Obsession of the Mind Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel reveals more of her sexual past in detail.
3.2k words
4.38
52k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

I had almost forgotten my doctor's appointment when I woke up the next morning. I kissed Rachel goodbye and was quite erect in anticipation of the brazen remarks Dr. Saza would share with me regarding my inadequate dick.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"I feel absolutely great, Rachel and I are back together," I replied.

"And the medication no unwanted side effects?" she asked as she glanced at my groin.

"I don't think so, I kind of ca... ejaculated prematurely last night. But that's nothing new for me." I replied. It was becoming easier and easier to just blatantly tell her any sexual detail about myself.

She smiled. She was sitting across from me, as usual, on a stool without a back. "That is known to happen with some men... and some boys."

How cruel. Was she enjoying mocking me? Well my little cock was enjoying the attention either way. "Even within a minute? Is that normal?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say it is normal, but it does happen. To my knowledge 30 minutes to an hour is normal," she replied. The evil grin was making me wild. Her implication that she is used to a man fucking her at such great lengths was fuel to the fire. "You said everything is going great with Rachel, is it safe to assume penis size is not an issue with her?"

I paused and remembered the oversized condom she had handy in her dresser drawer and how it dwarfed my little hard on. "I'm not sure, but she seemed happy last night and she never said anything about it," I said.

"Well that must be relieving to know she is not dissatisfied with your below average stature," Marissa said.

I couldn't help myself and had to tell her about the whole condom scenario and the implications that her ex was well hung. I want to rip off my jeans and stroke myself right there in front of her I was so hot.

"I see. So you are worried she may have acquired a preference for above average penises?" she inquired.

"Yeah, I suppose it is possible. If so, do you think she will get frustrated with me?" I asked.

"It is very likely she will not want to hurt your feelings at first. But you should try to be receptive to subtle hints she may give you," she explained.

"You've got to help me. You are a doctor. Isn't there anything you can do?" I pleaded.

"I promise to help you as best I can. First off, has your penis gained back any length since you stopped taking the Fiburon?" she asked.

"I don't think so but I haven't measured it."

"Well let's take a look and go from there," she smiled. She went to fetch the measuring tape as I fumbled with my belt buckle. "Don't be shy," she laughed.

She got on her knees this time and grabbed the tip of my penis and measured the topside. "I need to get a closer look to be exact."

What a moment I has having. From my perspective I could look down her shirt and admire her nice tits. As I stared I felt her hot breath on my dick. I was going to lose it at any moment now. "Four inches even. I see there hasn't been much improvement," she said softly. "Maybe we should measure the girth. It is very important to have a thick cock to please a woman right." She wrapped the tape slowly around my shaft and announced, "Four and a half inches. Unfortunately that is on the small side as well. Six to seven inches around would be ideal I suspect while 5 and a half is average."

I tried to control my breathing. Anything to live the moment one second longer. I lost it completely when she got up and told me, "I'm sorry Chris, there is not much I can do. Your penis is too small and will likely never satisfy any woman." I sprayed my load and a few drops landed below her skirt just above her knee. "Now look what you've done, clean that up," she demanded.

I grabbed my boxers from the floor as she lifted her leg onto the stool. I was no fool and knew this would be the perfect opportunity to get a nice view of the promised land. Her leg was high enough on the stool that her skirt began to hike up. I began to clean her thick bronze thighs as I stared underneath her skirt to see she wasn't wearing panties at all. She was completely shaved and her pussy was very intimidating. Puffy pink lips that I wished I could taste. But she was done teasing as she moved backwards calling me a pervert. I put my pants back on and tried to regain my composure. I apologized for my lack of control.

"Well if there is nothing else, I have work to do," she said.

"Just one thing," I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Is there really nothing you can do to make it bigger?"

"No, there isn't anything I can do. But that is not important. You seem to enjoy knowing your penis is worthless. In time you will fantasize of your girlfriend enjoying her big dicked ex while you jerk off. That is if you don't already. So I ask you, do you truly wish your little prick wasn't so little?"

Wow, was all I could think. She was so blunt it knocked me back. "I... uh..."

"I thought so. So if there is nothing else I will see you next week." She handed me a bottle of pills. "Take these twice a day and please settle your account before you leave." And with that she was out the door.

It was a few days later before me and Rachel hooked up again. I was still taking the pills Dr. Saza had prescribed to me. But to be honest I didn't really know what they were for. I assumed they were supposed the mild depression I have since recovered from.

Rachel let herself in. I was preparing a light dinner for her. As she neared the kitchen I greeted her and suggested she wait in the living room for me to finish up. She was looking absolutely fantastic. Tight, tight jeans that flaunted her sexy curves. Her toned stomach was visible above her low cut jeans followed by a black tank top. I suspected she was wearing a push up bra as her tits looked larger than normal. Her hair was pinned up. Her beautiful face, bright green eyes and slender nose was the icing on the cake.

We ate dinner and spoke of trivial things. Afterwards it took only one look and I knew what she had in mind. The sexy bedroom eyes were unmistakable. We moved to the couch and started kissing heavily. She was rubbing my thigh right next to where my small dick had reached its peak of four inches. Her hand began to trace alongside my erection beneath my jeans. It was at that moment the kissing ended and she sat straight back on the couch.

"What's wrong?' I asked.

"It's nothing," she replied. Her eyes were fixed on the floor.

"You can tell me. Are we moving to fast?" I inquired.

"No, it's not that."

"I guess a lot has changed since we were together all those years back. If there's anything I can do just let me know. You know I love you madly," I said.

After a few moments of silence she asked, "Did you date anyone since we broke up?"

I wanted to lie. After all it had been almost three years since we had parted ways. "To be honest, no, I didn't. I was in love with the bottle and really have nothing positive to say about the time we've been apart."

"Yes, I'm happy that you have grown out of that. You were a real asshole when you drank. So you really haven't slept with anyone besides me?" she asked.

"Just you, sounds kind of pathetic doesn't it?"

"No, I actually love that about you. I don't know if I could still love you if you had been with anyone else."

"And you?" I asked.

"And me what?" She gave me the look. The look that meant I've been bad but you still love me look.

"Well have you been with anyone since we've been apart?" I asked.

"Maybe," was all she said. The look was still there. She, I think, was unsure or what my reaction would be.

"It's okay. You are a sexy woman. I don't care about those things," I offered.

She smiled. "Good," she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked. The mood had turned very playful. I suspect she was happy to know I wouldn't get upset about her past.

"Oh, nothing," she said. Her smile was to die for. I was like putty in her hands.

"How many?" I asked while trying to act indifferent.

"How many what?" she always made me say things straight out.

"How many, you know... how many boyfriends have you had?" I kept it pg-13 so to keep the mood playful. Though maybe it would have been easier just to ask her straight up 'How many guys did you fuck?'

"Enough," she said with her trademark smile and subtle giggle.

"That's kind of vague. I told you. So now you have to tell me," I explained.

"Fine. Let me see..." she paused and began softly mumbling to herself as to indicate she was trying to count. "Six."

"Was that so hard?" I asked. "Six isn't that bad for three years."

"No wait! Seven," she laughed, becoming more comfortable. Though that would be expected considering I was not showing any discomfort to what I had just learned about her. I returned a slight laugh, enjoying the topic of discussion.

"Okay, seven it is. So why didn't any of the relationships work out?" I asked.

"Umm... I don't know. I guess I got tired of them," she laughed.

"I see."

"Yeah, it was fun for a couple of weeks but then they try to start controlling me. Tell me what I can and can't wear and who I can and can't talk to. The jealous types."

"I see... well I'm not the jealous type. I know you are an independent woman."

"Yeah, that's true. That's another thing I like about you," she smiled. "So if your not the jealous type, it doesn't bother you that I slept with them?"

"No, it's okay. I mean we weren't together so I can't say anything."

"True," she replied, "So you aren't going to try and tell me what to wear?"

"No, I love the way you dress," I replied.

"Good," she smiled and at that moment looked down to see that I had a pillow conveniently placed on my lap. She snatched it away and asked, "What are you trying to hide?"

"Nothing now," I laughed.

She once again used her index finger to trace along the tiny bulge I was sporting. "Does he want to come out and play?"

I nodded. "Mm-hmm." She unzipped my fly and stuck her hand in to fish out my little stiffee. She took her time feeling around my balls. I think she deliberately avoided contacting my dick as if to show she was having a hard time finding it. By this time my erection had gone away as my nerves took over. She patted down below my balls as if she was expecting to find something down there. She finally traced back up after her wrist touched the tip of my now flaccid penis. She pinched my head and tried to trace underneath it to no avail. In a flaccid state not much more than my head pokes out. She pinched with her thumb and forefinger and tried to pull the head out. For a second she succeeded as I looked down to see her stretching my soft penis. But as soon as she let go it disappeared back into my pants.

"Aww, I guess he doesn't want to play," she said playfully.

"Sorry, I just got nervous for a second," I explained. She put her hand back inside my pants and grabbed the tip again pulling it upward, this time with a little more rigor. It looked especially thin as she pulled it out. Once more she let go and it was lost again.

"Why so nervous?" she asked. "Does this help?" She slowly and teasingly removed her shirt and bra to present her perky b cups.

I was cursing myself. Why in the world at this moment could I not get an erection? I might have had 10 throughout the day, but when I need one it isn't there. "Yeah, he just needs a minute." As I said that her cell phone rang.

She looked at the display and gave a frustrated look but answered nonetheless. "Hello?" ... "I'm kind of busy." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm not going to talk about this right now." ... "Okay. Bye."

"Stupid asshole," she said referring to the caller on the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Nobody, just stupid Nathan. He wants to pick up some things he left at my place," she explained, "I don't want to deal with him right now."

"Your ex?" I asked trying to sound disinterested.

"Yeah," she answered, "he was only good for one thing." She covered her mouth sensing she had said too much.

"Oh that one thing," I laughed leaving the doorway open for her to elaborate.

"Yeah," she smiled, "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"He took care of your bills?" I asked trying to imply that's what I thought the one thing was.

"What? Wait what are you talking about?"

"I don't know what are you talking about?" I asked.

"God you're such a prude," she laughed "the one thing is sex, you know that? Right?"

"Oh, yeah of course," I laughed. "That was the only thing good about the relationship?" I couldn't believe I was pulling it off. I could feel the blood flowing back into my small dick.

"Yep," she laughed not knowing what to say.

"What was so good about the sex?" I asked.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" she laughed.

"Just making conversation," I smiled. "I was just curious." I saw her glance down to see the tip of my cock poking out of my fly. She went on like she wasn't aware.

"No I can't tell you. You'll get mad," she said.

"I won't get mad. I promise."

"Trust me, its better if I don't tell you," once again she glanced down and my tiny hard on.

"I told you I'm not the jealous type. What are you so worried about?" I asked. I put my leg on the coffee table so that my erection would be less evident.

"Fine but don't say I didn't warn you. Are you sure?" she asked one last time.

"Yes I'm positive," I replied.

"Well, umm," she stared at my crotch, "his thing is kind of, umm... big"

"Oh, yeah you were right I didn't want to know that," I laughed playing it off. Though I was losing control I wanted so badly to cum.

"See. I told you," she laughed. Delighted to know I could pretty much take anything she had to tell me.

"Well to be honest I kind of suspected that," I said.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"Well the other night, that condom you had was really big I kind of assumed it might have been meant for one of your exes."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," she said, "sorry I didn't have any smaller ones." She covered her mouth. "Oops I didn't mean it like that."

"No it's okay. I know I'm slightly on the small side," I said knowing full well she was thinking to herself 'slightly?' I couldn't believe we were beginning to have an open discussion about penis size.

"You know size isn't that important to a girl. So don't be upset," she said.

"I know and I'm not upset. But I do wish I was a little bit bigger," I said.

"You do?" she asked.

"Well yeah. Even if size doesn't matter that much it would be nice to have a normal sized dick."

"True. But it's not that important to me. I mean it was good with him but I didn't like him. And with you, it's just different." She said.

"Thank you," I said, "I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled. "What you thinking?"

"Oh nothing," I replied.

"Tell me!" she demanded.

"You promise I'm big enough for you?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Stop worrying about it," she said.

"I can't help it. I just keep thinking about the size of that condom and how I can't come close to comparing." I sensed she was becoming annoyed. This was my mistake for not keeping the conversation fun. "Never mind, I don't care. I'm sure I'm not the smallest you've had," I said knowing full well I had to have been.

"Well..." she paused. My queue to keep the mood light.

I laughed and said, "I guess that answers it."

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I'm trying to think. This one guys dick was kind of shot but it was pretty thick. Sorry," she laughed.

I laughed, "It's okay, how short was his?"

"I don't know I didn't measure it," she laughed.

"Well if you had to guess."

"I don't know it was like an inch and a half longer than yours," she replied. Did she just tell me the smallest of the seven was an average sized dick?

I laughed and said, "That's not that short."

She laughed, "Well I guess it depends on who you compare it to. Compared to Nathan's dick his was pretty short."

"True, so how big was Nathan's dick?"

"Why the fascination on everyone's dick size?" she asked.

"I don't know I guess I just wanted to see how I compared to your past lovers."

"And I told you I don't care if yours is small," she replied. She called it small, for some reason I just loved that.

"Even if I don't give you an orgasm?" I blurted out.

"You can always use your tongue," she laughed. I laughed too. Keep her laughing I thought to myself.

"Yeah that's true, if all else fails I know I can deliver with a little tongue action."

"See it's not so bad as you think, and with a little practice I'm sure your dick will do fine," she said.

"Speaking of practice, how about we finish what we started?" I finished removing my jeans to present my aching throbbing erection that was about to blow at the slightest touch. She smiled and grabbed a hold of it. It was only a few gentle strokes until I came in her hand.

"Well I guess it will take a bit more practice until you are ready," she laughed. I helped her remove her jeans and black thong. She scooted forward on the couch and spread her legs above her head. I went to town on her sweet pussy, nibbling on her long pussy lips before I flicked her clit as fast and hard as I could with my tongue. Her moans were so sexy as she climaxed.

What a beginning to a beautiful sex life.

To be continued...

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers