Obsession Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyan and Natalie finally have that talk...
5.3k words
4.75
45.2k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyan let out a long tired sigh as he slumped in the chair next to Jasmine's bed. His sister-in-law, after over 30 hours of labor, had brought four beautiful babies into the world and Kyan could feel the tugging of his own biological clock as each newborn exited the womb. He wanted kids of his own, no doubt about that, but would his mate be willing? Especially since she spent so much of her time baby-sitting Kyle. Well, there was only one way to find out.

He looked over at the sleeping mother and his brother, who had climbed into the bed with her and was currently cuddled against her side with various parts of his body hanging off the hospital bed. Kyan wanted what they had and he wasn't going to give up until he had it.

The newborns were also napping, a break which allowed the new parents to rest. Kyan's eyes drifted from baby to baby. Three boys, Colin, Chandler and Carson, and a sweet baby girl, Cassandra Grace. The boys had tufts of dark red hair and light cinnamon complexions while Cassie had dark black hair to go with her light brown skin.

Kyan pulled himself out of the chair and left the room. He pulled out his phone as he walked towards the window at the end of the corridor. The sun was bright in the sky that day and he didn't fancy going out in it at that moment. He hadn't fed in days and that made him more sensitive to the sun's rays.

"Hello?"

"Hello, love. How are you this morning?"

Natalie could feel the smile immediately spread across her face. It wasn't every morning that she was met with a sexy voice over the phone that made her wet in all the right places.

"I'm good, Kyan. How are Jasmine and the babies?"

"The babies are great. Jasmine had three boys and a girl. They are absolutely beautiful and Jasmine's doing well."

"How wonderful!"

"Why don't you stop by today and see them? Jasmine's been asking after you, so I know she wouldn't mind. You probably will have to put up with a couple of other members of my family, but we're pretty harmless on the whole and I'll keep you safe."

Natalie chewed her bottom lip before she spoke again. "Do you think it's okay if I bring Kyle with me?"

"It won't be a problem. Why don't you stop by around 4 or so and we'll go to an early dinner afterwards, if that's okay with you."

"Sounds good, Kyan. I'm looking forward to meeting your family and seeing the babies."

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I've dreamt about you, but my dreams never do you justice."

Natalie's giggle made Kyan plump up, it was so sweet with just a hint of naughty. He wanted to see more of Natalie's naughty side and just about any other side she was willing to show him.

"Alright, Kyan. I'll see you later today and tonight, we should talk. We were cut short the last time and I want to clear the air about some things that your heard and some things that I've been keeping to myself for a while."

"Alright, love. We'll talk after Mindy picks up the little man. Jasmine is in room 525. I look forward to seeing you. Bye."

"Good-bye Kyan."

*******

Natalie held Kyle's hand tightly as she walked into the hospital. Kyle was overly excited to see Kyan again and to meet the babies that had been in Jasmine's belly on that fateful day. Natalie was just grateful that he was so enthusiastic, she wouldn't have come if he hadn't been.

Natalie was in deep thought, trying to figure out how she was going to bring up her secret to Kyan that night, when she found her path blocked by three statuesque redheaded women. The women were beautiful, despite the scowls that marred their features. With creamy smooth skin, lean bodies, small but perky breasts and long legs, they were certainly many a man's fantasy. The women were all wearing skinny jeans and designer tops that clung to their thin frames.

Natalie smirked. She couldn't remember the last time she could even put on a pair of skinny jeans. Her legs were just too muscular and her hips were too wide to comfortably fit in them. It was a problem a lot of her more shapely friends had, so she wasn't alone and truthfully, she wasn't terribly fond of the trend. But, the women in front of her wore it well.

"Excuse us," Natalie murmured as she tried to walk around the trio.

"You're excused. Next time watch where you're going," one of the redheads replied.

"I don't know where our brothers keep finding these women. You'd think they would have had enough of big girls by now. Especially Kyan."

Natalie could feel her blood pressure rise. Were these women talking about her and her Kyan?

"With all those women Kyan picks up and parades around, you have to wonder when he'll settle down."

"Probably never, he's the biggest womanizer of the bunch. But then again, Kody only settled down because he knocked Jasmine up. He's probably just biding his time until he can start sleeping around again."

Natalie couldn't stop the growl that slipped from her lips. How dare they talk about Kyan that way? How could they say those things about the love that Kody and Jasmine shared? If she hadn't witnessed how head over heels Kody was for Jasmine that day, or if the nurses in the hospital hadn't told her how Kody was a total one-woman man, she might have actually believed the women in front of her. But as it stood, they were slinging shit about the wrong pair of men and she wasn't going to stand for it.

"Listen, I don't know who you three think you are, but I suggest that you stop right there, back it up, and move out of my way. I'm not going to stand here and let you bad mouth Kyan or Kody like that. Kody is a good man and he loves his wife with everything that is in him. I won't let you disrespect that love in my presence. And as for Kyan, he's a grown man. He can do as he pleases and right now it pleases him to be with me. If that changes for some reason, so be it, but I'm not about to stand around and listen to you three trying to make me feel insecure. Get a life and stay out of mine."

Natalie eyed the trio of women who were staring at her with something akin to begrudged respect in their eyes. What were they expecting? That she would just stand there and take their crap? Natalie would never show weakness like that. It wasn't in her nature. And as much as she wanted to cuss them out, she had a child next to her and she wasn't going to be saying anything she would regret in front of him.

"Man, Kyan's lady friend sure knows how to cut a bitc...er...woman down without much effort," a deep male voice spoke from behind Natalie.

She turned to find three tall, terribly handsome men standing behind her. They had identical strong, square jaws and bright blue eyes, features that they shared with Kyan and Kody, not to mention the muscular bodies that made them seem almost larger than life. They were definitely Channings.

One had dark black hair that flowed down to the middle of his back and was reigned in by an elastic band. The other two had fiery red hair, similar to the three women who were still blocking the elevators. One had his hair cropped short and spiky while the other was sporting a faux-hawk that actually looked good on him. In short, the Channing men were beautiful.

"Umm, do I know you?" Natalie asked.

"Not yet, but we'll make introductions and save Kyan the trouble," the man with black hair replied.

"We don't expect you to remember straight away, but there will be a quiz in two weeks time," said the one with the faux-hawk said with a grin.

"We are Kyan and Kody's exceptionally good-looking triplet brothers. I'm Gabriel."

Natalie nodded. The spiky haired one was Gabriel.

"I'm Gideon," said the one with the faux-hawk, "and Garrett is the weirdo with the long dark hair. Those three over there are our bratty sisters, Kylie, Kameron and Kristina, but don't pay any attention to them."

"I'm Natalie Grant and this is Kyle. He's my godson. We're just here to visit Jasmine and the babies."

"And to see our brother, we hope. He needs a good woman in his life," Gideon said.

"Oh? I was just told that he had many women in his life. I'm sure one them is just as good as another," Natalie replied with a grin.

The triplet boys shared a look before bursting into raucous laughter. Gabriel pulled himself together first and smiled brightly at Natalie.

"The first thing to learn about our family is that our sisters are full of it. Please ignore everything they say because most of it is a lie," he shared.

"So Kyan isn't a womanizer who is in the midst of a 'big girl' phase?"

"Kyan is the farthest thing from a womanizer. We thought he was asexual until you came along," Gideon added.

"But the three of us, we're the real womanizers of the family. We'll do anything in a skirt," Garrett said with a wink.

"Does that include drag queens, brother?" Gabriel questioned.

The other two looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure, we're equal opportunity lovers. Drag queens need love too," Gideon supplied.

"I wouldn't turn down a hot guy in a dress....or a hot guy in a nice pair of slacks," Garrett said.

"Jeans are good too. Oh, what about a hot guy in a pair of Jorts? You know, jean shorts?" Gideon joked.

"Maybe we should broaden our range to include anything that walks on two legs?" Gabriel threw out.

"Male sluts, the lot of us. I'm surprised our parts haven't fallen off," Gideon added.

"Alright, that's enough. Really. I get the point. Besides, I have a kid here and I don't want to have to explain anything else to him. Now if you boys will excuse us, we're going to go up and visit Jasmine," Natalie said with a laugh.

She turned, having totally forgotten about the triplet women who were still standing there, glaring daggers at their brothers. She gave them a quick smile and stepped around them, heading for the elevators. As she got on and turned around, she saw the two sets of triplets arguing in the lobby. They were a strange bunch, but she liked Kyan's family.

*****

Kyan couldn't help the smile that spread across his face when he saw Natalie and Kyle stepping off of the elevator. He felt a contentment settle deep within him that just confirmed that he was doing the right thing and he had found the right woman, the one who settled the beast that he sometimes felt inside of him.

Natalie wore a smirk and held Kyle's hand tightly. She was still nervous for some reason. Perhaps it was because she was carrying around a secret that she wasn't sure Kyan would want to hear, let alone stay with her after hearing it.

Natalie sighed as she was swept into Kyan's strong embrace.

"No worries, love. We'll cross all bridges when we come to them, and I'm convinced we'll come out better for it on the other side," Kyan murmured softly into her ear.

He could feel the tension in her body as they hugged and he could see it written all over her face. Today was the day that they would reveal their secrets to each other and he could only imagine what Natalie had to say.

"Thanks, Kyan."

Kyan let her go and scooped Kyle up into his arms. "Hey little man, you ready to see my little niece and nephews? You can be their big cousin and look out for them when they get older."

Kyle grinned. "Does that mean I get to boss them around?"

"Kyle!" Natalie exclaimed, surprised at his question.

"Sorry, Auntie Leelee," Kyle said before turning back to Kyan.

"No worries, bud. I think you'll work out how to keep them in line without getting too bossy," Kyan encouraged.

Kyan led them to the room and smiled as Jasmine welcomed them both with open arms. Gideon, Garrett and Gabriel made their appearance shortly after Natalie had arrived and they mentioned the run in with the girls, but made sure to express just how impressed they were with the way Natalie shut them down. Kyan could feel the blood in his veins boiling, as his warning didn't seem to put his meddling sisters off. But, he pushed his anger aside. The girls would get their comeuppance, of that he was sure. When the girls' mates came into their lives, they would have five pissed off brothers to reckon with.

Kyan watched as Natalie seamlessly fit into his crazy family, taking part in the teasing and the laughter as if she had been around it for years. He also watched as Kyle fixated on the youngest of the quads, his niece. Kyle stood vigil over her and watched closely as she slept and smiled brightly when she awoke to look up at him.

Kyan's amusement at the fact that Kyle was obsessed with little Cassandra Grace was tempered by his brother's stern glare in his direction every time his mirth spilled over into loud laughs. Of course, Kody wasn't expecting to have to worry about boys wanting to date his daughter for at least another 15 years, but sometimes fate worked in mysterious ways.

Kyan grinned as he heard Kody's voice in his head. "I don't like the way Kyle is staring at my daughter."

"He can't help himself, Kody, he's four. It's not like he's planning to get into her diaper or anything,"Kyan answered back, using their bond to communicate telepathically.

"You say that now, but I don't trust that pointy-eared kid. I'm going to make sure I keep him far from my daughter in the future."

"Pointy-ears? What are you talking about?"

"Look at him closely, Kyan. Under that mop of hair, he's got pointy little elf ears. I mean, they are a bit rounded at the tip, so it's not as apparent, but they are pointed. Are you sure his mother is completely human?"

"Yes. She's as human as they come and kind of crazy to boot."

"I'd ask Natalie if she knows anything about his father then. I bet you a steak dinner he's descended from the elves or the fey."

"Are you saying you think Kyle's fixated on your Cassandra because she's his mate? I suppose that is a possibility. A boy of non-human decent would be able to identify his mate pretty easily,"Kyan grinned.

"I don't want to think about it. I can't believe that kid is after my daughter already. She's barely over a day old."

"Don't worry, Kody. He's a good kid and he has a good heart. And with us in his life, we can make sure we raise him to be a good man, worthy of your little princess. Now, leave the poor kid alone, he doesn't understand what he's feeling."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll leave it but he better watch himself."

Kyan turned his focus back to his own mate. "Natalie, if we want to go to dinner before Mindy comes to pick up Kyle, we should probably go."

Natalie nodded and after she managed to drag Kyle away from the side of Cassandra's cot, they left the hospital, promising to visit again. Kyan took them out for dinner and then they waited for Mindy at Natalie's house.

******

Natalie could feel her heartbeat pounding in her ears as she watched Mindy walk off with Kyle in tow. It was time for the truth and while she wanted it to come out, it was scary to think of the outcome. She closed the door slowly and closed her eyes when she heard the click of door catching.

She felt Kyan behind her, his breath hot on her neck as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I want you so bad, love. Let me ease some of your tension."

Natalie whimpered as she felt his hands snake around her body, one gently cupping her breasts while the other worked its way down to the button of her jeans. Part of her screamed at her to stop him before it went too far, before she was too far gone to care that he didn't know the truth about her. The other 95% of her couldn't care less. She wanted Kyan's hands on her body more than she wanted her next breath.

Kyan's fingers flicked the button open and pulled the zipper down. He ran his fingers around to the side of her jeans, tickling her, before he tugged her pants down further, exposing her to his questing digits. He dipped his fingers into her panties and felt his body react to the wetness that he found there. She was ready for him already, but he wanted to take her higher and tip her over the edge before he gave in to his baser instincts.

Kyan ran his tongue over her neck, sucking on the soft skin before nipping on it. He loved the way she moved against him and when she threw her head back on his shoulder, he had to beat back the urge to bite her, drink in her essence and make her his own right then.

He watched as Natalie climbed higher and higher, her moans a sweet song in his ears, he could feel it deep down in his soul. She was the one. His every breath was meant to be spent bringing her pleasure and making her happy, and that's exactly what he would do.

As Natalie tumbled over the edge and head long into her orgasm, her head thrown back, her hair tumbling over Kyan's shoulder, a long howl of pleasure flowed out of her lips.

Kyan grinned. "Hello, my little wolf. I was wondering when you'd come out to play."

Natalie couldn't help the shock that ran through her body. Not only did she just let loose a howl like you wouldn't believe, but Kyan wasn't in the least bit fazed by it. It was almost as if he was expecting it.

As soon as her body stopped zinging with pleasure, she turned in Kyan's arms and pulled him close. She pressed her lips to his and then pulled back. "We need to talk, Kyan."

"That we do, my little wolf. Let's go have that long overdue talk and then I'm going to get down to business and you won't be leaving this house for at least a day, if not more."

"I have to work, Kyan."

"Call in sick."

"No. I have to work."

"Well, we'll talk about that too."

Kyan picked Natalie up and carried her to the couch in her living room. He sat her on top of his lap and grinned into her distressed face. It was hard to be serious when her pants were hanging down around her knees and he could feel the wetness that had soaked her panties from his caresses seeping into the denim of his jeans.

Natalie looked into his deep blue eyes and took a deep breath, steeling herself for any of the plethora of reactions that Kyan could have to her story.

"I...I don't know how to start, but I'll get the big thing out of the way first. I am a...werewolf and I have been alive for over 50 years."

Kyan nodded. "I know, love, and there's nothing to fear from me. I love you. You have wormed your way into my heart and into my life. There isn't anything you could tell me that would make me leave you."

"You know? How could you know?"

"Because, I am a vampire. I knew from the moment I met you that you were my mate. Though, I had no idea that you were Were until the day I met Mindy. I could smell the change in your scent and the way that you growled was so damn sexy, I got embarrassingly hard."

Natalie gave him a small smile. "It's been so long since I've even felt my wolf, I was probably more shocked to hear myself howl than you were."

"Why is that, love? I don't know much about the Were, but I do know that your wolf is just as much a part of you as Natalie the human is. How can there be that separation?"

"It's a long story. Are you sure you're up for it?"

"I want to know anything and everything about you. You are my lifemate and who better to share with than the man who intends to be with you until the end of his existence."

"I was the daughter of the top Beta, second-in-command to the Alpha, in my pack. My status gave me a lot of privilege and I can admit, I was pretty spoiled. I did what work was expected of me and carried out my tasks to the best of my ability, but my father continually showered me with gifts and gave me whatever my heart desired. I used to think it was because he loved me so much. But, now I know that it was mostly out of guilt. My fate was sealed them moment I was born and he knew it."

Kyan held Natalie close, silently giving his support.

"When I came of age, I was told that I had been betrothed to an Alpha named Forrest who was almost three times my age. He was away on business and didn't come for me for many years, but I wasn't allowed to even think about dating. I was meant for him and that was final as far as my father was concerned. When Forrest did show up, I was paraded around in my finest dresses and made to run in a few races as my wolf to show him what a prize I was," Natalie smirked as she said this.

12