Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grip on my hair tightened.

"Does Callie's cunt excite you the way mine does, darling?"

I paused as her provocative words slapped against my brain, but she knew what she was doing. With a grunt of pleasure, she began to smear herself across my face.

"Show me," she hissed. "Show me how much you need this."

I responded by sweeping my tongue across her clit. It was already displaying itself, telling me how much it needed my touch. I repeated the action over and over again, machine-like, while she squirmed on my face.

"Goddddd, yesss," she moaned. "You sweet whore..."

One hand held my head motionless while she rotated her hips in tight circles. She smothered me, rising occasionally to let me breathe and then grinding down again.

It was ecstasy. No woman had ever made me feel like this. When her orgasm consumed her, my overheated body came with her.

*

She had me. I was hers. We both knew it. Erika had captured both my body and my mind. She could do anything to me, with me ... anything that she wanted.

And she was...

She had cum twice on my face before stripping me naked and positioning my body opposite the large ornate mirror.

"Watch..." she had told me, as she bent me forward.

I placed the palms of my hands on the table in front of me and stared disbelievingly at my reflection. My hair and face were still glistening with her juices. My breasts hung proudly from my body. My legs were spread wide. And a look of sheer wantonness covered my face.

Behind me, Erika was naked too, except for the strap-on phallus between her legs.

I had watched breathlessly as she had stepped into it, cinched the straps over her thighs, and poured a generous amount of scented oil down the large shaft before sexily rubbing it in with one hand.

Her breath was hot against the back of my neck as she eased the phallus underneath me, between my legs, and rubbed it back and forward under my labia. And the entire time she continued to talk to me, teasing me with her words.

"Such a beautiful whore..." she whispered, as my body shuddered slightly.

"Do you have any idea how full you're going to feel when I push my cock into that sweet pussy of yours..."

I closed my eyes and dropped my head, listening intently as her words seared into me.

"You won't be able to breathe..."

"You won't be able to think..."

"You'll only feel my hands on your hips..."

I lifted my head to meet her eyes in the mirror. They were raking into me, telling me that my body was hers, a plaything for her pleasure.

"Slowly tugging you back on it..."

Her actions matched her words. I breathlessly watched the look of control on her reflected face as her fingertips dug into my skin. She was relishing every second of my submission. I gasped out loud as she manoeuvred the head inside me.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" she encouraged, kicking my ankles further apart. "Whore..."

I dropped my head in embarrassment but it was never going to be that easy. Her left hand gripped my hair and yanked my head backwards, arching me like a bow. I had no choice other than to stare into her triumphant eyes as her hips began to thrust.

She slammed the thick rubber dick so hard inside me that my breath came out in a whoosh. The feeling of that huge cock filling me so completely was indescribable. Her hands pulled my hips back as she thrust again, harder. As she knew I would, I couldn't resist pumping my body back and I moved up onto my tiptoes to gain greater friction.

My backward and her forward thrusts were in perfect rhythm—driven on by my complete capitulation, the uninhibited way she relentlessly fucked me, and our sexy reflection in the large mirror as we watched a performance of our own blue movie.

My arousal was in the red zone when a sudden noise alarmed me.

It was the sound of her apartment door opening. I began to panic and tried to pull away, but one of her arms curled around my waist, holding me firmly in position while her grip on my hair tightened.

"I told you I had a surprise," she rasped in my ear. "You so love my surprises, don't you, Claire?"

Our bodies were obscuring the door as I stared into the mirror but there was no mistaking the sound of footsteps entering the apartment.

"I'd been fucking her all morning..." Erika continued.

Her voice lowered all of a sudden. It became huskier as she added more emphasis.

"But I sent her on an errand straight after you called..."

The speed of her hip movements dropped too, but each thrust was harder as she spoke, reinforcing the impact of her words.

"I thought it would be better for you to discover each other this way..."

I gasped for air as each of her words—and every one of her slow, hard thrust—built up the anticipation until the woman appeared in our eyesight. She was smiling coyly and had already removed her blouse. When our eyes met, her smile instantly faded and we stared silently at one another. I felt like my whole world was about to crash around me.

Then Callie and I uttered the same words simultaneously.

"Oh fuck!!!"

Erika smiled like the cat that had got the cream.

THE END

Copyright 2012 by deliciousthoughts

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to vote. Thank you! And all constructive feedback is welcomed.

12