Obsession: Corrupting Becky

Story Info
His wife has her first lesbian experience.
6.9k words
4.11
165.9k
48
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took pictures of her"

Husband's View

When Jerome and his friend left, I drove up to the back of the house, composed myself the best I could and walked in. I suppose I was expecting to find her in the living room cleaning up the evidence but I didn't. I could hear the interracial DVD playing a looping scene for the main menu with a white woman sucking off two black cocks. She turned to the camera smiling and said, "Once you go black, you never go back!" and then the whole thing repeated again. I turned it off and went upstairs.

Our bed was a mess, the sheets pulled off the corners, the smell of sweat and sex clung to everything. My wife was passed out on the bed with her legs spread open wide. I walked quietly to the side of the bed and knelt down to see if she was okay. She was breathing at least. I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled them back when I touched something sticky. Cum. Another man's cum! I quickly wiped it on the bed sheet and inspected my fingers. Once I was sure I had cleaned them off I examined the scene before me. Her make-up was a mess. Her lipstick smeared. Her hair was all over -- it looked like the whole side of her face and head was dunked in cum. There was fresh cum all over her chest and lingerie top including a big glob on one of her nipples. The straps to one of the thigh highs had come loose and the stocking was half way rolled down her leg. Her pussy was oozing more cum from her red puffy lips. She looked sore down there for sure. Her sexy shoes were on and the left heel had pierced the sheet. She looked like a crime scene without the blood.

What was I to do? If I woke her now it would turn into a massive argument. If I pretended I never saw her she might deny the whole thing ever happened just like she had all week. The fact that she was doing all this behind my back angered me. This was fortunately tempered only by my own inaction by allowing the incident to unfold. If we were going to divorce I certainly wasn't going to let her get away with all this and deny it in court however. I went downstairs, grabbed our digital camera, and returned back upstairs. She was still in the same position as before. I took picture after picture, capturing all the evidence of her wrongdoings. As I shot the pictures I became angry with myself for getting hard again. My slut of a wife had conditioned me to get excited from her getting pleased by black men and now here I was witnessing the end result of such a day.

I took out my penis and rubbed it right there by the bed. Using some lube from the drawer I jacked off quickly and quietly, staring at my wife's body and face, picturing the brief moments I watched her getting fucked by two other men. My load squeezed out of me as I came, dropping onto her arm that hung off the side of the bed. There. That felt better. I zipped back up and grabbed the camera, stuffing it into my pocket, and headed back downstairs.

Yes, I had to wait to confront her. I just couldn't do it right now. I left the house and waited down the street until she called. She always called me before leaving if I was running late. This time, however, I was surprised that there was no call. I drove around the back and saw the car. She was sleeping so late! Not wanting to get spotted I drove back around to the front of the house and waited some more. I actually got a little worried and got ready to call her when I saw her drive past me on the opposite side of the road. Just then she called me but it was obvious from the start she had no idea I had been in the house. She filled me in with a few easy lies and then hurried off the phone. She was definitely going to be late for work.

And so I went back home and inspected Melissa's rapid clean-up job. I was impressed; my wife was practiced in covering up her infidelity. I cracked open a beer and sat. I thought about everything for a great long while and then loaded up the pictures on the computer (I kept them on the camera too, of course). I wrote out a long note explaining how she betrayed me for the last time and how our marriage was over. RIP! I tore it up. I wrote out another note and told her I thought she looked sexy on the bed today -- RIP! I tore that one up as well.

I wrote six notes to her and all of them ended up in the trash. In the end I simply said, "WENT TO BED EARLY. MAYBE TOMORROW NIGHT WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS". I looked at the pictures one more time, tiling them across the screen so that there was no way to avoid seeing them. Even asleep she looked beautiful. My wife was a sexy woman and I was lucky to have her. Or at least to have had her. I jacked off again, disappointed by the little drop of cum that oozed out of me.

Climbing into bed I was just thankful she had changed the sheets before she left. I set my alarm clock for an extra hour early to make up for the time I lost by leaving work prematurely and fell fast asleep. Emotionally I was drained.

The next day was not fun. I was behind at work and then arrived home to my wife screaming at me for taking pictures of her. I told her she had no business complaining about pictures after fucking two men in our marriage bed. We argued for an hour until it was time for my wife to go to work. I couldn't manage to get my point across and I don't know if I had one to begin with. In the end I just didn't like being left out of the loop. Before I was there for her indiscretion but now she was cheating behind my back and lying about it too. When I asked her why all she could manage was "I couldn't help it!" She apologized and cried and asked me what I wanted to do but I couldn't answer her. I simply had no idea how I even felt.

And so it went on and on. The weekend was miserable. I slept in the guest room and my wife up in the bedroom. I couldn't bear to walk out and she didn't dare to be alone. Instead we just operated autonomously in each other's company. Three solid days of silence punctuated by the occasion of a screaming argument. My checks on the toys and dildos and movies found them unused -- an unexpected and somewhat vindictive victory for me. I had finally killed her mood. And then Monday rolled around and everything changed again.

Chapter 2:

"The houseguest moves in"

Wife's View

To be honest I had forgotten all about Becky staying with us. She showed up around noon without calling and had her three bags of clothing and two other bags with her. It looked like she was moving in permanently.

I greeted her as warmly as I could and fixed us both some lunch. The construction on her parent's house was going to open an entire wall and involved ripping out old plumbing and old wiring. It left the bedrooms and bathrooms exposed to the elements. Even her parents had decided to stay in a hotel. Why they hadn't paid for their own daughter to stay at the hotel I never figured out, but perhaps the fact that they were charging her rent implied that they wanted her to be more self-reliant.

I brought her to the guest room upstairs, showed her where the alarm clock was, the light switch, the extra bedding if she desired. I pointed out that the door never really shuts -- it always popped open and the best you could do for privacy was either shut it as far as it would go (cracked about 3 inches) or block it with a chair. It was a house from the '80's and when it settled the door frames to the guestroom and the closet just never closed right.

Becky talked and talked and talked, filling the quiet of the house. I just listened to her, occasionally asking a question about her schooling or her boyfriend. It was nice having the company after the weekend my husband and I went through. When he finally came home he was shocked to find her in the house. I made the introductions and he was quickly enamored by Becky's sweet smile. When she stepped out of the room to get ready for work, the fighting started again -- this time in low tones and whispers.

"And when were you going to tell me about this?" he demanded.

"I forgot! With all of-" I waved my hands around "-THIS going on it slipped my mind. She needs a place to crash and it's only a week-"

"A WEEK!?" he screamed.

"Keep your voice down. Yes, a week."

"And I guess you and I are sleeping together in the same room?"

"Yes, we've only been doing it for six years I am sure you can manage to do it for another week."

"Does she know about all of your lovers?"

I looked at him and wanted to slap him. "NO, she does not know and I'd like to keep it that way."

"So once again we are doing things your way?"

"What does that even mean? Listen, we're going to be carpooling to work this whole week and you still have the house all to yourself. Nothing has changed except for the weekend. Let's just get through this work week, okay?"

He brushed me off and went up to our bedroom as Becky was coming down. We got in the car and headed off to work. As we drove I could feel her staring at me. She looked at me with a concerned face, "I hope I'm not causing a big inconvenience."

I sighed, "No, I just forgot to tell him and he isn't big on surprises these days. It isn't a problem at all."

When I got home I wasn't expecting my husband to be awake, but he was in bed reading, waiting for me. He asked me how work went and if Becky was settled in downstairs. The tone was civil but I could tell something was on his mind.

"So what are you thinking?" I asked him.

"What?" he asked, looking at me surprised.

"We've been married for long enough for me to know when you have an idea rolling around in your head. Spit it out."

My hubby thumbed through his book nervously. "You know this whole cheating on me behind my back thing was really upsetting..."

"I know-"

"...And I feel like I can't trust you anymore. BUT, I was thinking of something you could do to make things up to me."

"I am afraid to ask."

He looked down at the sheets, refusing to make eye contact, "For years I've been asking you to be with another woman-"

"I knew it!" I hissed at him. "Somehow I knew you were going to bring this up again."

"And why shouldn't I?" he demanded, staring me in the face now. "After everything you have put me through and I am still hanging around. Most men would have walked out on you but I didn't. Now that you seem more open to new things in the bedroom I just figured-"

"Well, you figured wrong. I'm not doing it."

"If you don't, I'm leaving."

He said it. The ultimatum was finally before me and I was close to telling him to leave at that very moment. Instead I considered his offer for a long time. The thought of being with another woman was something I had entertained in the past but never something I had actually believed I would do. When I made the mistake of sharing that fantasy with my husband years ago, he wouldn't let it go. He kept pushing it, asking me to try it, to talk about it, to watch lesbian porn. He wanted that threesome so bad but he also knew I wanted to be with a woman first before doing the threesome. After awhile his pressuring me just turned the whole fantasy sour.

Now there was a lot more pressure -- our marriage. Lawyers. Fights over who gets the house. Splitting the money. More fights and lots of them. Fights in front of other people, a judge listening to my explanation as to why I slept with somebody other than my husband. It sounded horrible. That and --you may not believe me- I still loved David. He was my friend and confidante and I said 'I do' for a reason. Not that we had a great relationship these last few weeks. There was also the wicked side of me that didn't want any of our arrangement to end. I was enjoying myself sexually like never before. My husband's presence was the spice of my interracial acts and without him I wasn't sure how things would be. His absence might be liberating, or it might dull the sex. I wasn't sure and didn't want to take the chance.

"Did you have anyone in mind?" I asked grudgingly.

He smiled, "So you'll do it?"

"I'm considering it. So you have some girl you want me to be with or can I pick her?"

"You already picked her..." his voice trailed off.

My brain was spinning for a few seconds before I realized who he was referencing. Becky. "No!" I warned him, "I work with her and I am not bringing our bedroom into the office."

"And where does Jerome work again?" he asked sarcastically. The point was well made but I couldn't handle it being her.

"She's too young!" I protested.

"She's out of college you said. That isn't too young. And she is very cute. And has a hot body. And she is staying in our house. And you owe me."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Fine. I will try to make the moves on her but there is no guarantee she will go for it. More than likely she will run screaming from this house and I will be labeled a freak at work."

"So you promise you'll do it? I want my threesome."

"And it can't be a different woman? Maybe one that we know is bisexual with more experience and not associated with my job?"

"I want you to do with her. This week. If you can't then we'll talk about it later."

I thought about it some more and then committed, "I promise I will try to get her to do something with me this week. I don't know how I am going to do it yet but I will try. And regardless of how it turns out I still get to play with any men I want. Here. In this house."

The decision was back on him. He stared at me and I raised my eyebrows with a "What's it going to be?" look.

"Tell you what. If you can get Becky into a threesome by the time she leaves, I give you permission to sleep with anyone you want with no complaints, guy or girl."

And so the deal was made. I excused myself from the bedroom and walked downstairs, glancing in at Becky as I went. She was fast asleep, snuggled into the blanket, her hair moving in the breeze from the air conditioning. Her face was very pretty and I considered the idea of being with her for the first time. She certainly was attractive enough, but I feared the goody-goody girl was a far cry from being attracted to girls. There was little chance of my seduction working, but if it meant a blank check to have any lover I wanted, it was worth the try.

I grabbed my phone and went back upstairs. I hit the video record option on it and told my husband to recite his promise.

"Are you serious?" he seemed surprised.

"Yes, I am serious, Mr. Documentary who likes to take pictures of me. Say it. Say 'I can sleep with anyone I want if I can get Becky into a threesome by the end of this week.'"

"Okay. I give you permission to sleep with anyone you want, guy or girl, if you can get Becky to do a threesome by the end of this week."

"Deal!" I said.

"AND you have to watch girl-girl porn every day this week."

"Oh come on!" I rolled my eyes. He stared at me and said nothing.

"Fine," I turned the camera lens on myself and made a sing-song statement, "Every day I will watch porn that has two girls having sex." I turned the camera back to him, "Good enough?"

"Yes." he smiled widely, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

I hit 'stop' on the recorder and turned the phone off.

Chapter 3:

"Shopping Trip"

Wife's View

"I never realized you two had such opposite schedules. That must be hard on your marriage." Becky was munching on a piece of toast daintily, trying not to get crumbs everywhere.

"Some things are harder than others," I joked aloud, not expecting her to get it.

"What do you mean?"

I glanced at her, "Nothing. It's just we've been doing it for awhile now and it hasn't been terrible. We typically have the weekends and Wednesdays together."

"So I should find someplace to hang for the weekend?" Becky asked. She was so sweet, trying not to intrude. Little did she know I wanted her around for some very specific reasons.

"Not at all! I rather think I will enjoy having your company."

It was Tuesday morning and my husband was already at work. I started my day by rummaging under the bed for the lesbian movies I hid from my husband and stacked them up in the 'green box'. I picked out one called "Big Toys No Boys" and popped it in. I hadn't watched it before but the girls were attractive and the sets were clean. It was strange to notice the differences between my interracial movies and the lesbian ones; mine tended to be gritty, dirty, slutty. The lesbian ones (at least the ones we had) were all very sweet, beautiful, and patient. I scanned through the DVD and stopped on a scene with one girl fucking another doggy style with a big purple strap-on dildo. It caught my attention and I sat back and rubbed my clit. I wasn't really in the mood but I was determined to get there, to get back some of the sexual energy my husband had leeched of me this weekend. My orgasm was small but enjoyable and I began fingering myself to another scene when I realized I was hungry, so I stopped half way through and headed downstairs. Passing the guest room I peaked in and saw my houseguest starting to stir.

Becky came downstairs wearing pajama shorts and a t-shirt. It was nothing sexy, but it was clear no matter what she was wearing that she had a nice body. My husband obviously had noticed and so had every man at work. I had worn a sexy nightie to bed last night that showed off more of my breasts than I normally would and it rose way up my thigh. It was very short, but certainly in season with the summer months here. If I bent down it showed off my panties which I had also picked out just for Becky to see. I had no idea how Becky felt about girls. She might be a closet lesbian or a 'strictly dickly' kind of girl. The outfit this morning was to help me figure her out.

"Nice nightie," she commented.

"Thanks!" I smiled back at her. "You like it? It isn't too short, is it?"

"No. I mean, yeah, it's short but it's your house right?"

"True, but I don't want to offend my house guest either."

"I don't get to wear things like that around my parent's house, obviously."

I walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out some eggs and got breakfast on for us both. We sat together, made small talk, and enjoyed the morning. I kept looking at her to see if she was checking me out at all, but I saw no signs. This was harder than it sounded, picking up on another woman that is. I steered the topic to getting in shape and Becky complained of course about being too fat. The girl was not fat by any stretch -- she wasn't a rail either but there was no reason for her to complain. She had a body that made men drool.

"You know every man in the office wants you," I pointed out. "Even David commented that he thought you were sexy."

"Ewww!" Becky squirmed. "Don't tell me things like that!"

"What?" I looked at her quizzically. This was not a good sign.

"Oh, nothing. Sorry. Your husband isn't gross or anything. That came out wrong. It's just he's a lot older than me and I just don't- nevermind."

"He's the same age as me!" I mocked offense.

"Yeah but you're different. You look hot, totally younger than you really are. Not that your husband looks old. Oh, nevermind!"

We both joked around and I told her not to worry about what she said. Inside I was seriously considering just giving up on the idea, but I stuck with the deal to seduce sweet and innocent Becky. I just had to do it right.

"So where are we going?" she asked again.

I was focused on getting around the big truck in front of me, but once I passed it I answered her, "I told you it's a surprise. It's a place I pass everyday on the way to work."

"Are we getting ice cream?" she asked, looking all giddy.

"Becky, you are twenty-two years old, not TWO years old," I laughed at her. "We're getting something better than ice cream."

I pulled the car into the parking lot of The Boutique Adult Videos and Lingerie. The building was shoved between an insurance office and a mechanic shop, the paint was chipped and it looked run down from the outside. There were two cars in the lot -- pretty barren compared to how it looked at night.

12