Obsession: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Christian*

I didn't want to drug her again but she was so tense that I knew she would struggle during the examination. She began to lie still so I knew it must be working. I opened her legs and inserted the speculum with some resistance. Her pussy was so tight it was hard for me to get the tool inserted all the way. I slowly opened her to look at her cervix and was delighted to find her hymen was still intact. She was a virgin. I was overcome with joy at this discovery that I would be the one to take her. I would be the only man who has ever had her. She would be mine and mine alone. I heard her whimper as I took a small tissue sample and then closed her. I wanted to make sure she was healthy enough to eventually bear my children. We would make beautiful offspring together.

After seeing inside her I couldn't control my urges. I wanted to take her and feel inside her with my hard dick. I couldn't take it any longer. The drugs were wearing off and she was regaining what little strength she had.. I had to show her who her master was, I had to make her obedient to me. My sadistic urges were uncontrollable and I tore off her robe to expose her succulent breasts. I started to lick her pink nipples, making them grow hard with my touch. She startled and was about to scream out so I held my hand over her mouth and positioned her on the bed ready for insertion of my dick. She struggled underneath me and the look of desperation in her eyes only drove me to want her more. I fondled her small nipples in my hand as the other left her mouth and held her hands firmly above her head. She cried out to me, "Christian, please!" But all I heard was, "Christian, please take me." She moaned with arousal as I started to suck her nipples harder, nibbling them softly. I could hold her hands in place the whole time but needed them to explore her so I reached for the side drawer where I kept the silk ropes. Holding both her small wrists with one hand, I tied her hands to the bed post. I then reached down to her center and she was already flowing with juices ready to fuck.

I pushed on her plump clit with my thumb and she shrieked and arched her back under my weight. I rubbed it gently using her juices as lubricant and her breathing started to become gasps like she was fighting her urges so much that she couldn't breathe. My dick grew harder as beads of precum rolled off the head. She moaned out to me to please stop but I kept rubbing until I could feel she was close to climax and then I stopped abruptly. She wasn't going to cum without my dick inside her to enjoy it too.

She had become weak and was trembling underneath me as my dick found its way between her small labia folds. I held it there and watched her scared face staring back at me before I kissed her hard grabbing her hair and pushing her closer to me and arched her back to maximize my insertion. I then opened her trembling legs wider to make my entrance. She lay scared on the bed while her arms were immobilized and her legs pinned open with the weight of my pelvis pressed in to hers. The more she cried the more irresistible she became to me and I wanted her so bad.

She became still with anticipation as I pulled my pelvis back ready to enter her. I slowly pushed the head of my dick into her tight virgin pussy. I had underestimated how tight she was and feared if I went any further I might tear her in two but her gasp made her mouth a perfect "O" and I knew if I broke her she would feel pain followed by extreme pleasure so I slowly pushed past the resistance further into her. The walls of her pussy squeezed around my thick shaft but having made her wet helped lubricate my entrance. I continued until I was almost fully in and I felt her hymen on the tip of my enlarged penis. Her eyes widened and before she could scream out I drew back and impaled he with all my weight, breaking her hymen with my huge dick. The look on her face was priceless and I kissed her and let her become adjusted to the size of my dick before I went any further.

*Amelie*

There was no escape from what was going to happen. He had complete power over my body and was going to take me. It was startling how Christian went from nurturing to empowering so quickly. I never imagined my first time would be with a man I had only known for such a short time yet he seemed to know so much about me it was eerie. The way he was rubbing my clit and touching all the right places made me want to lose control of my body and relinquish myself to him. I wanted so much to give in to the bursts of pleasure that were coming from my center but before I could, he stopped.

I was terrified when I felt the tip of his penis begin to enter me. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before and strangely I felt like I was being filled and made whole. I needed more of him inside me and it was as if he were reading my mind. He slowly pushed further into my vaginal canal, stretching it open as far as it would go without tearing. Every inch he pushed the closer he became to taking my virginity. Just as I thought he had made it all the way to the hilt, he pulled back without warning and impaled me hard piercing my hymen with his engulfed penis. I screamed out in pain and felt a warm liquid run down my thigh. He removed his penis and I could see it was blood but he didn't seem to mind. He pushed himself as far in to my vagina as his long member would fit and each time he withdrew I felt him stretching me to fit him like a glove.

The pain of my virginity being taken slowly subsided and gave way to a building up of intense pleasure. Every time he impaled me I felt closer and closer to losing it and orgasm. I craved him; I clenched my vaginal muscles in an attempt to hold him in me. I wrapped my legs tightly around him and started to move my hips to meet his pace. I loved the feeling of relinquishing all control to him as he took me relentlessly. I couldn't move, I couldn't escape, all I could do was lay there and enjoy the pleasure he was giving me. Soon the sexual tension had built up in me too much and I needed to release it. Every stroke inside of me built up a ball of bliss that wanted to explode. He looked into my eyes and could see I was nearing my climax so he hurried his pace and pushed in to me harder and harder, pounding my virgin slit. Suddenly my body convulsed and I spasm with ecstasy. The ball of pleasure exploded and shook my body with bliss unlike anything I had ever known. My vagina muscles spasm and clenched down on his shaft. It must have been too much for Christian too because as my vagina held him inside me, I felt a rush of warm liquid enter my womb as his balls emptied their contents deep inside me.

Christian panted from exhaustion as he lay on top my glistening sex soaked body. I could feel my pussy still convulsing from the residual orgasm. He caught his breathe and kissed my forehead before gently removing his bloodied dick from my vagina. The warm liquid began to trickle down to my puckered ass. "Where are my manners," Christian said as he grabbed a wet towel from the bath and proceeded to gently clean my sex. I could do nothing but lay in disbelief re accounting what had just happened.

*Christian *

The little tear at her opening was a clear indication that I had gone too far, pushed too hard. My large dick was too much for her tiny slit to handle. Sometimes you have to endure a little pain to feel the pleasure from the look on her face, I could tell she had experienced heaven at my will. Still, my sadistic side got the best of me. I didn't want her first time to be like this but I had waited so long and couldn't resist her any longer. I hated the power she had over me so much that it drove me to overpower her, to show her who her master is. She needed to know that I had complete control over here, that her old life was gone and her new life with me was just beginning.

To be continued...

12