Obsession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Auntie Leelee. You're right. But Cassie's still going to be my wife."

"I'll let her dad know," Kyan said with a grin.

Kyle returned his smile and snuggled into his Daddy's arms. His Daddy was so strong; he was going to be just as strong one day. Cassie wouldn't want a weak husband, so Kyle was going to do his best to impress her with his strength.

Kyle showed Alex around his room, played his favorite video games with him, and then took him out to the backyard to show him his swing set. Kyan wrapped his arms around Natalie as they watched the pair through the sliding doors.

"Mindy will pitch a fit when she hears that Kyle wants to live with Alexander," Natalie murmured.

"She will, but you have to help her see the light. This will be good for him. He'll grow up with a healthy male role model and she'll still get to see him about as much as she does now."

Natalie sighed. "I know, but asking her to give up her child is a big thing. She's going to hate me."

"Kyle needs to learn about his people, not only his human side, but his elf heritage as well. He is the son of a truly gifted elf warrior. But, he needs to learn to protect himself because there will be some that ask him to pay for his father's sins...and I want him to be able to fight when that time comes. To protect himself and his mate."

"True. I didn't think of it that way. But, can't you teach him to fight?"

"I can and I will. But my style is that of a vampire, fierce and straightforward. My wolf side likes to wrestle and that is one of my specialties. But, Kyle needs to learn the graceful ballet that is the elf way of battling. Kyle, like his father, will be a warrior, but his skill will be in stealth and in the sword, not in the claw or the fang. Those are things it isn't up to me to teach."

"You're not going to give me an out, are you? Stubborn man."

"No, my beautiful Natalie, there is but one way forward. Kyle needs to go live with his father, to be one with the forest, and then return to us, a warrior in his own right."

"You think I'll still get to see him?"

"Of course you will. You are his Auntie Leelee, he would be devastated to lose you, even if it meant that he could live with me," Alex answered as he walked over carrying Kyle on his shoulder.

Natalie smiled. "How often are we talking?"

"What if I said that I'm moving into the house next door? We'll be there until Kyle turns 15, then it will be time to take his training more seriously. We will go back to our homeland then and will return when Kyle is a man in every sense."

"Next door? Fantastic! Alright, you've got me hooked onto your crazy idea. Mindy will hate me, but if it's what's best for Kyle, then I have no other choice."

Alex put Kyle on the ground and grabbed Natalie into a hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Alex left their house with the hope that he would be able to make up for lost time. The hope that one day, he would be able to have his son full-time and that he would show him that he was the best father that he could ever ask for.

* * * * * * *

Natalie could only smile as she sat back and observed the kids playing on the grass of Kiran and Jasmine's backyard. The brightly streaming banner across the wooden beams of the porch proclaimed that it was the Quad's 1st birthday, and what an eventful year it had been.

Kiran and Kyan's parents were in heaven as they fussed over their grandchildren as they played. She watched the boys playing with their big yellow trucks, hitting them with sticks and pushing them into each other. And she watched Kyle as he stood guard at Cassie's side while she swung her doll around by the hair. Lilith, Peter and Candace's daughter, sat next to her, clutching her doll close, as if she were scared Cassie would take her and subject her to swinging too.

A cold glass of juice was pressed into her hand as she was joined by more of the Channing clan women.

"How many are you having again, Natalie?"

Natalie grinned and rubbed her rounded belly. "Twins, can you believe it?"

Jasmine stuck her tongue out at her. "Lucky bitch. I was hoping that you would have sextuplets or something really outrageous and make me feel better about the four I pushed out and the three I'm carrying now."

"It wasn't for lack of trying, let me tell you. But, it's nice to ease in to motherhood with two. We can't all be lucky enough to have one at a time," Natalie replied casting a glance at Candace.

"Lucky? Pssh. I had to hear Peter's bitching up until he got me pregnant again. 'Kyan's having two, we can manage that at least.' It was fun while it lasted, but I think he was a little sad when I told him we were only having one little boy this time."

Jasmine laughed. "I think he's okay with that. He's been wanting a son for a while now."

"He better be okay with it, because that's what he's getting. If he wants more than one, he can push them out himself," Candace ground out.

"I'm happy with two. I think if my wolf had manifested before I got preggers, it would have been far more. But, as it stands, we'll just have to wait for the next go round to see how many I can pop out at once," Natalie said.

Natalie had her wolf back and she was so ecstatic to feel whole again. It had happened one night. Kyan was feeling particularly randy, perhaps because she had danced for him, slowly stripping off her clothes and running her hands all over her body. He pounced, first picking her up and pressing her against the wall as his cock buried itself deep inside of her. Then he slid her down his body, turned her around and plowed deep inside of her. Natalie swore that she could feel him in her throat. Her wolf rose to the surface, growling her pleasure, loving every single rough moment of their fuck, until all she could do was howl. Then she heard him. Kyan's beast answered her call, howling his dominance to the heavens, and when he bit down on her neck, Natalie could feel her wolf, bursting forward and taking charge.

Kyan didn't know what hit him when he found himself on his back, his woman riding his cock like there was no tomorrow. His hands traced the sexy curves of her body, cupping her generous breasts and tugging on her engorged nipples. She demanded his cum and he gave it to her willingly, calling out her name as he slammed into her willing body again and again.

After they had finished, Natalie could feel her wolf curl up in the recesses of her mind, content that they had claimed their mate as he had claimed them. And just like that, she was whole again. Kyan's beast had drawn hers out and all was right in the world. A week later, she realized that she was pregnant. It was too late for her wolf to have any real effect on the number, but she would make carrying multiples easier.

"Well, Kiran is convinced that I told him he could get me pregnant three times, but I can't see that happening. We're on seven already! How can the man want more?"

"Because I get to create them with the most beautiful woman in the world," Kiran murmured as he swooped in to steal a kiss from his wife.

"Nice try, Kiran, but I don't think it's going to work," Jasmine replied, smiling up into the face of the man that she was proud to call her own.

Kyan stood next to Alexander, who had brought Kyle to the party and wanted to see the girl who held his son's heart already.

"My son is smitten. I don't think we stand a chance of keeping them apart," Alex stated as he watched Kyle bringing Cassie her bottle and wiping the dirt off her face.

Kiran growled. "He better keep his parts to himself."

Kyan laughed. "Kody, calm yourself. You don't have to worry about his parts for at least another ten years."

"Shut up, Kyan. You are not helping," Kiran hissed.

"Still sore over the fact that your baby girl is already spoken for, brother?"

All eyes turned to the newest additions to the party. Gideon, Gabriel and Garrett had arrived. It was Gideon that spoke, but they all wore identical shit-eating grins.

"You three shut up too. Just you wait until you have kids. We'll see who's laughing then," Kyan stated, crossing his arms.

"We'd need mates for that to happen, so that gives us some time to finish laughing at you before you return the favor," Gabriel said.

Kyan threw his hands up in frustration and walked off into the backyard. He loved his brothers, but they really wound him up sometimes. He promised his mother that he and his brothers wouldn't come to blows on the Quads' birthday and so that meant he had to walk off before he lost his temper.

He came to a stop next to his cousin, Peter, who was on duty watching the kids. Peter patted him on the back and grinned. "Are they still giving you crap about Cassie and Kyle?"

Kyan grimaced. "Not you too!"

"Don't fight it, Kyan. Just be happy that your little girl won't have to suffer like we did, searching for our mates. And look, I can already tell he's going to take good care of her. He's fetched her milk and wiped her face. Next he'll be changing her diaper and burping her."

"He's whipped and she's only one. My daughter is going to want someone with a backbone. I don't think he's going to cut it."

"So you're telling me I didn't see you fetching Jasmine's juice and fluffing her pillow. And you didn't carry her down the stairs this morning? Or make her breakfast?"

"She's pregnant. That's different."

Peter fixed him with a long look.

"Alright, alright. I give. I'll lay off the kid. I admit, he's a good kid and he better than a lot of other guys I can imagine Cassie bringing home. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yep."

"You suck."

Kyan walked over and clapped his brother on the back. "Don't worry, bro."

Kiran glared. "I hope you're happy. You finally find your mate and she brings a little Romeo along with her to steal my baby away."

Kyan just smiled. "I can't wait to see what our brothers' mates bring along with them. Maybe all your kids will have mates by the end of it."

"Kyan. Shut up."

12