Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with an accidental voyeur experience.
3.3k words
4.07
32.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is my first story after being a long time reader. The themes of the story is all about wanting what you can't have. And yes all characters in this story are over the age of 18. I hope you all enjoy.)

Part 1 - A Sneak Peek

Yawning I slowly moved my feet off the bed and forced myself to get up from the warmth of the bed. Absently I scratched at my side and padded through to the bathroom. As I was about to step inside a blur of pink ran past me and inside, closing the door in my face.

"Sorrydadimlate." Was the rush of words that hit me as my daughter Penny ran past, I gave another yawn and walked back to the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"Hmm. Shouldn't you be in a shower now." My wife, Jenna, said from under the covers.

"Our darling daughter is running late, again. So she cut me off before I could get in." I mumbled. Fighting it all the way, I lay down on the bed again.

"She needs a better alarm clock." Jenna said and shifted position, snuggling under the covers.

"She needs to move out." I muttered.

"That too." Jenna said with a giggle.

"Maybe if she did we could do it on the couch like the old days." I sighed.

"We never did it on the couch." Jenna reminded me.

"Didn't we? Must have been my dream then. I wondered why I was sticky this morning." I joked.

"I don't remember doing it on the couch." Jenna said, now fully awake. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation, not only had we done it on the couch but now we were having a rational conversation about it nineteen years later. I shook my head and tried to change the subject.

"Maybe we should help her look for places to live." I said.

"Maybe, but I want to know when we ever made love on the couch." Jenna insisted.

"We never did Jenna, we had sex, but never made love on the couch. The couch was always the place for nasty sweaty intense sex before we had our daughter." I explained.

"I really don't remember that Adam." Jenna turned over to face me now.

"It doesn't matter anyway Jenna, it was meant as a joke. And lets stop talking about sex, or I'll never get to work on time." I said with a cheeky grin. Normally she would grin back and take the joke but today she just frowned.

"No, you will get to work no matter what, I have a lot to do today, besides I'm not in the mood." Jenna then turned over again and snuggled again to get comfy, she was going to get an extra hour in bed before she had to get up.

'I'm not in the mood,' damn I had been hearing that a lot in the last few years. Every time I tried to make a move that line would come up. Believe me I had tried everything. Seduction: I sent her flowers and then took her out for a night on the town and even booked a hotel room for the night so we wouldn't have to go home. All night she is affectionate and kissing me passionately and then we get back to the room and I think we're going to have sex and right away she says "can we not, I'm really not in the mood". In the end I convinced her to at least help me out and she gave me a half-hearted blow job that ended up with an orgasm so weak that it wasn't worth the ten minutes of convincing to actually get it.

So next up I tried to wait, see how long the dry spell would last, I wouldn't make any moves and see when she would initiate any contact.

And I waited, and waited and waited. I created a tally sheet for me to tick off every day. One hundred and three days before I gave in and tried to initiate any sex. Again it didn't lead to sex, it led to a hand job that was so pathetic I told her to stop when I realized I was losing my erection.

Next up, I am ashamed to say, I got her drunk. When Penny was staying over at a friends (we knew she was going out to a club but it gave us some time alone so we didn't mind), I made sure the wine was flowing, and by 11pm that night my wife was suitably drunk. So as she was drunk I pressed against her, sliding my hand around her waist then upward, cupping her breast and she moaned. We kissed, a hungry kiss from her and I was in heaven. It didn't last long however. We made it upstairs, kissing and groping each other then we got into the bedroom and tore off each others clothes and just when things were going great, she had taken my cock in her mouth, her tongue slipping over the head then all of a sudden she leaped up and ran out the room, I heard her throwing up in the toilet. When she came back into the room she muttered something then collapsed on the bed, a few seconds later she started snoring. I lay there for over 20 minutes just cursing my luck and wondering what I had done to deserve this. The thing is, it wasn't always like this, we used to be very active in our sex life, I wouldn't say there was a set number of times a week but it was frequent and it was good. Even when she was on her period she was always willing to do stuff to help me out, blow jobs, anything she could think of to get me off.

So there I am lying in bed, she has gone back to sleep and my mind is going over our past experiences, it is quite a turn on and I pulled my throbbing erection out of my pajama bottoms and start stroking it. My wind a whirl with times we had had sex on the couch with not a care for anything around us except our deep primal need, my wife crying out in pleasure. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to finishing myself off, I lift the covers off my wife, she had slept naked and I look at her bare ass as I get closer. God, why doesn't she want sex more often, she has a body built for it! I slide onto my side and rub my cock against her ass, she shifts and the covers fall back over her. I feel my release almost there, I look up to the bedroom doorway, the door is closed over slightly but there is a gap at the frame so I can see out into the hallway without anyone noticing, I am making sure my daughter doesn't suddenly decide to come into the room to speak to us. Suddenly the bathroom door opens and my daughter sticks her head out nervously. I wonder what she is doing but don't stop my hand moving, then she steps out into the hallway, naked and hurries to her room, her room is next door to ours so she has to turn towards our bedroom to go in and I see her fully naked from the front for the first time since I bathed her at age 4. She has small tits, I would say the size of oranges but the nipples are big, the hall must have been cold because they were standing straight up, my eyes hungrily move down to her stomach then further. She has a small line of hair, carefully shaved above her pussy, and between her legs I can make out two lips. In that brief 4 seconds it takes her to move from the bathroom to her bedroom I drink in every detail and suddenly I am coming hard. Spraying all over my pajamas and the sheet and feeling better than I had in a long time. That was the best orgasm I had had in well over two years, but after a few seconds the feeling of guilt creeps up over me, I can't believe I just did that, she's my own daughter for Christ's sake! But still, I feel better and it was a one time thing, my wife had denied me for so long it was only natural that the first naked woman I saw would cause such a reaction. I quickly picked up a t-shirt lying beside the bed and used it to clean up the mess.

A few minutes later, after throwing the t-shirt in the washing machine I was in the shower just about to start my day. The image of what happened flashed in my mind and suddenly I felt myself starting to get aroused again. There was no point in doing anything about it, it wouldn't go anywhere but I was just stunned at it happening.

I got dressed quickly and left for work without a word, my mind still reeling after the weirdest morning I had had in a long time. The bus ride to town was short and it helped take my mind off things with the bus filling up quickly so we were all packed together. At my desk I sat tapping away the keyboard, filling up the spreadsheet as I did every day, the work was monotonous but it paid well so I did it for my family.

An hour had passed in work when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned in my chair to see Kelly Watson, a young temporary worker, she looked nervous.

"Umm Adam.." She said, clearly uncomfortable at using my first name because I was older than her.

"Yes Kelly?" I said trying to make her feel at ease and also trying to stop my gaze drifting to the swell of her blouse.

"The photocopier has jammed up and I need to make thirty copies of a document before lunchtime, can you help me?" She said then chewed on her bottom lip.

I locked my pc and stood, "sure no problem." I walked down the corridor and into the photocopy room, it was the only remaining working photocopier at the back of the room and I could see the red light flashing on it.

"These machines are a pain." I said and walked over to the machine, it was definitely jammed, I flipped open the top cover to see no jam at the top. Crouching I pulled open the side panel and could see at least 6 sheets of paper or ripped up and jamming the rollers of the photocopier.

"Yep, a bad jam," I sighed and looked out to Kelly, she had bent over to look inside and I realized if I looked lower I would be able to see right down her blouse but I formed my eyes to stay level with her face, but as I turned back stole a glance. White, lacy, the top half was see through and I could make out some nipple in that brief glance, then went back to the task at hand. As I tried to extract the paper I had a sudden image flash through my mind, Kelly and I on top of the photocopier, fucking hard. I tear off her blouse and she howls in delight and I am slamming my cock into her fast and hard, her hands claw at my back. Then it's gone.

What the hell is wrong with me? I ask myself as I pull out the rest of the paper, I don't want to stand just yet as my sudden daydream had caused a visible tenting in my trousers.

"Okay," I say to Kelly not standing up or turning round, "try 1 copy, and I'll stay here in case it jams again." I close the photocopier panel over, the machine whirs and 1 copy is done perfectly.

"Try six more." I say stalling for time, I am deflating but not enough yet.

"Okay." She says and the machine whirs for longer this time and six perfect copies come out the machine, by this time I am deflated enough to stand.

"There you go." I say brushing my hands together.

"Thank you Adam." She says touching my forearm.

"No problem." I smile at her. She smiles back and there is something else in her look, I don't stay to examine it, I walk quickly out and back to my desk. I can feel myself sweating, my brain just abuzz with one hundred different thoughts and none of them good.

The day dragged by, with all different thoughts going through my head and as I made it home, I sighed with relief, the day would be over soon and tomorrow would be a new day and the thoughts would probably go away.

"I'm home." I shouted tossing my bag onto a seat in the living room and loosening my tie.

"I'm in the kitchen." Jenna shouted, I walked through to see her pouring a glass of water.

"Where's Penny?" I inquired, mentioning her sent the image from this morning through my head and suddenly my trousers felt tight.

"She's out til later, her and a few friends are going to see a movie after work." Jenna said swallowing a large gulp of water. She walked over to kiss me and as our lips touched, her mouth was slightly parted and the kiss was long and slow. Instantly I felt myself wrap my arms around her and the kiss became more intense, she pressed up onto my lips and my hands slid down to her behind and I pulled her close, the kiss becoming harder and she moaned into my mouth. I bent my knees a little and my throbbing cock pressed against her cloth covered pussy and she ground against me. Her hands went to my tie pulling it off and I quickly undid the buttons on her blouse, pulling it open, she pushed off my jacket and was pulling open my shirt. I pushed the straps of her bra down and pulled the cups of her tits and then leaned in to kiss her neck. Slowly brushing my lips over her skin at first then planting soft kisses, I parted my lips and flicked the tip of tongue across her neck softly, this caused her to moan again, her hands undoing my belt and unzipping my fly. She pulled my hard shaft out of the trousers and ran her hand up and down it. I reached down to her skirt and pulled it up until I reached her underwear, I pulled it down and she did the rest, making sure they dropped to the floor, she stepped out them without breaking our kissing or her hand motions. I lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, I lined up my cock to her pussy, she had shaved a line in it recently, just like Penny. That got me harder and I pushed forward sliding into her easily. She let out a long moan and buried her head in my neck, kissing me and gasping in pleasure. I stroked in and out slowly at first, so she could get used to it and then started moving faster and harder. My hands went to her small tits as we fiercely fucked, I squeezed and groped them, I wasn't hurting her but I wasn't being gentle either and she seemed to love it.

Her breath was coming in short gasps now.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna.... I'm gonna." She panted, then almost in a whisper said, "cum" and then let out a long guttural moan. Suddenly it felt like her muscles inside were milking me for all I was worth and I could feel myself swelling, I was about to explode inside her. Then just before I came, the image of my naked daughter jumped into my head and it felt like I got larger inside her and then came with such force I thought I was about to fall to my knees. I remained standing through sheer force of will as I emptied my seed into her. She was still shaking from her orgasm but could feel me spraying her insides and it was causing her to moan still. We caught our breath and I softened and slipped out her, I stuffed my flaccid member back into my shorts and zipped up my fly and stepped back from her. Jenna was still getting her breath back and she slid the straps up on her bra and fixed the cups back into place.

"That was..." She began, "incredible. Unexpected but incredible." She slid off the counter and started to fix her clothing.

Instantly I was feeling guilty, the reason I was so pent up was due to a mix of this morning and my thoughts during work and it was all released in that energetic act of lovemaking. All I wanted was to confess it all to my wife but I knew I couldn't, it was too shameful so I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I told her truthfully, I meant it, I love my wife with all my heart.

"I need a shower and so do you." She said smiling, "and we need to figure out dinner tonight."

"I'll phone us some takeaway," I offered.

"Mmm, that sounds nice, some Chinese food would be perfect." She said.

I called for the food as my wife walked up the stairs to her shower, the person on the phone told me the food would be half an hour and I smiled and went up the stairs. My wife was in the shower humming to herself and I stripped off my clothes.

"Need someone to wash your back?" I said surprising her as I stepped in the shower.

"I do...now." She smiled and kissed me. We embraced under the spray of the shower, our kisses sloppy and we due to the water cascading over our bodies. My arms were round her waist and she ran her hands up and down my back. I could feel the fire from before building again, our kisses started to gain more urgency.

"My god, what is with you today?" My wife moaned and her hand slid down my body until she could feel my hard manhood.

"Are you complaining?" I grinned, bent my knees and ran my erection along her crotch. We wouldn't be able to have sex in the shower, I knew that but I was driving her crazy in what I was doing. Suddenly she spun around and braced her hands on the wall.

"Do it!" She said and I was shocked but that didn't stop me from bending my knees and sliding into her. She moaned a long moan and as I slowly moved inside her she gasped. I began thrusting into her like my life depended on it, I knew I wasn't going to cum again but I wanted to fuck my wife so badly and she was bent over begging me to do it. I slammed into her again and again, my daughter's naked body came to mind and I sped up, harder and faster. This time, all I thought about was my daughter as I fucked my wife.

We emerged from the bathroom in our robes a short while later, the sex in the shower had been intense, but it hadn't led to an orgasm for either of us, but we had both loved it. Suddenly the doorbell went, I walked down to the front door to find the delivery man waiting with food, I paid him and as I closed the door and the smell of the food wafted up to my nose I actually started to think that the day hadn't been that bad after all.