and my body responds to him despite how I feel about him. When he finally climaxes inside of me the totality of the day's events leave a deep and impenetrable stain of shame on my entire body."

craigool
craigool
863 Followers
12