Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

"What?"

"I want you to stay, Tyler. I'd feel safer if you stayed here tonight."

He turned and grabbed the afghan off the end of the bed. "I'll sleep on the couch. G'night, Sam."

"If you stay, I want you in my bed, not on the couch," she confessed. She got to her feet and closed the small distance between them. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer to her for a slow, lingering kiss.

"Are you sure you want this after what happened?"

"I wanted you before all that happened, Tyler," she said as she found his lips with her own again. He picked her up, cradled her in his arms then walked to the bed and laid her down gently.

Tyler and Samantha made love slowly, but the feelings, the movements were more intense than either had ever experienced. They fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted from the events of the weekend and their intense, passionate love making.

=====

To be continued...

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers