Obsession: Corrupting Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing here?" Becky asked, looking up at the sign.

"I'm getting you a present. Don't worry, it looks nicer inside," I told her as I got out of the car.

She looked nervous, "I don't want to go in there! It looks creepy and I'll probably run into my dad or something."

I closed the door, forcing her to step out of the car to keep talking to me. "Becky, I came her once before. It's all clean inside and nobody is here during the day. And do you see your dad's car here?"

"No-"

"Then stop being a prude and come in!" That last comment got to her, I could tell.

I opened the door for her and as she walked passed me she whispered, "I'm not a prude!" I smiled and followed her in. The man at the counter looked up from his newspaper, smiled, and went back to reading.

A few years back I had come in here with my husband at night. The place was packed with a lot of men; most of the guys were not-so-attractive, all of them staring at me when we walked by. There happened to be two couples there as well but I never saw their faces. I guess it gave the men their thrills to see women in there. David and I bought the bondage kit I has used to tie up him up (if you could call something made of straps and pink fuzzy wrist-and-ankle binds as 'bondage') and my pink toy (which was collecting dust in the drawer ever since I started using my black dildos) and rushed home to use them both. It was a fun evening.

So here I was, three years later, walking into the same store with Becky. The only other person we saw was behind the counter. Whoever had the second car in the parking lot was nowhere to be seen. The store had a DVD section, a magazine section, a toy section, and a lingerie section. I grabbed Becky by the arm and walked her to the lingerie.

"I'm buying something for you to wear for your boyfriend," I explained.

"Why?" she asked, her eyes, glancing around at everything, taking it all in. She had obviously never been in a store like this.

"Because when you told me about your 'one and a half times' having sex I realized you needed some help. Here, look at this one." I pulled down a see through nightie that was all purple and sheer. "What do you think?"

"It's pretty, but I don't want to look like a slut or something." She put it back on the hanging rod.

"That's the whole point, Becky. Guys like a girl who's an angel in public and a devil in the bedroom. How about this one?" I held a strappy leather bikini set to her body, trying to picture what she would look like.

"Ummmm, no, I don't think so. Do they have anything that looks nicer? You know, sweet looking?"

We rummaged around and then I found exactly what she needed. It was a white see through nightie with a white fuzzy trim along the chest that covered the top of her boobs. The same white trim ran along the bottom of the piece. The panties were skimpy and barely covered the crotch. I held it to her and could tell she liked it. She took it from my hands and walked it over to the mirror, admiring herself. She was suppressing a grin as she looked back at me.

"Wear that with some white stockings and you will look absolutely yummy. This will get your boyfriend excited, I guarantee it," I told her.

"I don't want to get him too excited. We already know how he reacts when that happens."

"Well, that's what this section is for..." I grabbed the nightie out of her hands and dragged her over to the toy section.

"Oh, I don't want to get one of these," she whined.

"Becky, you aren't being prudish again are you?" She shot me a look. "I promise you'll love it. We'll get you something fun."

After a few minutes she loosened up and started picking up the vibrators and other toys. She read the backs of them, her eyes giving off more than a glint of curiosity. I managed to check out the dildos and couldn't help but compare them to my own collection. I found a Lexcaliber vibrator which looked just like my toy except for the white knob at the bottom. I made a mental note to come back to the store for that one.

"So, do you have any ideas which one I should get?" Becky walked up to me, her eyes scanning the wall of adult toys.

"I don't know, there are a lot of choices." I pulled the Lexcaliber off the wall, "How about this one?" I asked it in a joking tone.

"Whoa..." Becky stared at it. "That is way too big. And black. I bet Tori would like it though," she chuckled.

"I bet any woman would like it," I spurted out unintentionally.

"Would you buy that?" she asked.

I shrugged as if to say 'maybe' but ignored the question, "Let's go down here and pick something from the 'Beginner's Section'." We walked over to the vibrators and I grabbed a pink jelly one similar to the one I owned. It was soft and about seven inches long. It took AA batteries which would be easy for her.

"Here," I handed it to her. "That is a nice one. Hours of enjoyment."

"I was looking at it before but I don't know if my boyfriend will like it."

"Why wouldn't he like it?"

"Well, it's a little bigger than his you-know-what."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's average. This is average right?" She said, holding her hands closer together to show how 'big' her boyfriend was. I shook my head. She looked disappointed.

"Uhm, if your boyfriend is smaller than this vibrator, then we definitely need to buy it for you. Besides, this is your toy, not his. He doesn't have to know about it."

We walked back to the lingerie section and I picked up some white thigh high stockings and then we walked to the counter to buy everything. Becky tried to pay but I wouldn't let her. It didn't seem right to make the girl fork out the money for something that was my idea. Besides, I was hoping she would be paying this back with something other than money, even though she didn't know it.

I took Becky out for a nice lunch where I ordered her two strawberry daiquiris. She refused the first one until I pointed out we had five hours before work even started and I was driving, not her. The second one she downed quickly. By the time we were back at our house she had a nice buzz on and had opened up a lot more on her love life.

Steven, her boyfriend, had apparently cum just from her touching his dick. They were making out and Becky was rubbing up against him when he 'popped the cork'. The second time they were together Steven didn't impress the poor girl either.

Her first lover in college didn't seem that much better from the description.

So we sat on the sofa and I told her about some of my days in college and the men I was with. I sipped some wine and brought up an old boyfriend who had been --what I thought at the time to be- very good in the sack. I didn't mention my more recent activities.

"But your husband is the best you've had though?"

I looked squarely at her, "No. Not by a long shot. Although we've found ways of making it work. At least I have. So are you going to try your lingerie on?" I asked her, handing her a glass of wine. She took it.

"Right now? No way," she refused, obviously embarrassed by the prospect. "And this is my last drink. I'm going to have to sober up for work or I'll get fired."

'You should try it on in case we have to return it. We go right past the store, remember?"

"Good point. I have to use the powder room first and then I'll try it on." It didn't take much to convince her and off she went. When she went into the guest room I stayed with my back to the door and talked with her.

"How do the stockings fit?" I inquired.

"They actually are really nice. Nothing I'd ever wear in public but nice."

"And the top?"

"Let's just say I never thought I'd wear something like this EVER," she giggled as she spoke.

"Well, let's see how you look," I opened the door and didn't give her a chance to refuse. She was obviously embarrassed when I walked in on her and she put her hands over her crotch to cover herself -- the panties apparently showed more than she was bargaining for. With her long blonde hair down on her shoulders and her stockings just showing the tops of her thighs, she looked extremely sexy. Her nipples peaked through the sheer top just underneath the white fluff.

"Wow, Becky! You look hot! You've got a nice little body on you," I complimented her and she beamed back.

"You really think so?" she responded. "I look okay?"

"Becky, do you not see yourself? Or see how men look at you?" She obviously knew but she was one of those women that needed to be told how pretty they look. I couldn't blame her, having been like that from time to time. "Turn around, let's see how it looks from the back."

She spun around and flipped her hair as she went. I actually got turned on looking at her ass cheeks sticking out from underneath the white material, her tan legs contrasting with the white material.

"Okay, get out so I can change back into my clothes," she tried fanning me out of the room, but I wasn't ready to let this opportunity go to waste.

"Wait, come with me. I want to show you something first."

"What?"

"I'll show you what I just bought."

"Can't I get changed first?"

"What are you embarrassed about? It is more than you would wear to the pool."

"I suppose."

I took her to our bedroom and she complimented how the room was dressed. We talked about the curtains complimenting the paint but the conversation ground to a halt when Becky remembered she was standing there in next to nothing. "So what did you want to show me?" she asked nervously.

I walked over to the 'green box' and unlocked it. Setting the key down on the nightstand I grabbed my new green lingerie out and hid it from her view. I closed the box but I could tell out of the corner of her eye she was trying to see what was inside.

"What is that?" she tried peeking behind me as I hid the bundle from her view.

"Wait, I'll show you in a bit. Stay here," I told her. She tried to protest but I left her sitting on my bed while I walked down the hall and into the guest room. I put on the green lingerie and shoes I had worn for Jerome and 'T' and then --noticing the bag from The Boutique and grabbed the vibrator. As I headed back down the hallway I heard the 'green box' opening from our bedroom. The brat was snooping!

"I'm back," I sang as I walked in the room. Becky was on her knees, bent over the 'green box' where I stashed all over our adult DVDs and my lingerie. Her beautiful ass was sticking out she was pushing the other lingerie items out of the way to look at the movies themselves. When I walked in she jumped back and the lid slammed shut.

"Oh, sorry! I was just, you know, wondering what-" standing up she trotted back to the bed and just stood there. She looked really shocked, doubly so because I had walked in wearing my green bodice, garter belt, and green stockings. Unlike when I fucked Jerome, this time I had pulled the velvet fabric over the front of my tits and I was wearing the matching panties. My white stockings had gotten several runs in them during my threesome with Jerome and 'T', but after putting on the green ones I decided they looked better. Becky and I were roughly the same height but with the heels I wore I towered over her.

"You naughty girl," I smiled. "Were you looking in my private box?" She said nothing, so I broke the ice. "It's no big deal, Becky. We're standing here in our lingerie, I shouldn't be embarrassed by you seeing anything of mine."

She looked down at her vibrator that I had brought up as I tossed it on the bed. "What did you bring that up for?"

"Oh, because I have spare AA batteries up here. I'll just give them to you now." I walked over towards her and she shrank back against the bed, sliding away from me toward the center. She had obviously noticed a change in the air, although perhaps not consciously. "By the way you never commented on my outfit. I just bought it online. It cost over a hundred bucks but it was worth it. Betsey Johnson. It's very comfortable. Do you like it?"

She cleared her throat, "It looks nice. Really, you know, um, seductive. I'm sure your husband must like it a lot. Hey, maybe we should go back-"

"Oh this outfit definitely got me a lot of attention," I mused, interrupting her. I sat on the edge of the bed and reached into my nightstand. I grabbed the two AA batteries that were resting next to the toys. I wasn't sure if she could see the toys now or not but I had to keep going. "Here they are. I knew I had two AA batteries up here."

I leaned back on the bed and grabbed the vibrator. The clamshell was easy to open and I popped it out of the plastic. "So, Becky, do you know how these toys work?" My fingers unscrewed the bottom of the toy and in slipped the batteries.

"I could probably figure it out by myself," she said. Her voice was shaking, but she did her best to put on a smile.

I hit the switch at the bottom and the toy began to hum. "Yes, I think we bought you a nice toy. This will definitely take care of those lonely nights without Steven-"

"Oh stop," she laughed nervously. "I don't have that many lonely nights."

"Come on now, Becky. Are you saying you don't get a little frustrated?" I edged closer to her and handed her the vibrator. Her eyes widened as she held the toy in her palm.

"Wow, it sure is 'peppy'."

I burst out laughing at her choice of words and she quickly followed. We were both giggling like idiots and she fell back on the pillow. Her hand rested on her chest and the vibrator touched her breast. "Oooh! Whoa!" And then we started laughing again.

"See, I told you that you would like that toy. It feels good, huh?"

"Yeah, I mean definitely."

I grabbed her hand gently and pushed the vibrator back onto her breast. "Hey! Stop that!" she said, her body jerking from the vibrator's touch again. She was laughing again but I was getting serious. We were both in very sexy lingerie, a vibrator in Becky's hand, sprawled out on my bed, with alcohol running though our veins. It was now or never.

"No!" I said playfully. "It's funny watching you bump around like that." I grabbed her hand -- forcefully this time and pushed the vibrator into her other breast. Becky let out a little "Ooh!" when I did that and began giggling again, but the giggle quickly faded when I held it there. My fingers were over hers as I slid the tip of the toy around in circles over her nightie where her nipples were. She looked at me as I moved closer still to her sexy body.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked. Her voice was very shaky now.

"Just showing you how to use you toy. After all I did pay for it. I need to be sure you can operate it properly." I got closer still and she pulled her hand away from the toy, leaving it in my sole control.

"You know, maybe we should stop now?" she asked, but I was sliding the toy down her belly as I touched her hair with my other hand.

"Nah, let's keep going," I countered as I slid the vibrator over her panties. She grabbed my hand with both of hers to stop me and closed her legs, but it was too late. The vibrator tip was right over her clit and I held it firmly in place.

Becky let out a gasp and closed her eyes. If she was trying to pull my hand away she wasn't doing a very good job of it. "Wait, I can't do this-"

"Sshhhhh!" I whispered in her ear. "It's okay." I was now pressing my body against hers as I manipulated the vibrator over her clit. She was letting out little moans, keeping her eyes closed the whole time. I ran my hand over her face and down into her nightie, feeling her tit in my hand. Her nipple was hard and felt strange but good to me.

My first time touching a woman. I looked at her body next to me and felt the sexual energy within me building fast. She was beautiful. Her skin was magnificent, her hair smelled good, her perfect youthful lips were open and her face was reflecting unfamiliar pleasure. After four days of no sex (or even toys) I was charged up and ready. Things had worked out better than I ever could have dreamed! This young innocent girl was writhing next to me, turned on by me, completely ignoring her initial instincts to flee and instead remaining here. It had taken me just hours to seduce her.

Want to find out more? You'll have to keep your eyes peeled. My stories are being updated so hang tight!

Kisses,

Melissa Dubban

12