Obsession and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard voices through the door. Duke had returned and the two of them were bantering in the living room. Suddenly it was quiet, and then the pounding started on my ceiling. My penis, which had deflated after being soundly wanked by me, started to stir, and after listening to five minutes of pounding and moaning it was erect again. I knew then there was some wiring within me that found her behavior to be unbelievably arousing - having her perform with another man for my benefit. Sure enough, after ten more minutes of intense fucking I heard her voice as clear as a bell yelling, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" at the top of her lungs. I was prepared. I had been stroking my cock, waiting to hear those magic words. When I heard her bellowing, despite having whacked off minutes before, long ropes of cum spurted out of my cock, hitting my face and neck. Yeah, that turned me on big time.

The next day I was in my room minding my own business when there was a knock on my door. I figured it was the housekeeper, stopping by for her check. I opened it absentmindedly, about to turn away to get the house checkbook. Instead it was Jessica, grinning ear to ear. "I'm having a bit of an issue with the latest chapter of our accounting textbook. I was hoping you could help me."

"Help her?" I asked myself. Of course I would. One on one time with the woman of my dreams? Need you ask? I decided to play it slightly coy. "I can clear some time on my calendar to help you."

"Oh would you?" she asked in a slightly mocking tone. She knew that I would have walked over a bed of nails to be with her. My weak attempt at a game didn't play well with her. I decided to tell her what I really thought.

"I'm sorry if I was being a bit vague. Of course I'll help you. I would do anything for you. Is that better?"

"Much better."

"When did you want to start?"

"What about now?"

"Sure." I really wasn't doing anything.

"So you heard me last night?" she asked, as she arched her eyebrows.

I nodded. We were getting into embarrassing territory with this line of questions.

"Were you playing with yourself?"

I nodded again. We were now getting extremely personal.

"Tell me what you were thinking." Her tone of voice made it sound like a command and not an optional question. I had to think about whether I was going to answer that, and if so, how. I did conclude that she was getting off on this interchange as much as me! She wanted me to tell her so that her smutty little mind could feed off of it. I decided to oblige. Verbalizing this to her was making me hard.

"I was thinking about your beautiful tits, snowy white with pink nipples, swaying underneath you as Duke was pounding you from behind with his ten inch meat stick. The bed was banging against the wall with each savage thrust. You're about to let loose a blood curdling scream as an orgasm explodes within you. Then you scream, in sync with the motion of my hand, as a geyser of cum erupts from my cock." I wanted to hear her response, but all I got was a glassy eyed look of lust. I asked her, "So is that what you wanted to hear?"

She walked towards me, unzipped her jeans and shoved my hand inside her panties. They were positively drenched. She knew I could feel her wetness. " Does that answer your question?"

I left my hand in there, probing for her vagina. "Yes, I believe that does." It did, and then some. I found the fountain of wetness and dipped two fingers in it. She shuddered, her knees suddenly becoming weak. "Fuck me with your fingers, stud," she commanded.

I eagerly complied, My fingers became pistons inside her, revving her to a higher plane. She was shaking and liquid was splashing on my hand as the dam broke within her.

"Fucking shit!" she proclaimed to the heavens. Her cunt squeezed my fingers as if they were in a vise. Powerful contractions rippled through her as my fingering set off a chain reaction within her.

My dick was about to break my zipper. This was the hottest sex I had ever had and I still had all of my clothes on. I was eagerly awaiting her next move. It never came.

"So how about we crack our accounting textbooks?" she said as if the previous five minutes had never happened. I knew it had happened because my fingers still smelled like her pussy.

I didn't know what to say. I thought we were going to fuck. "But ... Jessica ..."

"That's all for now big boy. Play time is over."

I wanted to put my fist through the wall but relented. I retrieved my accounting textbook and proceeded to discuss the differences between cash and accrual accounting. I was starting to believe that all of this was a cruel joke.

We spent the next hour actually studying. It was an almost impossible task for me, as Jessica's cleavage was calling to me from behind her partially unbuttoned blouse. She knew it and I knew it. But part of the game apparently was not letting on that she was driving me absolutely crazy. We finally finished. I was eager to see if there was a reward.

"Thanks Daniel," she said with sincerity. "Here's something for you to think about when you see me tomorrow in our accounting class. She unbuttoned one more button on her blouse and casually pulled down one of the cups of her bra. I could see her fabulous tit, with the long pink erect nipple that I had always imagined. She pulled the cup back up, buttoned her blouse, and left without so much as a goodbye.

I was in love.

Chapter Two

Love hurts.

The next week Jessica spent every night fucking Duke while I pined away below, waiting for her to bellow "Fuck Yes!!" and for me to have another tumultuous orgasm. The icing on the cake was the posting of the scores on our latest accounting exam. I finished second to Regina Andrews. Now I wanted to find and destroy that bitch.

I was in my room fuming at this affront when Jessica walked into my room.

"Don't you knock first?" I asked in a somewhat imperial tone of voice.

"No," she answered, leaving no room for discussion.

"I wanted to thank you for your help on our accounting materials." She tossed a piece of paper in front of me. It was her exam, with a "100%" circled in red at the top. The test bore the name of "Regina Andrews."

My mind was spinning. "Why do you have Regina's exam?"

"Because I'm Regina Andrews. Jessica is my middle name. My mom's also named Regina, as is my grandmother, so I've gone by my middle name for as long as I can remember."

Fuck, I just helped Jessica beat me on the accounting exam. She was bedeviling me in more ways than one.

"Do you want me to give you a proper thank you?" She had to be kidding. Of course I did. I nodded.

She got on her knees and pulled my pants down to my ankles. She lowered my underwear with some difficulty as I already had a screaming erection. With my pants and underwear around my ankles I'm sure I looked like a pervert. She unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened the front clasp of her bra. Her enormous tits broke free of their lacy prison. She spit between her tits and moved forward, cradling my dick between them. She then put her hands underneath her luscious globes, moving them up and down and giving my cock the most intense tit fucking one could imagine. The sight of her on her knees massaging my dick with her delectable mammaries had me ready to cum in no time.

"No ... not yet," she said as she read my mind.

She used her hands to push her tits more tightly together, increasing the friction against my penis.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhhh," I moaned as the pressure became unbearable.

"Now!" she barked.

My first volley of cum hit the bottom of her chin, lewdly hanging down like a cum stalactite. Successive volleys hit her forehead and her left eye. What a vision. My cum had splattered her face and her tits were hanging out in all of their glory. Could it get any better? She was going to test me.

"Lick it off," she commanded.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Do it now."

A little voice in my head told me "do it." I did. Jessica reached down and stroked my cock to yet another erection as I lapped up my own cum from her face. It was the most disgustingly erotic thing I had ever done in my life. When I was done she grabbed my face and we shared our first kiss, a cum filled one. It seemed appropriate for the kind of relationship that was evolving.

Having just licked my cum off her face and swapped it with her with a kiss I felt as if I was entitled to ask a personal question.

"Why me?"

I wasn't prepared for the answer. "Because you are the kind of guy that I'm going to marry. Smart, funny, good looking, respectful and ambitious. Believe it or not I'm cut from the same cloth. I just happen to have a very kinky streak which I think you share."

"But what about Duke?"

"He's a great fuck, but nothing more. Just think of me as a thoroughbred that has to be taken out on the track every now and again. No offense to you, but even though you're fairly well endowed I doubt you could sustain a marathon fucking like Duke."

"I'd like to try."

She smiled. "Maybe someday."

Chapter Three

It was a week before finals. I was in second place overall to Regina Andrews in my accounting class. I wanted to beat her, so I'd been studying nonstop for the last few days. It was about 11 p.m. when I heard the familiar pounding and moaning in Duke's room. I was too busy studying to take the time to beat off, though the thought certainly entered my mind. I heard the "Fuck Yes!!" signaling Jessica's orgasm and the end of Round One. There was silence so I resumed my studying in peace.

Minutes later I heard my door open. No knock of course. It was Jessica, wearing nothing but one of Duke's old t-shirts that barely covered her crotch. Her tits and nipples were sticking out like ripe melons with a cherry on top. Her hair was disheveled and she had that "just fucked" look. Sexy doesn't even begin to describe what she looked like.

"Wanna midnight snack?" she asked.

I was hungry. I had skipped dinner. "Sure."

She sat at the head of my bed and raised up her knees. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, tousled her hair, showing me her bald pussy for the first time. The lips were red and swollen. She spread her legs further, showing me that there was a thick white liquid oozing out of her vagina. I knew what it was. It disgusted me more than when she made me lick my own cum off her face.

She pointed to her crotch. "Dinner is served."

I shook my head. But I wanted to.

She dipped one finger in her pussy and licked her cum coated finger. "Ummmm, tasty."

She then dipped her finger again in her sodden mess of a pussy and spread the jizz around each of her nipples. I watched, mesmerized, as she traced lazy circles around each of them, as my tongue involuntarily slipped out of my mouth.

"You've stared at my tits since the first accounting class, right?"

I nodded.

"You dream about my tits. How they'll taste. How they'll feel when you squeeze them in your hands. Tell me."

I felt a compulsion to confess. "Yes, I dream about your tits. I want to suck on them and make love to them."

"Come here. Lick them." She put her hands under her breasts and presented them to me. They were big and beautiful, with large pink areola and nipples. The glossy white skin beckoned me.

I couldn't resist. I hungrily sucked on her nipples, tasting another man's cum along with her delicious flesh. It tasted different than my cum, though not unpleasant, especially when laced with Jessica's pungent, flavorful pussy juice. The idea of tasting another man's cum unexpectedly aroused me. The fact that I was actually worshipping her tits aroused me even more.

I felt her hand on the top of my head, applying steady pressure, pushing my head lower. As my head reached her navel the smell of raw sex was overpowering, a combination of her pussy juices and his cum. I resisted, but not so much that she couldn't continue to push me lower until my nose was at her fragrant snatch. I could see dried cum splattered on her pussy lips and a thick gooey liquid flowing down to her anus.

I stuck my tongue out, cautiously touching the ooze and tasting it.

"Lick my cunt," she implored.

I stuck out the flat of my tongue and scooped up a large dollop of Duke's cum, starting my tongue at her anus and sweeping upward between her pussy lips and then across her clit.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed, as my submission to her was nearing completion. "Lick up my lover's cum."

Suddenly it felt as if all of the tumblers fell into place and that my unknown and untapped submissive tendencies were shown the light of day by this magnificent woman. My hand dropped to my throbbing penis, stroking it as I now eagerly lapped up the product of her union with Duke. My actions cut against the grain of my life, but I knew now that my life would take a different direction. I started to savor the gamey taste, now swabbing her anus with my tongue to gather up the last few drops that dripped out of her pussy. My task completed, I crawled up to kiss Jessica on the lips, sharing the remnants of Duke's cum.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's a good boy," she purred, stroking my hair and guiding my head to the promised land between her tits. I nuzzled as deep as I could within her massive cleavage, feeling the damp skin clinging to my face. I had not yet cum, but now I understood that it was her pleasure that governed mine.

Prologue

I ended up pursuing a career in finance, getting my MBA and then working for a prominent investment banking firm. I finally took a position with a well-known hedge fund, working for my wife, the owner. I'm sure you guessed that I married Jessica right out of college. She started a hedge fund that turned out to exceed her wildest dreams. But she still has that itch to push my buttons, so now we pursue our craft far away from our New York City home.

Now we have the motivation and the money to travel anywhere we like to satisfy her never ending cravings for the attention of men, while at the same time titillating my cravings for her.

And she goes by the name of Regina Andrews, which I think is very hot.

Maybe we'll show up in a bar in your city. You won't be able to miss her. She'll be the bossy platinum blonde who is commanding the stage. I'll be watching in the back.

12