Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Her continued obsession with a younger man.
3.1k words
4.27
107.7k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

The following was told to me by an Internet friend, one that I have corresponded by IM, e-mail, and phone for over 5 years. It was relayed to me during the same time period that that it supposedly happened. I have no proof that it really happened but it did keep me aroused during the weeks & months she relayed the events to me.

We have meet in person & she has helped me write it down after my urging her to do so. Her tale gets more outrageous as it goes & we’ll add the rest if there are requests for more.

Continued

I avoided Paulo on line all weekend until Monday afternoon, when I started to wonder about our next time. I went on line & shortly he IM’d me, telling me he was hard & wanted my oral relief. I quickly agreed to meet at the same place & off I went to the nature preserve.

I dressed in short denim skirt & light sleeveless button-down blouse, again braless and also panty less. He again was wearing his jogging shorts with nothing underneath them. As usual we met in the parking lot & proceeded to the entrance & ranger station. As we headed that way, Paulo unbuttoned all but 1 button on my blouse. With that & my erect nipples, anyone passing us could see my breasts.

Tracy was at her customary spot and again we stopped for her & Paulo to chat. He now had an erection tenting his shorts & my nipples were completely visible though my shear blouse. She got quite an eyeful & as we began to move away he reached up & undid the last button on my blouse, totally exposing both my tits… she just stared.

We walked into the park, my tits exposed, & his hand under my raised skirt rubbing my mound and ass as we strolled along. When we got to out regular spot I dropped to my knees in front of him & pulling down his shorts took his hard cock into my mouth, right down until my nose was in his pubic hair and his cock head was in my throat. There was no preliminaries, no kissing, just cock sucking. He collapsed back onto the bench while I gobbled at his prick like a possessed woman.

As I was pleasuring him, paying no attention to anything else, he commented that we were about to get company. Tracy was coming up the trail but he wanted me to continue & show her what a real slut could do. I felt sure that since she was alone that her intentions were not of the legal type. The thought of her actually seeing me sucking Paulo’s cock got me even more aroused and as she came up to us I put on the best show that I could. I was licking, slobbering, and sucking on his cock and balls with abandon, making sure she could see everything.

The first thing Tracy said was that we should not be doing that in the park. She said that as she slowly sat next to Paulo. I looked up into her eyes and I could see her staring at his cock as it went in and out of my mouth. She was watching intently as I turned my head to suck one ball at a time into my mouth.

Paulo, for his part, was enjoying being the center to attention. He was totally naked, having had also stripped off his shirt. He would thrust his hips up to meet my sucking mouth and occasionally would remove his cock from my mouth and rub it and its juices all over my face.

I couldn’t believe it when he started to talk to her, asking her if she minded chatting with him as his whore serviced him. He told her how good it felt & that I loved to drink his cum, etc. He then asked her if she’d like to go to a movie or something. While I was sucking him off he’s asking her for a date!

He spread his legs as wide as they would go & told me to lick allover his groin area, which I did. Licking his cock, his balls, all around the base of his cock, I was using my tongue under his balls, all the while looking up into Tracy’s eyes as I performed the most humiliating, degrading show. I lapped at his cock like I would an ice cream cone, making sure I got the precum dribbling out of his piss hole.

Finally, I was back sucking as hard as I could on him, moving my head up & down on his beautiful hard cock … feeling his cock head at my throat as he thrust himself up to meet my mouth moving down on him. He grabbed my head & shoved his cock all the way into my face, pushing its head into my throat. He announced that he was going to pump his cum right into my slut stomach and proceeded to do just that. Spasms run through his whole body as he jerked load after load directly into my gut. All the while he’s telling Tracy how his slut whore was gulping it down, that I always swallowed very drop of his cum.

I continue to nurse on his cock as he finished ejaculating & his cock began to soften within my mouth. Then I released his prick from my mouth & again licked his groin area, cleaning him like a cat. As I was tongue washing his cock & balls Tracy & Paulo commented on that a whore I was. I agreed and said that I would do anything he asked me to. He asked me to lick Tracy’s pussy & make her cum but she didn’t want me to. Though I am not into women I would have right there.

He caught his breath and stood up in front of me telling me to hold to now limp cock & aim it away from myself unless I wanted a golden shower. As Tracy watched in amazement, Paulo proceeded to piss a long steady stream off the boardwalk as I held him & aimed his stream away from us. As last time, when he finished I licked the last few drops off the end of his dick.

After Paulo & I pulled our clothes back on the three of us headed out of the preserve. Tracy had me button up as she could not be seen with a whore exposing herself. Once back in the parking lot with me in my car, Paulo again stood in front of my open car window, pulled down the front of his shorts, and had me kiss and lick his hanging cock. His truly magnificent cock, hanging freely between his legs.

By the time I got home hubby was there waiting for me. I had not had the opportunity to rinse out my mouth but as I tried to head for the bathroom he grabbed me and gave me a big very deep kiss. As I stepped away from him I thought I saw a funny look on his face and he pulled me back to him and again kissed me and slid his tongue all around my mouth.

I went in the bathroom intending to brush my teeth when he followed me in and reached to hug me from behind. He felt my tits and mentioned that I almost always wear a bra but he liked this braless look. He unbuttoned and remove my blouse all the while nuzzling my neck and ears from behind. He slid a hand up under the rear of my skirt and again was surprised to find no underclothes. He fingered my butt & was very pleased when his fingers slid easily into my wet pussy.

He then dropped his pants, planting his hard dick between my ass cheeks. Twisting my head to the side his mouth and tongue where all over mine. I thought he had to taste & smell something different since Paulo had cum in my mouth only ½ hour before and I had not rinsed or drank anything else since swallowing his sperm. Whatever he thought, he was wildly kissing & sucking on my tongue. His mouth & tongue trying to devour mine.

Still behind me at the bathroom sink, he bent me over and in one hard stroke plunged his hard cock all the way into my sopping wet cunt. Slammed it in with all his strength. We looked at each other through the mirror as he now held my hips & proceeded to fuck me as hard as he could. He was squeezing my hips very roughly & fucking me as hard as anyone ever had. I had one orgasm after another, reveling in his manhandling of me. I continued to cum as he grabbed & slapped my ass, punishing my cunt.

Looking into his eyes I realized that he knew exactly what my mouth tasted & breath smelled like. And he knew that I knew he knew. He kept fucking me until he slammed himself totally within me & I could feel his cock spasm as he filled my hole with his sperm, lots of it.

He hadn’t said a thing & when he pulled back out of me he turned me around and pressed down on my shoulders making me kneel in front of him. I then did to him what I had done for Paulo, cleaned his cock and balls with my mouth. Hubby’s cock though was covered with a mixture of his and my cum and fluids. As I had less than a hour earlier, I cleaned a cock and balls of everything except for my saliva.

Still saying nothing about what I had been doing earlier, we showered and went on with our regular routine. The rest of the week passes without any more contact with Paulo. I spent a good deal of time wondering what had gotten into me. My obsession with his body was one thing but it was quite another thing exposing myself to strangers and doesn’t even begin to cover me sucking his prick with Tracy, another female watching me.

And I knew that I was very, very turned on by her seeing what a slut I was. The thought of me debasing myself, becoming what most woman would consider a disgusting whore made me extremely horny and wet whenever I thought about it. I masturbated at least once everyday that week.

Sunday afternoon, while Hubby was watching the game I went on line & received an IM from Paulo. He wanted to meet me but this time at his apartment. I quickly agreed thinking that this time there would be no strangers or Tracy around. Telling Hubby that I was going swimsuit shopping off I went. I thought the swimsuit idea would help explain my lack of bra.

When I did the 10-minute drive I realized that I had forgotten that Paulo had a roommate. He answered the door to their 2-bedroom apartment & introduced himself as Tony. He was a slender young, fine featured black youth who looked even younger than Paulo. He was probably about 5’8” to Paulo’s 6 foot and since he was a college freshman about 19 years old.

As I moved into the apartment Paulo came to me and greeted me with a long deep kiss, running his hands all over my body. As we stood & kissed it was very clear that I was his to fondle and he continued to massage my ass and breasts in front of his roommate. So much for no audience.

Paulo sat on his couch next to Tony and told me that even though Tony was not a virgin and had seen plenty of porn with white woman, he had never seen a naked white woman in the flesh. He told me to unbutton my blouse and open it to show my tits to Tony. Standing and facing them both I slowly unbuttoned and opened it to expose my tits to them. My nipples were hard and erect as I removed my blouse completely leaving me only in my short shorts & sandals. Paulo and Tony commented to each other how good my breasts stood up with very little sag, talking to each other, not me.

As I stood there I was then instructed to remove everything else. I was standing only about 3 feet before them as I unsnapped my shorts and I pushed them and my panties down and kicked them and my sandals off. There I stood, not only in front of Paulo but also in front of his young black roommate, naked.

Paulo told me to move right up in front of Tony, to stand between his spread knees and let him feel and explore my white whores body. Tony ran his hands all over me, squeezing my tits & ass, twisting & pinching my nipples, exploring all of me. He ran his fingers up & down the crack of my ass, tickling my asshole as he did. He then told me to spread my legs some & proceeded to explore my pussy. His fingers rubbed my clit & he worked them up inside me. First one finger and then two, probing inside my sopping wet cunt. As Tony handled me Paulo joined in roughly feeling me up as a piece of meat, a piece of white slut meat.

So there I stood there, with four hands doing that they wanted to me, demeaning me, exciting me. I was so excited I knew that my cunt was dripping, juices running down the inside of my thighs. Looking down as Tony shoved his black fingers inside of my pale body. When he pushed his 3rd slender finger up inside me and I came with a sudden super orgasm. I had to reach out to hold on them to keep from falling & they guided me to my knees in front of Tony.

While I recovered my breath and senses both guys stripped their cloths off. Without being told I began to kiss and then lick Tony’s crotch. He had a good-sized cut cock and balls surrounded by black wiry hair. Though the rest of his body was more chocolate colored, his dick and his balls were black.

Pushing his knees as far apart as they would go, I turned my head to the side in order that I could get my mouth onto his balls, sucking them gently into my mouth. I lifted them up so they laid on my cheek and nose as I used my tongue to lick that sensitive area under his balls. Moving back up I lapped his cock with my wet tongue, paying lots of attention to the ridge around his cock head and licking off the precum as it seeped out of his piss hole.

Finally I took his cock deep into my mouth, forcing it into my face until his wiry pubic hair was tickling my nose. I then began sucking as my head moved up an down on his cock, masturbating him with my mouth. As all this was happening Paulo was commenting on what a pig I was, me with my fair skin and Tony with his jet back cock, making oral love to a black man I had never met before.

Within a short time Tony grabbed my head & thrust himself up & all the way into my mouth while he gushed into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it all as usual & continued to milk him dry, not releasing his dick from my mouth until he had grown limp.

I just released Tony when Paulo grabbed me by my hair & pulled me over in front on him and shoved his cock into my mouth. He was very turned on and did not wait for me to work on him but immediately began to thrust up into my face.

As I thought he was going to cum, he jumped up & turned me around, laying my back against the front of the couch and my head back on the cushion. He then knelt over my head and again shoved his cock into my mouth. This was no blowjob; this was Paulo fucking my mouth, face fucking me. I just lay there, hands laying at my sides; let him fuck my mouth as he would a cunt. Within a dozen or so strokes his cum burst out of his prick and into my stomach. He shot so hard and so fast I barely tasted it or had to even had to swallow. As he finished and began to soften a bit, he continued to push and grind his crotch into my face until he finally had enough & rolled off me.

I lay there, as I thought about Tony and then Paulo using me, my hand moved down to my pussy and then with just a few rubs of my clit I came with a body wrenching orgasm.

We lay sprawled out naked for some minutes before Paulo announced that he had to piss and I knew what I was supposed to do. He went into the bathroom & had me kneel next to the toilet. Tony followed to see what was up. I held his limp dick as he pissed long and hard. Just as he was finishing, down to a small stream, he grabbed his cock and turned it on me, finishing his pissing on my tits. There wasn’t much left but that he had he pissed on me. It ran down my breasts, dripping off my nipples onto my stomach and thighs. I just knelt there, sitting back on my heels with Tony watching and being totally amazed on what I’d let Paulo do to me. I was amazed too.

They both left the bathroom and I washed up, this time rinsing my mouth out before home. I dressed and thought I’d be leaving right away but that was not to be. When I went back into living room Paulo had his shorts on but Tony was still naked sprawled out on the couch with his prick again erect. He was gently stroking himself and told me to come over to him and suck him off again.

Paulo told me to do as Tony wished which I did. Again I knelt between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. Moving my head up and down on him I sucked him for all I was worth. Within a few minutes he grabbed a hold of my head and shoved his cock deep into my mouth and spewed more of his cum into my mouth and down my throat.

When he and I were done I just grabbed my purse and headed back home.

To be continued with going home & more visits to Paulo’s apartment, if I get requests to continue. Please respond with any and all comments.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers