Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

***

The police questioned Alan's father, asking if he'd been missing longer than usual. When he told them he'd see Alan everyday just as he always did, they questioned themselves and wondered if Alan really was the one who kidnapped Samantha. Tyler insisted it was and once again explained to them how obsessed Alan was with her.

After about two weeks of the cops coming up with dead ends and wrong turns, Tyler decided to take matters into his own hands. He had to find Samantha. Let the cops handle it, he heard his mother's voice in his head. He knew if he left it up to the cops, they'd eventually find her, but she'd be dead by the time they did. Tyler drove half an hour to Scott Correctional Facility, wanting to talk to Jagger and see if he'd tell where Alan might have taken Samantha.

He went through the routine checkpoints before being shown to the visitors area. Tyler sat and patiently waited for Jagger to be escorted out. When Jagger saw him, he smiled smugly then sat down and grabbed the phone on the wall. He waited for Tyler to grab the phone on his side of the glass.

"Pretty boy. Fancy seeing you here!"

"Cut the crap, Mitchell. Where'd he take her?"

"Where'd who take who?" Jagger asked, pretending to sound confused.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. Where did Alan take Samantha?"

"In case you hadn't noticed asshole, I'm behind bars. I dunno anything about what Alan's doing. Now was there another purpose for your visit or are you just here to piss me off?"

"Okay. Let me put it another way. Where do you THINK Alan would have taken Samantha if he kidnapped her?" Tyler asked, trying to remain calm.

"Honestly, dude, I don't know. Alan's kinda gone off the deep end. Last time I talked to him he was muttering something about having a crooked judge and getting the hell outta this place. Looks like whatever he and his pappy were planning worked. He's free and I'm still stuck here."

"Jagger, look, Alan's got Samantha. He shot a guy twice in the chest to get to her. I need to know anything you can tell me on where he might have taken her."

"If he really wanted to disappear with her, he could do it pretty easily. He could be anywhere -- " he paused. "Um -- wait -- there's this place out in Romeo, it's real secluded," Jagger said.

"Romeo?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, Romeo. Anyway, it's off M-53. His parents own some land out there and we used to go hunting. Alan's got a little hut way off the road out in the middle of nowhere," Jagger explained. "I doubt he'd be dumb enough to take her there knowing that people know about that place, but it's worth a shot to try." Jagger gave Tyler specific directions on how to find the secluded hut.

"Thanks, Jagger," Tyler said then hung up the phone and got up to leave.

"WAIT DUDE!" Jagger yelled to the glass. "WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?" Tyler ignored him as he motioned for the guard to let him out of the room. He heard Jagger pounding on the glass behind him as the door closed.

Wondering why Alan's father hadn't mentioned that land to the police, he raced home and called his parents then Samatha's on the way. He told them he was on his way to get Samantha. Her mother was skeptical and told him he was probably being led on a wild goose chase. Tyler recruited the help of Samantha's brother Todd and together, they headed off to Romeo to find her.

***

Samantha paced the dimly lit hut, just as she did everyday since Alan brought her here. He'd made sure she had plenty of food and water, but decided he wanted her naked when he came back everyday, so he stripped her down and left her with just the shackle on her ankle. She knew if she could distract him, she could get his gun away from him before he put it down by the door.

She sat down on the bed and finished the sandwich she'd made for herself earlier. She took her plate and placed it on top of the refrigerator for Alan to clean up later then cursed the phone on the wall as if it was its fault she was here and unable to escape. Samantha turned to use the toliet in the corner of the room and when she was finished there, she turned to sit down at another table near the bed where Alan had set some books and magazines for her.

Samantha felt a chill in the air and before she sat down at the table. She grabbed the blanket off the bed and wrapped herself with it. "What's he gonna do when it starts getting colder?" she said out loud. She returned to the table and blankly thumbed through one of the magazines there.

When she heard a vehicle approaching outside, she got to her feet and walked toward the door, leaving just a small amount of slack in the chain that shackled her ankle. She knew it was Alan and she was going to try to distract him before he pulled his gun out of the waistband of his jeans. She hoped maybe she could grab it and force him to let her go. She heard his footsteps on the porch outside and dropped the blanket to her feet.

He froze in his tracks when he saw her, just inches away from him, her arms stretched out in front of her, waiting for him to embrace her. Their eyes locked, and both tried to figure out what the other was thinking. After several minutes of a silent stand-off, he pushed her away, shook his head and chucked softly.

"Nice try, Sam," he said as he pulled the gun out of the waistband of his jeans and set it down on the table by the door.

"Dammit, Alan. How long to you intend to keep me here?"

"Until you realize you belong to me. I already told you that."

"Sooner or later someone will find us!"

"The only people who know about this place won't rat me out, Sam. It's hopeless, you're stuck here," he said, turning to smile at her. "But you'll be happy to know I got you something!"

"What?"

"I know it's gonna start getting colder outside, so I got you a heater. We can't have you getting sick, it's not good for the baby," he said, slight concern in his voice.

"Gee, I didn't know you cared," she said sarcastically.

"I love you, Sam. How many times do I have to say that before you realize it?" he asked her then took a seat beside her on the bed.

"If you love me, then why have you got me chained up like an animal, Alan? I told you if you let me go, we can work something out. I don't want to have my baby in this place."

They heard a car approaching outside. Alan pulled the chain on the small light overhead, the only light now came from the moon and the approaching headlights outside. He headed for the door and peeked out.

"Don't make a fucking sound!"

Alan pulled the door open slowly and headed out into the darkness. Sam glanced at the table by the door and saw he'd forgotten to grab his gun. She was hoping whoever it was coming up the driveway was someone here to rescue her.

She heard Alan's voice shouting, but couldn't quite hear what he was saying. She got up to walk toward the small window and stood on her tiptoes to look out. All she saw were headlights and Alan's silhouette in front of them. Samantha strained her eyes to focus on what was going on outside and saw two men get out of the car, slowly approaching Alan as he backed up toward the hut with his hands in the air. She ran to the bed then crawled underneath it to hide from the men who were nearly at the door now.

The door of the hut flew open and Alan fell backwards into the room. He quickly struggled to get to his feet, desperate to reach his gun. She poked her head out from under the bed and her heart stopped when she saw who was standing there.

"TYLER!" she squealed, watching him hold a shotgun to Alan's temple.

"Todd, take this," Tyler said, handing the shotgun to him. He crossed the hut to the bed and pulled Samantha into his arms. "Baby. Everything's gonna be okay," he whispered as he rocked with her in his arms. "Did he hurt you?"

"No," she said, clutching him tightly. She breathed in his scent and felt his warmth against her. "Did you call the cops?"

"They're on the way."

He helped her to her feet then grabbed the blanket off the floor and covered her with it. He walked over to Alan, demanding to know where the keys for the shackles were. Alan just laughed and told him he'd rather die before he let Sam loose.

"That can be arranged, asshole. Now, where are the fucking keys?"

"I guess you're just gonna have to shoot me, 'cause I ain't tellin' you shit, pretty boy."

Tyler took Alan's gun off the table near the door, pointed it at his head briefly before he turned the gun around in his hand and knocked it across Alan's skull. When Alan fell to the floor, the handcuffs he'd used on Samantha fell out of his pocket. Tyler grabbed them then rifled through Alan's pockets looking for keys. He found a small key ring with four keys on it. He fumbled through them, hoping that one of the keys was the key for the shackle around Samantha's ankle.

The last key he tried worked and he picked up Samantha in his arms, cradling her to him while he carried her out of the hut. As he approached his car, he heard sirens. He looked up and saw a line of cop cars heading right toward them. He put Samantha in the back seat then headed back into the hut. He pulled the handcuffs out of his pocket and fumbled through the keys again to find one that would open them. He closed one end of the cuffs around Alan's wrist then dragged him to the hook in the floor and closed the other cuff around it.

Todd got into the passenger seat of the car. He turned to his sister. "You okay, sis?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. How did you guys find me?"

"I'll let Ty explain that. I'm just glad you're okay," he said and reached back briefly to squeeze her hand.

She watched Tyler while he spoke to the police. He pointed to her several times then to Alan, still cuffed to the floor hook in the hut. Breathing a sigh of relief that this nightmare was over, she laid her head back and closed her eyes. After several more minutes, she heard a car door open. She brought her head up and saw it was Tyler. She sat forward in the seat as he turned to look at her.

Tyler told her about his visit to Jagger in prison. The cops had tried to arrest him for inteferring with their investigation, but he was determined to find her. After he explained his situation to the first officer on scene, they reluctantly allowed him to leave. He told Samantha he was taking her to the hospital. She protested and said she was fine. She just wanted to go home.

"Not takin' no for an answer, Sam. I want you to get checked out, if not for you or me, for the baby," he said. "Please?"

"Fine!" she huffed, knowing he was right.

"Thanks. You can be mad at me later. I just want to make sure you're all right and the baby's all right," he said as they headed to the nearest hospital.

***

Samantha only stayed in the hospital overnight. She was told she and the baby were fine and could go home whenever she was ready. After changing into the clothes that Tyler had brought for her, she walked quickly out of the hospital, a few steps ahead of Tyler. He could tell by the way she walked that she was angry. He kept quiet, not wanting to argue. They rode in silence for the long drive home.

As they pulled into their driveway, Samantha finally spoke. "I can take care of myself, Tyler! You could have gotten yourself killed coming to rescue me."

"Is that what you're angry about?" he asked as he took her hand in his. She pulled her hand away and rested it in her lap.

"Yes. You risked your life for me once, Tyler. What were you thinking coming out there like that?"

"I was thinking that the cops would have gotten you killed, Sam. You're my whole world and I couldn't bear the thought of living without you. The police weren't doing a damn thing to try to find you so I took it upon myself," he explained then reached out to wipe a tear from her cheek.

"You're my whole world as well, Ty. But for you to just take matters into your own hands like that was crazy. You could have gotten yourself killed. Where would that have left me and our child?" she said, gently rubbing her hand over her belly.

"I'm sorry, Sam. Please don't be angry with me. We both got away from there alive. Isn't that what matters?" he said. He took her hand again and refused to let her pull it away from him again.

"Thank you," she said quietly, her mood changing from anger to gratitude.

"For what?" he asked.

"For saving my life again. For loving me enough to risk your life for me. For giving me a child." She brought his hand to her lips and kissed it softly.

"I've told you before, it's not a problem, baby. I love you. Let's go inside, I want to show you how much."

"Smooth, love. Real smooth." She melted into his arms as he helped her from the car.

They stripped down and left a trail of clothes through the house while they made their way to the bedroom. As they approached the bed, he turned to her and pulled her down to the bed with him. She placed one hand on either side of him and her hips straddled his then felt him move his rigid shaft along her slick opening.

Samantha leaned in to kiss him as she reached down with one hand and guided his throbbing member into her. She pushed back slowly and impaled herself on his cock. She let out a soft moan then began gyrating her hips and gliding up and down on his slick shaft.

His hands found her swollen breats, kneading and squeezing them gently. He sat up then took each breast in his mouth and sucked softly. They kissed feverishly, the heat of their love evident as soon as their lips met.

Samantha broke their kiss and pushed herself down further onto him. She threw her head back and screamed his name as her climax exploded through her. She felt his hips thrust deep into her once more as he released himself inside her, screaming her name as he went over the edge with his own orgasm.

Her body fell limp on top of his, both of them trying to catch their breath. Their bodies were moist with perspiration as they held each other tight, content and happy. He caressed her hair and placed a small kiss on her forehead before he laid her gently on the bed then headed to the bathroom. She watched as he stumbled across the room, his footing unsure. She let out a quiet giggle.

"What's so funny woman?" he playfully snapped at her.

"Knees a bit weak, darlin'?" she asked. She rose from the bed and found her footing was just as unsure.

"Yeah," he said then turned to her with a grin. "Looks like yours are too." She slapped his arm playfully. They walked into the bathroom then started the shower. He held her tight as they kissed and waited for the water to get warm.

They made love slowly in the shower, cleaned each other off then headed back to bed. She snuggled in close to him, happy to be home and happy to feel his warm, hard body pressed against hers as they slept.

***

A few days later, they went shopping for engagement rings. She promised him he'd get an engagement ring from her. He still felt awkward about her proposing, so he hatched his own plan to propose and selected the perfect ring for her. He chose sapphires and diamonds in a two tone setting, knowing how much she loved the combination of the two.

When they arrived at the jewelry store, the man behind the counter was surprised that they were looking for an engagement ring for him. They giggled at his reaction as he pulled out a small tray of rings and laid it on the counter in front of them. Both their eyes locked on a unique looking ring. It was white gold with peach gold along each outer edge and a small diamond in the center. It was very masculine looking, and at the same time a beautiful ring he would wear with pride.

She pulled the ring out of the tray and they were both surprised to see that it fit perfectly. "Musta been made just for you," she said, kissing him tenderly on the lips. "I want it engraved," she added, looking at the man behind the counter.

"No problem, ma'am. We can do that right away if you want," he told her.

Samantha leaned over and whispered what she wanted engraved, not wanting Tyler to know until he saw it on the ring. The man took the ring and disappeared into the back room of the jewelry store. Tyler fiddled with the ring in his pocket. He wanted to give it to her right there. He'd already had it engraved and sized, using one of her other rings for the correct sizing. She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face.

"What's wrong, Ty?"

"Oh nothin'," he said nervously. "Just got a lot on my mind is all." He smiled softly at her then pulled her to him for a deep, lingering kiss.

Samantha broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes with a look of worry in her own. "What was that for?"

"Because I can."

After about 15 minutes, the man returned from the backroom with a small black velvet box. He presented the box to Samantha which allowed her to read the engraving before she gave the ring to Tyler.

My hero. I love you always. Sam, was what the engraving read.

He read the engraving, slowly slipped the ring on his finger and pulled her to him for another heated kiss. "I love it, baby," he whispered. "And I love you."

They left the jewelry store and drove quietly back home. Samantha was still worried something was wrong. After they pulled into the driveway, Tyler got out of the car, walked around and helped her out then turned to head inside in front of her.

"Tyler!" she shouted at his back. "What the hell's the matter?"

He stopped at the steps of the porch and turned to face her. He reached in his pocket then got down on one knee. "I'm a traditional kinda guy, Sam. I need to do this," he said, taking her hand in his. She felt her heart racing even though they were already engaged. She'd hoped he would propose even though she already had and it looked as though he was going to now.

"I'd give my life for you, Samantha. Will you marry me?" he said, opening the ring box and seeing tears in her eyes as she took it from him.

"YES!" she said then watched as he slipped the ring on her finger. They shared a heated kiss before heading inside.

"I got yours engraved, too," he told her as he carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down gently on the bed and took a spot beside her while she pulled the ring off her finger to read the engraving.

I crave you. All my love, Tyler. She slowly slipped the ring back on her finger then pulled him to her for another slow, heated kiss.

"Thank you for coming into my life, Tyler. I love you."

"I love you too, Samantha," he said, wiping the happy tears from her eyes and kissing her softly. They made love slowly, cherishing the feel of one another.

Tyler didn't like using the word because of what had happened with Alan, but he knew from the moment he'd met Samantha that she was his obsession. And Samantha knew from the moment they'd kissed in the bar, that Tyler was her obsession.

=====

This is a work of fiction and as such, certain things in this story may not necessarily hold true in real life.

Just a friendly reminder to my readers who seem to be so critical of a fictional story.

Thanks for reading me!

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers
12