Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Young dutiful wife obsessed with neighbor's huge cock.
2.3k words
4.27
195.5k
106
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers

I submitted the first part of this under the title of Obsessions. I found there are many other titles like that one, so I changed this to Obsession I. The story continues:

*****

After leaving Harvey's house earlier in the morning, I pulled all my shades and curled up on the living room couch, depressed and guilt-ridden. For two hours I all but sucked my thumb in despair.

I finally dragged myself up and headed for the shower, reflecting I'd probably sucked enough for one day - remembering Harvey's thick cock jerking and throbbing in my mouth as it spurted gob after gob down my working throat.

Remembering my illicit morning I shivered, an unwanted thrill shooting through me. He'd then fucked me like an animal until I was sobbing with uncontrollable need. I was still weak from it.

Okay, so I was no longer the faithful wife I'd once been, but there was one thing I could do. I could insure it never happened again - ever.

Leaving Harvey's house next door I had seen him smile contemptuously after he'd told me to leave the patio door to my bedroom unlocked tonight. I had shaken my head "no", but I knew he didn't believe me. I was determined what had happened today in his bedroom today would never happen again.

I'd had my fling and it was over - period. I'd be the dutiful housewife to Rob I'd always been. I knew the reason I'd come unhinged over Harvey's huge cock. I'd become addicted to it from the first time I'd accidently seen it through his bathroom window - almost at once.

I was certain I could overcome it. I admit that just lying in the darkened room on my couch thinking about how Harvey's monster cock had felt, how it'd tasted, I was still gushing fluid. Maybe a hot bath would help. I filled the bathtub and climbed in.

It didn't help much to cleanse my mind, but I felt physically cleaner. Refreshed from my long bath, I started in and cleaned the house from top to bottom. It was well after dark when I finished.

Nearly exhausted I collapsed into a chair with a tall gall of wine, still trying to force my abhorrent behavior from my mind. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Harvey between my legs, his face strained with lust and effort. I could almost still feel his thick cock pushing and tearing against my vagina walls, erupting like a hose inside me, warm, soothing. I had to STOP this!

I got up and poured another glass of wine, went in and took a long second shower. It was nearly nine o'clock so I dressed for bed in my usual small teddy, turned off the lights and lay on my bed, wide awake. I did not unlock the patio door.

Harvey had said he'd be over around 10:30, but I was confident he would leave as soon as he found the door still locked. I had firmly made up my mind on that subject. The nightstand clock slowly crept past 10:35 and my eyes were still wide open. Maybe he wouldn't come I hoped. At 10:45 I allowed myself to close my eyes with a sense of relief - and just a small pang of disappointment too.

Jarred awake by the door rattling, I glanced at the clock which said 11:00 PM. Harvey stood just outside the glass patio door, halfway in the shadows, waiting. I couldn't see his face, but I could determine by the streetlight that he was dressed only in cotton shorts.

I didn't know if he could see me in the darkened room, but I lay quietly, not moving a muscle, pretending to be asleep. My heart was pounding wildly inside my chest. Please go away Harvey, I pleaded silently. Just leave.

Peaking at him, I saw he'd turned slightly toward the street lights, his cock now hanging out the front of his shorts. I caught my breath as it jerked once, then again, half-inflating. The bastard was taunting me.

I wanted to scream at him, throw something at the glass door. I realized my thighs were damp and it was difficult not to rub them together. He started slowly stroking his shaft, his face too darkened to see in the shadows.

I watched intently as his foreskin slid back and forth over the huge spongy crown, tantalizingly slow, a drop forming at its tip, glistening in the half-light. I found myself licking my lips as I stared at the drop, acuity aware of the agony between my legs - my growing need.

Sighing in defeat, I crawled out of bed and walked slowly to the door, and unlocked it. Without waiting for him to enter I got back on the bed, sat cross-legged in the middle, watching him come in and close the sliding door behind himself.

By the bathroom's nightlight I could see he'd already discarded his shorts, his cock sticking straight out, thick, throbbing as it filled with blood. Like the Cobra that hypnotizes, it bobbed up and down as he walked to the foot of the bed, halting there. He still hadn't spoken a single word.

As for me, my mouth was dry as dirt and my heart was racing out of control as it banged against my chest. I had completely drenched the bedspread beneath my butt.

Groaning softly, I crawled toward him. He reached out and stopped me, my hungry mouth only a few inches from his jerking cock. Then he pushed me down on the bed, flipped me over on my back and pulled my arms until my head was hanging over the edge of the bed.

His cock was level with my face now and he inched forward, sliding the spongy head inside my wide-opened mouth. The pungent taste of pre-cum coated my tongue and I simply swooned with pleasure. All thoughts of my promise to not do this anymore, was now gone.

With my head in this position there was no resistance as his over-sized cock slid down my throat, pushing the small channel aside to make room for its giant head. The feeling of its choking fullness was so intense I almost came from that sensation alone. Or, maybe it was because I was now rubbing my squishy thighs together rapidly.

It was like I was dying of thirst and his pre-cum was cool water. His balls were much larger and hang down farther than Rob's. They rested softly on my forehead as his cock bottomed out in my throat. I focused on breathing through my nose, savoring the feeling of suffocating of that thing for as long as I could. Just as sparks began flying behind my eyelids he pulled out, then immediately sunk it back in to his balls again.

Slimy slobbers ran down each of my cheeks as I choked his meat down, dripping onto the carpet. I was in Heaven.

This went on for a while until he suddenly froze with it buried in my throat, like he was afraid that if he moved, he'd go off. Then he pulled that mile-long cock from my gullet very slowly. I could feel each ridge, each blood vane as it slid over my hungry tongue, my lips milking it all the way out.

I could tell he was very close, his pre-cum flowing freely now. Trying to prolong it a little longer I lifted his cock, nibbled the loose skin around his balls, then took each one into my mouth and gently sucked them.

I lifted his cock and balls up, holding them out of my way as I licked and bit that tender area right under his sacs. He was grunting loudly, totally in my control now. He then made a subtle moved and took the control back.

He placed one foot on the bed beside my right shoulder, leaning forward a bit. In the glow of the nightlight I clearly saw his puckered anus. He centered it right over my face and with growing panic I immediately understood what he intended.

This was uncharted territory for me. I'd never even seen a man's anus up this close before and it was plain he wanted more. It was a test of wills as neither of us moved for a moment, and then I simply licked it.

It tasted clean, rubbery - and delicious. I buried my face in it, licking, biting, kissing, and even probing it with a stiffened tongue. I'd never done anything this nasty before and it was driving me crazy!

I slowly stroked his thick cock at the same time I administered to his asshole, felt it grow slick with his increasing discharge, slowing my manipulations down as his meat started jumping and throbbing too fast. This went on for a long time. His grunts grew louder. So did my soft mewing.

Finally, I trailed my tongue up over his balls again, sliding it along underneath the thick vane of his throbbing cock, licked the spongy head a few times, and then drove my mouth down on it like I was starving. He came immediately.

I felt his discharge spurting against the walls of my throat and as he pulled out a little, emptying glob after glob into my sucking mouth. Cum coated my tongue, my teeth, and the roof of my mouth - tangy - bitter - and totally wonderful. I almost came right then, easing up on rubbing my thighs together. I wanted to wait for the main event. I sucked it completely dry.

Later, as he sat leaning against the headboard, I lay with my head on his belly and watched his cock jerk up and down as it deflated. I leaned forward to kiss it gently every so often until it was totally soft.

Then I slid up, placing my face against his chest, listening to his heart race as he got his breathing under control. I thought silently that he must have really enjoyed what I did to him. His nipple was right in front of me so after a while I took it between my lips and gently pulled on it for a while, sucking, finally biting gently. He placed a big hand on the back of my head, pulling me close, enjoying it.

I looked up at him and smiled, my belly aching with need.

He said, "Just give me another minute and I'll fuck you until you scream for mercy."

I laughed. "Big talk," I said, softly tracing around his nipple with a finger.

He caught my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, tugging. "You'll see."

My face must have registered the urgency of my need because he pulled me up and licked my lips, sticking the tip of his tongue inside my mouth. I groaned, pulling his head down, opening my mouth, surrendering. My searching hand found his penis and felt it jump, growing thicker. I quickly slid down, licking it, slobbering over its heads, willing it to get harder.

Harvey flipped me onto my back and climbed between my spread legs. He held my legs open in the crooks of his arms, immobilizing me, holding me open and vulnerable. He didn't enter me at once, staring down at me silently for a moment.

"Hurry," I whispered urgently.

He smiled, slowly rubbing his cock along my swollen pussy lips. He found plenty of lubricant there, as I arched, urging him to enter. I trembled all over, my thighs quivering uncontrollably, my belly rippling with painful need.

"Please," I pleaded softly. "Do it."

That infuriating smile again as he very slowly inserted just the head of his cock, holding it motionless. I moaned in frustration trying to wiggle down on it, but he held me helpless, my pussy an open invitation for him to use any way he chose.

Moving as slowly as humanly possible he slid into me, pushing my vagina walls apart, sliding through the slick lubricant of my body, sending thrills shooting through my soft belly. I gasped loudly at its imposing girth, licking my lips, craning my neck to see his entry, but he denied even that, holding me helpless and vulnerable.

I blubbered incoherently, trying to form the words to beg. Finally his cock brushed against my cervix and he began his slow retreat. I groaned my despair.

Inside my head I was screaming "Come on. Come on!"

Staring into my twisted face, he was grinning like a hungry wolf who knew of my discomfort - he was enjoying my misery. Minute after agonizing minute he slowly slid his cock in and out of my splayed pussy as I attempted to grip it tighter, milk it with my pussy. It was nearly impossible to do that in my helpless position, but I continued to wither in painful need.

"Harvey?" My voice sounded hoarse and raspy in my ears.

He raised one eyebrow silently.

I tried to speak, grunting once then whimpering softly, "Do me? Please?"

He stared down, slowly pulling out, rubbing my clit with pleasurable agony. I tried to smile agreeably as I said, "I'll do anything you ... want me to ... anytime you want ... it ... I swear ... Please?"

He hovered motionless over me, studying me like an insect. Then without warning, he slammed into me like a freight train, over and over again jarring my slender body with vicious thrusts into my core, bruising, battering, simply using me. I came almost immediately, violently, continuously for several minutes until I blacked out.

I become aware of the world again with my face pressed against his hairy chest, my leg thrown over his, listening to him sleep. Contented, my belly full of cream, I snuggled closer and fell asleep. He was gone by the time I awoke the next morning.

Guiltily, I suddenly thought, "This is the day Rob comes home."

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers